Am leaving this site for a while

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
I am going to take a break from this site for a while, while I concentrate on bettering myself and trying to get a better mental focus. It's not doing me any good hanging around here all the time, obsessively checking it about 1000 times a day, it's really not helping me.

If i'm really honest, I feel like a total fish out of water here anyway as most users are both a) either Generation Z or younger millennials at least 10 years younger than me and b) no less than 4/10 PSL. Then again I find it hard to fit in on any of the blackpill sites, being 35 years old. Compared to everyone else on them, oldcels are very few and far between, and even most of them are early 30's as opposed to my age or older. The whole thing of me being the age I am is SO depressing and I am very, very majorly struggling with this right now, especially when nearly everyone else on here/.is/Lookism etc is in their prime, albeit 3/10 or less autistic kissless virgins in some cases. If all this and other things around today had been around when I was a teenager, my life would have been TOTALLY different. Once I fully swallowed the blackpill, became woke and accepted the truth about my own situation for what it was, I would have aimed to physically be whatever it was I could have been, and wouldn't have done the things that I did do. But here I am at 35, all those years now gone, nothing I can do about that now. All I can do is resolve to make the very best of the situation I am in.

It will be a few months now until I return, some time in the new year. I will let you know of any successes that I have had in the meantime.

Bye for now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, mojopin, Future Arablite and 1 other person
Good luck man, hope you can improve yourself and ascend soon.

were all going to make it brah
srs

Good luck. I found a positive correlation between productivity and abstaining from using the forums. :feelsthink:

Yes, take all the time you need. Good luck.

I am going to take a break from this site for a while, while I concentrate on bettering myself and trying to get a better mental focus. It's not doing me any good hanging around here all the time, obsessively checking it about 1000 times a day, it's really not helping me.

If i'm really honest, I feel like a total fish out of water here anyway as most users are both a) either Generation Z or younger millennials at least 10 years younger than me and b) no less than 4/10 PSL. Then again I find it hard to fit in on any of the blackpill sites, being 35 years old. Compared to everyone else on them, oldcels are very few and far between, and even most of them are early 30's as opposed to my age or older. The whole thing of me being the age I am is SO depressing and I am very, very majorly struggling with this right now, especially when nearly everyone else on here/.is/Lookism etc is in their prime, albeit 3/10 or less autistic kissless virgins in some cases. If all this and other things around today had been around when I was a teenager, my life would have been TOTALLY different. Once I fully swallowed the blackpill, became woke and accepted the truth about my own situation for what it was, I would have aimed to physically be whatever it was I could have been, and wouldn't have done the things that I did do. But here I am at 35, all those years now gone, nothing I can do about that now. All I can do is resolve to make the very best of the situation I am in.

It will be a few months now until I return, some time in the new year. I will let you know of any successes that I have had in the meantime.

Bye for now.

theres 40+year old chink on lookism arguing with 15 year old incels everyday lmao