@amnesia exposed himself as pedo

Bro u’re fucked up mentally u can’t keep an opinion straight, everybody’s shitting on u on this thread, gtfo at this point
yeah dude you are fucked up mentally. i dont fucking understnad what you yap about , pedo

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
where do fuck they whore around? what country?

most of girls had like 1-3 boyfriends through their teenage years

only few, and once again from very poor parts of the city had 10+ guys and stories like that.
even if hqnp girls are having ONLY 3 bodies that’s utterly fucked tho, they are not capable of love anymore

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 8uAte
In reality, they are not meant to protect children, they were made in order to destroy marriage.
Men nowadays are so cucked that they literally think that would be worse if their 14 year old daughter married a +30 year old man, then if she did 5 gangbangs with other teens. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
everything thats wrong with this forum. you are braindead

nobody cares about your incel fantasy about 14 year old girls having 5 gangbangs, doesnt happen until she is fatherless and from very poor area. 30 year old marrying 14 year old girl is pedophilia, what the fuck is you on pedo

• +1
Reactions: nope and Bushman
JoinedApr 22, 2024Posts2,495Reputation2,901
you know you can create alt after you delete your original account after 3 months? braindead

where do fuck they whore around? what country?

most of girls had like 1-3 boyfriends through their teenage years

only few, and once again from very poor parts of the city had 10+ guys and stories like that.
A woman that was fucked by 3 men is totally incapable of any pair bonding though.
Not that much different.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
yeah dude you are fucked up mentally. i dont fucking understnad what you yap about , pedo
everybody is a pedo except you then lmao
A pedo is someone who fucks prepubescent children, not a teen girl

he is 30 something year old wanting to marry 9 year old girl. how on earth is he right
You have been brainwashed by Jewish propaganda that is totally normal bro

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and FutureSlayer
everybody is a pedo except you then lmao
A pedo is someone who fucks prepubescent children, not a teen girl
the girl in the video is like 10 years old....

You have been brainwashed by Jewish propaganda that is totally normal bro
yeah muh jewish propoganda

what is not jewish propoganda? jewish christianity and muh trad families with only purpose in after life? or what? raw meat and other retardations?

fuck off conservative retard

you know you can create alt after you delete your original account after 3 months? braindead
Sure man whatever you say. Its well known fact on this forum that amnesia is pedo

you cant make sense at all. talk fluently
Only virgins are capable of love, simple as. There’s a reason powerful men in history only wanted virgins

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall and theonewhocantascend
He’s not fucking her retard
amnesia suggests that would be an ideal scenario obviously? im not feeling like i talk to a functioning human right now, so i block you
you are probably like 12 years old or at least it seems like that

nobody cares about your incel fantasy about 14 year old girls having 5 gangbangs, doesnt happen until she is fatherless and from very poor area. 30 year old marrying 14 year old girl is pedophilia, what the fuck is you on pedo
3746735 cuckreact 1

Why don't you fuck off back to reddit?
If you actually knew the real world, you would know I'm speaking facts. JFL if you think a 14 year old is a child.
Average teens nowadays are out there twerking n posting thirst traps on TikTok.

• +1
yeah muh jewish propoganda

what is not jewish propoganda? jewish christianity and muh trad families with only purpose in after life? or what? raw meat and other retardations?

fuck off conservative retard
- a jooh

View attachment 2971971

If you actually knew the real world, you would know I'm speaking facts. JFL if you think a 14 year old is a child.
Real!!!!!!!!!! THE LAWS NEED TO BE CHANGED NOW!!!

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
amnesia suggests that would be an ideal scenario obviously? im not feeling like i talk to a functioning human right now, so i block you
you are probably like 12 years old or at least it seems like that
I’m in my early twenties but whatever makes you feel better bro. Not even the muslim in the video is fucking her until she’s a woman.
I used to talk and think just like you about them and I’m ab atheist but realized Christianity and Islam are our only weapons against the jews

• +1
View attachment 2971971

ahgahahahahaha

muh go to reddit if you are not a carnivore, nazi , trad coper , anti vaxer, one girl for life and dont worship jewish god

average teens do that? i think you never been outside and never had a girl . that what it feels like to me

Christianity and Islam are our only weapons against the jews
oh my fucking god. how sad
jewish christianity and islam that suggests to kill all kafirs is a weapon against muh jews because muh jews dont let you force a woman into relationship with your ugly ass ahahahah

It’s legal in my country and definitely not a muslim/pedo one:feelskek:

It’s legal in my country and definitely not a muslim/pedo one:feelskek:
14 year old girl can have sex with her peers . but they usually dont ....

i dont know what poor city you are from but alright

oh my fucking god. how sad
jewish christianity and islam that suggests to kill all kafirs is a weapon against muh jews because muh jews dont let you force a woman into relationship with your ugly ass ahahahah
Jews are incentivizing women to divorce rape you as well and you should be pissed off instead of being their loyal dog

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and 8uAte
14 year old girl can have sex with her peers . but they usually dont ....

i dont know what poor city you are from but alright
I’m from the richest city of Italy, 14 y/olds can fuck and marry people in their 50s if they want

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and 8uAte
why do you think so? have u ever had a relationship?
It's literal science, non virgins will eventually start to miss other cocks, when the wife is a virgin, there is a extremely low rate of divorce.

But if you are the type of "man" to think a virgin and a non virgin are the same then that tells us everything we need know :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Sny, FutureSlayer and 8uAte
I’m from the richest city of Italy, 14 y/olds can fuck and marry people in their 50s if they want
even richest cities like milan have poor parts where islam rules .....

you are from this block where all the rappers hang around , understandable. girls here have gangbangs at 14, some do

even richest cities like milan have poor parts where islam rules .....

you are from this block where all the rappers hang around , understandable. girls here have gangbangs at 14, some do
I’n talking about the laws, why are you always changing subject you schizo, tiktok rotted your brain

It's literal science, non virgins will eventually start to miss other cocks, when the wife is a virgin, there is a extremely low rate of divorce.

But if you are the type of "man" to think a virgin and a non virgin are the same then that tells us everything we need know :feelsgah:
why would it matter in realms of modern society and what would be an alternative?
if someone icks you in one girl, go for other girl.

you gonna force people into jewish religion like christianity?

nobody wants that. people want to have fun and have entertaining lifes and not live for some muh afterlife because muh jewish god wants that

I’n talking about the laws, why are you always changing subject you schizo, tiktok rotted your brain
what laws? you think im good in italian laws? i never been there

in my country you are getting jailed if you 18 and fucked 14 year old girl , and im from EE

why you want me to know laws from 1000km far away??

Another thing that's funny is that there are so many +20 KHHV out here, and they would probably be a perfect match to any inexperienced jb, even though they are considered losers by society lol

Because when the man and the woman are both virgins, then, it's the lowest chance of divorce.

• +1
Reactions: Jockey67, FutureSlayer and 8uAte
Another thing that's funny is that there are so many +20 KHHV out here, and they would probably be a perfect match to any inexperienced jb, even though they are considered losers by society lol

Because when the man and the woman are both virgins, then, it's the lowest chance of divorce.
there are not many khhvs past 20 jfl dont cope that much, you are pretty much alone in that .
most guys lose it early in college or high school

What comes around goes around I guess

IMG 8529

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
what laws? you think im good in italian laws? i never been there

in my country you are getting jailed if you 18 and fucked 14 year old girl , and im from EE

why you want me to know laws from 1000km far away??
I’m just letting you know pedophilia involves a PRE PUBESCENT child and every nation has different laws in that matter.
How is it moral to jail Amnesis if he fucks a 14yo in your ee shithole but it’s completely fine for him to fuck her it Italy.. it just doesnt make sense

average teens do that? i think you never been outside and never had a girl . that what it feels like to me
I agree with you. I never heard about any teenagers banging in real life, only know one girl who lost virginity at 16.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
I’m just letting you know pedophilia involves a PRE PUBESCENT child and every nation has different laws in that matter.
How is it moral to jail Amnesis if he fucks a 14yo in your ee shithole but it’s completely fine for him to fuck her it Italy.. it just doesnt make sense
it is pedophilia to fuck a modern 14 year old girl for 30 year old man

we talk from realms of modern society, not muh nature or some weird stuff. in nature you would kill anyone who you dont like , we live in society and play by it rules

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
jfl even moderation knows its pedo thread and weirdos like @FutureSlayer defend it
It’s legal in my country I don’t have to comply to american laws :feelskek::feelskek: jbs forever fucker

it is pedophilia to fuck a modern 14 year old girl for 30 year old man

we talk from realms of modern society, not muh nature or some weird stuff. in nature you would kill anyone who you dont like , we live in society and play by it rules
oh well it’s pedophilia just because you want it to be. Contact dictionary companies and scientists to edit the definition then:feelsyay::lul:

It’s legal in my country I don’t have to comply to american laws :feelskek::feelskek: jbs forever fucker
you will be outcasted by society, not a problem for you. you are already an unwanted recluse

hes been like this and ur just late jfl
plus jb are the easiest to get

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
you will be outcasted by society, not a problem for you. you are already an unwanted recluse
Again, it’s LEGAL and done everytime in here, 16 year olds are with 26yo guys

• +1
Reactions: Jockey67
oh well it’s pedophilia just because you want it to be. Contact dictionary companies and scientists to edit the definition then:feelsyay::lul:
because society wants it to be . i dont want 14 year old girl whatsoever, thats children