Am I subhuman psl?

OP please tell me you have an unfrauded 10x8 penis

Absolutely brutal I hope OP doesn't rope

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
OP you have a tall and narrow skull, it's a tell-tale sign of being a low prenatal T beta cuck subhuman for life. My condolences. Not even bone cement can fix that gay alien skull of yours. 3PSL
If he had the money what surgery would help him? LeFort 3?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Probs 2-2.5psl
lower third is heavily recessed and just way too small
combined with bad orbital bones and low pfl giving you major round prey/cuck eyes

two strikes and you’re out tbh
I got a neutral canthal tilt, what fuck me is that my eyes is bugged
But with a jaw and chin surgery + gym, could I be at least a normie?

• +1
If he had the money what surgery would help him? LeFort 3?
I have money for surgeries, but i wouldn't take more than 2, so i think getting a BSSO and a genyoplasty, those are the ones that i need, right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
I have money for surgeries, but i wouldn't take more than 2, so i think getting a BSSO and a genyoplasty, those are the ones that i need, right?
Bimax+Genio

• +1
I got a neutral canthal tilt, what fuck me is that my eyes is bugged
I wouldn’t call them bugged but theyre just very big round and feminine/submissive looking

But with a jaw and chin surgery + gym, could I be at least a normie?
Im not sure tbh it depends on your surgeon and stuff, there have been crazier ascensions and transformations in the past for sure

Id definitely get bimax and sliding genio first, maybe with a high cut lf1

sort out the specifics with other users on here, but double jaw advancement and a sliding genio is needed.

I wouldn’t call them bugged but theyre just very big round and feminine/submissive looking

Im not sure tbh it depends on your surgeon and stuff, there have been crazier ascensions and transformations in the past for sure

Id definitely get bimax and sliding genio first, maybe with a high cut lf1

sort out the specifics with other users on here, but double jaw advancement and a sliding genio is needed.
But if i get those surgeries, and gymaxx, you think i can be at least 5psl?

Sorry for all the rude comments OP, yeah your PSL score is pretty bad and irl you’d be considered just slightly below average. You’re only 15 so you may still have some time. Bulk up, mew and chew hard foods and then when you turn 18 start considering surgeries if you still aren’t happy with how you look. Also do something with your hair because it looks like shit bro.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Warlow, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
2psl bo2cel mogs you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
life is a gift op.. dont forget that. Theres other things in live worth living for like smelling flowers and looking at clouds and shit

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, mogstar, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Sorry for all the rude comments OP, yeah your PSL score is pretty bad and irl you’d be considered just slightly below average. You’re only 15 so you may still have some time. Bulk up, mew and chew hard foods and then when you turn 18 start considering surgeries if you still aren’t happy with how you look. Also do something with your hair because it looks like shit bro.
Well, at least you guys are honest, on reddit true rate me, i got 4.5-5.5, and i knew my score was overrated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, 5'8manlet, ReverseNorwoodPill and 6 others
But if i get those surgeries, and gymaxx, you think i can be at least 5psl?
From just bimax and genio?
no tbh you’re eye area and narrow face are going to cap you hard

surgery results vary massively but I can see you being 4psl after

gymmax depends on your frame and muscle insertions, start lifting to see your potential

Well, at least you guys are honest, on reddit true rate me, i got 4.5-5.5, and i knew my score was overrated
Forgot you were 15 tbh
15-18 I ascended hard, got way more robust and masc looking

might happen to you might not, look at your parents to have an idea

but your recession will stay until surgery for sure

were you a mouthbreather out of curiosity?

life is a gift op.. dont forget that. Theres other things in live worth living for like smelling flowers and looking at clouds and shit
yeah smelling flowers alone sounds nice :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
Forgot you were 15 tbh
15-18 I ascended hard, got way more robust and masc looking

might happen to you might not, look at your parents to have an idea

but your recession will stay until surgery for sure

were you a mouthbreather out of curiosity?
Yes i was, a mouthbreather, but all my family got a recessed jaw and chin, parents and granparents

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 5746 and Good_Little_Goy
OP here are the Pros (1) you are young (2) you are tall (3) you have all your hair (4) you are white : Cons (1) your facial bones are not ideal (2) bad eye area (3)Too skinny.Good news is that you are here and wish to become a better version of yourself.So this is my advice.Try saving up your money to maybe get a few surgeries,in the meantime try Mewing,eat A LOT,approx 4000 calorie surplus,and gymmamx very hard.Good luck with your Journey🙏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, mogstar, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Yes i was, a mouthbreather, but all my family got a recessed jaw and chin, parents and granparents
Sad shit tbh
maybe ogremaxxing can ascend you if you have big frame and size genes

higher bf can help your narrow face.

holy fuck this is black ops2 tier
thing is surgery's will actually improve you thousands times over

278ADA34 00E4 4617 8B70 4670F35D65E9

Same species at the same age btw

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mouthbreath, mogstar, Deleted member 7560 and 8 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Subhuman Philtrum and yunggod
No but eyes and mouth are repulsiveAlso small skull
thanks for Giving me hope. You think if I get a: BSSO + genioplasty. Go to the gym. And later, maybe a septoplasty. I can be a PSL 5 at least?

roidmaxx inject hgh asap facepuller and mse and you will look good
You think my side profile is worst than my front profile? Or my front profile is worst than my side profile?

You think my side profile is worst than my front profile? Or my front profile is worst than my side profile?
i think front looks better because you dont see recession so much.I would recommend for you hgh with roidmaxx it can grow your face more forward and mse with facepuller will ascend you by3 psl bro

• +1
Reactions: XxanonimoxxX
Youre high dht tbh.Look at youre eyebrows and beard is starting to grow at 15

Man i just woke up saw this as the first post. You gave me a little bit of dopamine OP thanks. You should look aroundfor your flaws. You need to fix your nose and mandible asap.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
OP you have a tall and narrow skull, it's a tell-tale sign of being a low prenatal T beta cuck subhuman for life. My condolences. Not even bone cement can fix that gay alien skull of yours. 3PSL
Always when I see your answers I see hung up about skull shape and prenatal testosterone lmao

Always when I see your answers I see hung up about skull shape and prenatal testosterone lmao
bro how did you take your eye pic avi without lens distortion

• JFL
Reactions: yunggod
Man i just woke up saw this as the first post. You gave me a little bit of dopamine OP thanks. You should look aroundfor your flaws. You need to fix your nose and mandible asap.
My nose look big, because I have a recessed jaw and chin, right? That is what I always thought

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 3162
5’11/116LBS/ 15 years
You arent ugly but you have no bones still you look approchable which alot women like, you probably just need more muscle

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
You arent ugly but you have no bones still you look approchable which alot women like, you probably just need more muscle
Thanks, I will certainly gymaxx when I reach 16, and complete the last blood exam

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
2 PSL.

It never began for you, I am sorry.

My nose look big, because I have a recessed jaw and chin, right? That is what I always thought
No nose doesn't correlate with the jaw and chin, but the nose does show a sign that you are indeed recessed as evident by your other features

• +1
your maxilla looks decent to me get chin wing osteotomy

• +1