[AMA] What's attractive in males

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I can tell you what's attractive in guys in a way most males can't. I won't explain what this means because I've had threads deleted for "gay content" before. Aha, now you know what I was getting at, right?

I'm 16 years old, 5'5.5", Asian, and a kissless, handholdless virgin. I live in the US.

Ask me questions about what's attractive in males. This info may help some youngcels ascend in high school. I dunno.

UPDATE: Ask me about what I find attractive in guys IRL. Asking me which PSL god mogs another PSL god defeats the purpose of this thread. The point of this thread is to seal the blackpill permanently in your brain. Cus what I find attractive in guys is exactly what PSL users say makes guys attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, StephIsCold, johncruz12345 and 14 others
Give me some tips on how to slay as a dom guy in HS

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and thecel
What you need to be in 2021 to get laid
original.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, mentallyilloner, owlofathena and 4 others
Am I ugly? Can I get girls?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, TUSSELEIF, owlofathena and 8 others
Is Erik hexum moggable?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: defaya, Deleted member 1100 and thecel
how do I get a black gf

• +1
What is the ideal point difference in a relationship EX: Male (7/10) dates a Female (5/10) so this is a 2 point difference (7-5=2)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and AsGoodAsItGets
Does height and jawline matter ?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and thecel
Why does Chico mog Gandy according to you? Both of them in their primes of course

He doesn't.

Why not? Chico isn't as forward-grown as Gandy. In fact, Chico is one of the least forward-grown Caucasoid male models out there:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7076, SkinjobCatastrophe and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Lihito, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
I hope Saint @thecel doesn't no reply pill me

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and thecel
"Dom guy in HS"

Just walk up to girls and talk to them bro.
smHKtmq.jpg

Ahh they don't make em like they used to, Can you Imagine the Dominance that Chad Thundercock would have in todays HS setting that's full of effeminate looking pretty boys. He would be a GOD amongst boys.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
What do you think of my side profile?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Wallenberg and thecel
How much IRL appeal does a 3.5 PSL 6'7" guy have?

• +1
How much IRL appeal does a 3.5 PSL 6'7" guy have?

Low appeal to me. Guys need to be at least 5/10 (and not Asian) to have a chance.

And I'm 5'5", so 6'7" is too tall for my liking

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho and mogstar
Does height and jawline matter ?

Yeah. There's 2 guys in my calc class who I'd let fuck me any time, and they're both tall and have good jawlines.

(Mods don't bully me! I'm helping people ascend by being a primary source of info that isn't a virtue-signaling female)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4430, Looks234 and 4 others
He doesn't.

Why not? Chico isn't as forward-grown as Gandy. In fact, Chico is one of the least forward-grown Caucasoid male models out there:

View attachment 1071167

nice diagram. does Barrett have the most deepset eyes among all the PSL gods? im curious

• +1
  • +1
If a masc person could have one prettyboy feature what do you think is the most essential

Also what is the coolest personality to have with girls and while texting them(clown, quiet, etc.)

• +1
nice diagram. does Barrett have the most deepset eyes among all the PSL gods? im curious

I think he does.

I should do further research and compare them from different angles to get a more accurate answer.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yeah. There's 2 guys in my calc class who I'd let fuck me any time, and they're both tall and have good jawlines.

(Mods don't bully me! I'm helping people ascend by being a primary source of info that isn't a virtue-signaling female)
Why am I an incel then?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and thecel
I can tell you what's attractive in guys in a way most males can't. I won't explain what this means because I've had threads deleted for "gay content" before. Aha, now you know what I was getting at, right?

I'm 16 years old, 5'5.5", Asian, and a kissless, handholdless virgin. I live in the US.

Ask me questions about what's attractive in males. This info may help some youngcels ascend in high school. I dunno.

UPDATE: Ask me about what I find attractive in guys IRL. Asking me which PSL god mogs another PSL god defeats the purpose of this thread. The point of this thread is to seal the blackpill permanently in your brain. Cus what I find attractive in guys is exactly what PSL users say makes guys attractive.
Is this your coming out thread? Also shouldn't you tell that girl that you have been leading on or are you bi.

• +1
how many psl, height, bideltoid, pheno for a south sudanese girl???

thanks
View attachment 1071185View attachment 1071186View attachment 1071187||

I'm not a South Sudanese girl, so I have no fucking clue.

You have a JBW advantage.

To have a good chance in South Sudan, your PSL, height, and bideltoid should mog those of the average South Sudanese man.

If you're not in South Sudan you just gotta mog the men around you. You just gotta mog the guys at your location.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I'm not a South Sudanese girl, so I have no fucking clue.

You have a JBW advantage.

To have a good chance in South Sudan, your PSL, height, and bideltoid should mog those of the average South Sudanese man.

If you're not in South Sudan you just gotta mog the men around you. You just gotta mog the guys at your location.
sudanese guys are like 6'5, usually lanklet though

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Looks234
You know I have always wondered: Are gay people attracted to there own penis?
(Serious Question)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, gamma and thecel
Imagine asking for advice from a fag

It is truly over for this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8165, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
What's the best hair style for a naturally high and round hairline?

Imagine asking for advice from a fag

It is truly over for this forum
Gay people wouldn't be here. It's too easy for them.

• Hmm...
You know I have always wondered: Are gay people attracted to there own penis?
(Serious Question)

I have a small penis, and I'm not attracted to it jfl. I don't know about gay guys with big dicks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 10413
Is it over OP?

• +1