Am I subhuman psl?

OP here are the Pros (1) you are young (2) you are tall (3) you have all your hair (4) you are white : Cons (1) your facial bones are not ideal (2) bad eye area (3)Too skinny.Good news is that you are here and wish to become a better version of yourself.So this is my advice.Try saving up your money to maybe get a few surgeries,in the meantime try Mewing,eat A LOT,approx 4000 calorie surplus,and gymmamx very hard.Good luck with your Journey🙏

Tbh the only good news is that hes here and facing thr brutal reality of his situation. Jfl @ calling him tall.. 5"11 just means not a manlet=/= tall. But sound advice tbh. This is thr only place where users will push him to get surgrry imstead of spoonfeed cope so good for him.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Warlow and Deleted member 7753
No nose doesn't correlate with the jaw and chin, but the nose does show a sign that you are indeed recessed as evident by your other features
Oh shit, but I think I’m going to priorize Jaw and chin, and then I think about the nose

seriosuly over

@Over add him to the gallery

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5746, Tyronecell and 1 other person
OP I don't know but that round upper eyelid give you such beta, cock-sucker look that this is not funny .But your eyes are so pray.
Good cheekbones
Here some examples of Hunter eyes
Tumblr pf6qzuCzKM1t11r9qo1 12802

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3162 and Amnesia
I
OP I don't know but that round upper eyelid give you such beta, cock-sucker look that this is not funny .But your eyes are so pray.
Good cheekbones
Here some examples of Hunter eyes
View attachment 621206View attachment 621209
I know, but my cantal thilt is neutral, that was I thought that my eyes were not a problem. Btw, eye surgery is too risk, I’m not going to take this risk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
bhai imma be honest you mog alot of models eyes in that pic is it frauded hard
It partly frauded because I squinched
But I have straight posture so IT looks similar in hooding
I must have that medial canthus, thick brows and lashes, PFL to look that even after squinch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I must have that medial canthus, thick brows and lashes, PFL to look that even after squinch
Every model squinches anyways its the harmony that makes them models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Well, surgery saved people that got shooted on the face, so i think surgery can still save me
You'll be in your 30s once you have saved enough for all the surgeries

Tbh with that eye area what are your flaws that are holding you back from becoming lets say 6 psl. Aren't what they say that eye area matters the most?

You'll be in your 30s once you have saved enough for all the surgeries
Im just going to get: BSSO + genioplasty, and maybe a nose surgery, I think that when I reach 20s, i will have money for those 2-3 surgeries

Im just going to get: BSSO + genioplasty, and maybe a nose surgery, I think that when I reach 20s, i will have money for those 2-3 surgeries
mew and chew in the meanwhile and only stalk the lookmsax and best of the best forum @sytyl and any other pics only trusted raters tbh pm me if you want a trusted good rating next time

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Tbh with that eye area what are your flaws that are holding you back from becoming lets say 6 psl. Aren't what they say that eye area matters the most?
Downward growth- longish midface, flat maxilla, crooked nose. Recessed chin and mandible. It hold me back

• +1
mew and chew in the meanwhile and only stalk the lookmsax and best of the best forum @sytyl and any other pics only trusted raters tbh pm me if you want a trusted good rating next time
fuck dont trust @sytyl meant to tag that @sytyl

shes lokosminned since but still gilf
look at her in her youth son
perfect woman for me, if only I was born 7psl instead of 1psl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: yunggod and Deleted member 9072
you got zygos form 3/4?
IMG 20200822 211920 2 2
Yes zygos have good bone mass but could be higher. But my under eye support is shit. I need also many work on my face and body

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet and forwardgrowth
Well there were a few good posts among the shitposts in here. I will probably repeat what they have already said but your main flaws are
-long and narrow skull
-wide ipd or seemingly wide because of the thinness of your skull
-eye area is bad. Lots of upper eyelid exposure and your eyes are really circular, not thinner and more almond shaped
-lower third recession. Your jaw is recessed and your chin is recessed relative to your mouth. Your whole lower third is also narrow
-narrow palate
-bad proportions of face length/forehead length. Face is too tall and forehead is too short
-you are too thin. I cant see your body in the pics but being 116 lbs at 5’11 is not going to make you look good

You are here and obviously have started to look into surgery. This is good. Although it can be difficult and expensive you can fix many problems with surgery. With the right time and money investment you could be much more attractive after quite a few surgeries. However it is almost impossible to to fix a long midface which is one of your biggest flaws. Seeing as you are tall and white, you are not in a bad position to improve your looks, though.

You can gain weight obviously, but you would want to gain only muscle and keep your body fat low too keep good definition in your face.

This forum is filled with a bunch of bullshit but also lots of good advice and good research and people who know their stuff. If you post in the looksmaxxing section and read the guides and scientific papers and studies and other legitimate stuff you can find on here it will really help. If you have a question just ask, although you will get a lot of people calling you a graycel faggot, you will also get some good responses. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Julius, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
Well there were a few good posts among the shitposts in here. I will probably repeat what they have already said but your main flaws are
-long and narrow skull
-wide ipd or seemingly wide because of the thinness of your skull
-eye area is bad. Lots of upper eyelid exposure and your eyes are really circular, not thinner and more almond shaped
-lower third recession. Your jaw is recessed and your chin is recessed relative to your mouth. Your whole lower third is also narrow
-narrow palate
-bad proportions of face length/forehead length. Face is too tall and forehead is too short
-you are too thin. I cant see your body in the pics but being 116 lbs at 5’11 is not going to make you look good

You are here and obviously have started to look into surgery. This is good. Although it can be difficult and expensive you can fix many problems with surgery. With the right time and money investment you could be much more attractive after quite a few surgeries. However it is almost impossible to to fix a long midface which is one of your biggest flaws. Seeing as you are tall and white, you are not in a bad position to improve your looks, though.

You can gain weight obviously, but you would want to gain only muscle and keep your body fat low too keep good definition in your face.

This forum is filled with a bunch of bullshit but also lots of good advice and good research and people who know their stuff. If you post in the looksmaxxing section and read the guides and scientific papers and studies and other legitimate stuff you can find on here it will really help. If you have a question just ask, although you will get a lot of people calling you a graycel faggot, you will also get some good responses. Good luck
Really thanks about the advices, I didn’t knew I had a narrow palate, going to ask my dentist about it, and see if it’s really bad

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
bro those are good high zygos and your undereye support is good how can your maxilla be flat
But it is what IT is
When I measured with triangle IT was close to the left guy
JoVu6vo

Also my nose is crooked and my nasion recessed which also give arguments for flat maxilla.
Also can I pm

• Woah
But it is what IT is
When I measured with triangle IT was close to the left guy
View attachment 621231
Also my nose is crooked and my nasion recessed which also give arguments for flat maxilla.
Also can I pm
bro pm it cant be that bad with those zygos

your fhwr sucks giving you a narrow skull

Get IMDO asap or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162
life is a gift op.. dont forget that. Theres other things in live worth living for like smelling flowers and looking at clouds and shit
Why would you look at shit

• JFL
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 9072
life is a gift op.. dont forget that. Theres other things in live worth living for like smelling flowers and looking at clouds and shit
You might be a cumskin but at the end of the day you are a good
giphy.gif
bhai

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
2.5 PSL. You have bug eyes, your face is too narrow, you almost certainly have crowded teeth. Twink frame. You look like a better version of st blackops2cel.

Surgery is essential for you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 3162 and Deleted member 9072
5’11/116LBS/ 15 years

There is so much wrong with your face that I don't even know where to begin but I'll give it a shot:

1. Eye area: Your PFW (aka PFH) is far too high for your PFL. Your PFL is actually not that low. Seems to be at least average in and of itself. It looks lower than it is by illusion caused by your high PFW. (So by lowering your PFW your PFL will "look" better.) Basically the vertical distance of your eyes is too high in comparison to the horizontal distance of your eyes (from lateral canthus to medial canthus). In addition to that your upper eyelids have a good amount of exposure. That is not a good thing either. Your need a squarer eye shape as yours is fairly round (cuck-ish) right now. In order to do that you need to lower your PFW significantly. Get upper eyelid fillers to get fully hooded upper eyelids; that will tighten/straighten out the upper eyelid area. After that, permasquinch hard in order to make your lower eyelids tighter/straighter as well. The combination of tighter/straighter upper eyelids and tighter/straighter lower eyelids will bring about a more masculine, squarer eye shape. Your canthal tilt and eyebrows are fine.

2. Midface area: Your nose doesn't look great from frontal view (and looks even worse from profile view). But, more importantly, your midface ratio doesn't look great (looks a bit too low). I didn't measure it but just by eyeballing it it doesn't look too good. Now lens distortion is surely contributing to that, since in selfies one's midface ratio looks lower than it is. So, in reality, that is, in a non-lens-distorted picture, your midface ratio will be higher (and thus better). But I suspect that even in a non-lens-distorted picture your nasion-to-upper lip distance will be a bit too high for your IPD (your IPD seems good in and of itself by the way), though this may not be the case.

3. Mouth area: Your lip width (horizontally speaking) is simply too narrow for your nasal base width. That is causing your mouth area to look quite bad. But, even in itself, your lip width is pretty low it seems.

5. Lower third: This is a complete disaster, especially from profile view. But even from frontal view this is hurting you a lot. Your bigonial width is too low for your bizygomatic width. Far too low. You lack facial width underneath the upper midface area (that is, underneath the bizygomatic width region). Your chin height is okay (could be higher though given your seemingly high-ish nasion-to-upper lip distance). Chin could be wider/squarer as well but given your puny mouth width I guess it isn't much of a problem. Your entire mandible and chin needs to be more forward grown. And, as I was saying earlier, you need your total jaw width to be A LOT higher to fix your facial width issues (especially in the lower third region). Of course with a higher total jaw width your mouth area will "look" even worse than it is right now but that's a price you will have to pay I guess (better to have a wider lower third and hence a worse-looking mouth area than to not widen your lower third in order to prevent your mouth area from looking worse).

Can you be saved? Probably to an extent after an EXTENSIVE amount of surgery and fillers (addressing your eye area, nose, and lower third at least). You have a very long and tough road ahead of you. You've been dealt a pretty shitty hand and you'll have to make the best of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Julius, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
There is so much wrong with your face that I don't even know where to begin but I'll give it a shot:

1. Eye area: Your PFW (aka PFH) is far too high for your PFL. Your PFL is actually not that low. Seems to be at least average in and of itself. It looks lower than it is by illusion caused by your high PFW. (So by lowering your PFW your PFL will "look" better.) Basically the vertical distance of your eyes is too high in comparison to the horizontal distance of your eyes (from lateral canthus to medial canthus). In addition to that your upper eyelids have a good amount of exposure. That is not a good thing either. Your need a squarer eye shape as yours is fairly round (cuck-ish) right now. In order to do that you need to lower your PFW significantly. Get upper eyelid fillers to get fully hooded upper eyelids; that will tighten/straighten out the upper eyelid area. After that, permasquinch hard in order to make your lower eyelids tighter/straighter as well. The combination of tighter/straighter upper eyelids and tighter/straighter lower eyelids will bring about a more masculine, squarer eye shape. Your canthal tilt and eyebrows are fine.

2. Midface area: Your nose doesn't look great from frontal view (and looks even worse from profile view). But, more importantly, your midface ratio doesn't look great (looks a bit too low). I didn't measure it but just by eyeballing it it doesn't look too good. Now lens distortion is surely contributing to that, since in selfies one's midface ratio looks lower than it is. So, in reality, that is, in a non-lens-distorted picture, your midface ratio will be higher (and thus better). But I suspect that even in a non-lens-distorted picture your nasion-to-upper lip distance will be a bit too high for your IPD (your IPD seems good in and of itself by the way), though this may not be the case.

3. Mouth area: Your lip width (horizontally speaking) is simply too narrow for your nasal base width. That is causing your mouth area to look quite bad. But, even in itself, your lip width is pretty low it seems.

5. Lower third: This is a complete disaster, especially from profile view. But even from frontal view this is hurting you a lot. Your bigonial width is too low for your bizygomatic width. Far too low. You lack facial width underneath the upper midface area (that is, underneath the bizygomatic width region). Your chin height is okay (could be higher though given your seemingly high-ish nasion-to-upper lip distance). Chin could be wider/squarer as well but given your puny mouth width I guess it isn't much of a problem. Your entire mandible and chin needs to be more forward grown. And, as I was saying earlier, you need your total jaw width to be A LOT higher to fix your facial width issues (especially in the lower third region). Of course with a higher total jaw width your mouth area will "look" even worse than it is right now but that's a price you will have to pay I guess (better to have a wider lower third and hence a worse-looking mouth area than to not widen your lower third in order to prevent your mouth area from looking worse).

Can you be saved? Probably to an extent after an EXTENSIVE amount of surgery and fillers (addressing your eye area, nose, and lower third at least). You have a very long and tough road ahead of you. You've been dealt a pretty shitty hand and you'll have to make the best of it.
You think that, if i get a jaw + chin surgery, and a nose surgery. Could I be saved? And thanks for pointing the issues

You think that, if i get a jaw + chin surgery, and a nose surgery. Could I be saved? And thanks for pointing the issues

All that + upper eyelid flllers (with permasquinching) to obtain a more masculine, squarer eye shape: yes, you can be saved to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and XxanonimoxxX
All that + upper eyelid flllers (with permasquinching) to obtain a more masculine, squarer eye shape: yes, you can be saved to some extent.
I can’t get eye surgery, it’s too risk. But even without taking an eye surgery, could I be normie at least?

I can’t get eye surgery, it’s too risk. But even without taking an eye surgery, could I be normie at least?

I didn't say surgery. I said upper eyelid "fillers." Fillers aren't "surgery."

I didn't say surgery. I said upper eyelid "fillers." Fillers aren't "surgery."
Well, I will think about that. But even if I don’t get fillers, i could be normie? Because my canthal tilt and my IPD aren’t that bad, they are normie ones

5'11 at 15?
That is good
You have potential to be lanklet
It's not over
And if you don't ascend as you want,you can get away in Asia as slayer anytime
Start blasting hgh,exercise more and saving for surgeries.Low prenatal T is written all over your face shape and skull.You can be above average overal with surgeries but with this base you can't be Chad.Good luck OP!

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Eyes+Jaw=Everything

You need to chew falim gum like your life depends on it, not much you can do other than surgery and squinting for that eye area. Gain muscle. Get your hair on point. Not a good starting base, but I'm sure you will look much better after 1 year of looksmaxxing. Just improve brah, it takes time but it's not too complicated

Good luck :) feel free to dm me or ask any questions

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Julius and Deleted member 9072
I'm sorry OP. You are very, very unattractive.

I highly suggest you stay out of the Off Topic section because you will be bullied to self harm by some users.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 5385