Amnesia is an abused dog, this forum still holding him up as an idol is utterly disgraceful

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
L0L at this surgery maxxed clown.

I don’t even know where to begin.

robert de niro goodfellas GIF

Let’s start at his high school reunion, if you saw the thread, you would’ve seen the fact that he acted like a puppy dog excited to see its owner, a femcel finally being acknowledged by the chad that she wants to get fucked by.

Despite him MOGGING the chads and stacies from his high school, he was begging for their validation, jumping up and down, frothing at the mouth like a disgusting rabies infested animal when they finally acknowledged his existence after so many years.

Imagine, Youre blackpilled, youre surgery maxxed, you have the looks, you act like a bad boy online but fall prey to acting like a sidekick bitch irl of people who’s prime have long been over. Guy still has the mentality of the nerds who got shoved into lockers 24/7

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

the situation with his brother doesn’t help his case either.

To give you a small snippet, his brother brutally mogs him. Even post surgery amnesia can’t compete, and he actively feels depression about this, feels pain in his heart every night until his brain finally decides to spare him and nod off to sleep.

Laughing Man Lol GIF

His brother is fulfilled rn and has fucked prime women since his teens whilst amnesia thought he could catch the boat to enjoy life in his mid 20’s or whatever he got his surgery and still to this point isnt fulfilled with himself, why?

Because amnesia isn’t the chad that everyone thinks him to be. Look at the girls he fucks, look at the girls that he posts, all low class disgusting STD infested whores. He himself realized this and admitted that he’s tired of Sex.

Go figure, anyone would be tired of having to put in the work for sex when the end result will always be the crumbs left by high tier Normies, not even chads.

Amnesia despite all his work never has and never will even be able to lick the crumbs of a chad and land a proper woman who’s used up. Forget a woman fresh off the factory line with no mileage, not even in his subhuman dreams

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

This nigga is also a broke as fuck sack of garbage. He tried to play the larping card and said he won money from poker but me and you BOTH know that this subhuman dog is scraping the grease off the Grill along with fob Mexicans just to be able to have a roof over his head

I can’t believe ppl actually think this utter dog is a chad. He’s a literal clown on stilts. He has more plans for when a foid catches him height frauding than plans to actually do anything with his subhuman existence. LMFAO

He’s a fraud living off hype. I want this clown dead and buried. People will say I’m jealous despite his life bringing me no anger at any point in time. It has only brought me laughter and happiness. I cannot be sad knowing that this joke is suffering every minute he breathes.

majestic the rock GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, zeshama, Hikicel69 and 78 others
We need to replace him with his brother tbh :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 14781, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
Damn nigga where you been

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 11 others
Everywhere. I have seen everything and have done everything there is to do. I missed u, how u been?
By my understanding, he's a homeless, have cancer, and dying.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and datboijj
great thread as always

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Everywhere. I have seen everything and have done everything there is to do. I missed u, how u been?
Tormented and pained. Life has gone 12 rounds with me and continues to beat me up even after the match

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
@Amnesia hasn't responded to me once despite numerous tags because he knows I mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, datboijj and 6 others
Tormented and pained. Life has gone 12 rounds with me and continues to beat me up even after the match
Hope things get better soon. Didnt u have gf?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
an ethnik dog indeed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, datboijj and Blackout.xl

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Sens, .👽. and 22 others
Because amnesia isn’t the chad that everyone thinks him to be. Look at the girls he fucks, look at the girls that he posts, all low class disgusting STD infested whores. He himself realized this and admitted that he’s tired of Sex.

Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 3 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
@Blackout.xl amnesia is a faggot too

lol why do you even care, youre an abused dog for even making a thread about him. he lives in your head rent free

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1, zeshama and 12 others

Let’s start at his high school reunion, if you saw the thread, you would’ve seen the fact that he acted like a puppy dog excited to see its owner, a femcel finally being acknowledged by the chad that she wants to get fucked by.

Despite him MOGGING the chads and stacies from his high school, he was begging for their validation, jumping up and down, frothing at the mouth like a disgusting rabies infested animal when they finally acknowledged his existence after so many years.

Imagine, Youre blackpilled, youre surgery maxxed, you have the looks, you act like a bad boy online but fall prey to acting like a sidekick bitch irl of people who’s prime have long been over. Guy still has the mentality of the nerds who got shoved into lockers 24/7

To give you a small snippet, his brother brutally mogs him. Even post surgery amnesia can’t compete, and he actively feels depression about this, feels pain in his heart every night until his brain finally decides to spare him and nod off to sleep.

Laughing Man Lol GIF

His brother is fulfilled rn and has fucked prime women since his teens whilst amnesia thought he could catch the boat to enjoy life in his mid 20’s or whatever he got his surgery and still to this point isnt fulfilled with himself, why?

Go figure, anyone would be tired of having to put in the work for sex when the end result will always be the crumbs left by high tier Normies, not even chads.

Amnesia despite all his work never has and never will even be able to lick the crumbs of a chad and land a proper woman who’s used up. Forget a woman fresh off the factory line with no mileage, not even in his subhuman dreams

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

This nigga is also a broke as fuck sack of garbage. He tried to play the larping card and said he won money from poker but me and you BOTH know that this subhuman dog is scraping the grease off the Grill along with fob Mexicans just to be able to have a roof over his head

I can’t believe ppl actually think this utter dog is a chad. He’s a literal clown on stilts. He has more plans for when a foid catches him height frauding than plans to actually do anything with his subhuman existence. LMFAO

He’s a fraud living off hype. I want this clown dead and buried. People will say I’m jealous despite his life bringing me no anger at any point in time. It has only brought me laughter and happiness. I cannot be sad knowing that this joke is suffering every minute he breathes.

majestic the rock GIF
Didn't i tell you how his chin looks like a dick?,

@Blackout.xl is that u in ur avi

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14781, AscendingHero and 4 others
“Roof roof, arf arf arf”
F6393069 BC32 4ED2 B630 A97E434A8C79

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., AscendingHero, faggotchadlite and 7 others

Laughing Man Lol GIF

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

majestic the rock GIF
fraudmaxxed autismmaxxed looksmaxxed BWC gigachad LIVES RENT FREE in your HEAD BBC
worst thread on psl. also ive reported this thread for abuse and racism

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 5 others
lol why do you even care, youre an abused dog for even making a thread about him. he lives in your head rent free
I knew one of his abused cronies would show up, I just knew it. I knew one filthy street dog out of the great multitude that can be found on this site would respond in his defence as if he wouldn’t sell you down the River if he got a 5/10 slut to fuck in return.

Utter joke, it’s clear you have no strong father figure, it’s a HUGE sign of weakness to latch onto PSL characters that you will never meet irl. Not only latch onto them, but worship them. You’re not only a clown, you’re an abused one as well.

I don’t care either, lmfao. I don’t even post on this forum anymore, I have long distanced myself from this cesspit. I have no care in the world for what amnesia did, I only felt the need to cause chaos and turmoil since discord got boring. It is what it is, I’m Ontop. You’re below me

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14781, AscendingHero and 2 others
fraudmaxxed autismmaxxed looksmaxxed BWC gigachad LIVES RENT FREE in your HEAD BBC
worst thread on psl. also ive reported this thread for abuse and racism

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Aren’t you the inbred disgusting retard who Unironically thought that bone smashing would ascend your subhuman mug? Jfl @ your entire existence. You’ve literally spent an entire 2, almost 3 years here just posting straight garbage consistently, with no end.

It’s incredible how you have the endurance to do this and inspire yourself to continue on your shit path, but dont have the endurance to hit the gym and most importantly can’t inspire a bitch to share the same oxygen with you, let alone anything intimate. Literally keep coping 4 me thinking that bold font will ascend the straight trash that your damaged brain manages to put together

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14781, AscendingHero and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16384, AscendingHero and 7 others
Aren’t you the inbred disgusting retard who Unironically thought that bone smashing would ascend your subhuman mug? Jfl @ your entire existence. You’ve literally spent an entire 2, almost 3 years here just posting straight garbage consistently, with no end.

It’s incredible how you have the endurance to do this and inspire yourself to continue on your shit path, but dont have the endurance to hit the gym and most importantly can’t inspire a bitch to share the same oxygen with you, let alone anything intimate. Literally keep coping 4 me thinking that bold font will ascend the straight trash that your damaged brain manages to put together
the inability for self-introspection is ASTOUNDING but this is no surprise given you are an abused dog who mind has blacked out
i get accused of autism when you cant even detect irony and humor...
you constantly hold a serous frame on a forum premised on the absurd because you are likely are so retarded irl that you get ridiculed constantly. this starves you of validation, forcing you, a deranged dog, to manufacturer elaborate social systems where you incessantly demean yourself as 'stupid' only to write elaborate journals, fully fledged essays, in a bid to desperately induce the inevitable compliments and gratification from his waning internet 'frens' who come to emotionally support their little abused and retarded puppy.
a serious poster on a forum full of trolls, emotionally deprived and decrepit. this provides the perfect mental envionment for:
Posts 23,485
Reputation 47,359
that post/rep ratio is probably the pinnacle of your existence. so keep posting, Mr academic (you are intelligent!!!). its the only activity in your sad little life that will sustain your miserable existence.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and 6485b025t
ok

• JFL
I have missed you dearly brother, welcome back

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero and MrGlutton
Damn i forgot u existed

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I like reading his threads but the guy has a pretty depressing life from what he tells us on this site. No amount of cheap sex will make you happy it seems.

Also, long time no see.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 2 others
not reading that wall of text but ngl i think hell be saving on rent this month

• WTF
I didn't understand the purpose of the tread, it's not like we didn't know that
No one "admires" amnesia, but he is a good looksmaxer and has a lot of experience
The purpose of the site is just losers trying to have a better life, it's a tautalogy for you to intimidate a user by his shitty past

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 5 others

Laughing Man Lol GIF

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

majestic the rock GIF
if you knew an abused dog wouldnt you want to be nice to it and pet it and give it treats

the inability for self-introspection is ASTOUNDING but this is no surprise given you are an abused dog who mind has blacked out
i get accused of autism when you cant even detect irony and humor...
you constantly hold a serous frame on a forum premised on the absurd because you are likely are so retarded irl that you get ridiculed constantly. this starves you of validation, forcing you, a deranged dog, to manufacturer elaborate social systems where you incessantly demean yourself as 'stupid' only to write elaborate journals, fully fledged essays, in a bid to desperately induce the inevitable compliments and gratification from his waning internet 'frens' who come to emotionally support their little abused and retarded puppy.
a serious poster on a forum full of trolls, emotionally deprived and decrepit. this provides the perfect mental envionment for:
Posts 23,485
Reputation 47,359
that post/rep ratio is probably the pinnacle of your existence. so keep posting, Mr academic (you are intelligent!!!). its the only activity in your sad little life that will sustain your miserable existence.
Unironically didn’t read. Sounds like the tales that a mental patient mumbles to themselves whilst strung out on a street corner

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I didn't understand the purpose of the tread, it's not like we didn't know that
No one "admires" amnesia, but he is a good looksmaxer and has a lot of experience
The purpose of the site is just losers trying to have a better life, it's a tautalogy for you to intimidate a user by his shitty past
You’re an autistic loser and below me, if you can’t see the point then I cba

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Marsiere214 and sytyl
You’re an autistic loser and below me, if you can’t see the point then I cba
Do you have more than 23,000 posts and want to call me autistic?

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Do you have more than 23,000 posts and want to call me autistic?
You’re still posting shit content on this site whilst I’ve moved on, JFL @ u. Muh 23,000 posts I racked up over a year ago

Incels

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
i wish my life was like amnesia, constant sex whenever i want and i could treat foids like cumbuckets that they are

Welcome back brotha blackout

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@Amnesia I ain't ever showin my face fully on this place jfl

Jfl, no one will ever be able to have a truly "good life" if they werent born already good looking you idiot. The best anyone can DO, is try to play catch up after getting surgeries. Why are you ragging on the dude for achieving the cope most of us are currently wageslaving our asses off for? Yes, unfortunately, due to a whole childhood of being dismissed by chads and stacies, obviously mentally hes not a chad. But you can't exactly fault him for that lmfao, he's the way he is because of his experiences, what's so wrong in that. But im pretty sure he's still managed to fuck 18 y.o. jbs off tinder that are a whole decade younger than him tho so who cares lmao? At the end of the day, looks are literally the only thing that matters, and facially hes chad lmao and because of that he can fuck decent looking women on a regular basis. Compared to the other average joes here who either manage to LUCK OUT once in awhile with some low tier becky, or never have any luck and have to resort to using their own hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Traxanas and 7 others
you didn't come support black smv with us though

Your way with words... You're like the black hitler, bound to get crowd excited.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 7098, Marsiere214 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
how can u hate on him man, hes an innocent guy ngl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lihito and Deleted member 8202
Both OP and Amnesia are abused dogs. The difference is that Amnesia has a really small shred of self awareness. OP has 23,000 posts and 177 days on this site. And he spergs out at people just trying to looksmaxx not knowing he's just as rent-free as people who worship Amnesia too.

Amnesia begging for validation is a Narcy trait. Every forum user who's popular here. (Except for maybe Salludon.) Is a Narcy. But even he has the ability to make threads displaying how depressing his life is. And he's mostly liked because he's an old user with good looksmaxxing advice.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14781, Marsiere214 and 6 others