am I wrong for doing this?

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
i cut off all my old friends back 6 years ago because i realised i wasn’t on their looks level and I was starting to get ugly because of puberty. I also started to get weird skin conditions which made my skin look nasty. i cut them off so then i wouldn’t have to deal with the potential judgement and talking behind my back. is this stupid or reasonable?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and vermillioncorefan

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and vermillioncorefan
no it’s good

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and fuxkdakikez
i cut off all my old friends back 6 years ago because i realised i wasn’t on their looks level and I was starting to get ugly because of puberty. I also started to get weird skin conditions which made my skin look nasty. i cut them off so then i wouldn’t have to deal with the potential judgement and talking behind my back. is this stupid or reasonable?
So brutally true. I see ugly people at my school and either they are with other ugly people or alone. None of my friends are ugly but i kinda feel bad for the ugly people cus like it isn’t enough that they’re ugly but they can’t either have friends. And no matter how shy or autistic you are if you are over htn and over 6ft you will automatically get friends.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez