Am I subhuman psl?

Around psl2.5

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
No. An ethical surgeon won't do that until you are at least early 20s.

Mewing - you are 15 and your bones are still somewhat malleable. You will see progress if you do it properly and consistently. You will see a difference in 6 months. Big difference in 2 years.

Money - for bimax, genio, chin wing, you are looking at $15,000 - $30,000.

Lots of people are saying "it's over". It isn't that bad. You could get an OK girlfriend the way you look now.

Focus on softmaxing until you are old enough to do more serious stuff.
Well, thanks for the advices. But what 'softmaxing' means?

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Well, thanks for the advices. But what 'softmaxing' means?
Softmaxing = non-surgical.

So:
- braces & veneers
- gym
- style
- eyebrows
- facial hair
- posture
- skin

Etc.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Subhuman, yes, mouse profile.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell
you're pretty decent looking tbh
4.5/8 psl

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Mouthbreath
you're pretty decent looking tbh
4.5/8 psl

I mean considering you look like that. Everybody looks decent from your perspective.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
but I mog you hard which means its over for you
Considering you're a fat fuck and I have the strength of 3 average men combined while being lean, I really should mog you. But with nowadays screwed beauty standards you do indeed mog me facially.

Considering you're a fat fuck and I have the strength of 3 average men combined while being lean, I really should mog you. But with nowadays screwed beauty standards you do indeed mog me facially.
Proof of your strength or lap tbh
you are very ugly facially and I am taller than you, have a much larger cock and better bones than you and you're a kissless truecel whereas I am not
Over for you I am afraid

• +1
Proof of your strength or lap tbh
you are very ugly facially and I am taller than you, have a much larger cock and better bones than you and you're a kissless truecel whereas I am not
Over for you I am afraid
you're larping, my dick is 7.5inches, I could easily stretch it to 8inches, where as your dick is hidden under your fat rolls so it wouldnt matter anyways

your looksmatch:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Brutal thread, gave me insane dopamine tbh

• +1
you're larping, my dick is 7.5inches, I could easily stretch it to 8inches, where as your dick is hidden under your fat rolls so it wouldnt matter anyways

your looksmatch:

View attachment 938123
proof or larp
I have shown pics and yeah I am indeed 9 inches hard
Surprisingly my fatpad is pretty small which is nice
I have had sex with 17 women all for free and you have slayed nothing but your hand
Brutal

• +1
proof or larp
I have shown pics and yeah I am indeed 9 inches hard
Surprisingly my fatpad is pretty small which is nice
I have had sex with 17 women all for free and you have slayed nothing but your hand
Brutal
I would rather be tortured for the rest of my life than living one day in your estrogenic body. You smell like cheese probably, and that your laycount is 17 is beyond me, those must have ben literal sub one psl 60+year old women

your oneties:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

your looksmatch:

View attachment 938123
Start

wow your chin is the worst I've ever seen
even as I as an obese guy mog you hard
brutal

I would rather be tortured for the rest of my life than living one day in your estrogenic body. You smell like cheese probably, and that your laycount is 17 is beyond me, those must have ben literal sub one psl 60+year old women

your oneties:

View attachment 938132
Start
F3D84541 C29B 4B13 90D2 E56220ACF2B2

I am obese but wow my profile mogs you to oblivion

• +1
View attachment 938133
wow your chin is the worst I've ever seen
even as I as an obese guy mog you hard
brutal
indeed truecel tier side profile, never said I would mog you facially

but that isnt at all how I look anymore, I got rated above average (side profile included) could get to 7/10 just with skincare alone

but that isnt at all how I look anymore, I got rated above average (side profile included) could get to 7/10 just with skincare alone
cope cope cope

you are 15 years old.. Its not over for you...

I doubt even surgery would make you average so stop with the larping
7/100 maybe
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Not subhuman at all, normie with a very high trust face, you look "cute".

• +1
I doubt even surgery would make you average so stop with the larping
7/100 maybe
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv
lol I mog you so hard it is brutal

even when you compare your best foto to my absolute worst truecel picture it is actually a close call jfl

I'm very sorry but you look like a huge cheesy estrogenic baby, and the worst thing about that is that you could change it lmao but because you fucked some 1psl landwhales you're happy with your current status, never going to make it I'm sorry

even when you compare your best foto to my absolute worst truecel picture it is actually a close call jfl

I'm very sorry but you look like a huge cheesy estrogenic baby, and the worst thing about that is that you could change it lmao but because you fucked some 1psl landwhales you're happy with your current status, never going to make it I'm sorry
indeed truecel tier side profile, never said I would mog you facially- you even admit I mog you

that isn't even my best photo and I mog you hard even at my fattest
I am losing weight and even now I mog you hard
I am taller than you, have a bigger cock, better bones and eye area
stop coping
you will never even have sex so brutal
E72B1E0E E536 4B68 B1C7 D44590E89EB6

I have much better bones and a much better profile than you
You literally are a truecel

• Love it

talk to me when your chin gains a few inches lol

you are a bizarre creature jfl

absolutely nobody believes you have 9inches btw
well I've shown my pics and videos so people do believe me and even then who cares? I have a big cock and get laid and you don't jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
You're not subhuman, but you're not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Gengar
yall are exaggerating. hes not gl but its clearly not over either jfl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstar and ascension
Desculpa por alguns dos comentários aqui, tu és abaixo da média sim porém ainda tens 15 anos e tens muito para evoluir, ainda bem que descobriste o blackpill agora, poupa para cirurgias, o teu maxilar é péssimo, os teus olhos são muito redondos e o teu maxila é mau, tu vais conseguir não tenho dúvidas disso, enquanto poupas dinheiro para alguma cirurgias vai ao ginásio (academia), come e dorme bem e trata da tua pele

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Jason Voorhees
Desculpa por alguns dos comentários aqui, tu és abaixo da média sim porém ainda tens 15 anos e tens muito para evoluir, ainda bem que descobriste o blackpill agora, poupa para cirurgias, o teu maxilar é péssimo, os teus olhos são muito redondos e o teu maxila é mau, tu vais conseguir não tenho dúvidas disso, enquanto poupas dinheiro para alguma cirurgias vai ao ginásio (academia), come e dorme bem e trata da tua pele
Stfu

well atleast ur 15 so u try ascending.Blackpill is half true during teenage years

• +1
Might have some niche appeal

• +1
@inferiorpispot234 reminds me a bit of you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16346 and mogstar
I hate to be the one to tell your psl is bad

you look like a rat bro, like someone shot off your mandible. PSL 2.5 for the time being
Damn, coming from the nicest person I’ve met on psl

@inferiorpispot234 reminds me a bit of you
What do you rate him btw?
He mogs me cus he has better harmony imo, he has a narrow nose that fits between the medial canthuses, i dont :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275