@amnesia exposed himself as pedo

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
but no hate towards him , still my pookie bear

but normies wont understand this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Autismcel
all powerful men like kings before and high smv guys today will choose a virgin teen over a roastie cuz they can choose
its the avg guys that need to settle with rosties

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, boss8055, EliteMewing and 11 others
You dont understand it
Ill make a future thread on this issue

you are my clone

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
all powerful men like kings before and high smv guys today will choose a virgin teen over a roastie cuz they can choose
So you're saying hypergamy feminazis are responsible for pedophilia by making it so that only prepubescent girls are virgins?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Amnesia is tripping lol

Children these days aren't like 1000+ years ago when they were much more mature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, theonewhocantascend, N1666 and 2 others
wtf>?

You dont understand it
Ill make a future thread on this issue
you are arab. a muslim. of course you are pedophile . i dont need no thread from you

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
So you're saying hypergamy feminazis are responsible for pedophilia by making it so that only prepubescent girls are virgins?
he is weird

btw where is juste🕵️‍♂️

You made this thread as if he hasn't been saying this is ideal for the past 3+ years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Autismcel
You made this thread as if he hasn't been saying this is ideal for the past 3+ years.
ive never heard him talk about literal children

i thought it was teen girls

ive never heard him talk about literal children

i thought it was teen girls
That's because you're new lol, he's been on this stance for nearly half a decade.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, Sny, ElTruecel and 4 others
That's because you're new lol, he's been on this stance for nearly half a decade.
are you joking how am i new? you were the user that joined much after me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, n0rthface and smallman
Who gives a flying fuck? Besides peoples definitions of pedo are so fucking stupid. I could bang a 14yr old on one side of a border, and then if I did the exact same on the other side of the border I'd be publicly executed. ""-m-muh 16yr olds are children!!!!" fuck out of here.

• +1
Reactions: Jockey67, ElTruecel, fukmylyf and 4 others
are you joking how am i new? you were the user that joined much after me
You HAVE to be new if you didn't know amnesia liked kids.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
You HAVE to be new if you didn't know amnesia liked kids.
i say i never knew he liked actual kids

it used to be fucking 15-18 year old girls, not 9 year old girls

stop muh im old user i know better

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
always has been

its not even that, but you made a water thread.
now show me proof he posted that he liked 9 year old girls before or stfu

he is weird

btw where is juste🕵️‍♂️
I guess at a certain looks lvl one could even normalize such things as being pedo or whatnot

Idk what happened with Juste. @AlexBrown84 said he roped, but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I guess at a certain looks lvl one could even normalize such things as being pedo or whatnot

Idk what happened with Juste. @AlexBrown84 said he roped, but I don't think anyone knows for sure.
alexbrown is a drama queen little boy. not a word said by him should be trusted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and fukmylyf
Society is already reverting to this; men are opting out of marriage

I’m sincerely curious how governments are going to solve the depopulation problem without reintroducing virginity requirements and strict divorce laws to incentivize men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EliteMewing, 8uAte and theonewhocantascend
Society is already reverting to this; men are opting out of marriage. I’m sincerely curious how governments are going to solve the problem without reintroducing virginity requirements and strict divorce laws to incentivize men.
nothing happens

Islam wins and conquers the world in a century then
what this has to do with anything?

nationalism is rising, auslander raus etc

but muh fight degeneracy is stupid, kick out the auslanders is great. but muh trad, muh pagan. just be like these muslims but muh worship the jew and be trad christian
you dont have to be like an animal to beat one

Ok but where was he wrong though?

what this has to do with anything?

nationalism is rising, auslander raus etc

but muh fight degeneracy is stupid, kick out the auslanders is great. but muh trad, muh pagan. just be like these muslims but muh worship the jew and be trad christian
you dont have to be like an animal to beat one
Voting will not solve anything, corporations need niggers and sandniggers fof workforce and they are way more trad than us, we will not succeed unless we ban feminism and reintroduce virginity requirement in marriage

Amnesia is tripping lol

Children these days aren't like 1000+ years ago when they were much more mature
If you mean children as in 12-15, they are literally doing gangbangs at school bathrooms.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and FutureSlayer
he is 30 something year old wanting to marry 9 year old girl. how on earth is he right
nobody cares. If he fucks her when she’ll have menstruation it’s completely normal and way less fucked up than her being a promiscuous whore from 14 to 40 having bukkakes and so on

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Voting will not solve anything, corporations need niggers and sandniggers fof workforce and they are way more trad than us, we will not succeed unless we ban feminism and reintroduce virginity requirement in marriage
what did i say about muh voting? what this has to do with feminism ?
you have weird idea of beating islam with same dogshit christianity which is laughable.
are u alright? drink some water dude

Yes.

Hypergamy, feminism, whore culture and media propaganda are all tools that mainly have served to groom young kids. Look at who all the rap and hip hop/pop degenerate culture is marketed to. Young kids. This is why they choose young people, especially young idiots and gang members who have way more resources than talent to just sit and shake their ass on camera or flex impulsivity.

There's no man out there who wants sloppy seconds, or who wants to be second/third/fourth in her mind. Its disrespectful to actually settle down for men. The reason is because most men work their way up with minimal to no advantages. Their preposition allows and benefits from being active, exploring, and doing something. In my experience women do not have a strong innate to benefit through behaving like this. Its a matter of biological preposition. Hormones affect the brain in certain ways that optimizes familiar patterns. This is why its generally known that a man who sleeps around is a stronger man and a women who does the same is a weaker women. Yet feminism acts as if prepositions do not exist. in the past, women were virgins because the men gatekept their daughters to the extreme. In most cases back then, in order to get with a women you'd have to get with their family. Now, all of these women are getting fucked and giving head before there 18. Universally, it seems the age to discover and find a women to imprint your sexuality onto is younger.

With all of these issues, you cannot expect men to play fair anymore. Women arent doing the shit they were traditionally expected to do, so why should men? Rules for thee. If men stop playing fair the situation would clean up far quicker than letting it do its course. I bet most of the guys who preach old marriage and shit did not practice it. Many boomers found their wives in school, or kept the same mate they were fucking around with when they were younger. On top of that the world and women were not as degenerate. The times to do this are not here anymore, and thats the main takeaway. We do not live in the same world where traditional or chivalrous women is the culture. So why do we have laws that keep these interests?

To encourage young men to seek roasties is doing them a huge disfavor and injustice. Especially men (regardless of age) who are still virgins or low bodycount and are looking to start a family and marry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, 8uAte, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
If you mean children as in 12-15, they are literally doing gangbangs at school bathrooms.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
yeah yeah of course bro. gangbangs at school bathrooms

have more incel fantasies, neckbeard

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and Bushman
what did i say about muh voting? what this has to do with feminism ?
you have weird idea of beating islam with same dogshit christianity which is laughable.
are u alright? drink some water dude
Do you think white people are organizing militias and killing/deporting niggers? lmao we are not gonna do shit we are cucks compared to them

nobody cares. If he fucks her when she’ll have menstruation it’s completely normal and way less fucked up than her being a promiscuous whore from 14 to 40 having bukkakes and so on
what the fuck is bukkakes on bro did you grow up in poor neighborhood full of hood rats? like you grew up in black neigborhood full of fatherless girls?

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and Bushman
he is 30 something year old wanting to marry 9 year old girl. how on earth is he right
Is it ok if a 9 year old is fucked by another 9year old though???
That's what I don't understand.

He explained that ideally, the husband shouldn't touch his wife until she reaches puberty.
Which usually starts around 12-14, so I don't see no problem tbh. What we have now is worse.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Do you think white people are organizing militias and killing/deporting niggers? lmao we are not gonna do shit we are cucks compared to them
i dont think white people do that? dude are you ok?

I agree too, it’s obvious

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Is it ok if a 9 year old is fucked by another 9year old though???
That's what I don't understand.

He explained that ideally, the husband shouldn't touch his wife until she reaches puberty.
Which usually starts around 12-14, so I don't see no problem tbh. What we have now is worse.
ive never seen such situation about 9 year old fucking. it was only some very poor villagers who did that

luckily i grew up in better conditions . im sorry that you had to grew up in gipsy village or some shit

what the fuck this has to do with an old 30 year old man fukcing proposing to underage 9 year old girl . are u fucking insane in the head

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and N1666
what the fuck is bukkakes on bro did you grow up in poor neighborhood full of hood rats? like you grew up in black neigborhood full of fatherless girls?

jfl
teens are whoring around, do u expect them to be virgin until marriage? lmao

i dont think white people do that? dude are you ok?
Bro u’re fucked up mentally u can’t keep an opinion straight, everybody’s shitting on u on this thread, gtfo at this point

teens are whoring around, do u expect them to be virgin until marriage? lmao
where do fuck they whore around? what country?

most of girls had like 1-3 boyfriends through their teenage years

only few, and once again from very poor parts of the city had 10+ guys and stories like that.

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
You know what's funny?
How so many alt righters think the Jews destroyed society Wich is 100% correct.
But somehow they believe the age of consent laws is the only thing them and the feminists got it right.

In reality, they are not meant to protect children, they were made in order to destroy marriage.
Men nowadays are so cucked that they literally think that would be worse if their 14 year old daughter married a +30 year old man, then if she did 5 gangbangs with other teens. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Sny, ElTruecel and 5 others