@amnesia exposed himself as pedo

Again, it’s LEGAL and done everytime in here, 16 year olds are with 26yo guys
16 year olds go with 26 year old guys when they have bad family

but 16 is already looking somewhat adult , 14 is just a girl lol a kid

because society wants it to be . i dont want 14 year old girl whatsoever, thats children
That’s still your opinion, why do you need to force it on everybody else lmao

That’s still your opinion, why do you need to force it on everybody else lmao
because religious fanatics like you are threat to me and society i enjoy

the current thing is great, and all you trad copers must lose. only good thing you propose is mass deportations of muslims from europe

because religious fanatics like you are threat to me and society i enjoy

the current thing is great, and all you trad copers must lose. only good thing you propose is mass deportations of muslims from europe
I’m not religious, I just support trads because they are eventually going to win unlike hedonistics like u

I explicitly said that the man doesn’t fuck that bride until she’s had her first period SO BY DEFINITION THATS NOT PRE PUBESCENT u fucking 70 IQ retard.

Plus I never said I personally want what I posted in that OP. I am not fit for marrying anyone. I’m too fucked personally

Also lol at this forum criticizing it bc so many Muslims on here where their faggot prophet married a child bride himself. U fucking hypocrites.

Also the current system is extremely abusive towards men yet u fags are defending it over the system if a man marrying a young virgin and mentoring and caring for her until she comes of proper age to start a family for him

Keep defending cucked age of consent laws and propping up the divorce rape system that u fags keep telling me to participate in

So many fags itt need to fuck on back to Reddit

And lol at deleting that thread. Faggot mods fr

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, FutureSlayer, boss8055 and 3 others
Him and Weinstein should get fucked up in a cell for the rest they life

I explicitly said that the man doesn’t fuck that bride until she’s had her first period SO BY DEFINITION THATS NOT PRE PUBESCENT u fucking 70 IQ retard.

Plus I never said I personally want what I posted in that OP. I am not fit for marrying anyone. I’m too fucked personally

Also lol at this forum criticizing it bc so many Muslims on here where their faggot prophet married a child bride himself. U fucking hypocrites.

Also the current system is extremely abusive towards men yet u fags are defending it over the system if a man marrying a young virgin and mentoring and caring for her until she comes of proper age to start a family for him

Keep defending cucked age of consent laws and propping up the divorce rape system that u fags keep telling me to participate in

So many fags itt need to fuck on back to Reddit

And lol at deleting that thread. Faggot mods fr
certified lover boy? Certified pedophile

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
I guess at a certain looks lvl one could even normalize such things as being pedo or whatnot

Idk what happened with Juste. @AlexBrown84 said he roped, but I don't think anyone knows for sure.
he stopped responding to me on telegram and hasn’t been active in a while

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
everything thats wrong with this forum. you are braindead

nobody cares about your incel fantasy about 14 year old girls having 5 gangbangs, doesnt happen until she is fatherless and from very poor area. 30 year old marrying 14 year old girl is pedophilia, what the fuck is you on pedo
This nigga is so weird, bro really trying defend pedophilia

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
You know what's funny?
How so many alt righters think the Jews destroyed society Wich is 100% correct.
But somehow they believe the age of consent laws is the only thing them and the feminists got it right.

In reality, they are not meant to protect children, they were made in order to destroy marriage.
Men nowadays are so cucked that they literally think that would be worse if their 14 year old daughter married a +30 year old man, then if she did 5 gangbangs with other teens. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
U actually understand
Inb4 these sheep call u a pedo
Ill make a whole thread on this shit

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
If you mean children as in 12-15, they are literally doing gangbangs at school bathrooms.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Exactly being attracted to them doesn’t mean anything especially because most girls already go through puberty younger

Amnesia is tripping lol

Children these days aren't like 1000+ years ago when they were much more mature

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart