Amnesia Tinder experiment in Canada.Tinder is now Veteran difficulty mode - gidachads only. Ethnicels don't enter. GTFIH

Update: After 55 hours of being online - 65 likes and 29 matches. A becky just texted for a meet up @Amnesia
So the forum Chad @Amnesia summoned me to conduct a Tinder with his pics after the @Salludon experiment and I agreed. His name on the profile was Eric, age 28 and women age preference 18 - 27. I used the same SIM card I used for Salludon's experiment and created his profile in a Mid-size city in Canada. He did better than Salludon but not significantly better. After 24 hours, his results are: 21 matches and 48 likes making total likes 69 (Salludon had 46 likes in total). As usual, I didn't match with any Stacy, most of his matches are average looking white girls. One Becky messaged him first with "Hi" - this same Becky texted my Tyronefish account first with "Come over to my place tonight" JFL. Brutal. I was expecting 99+ likes in few hours because "white is right". Just last September, I run a Tyronefish, he had 99+ likes in less than 12hours, the likes were also from better quality women. Conclusion: it's either Tinder is really getting harder as the years go by or they tweaked the algorithm so that winner does not take all the matches like it used to happen years back. I attached some screenshots.

inb4 copes like: "your ELO is fucked" "your account is shadow banned" "they suspected catfish" "he looks too good for Tinder"

View attachment 1301337

View attachment 1301338

View attachment 1301339

View attachment 1301341

View attachment 1301342

Previous thread:

Old Tyrone experiment

@mulattomaxxer
@Reckless Turtle @WontStopNorwooding @Amnesia
@FromNormietoChad @chadison @Chad1212 @tyronelite @africancel @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Syobevoli
@gamma @Be_ConfidentBro
@ProAcktiv @SubhumanCurrycel @FastBananaCEO @Collagen or rope @Salludon @Preston @volcelfatcel

Update: After 55 hours of creating the profile - 65 likes and 29 matches. A 2nd becky just texted for a meet up

Thats her face. Whats her rating psl? @Amnesia would you smash IRL?
Screen Shot 2021 09 05 at 64917 PM

Screen Shot 2021 09 05 at 64258 PM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and LastHopeForNorman
Update: After 55 hours of being online - 65 likes and 29 matches. A becky just texted for a meet up @Amnesia

Update: After 55 hours of creating the profile - 65 likes and 29 matches. A 2nd becky just texted for a meet up @Amnesia

View attachment 1303588
Mags mean messages?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mags mean messages?
She meant msgs as in short form of "messages". anyway, I updated it with her pic. what's her face rating ? Would you smash?

• +1
Reactions: gamma
She meant msgs as in short form of "messages". anyway, I updated it with her pic. what's her face rating ? Would you smash?
Htb, would

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and fogdart
How many 18/19 year olds are there in my matches?

i circled all the ones I would smash, if u wanna have some fun messaeg any of those ones I circled my typical line "I'll make us margaritas, and we can go hot tubbing"

Neither of the girls that messaged me first look smashable

Screen Shot 2021 09 04 at 114845 AM
Screen Shot 2021 09 04 at 115001 AM
Screen Shot 2021 09 05 at 64258 PM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and fogdart
  • Love it
Reactions: Amnesia
  • +1

@Syobevoli it does work, its a good line lmfao. How did it end up with the girl u were talking to over in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
@Syobevoli it does work, its a good line lmfao. How did it end up with the girl u were talking to over in this thread

We had a date planned, but she calls off 2 hours before the date cuz of a 'headache'. She agrees to reschedule, I suggest next saturday, she ghosts me.

Flaky bitches

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Amnesia
We had a date planned, but she calls off 2 hours before the date cuz of a 'headache'. She agrees to reschedule, I suggest next saturday, she ghosts me.

Flaky bitches
A tale as old as time. That’s happened to me a million times too bro. Girl cancels a couple hours before a date and makes up some reason why. And then I never hear from her again even tho she was super enthusiastic over text the initial few days u matched lol women. It’s all a numbers game

@cvzvvc

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18568, Deleted member 15984, cvzvvc and 2 others

B1932C17 CCEF 45D3 A3DB 97A3F0A193D1

• +1
A tale as old as time. That’s happened to me a million times too bro. Girl cancels a couple hours before a date and makes up some reason why. And then I never hear from her again even tho she was super enthusiastic over text the initial few days u matched lol women. It’s all a numbers game

@cvzvvc

"Hey, the address for the bar is [Insert address here.]"

(6.5 hours go by, no answer. It is now 63 minutes before the meetup time. You look at your phone and see she has texted you and you instantly know what you're going to open up your phone and see. You haven't bothered to save the number because you knew in all likelihood where this was going from the moment you messaged her on Tinder. She just looked like "one of those".)

Her text: "hiiiiiiiii so actually i'm rlly not feeling that good tn... can we like do it next week maybee??"

Quicktime Event

• Press X to leave her on delivered. This is your last chance to win.
  • Press O to respond "Hey, sure! Yeah, that sounds great! Let me know!" and eventually never hear from her again. You are half a beta, but still a beta. You've barely saved face by showing her you don't care enough to actually pursue. Keyword: Barely.
  • Press X-O to respond with "Hey, sure! I'll text you next week!" to actually text her next week and be left on read like the beta male bitch you are.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, mulattomaxxer and Amnesia
Tinder recently changed something, they added vibes and other BS, their rating went down (they went from 4 stars to 3 stars) and I don't think many people are using it no more due to frustration. Ugly males are their target audience but they don't get results so they leave, so Tinder has nobody to sell their boosts, their platinum plan and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568, Deleted member 15984, datboijj and 4 others
Tinder recently changed something, they added vibes and other BS, their rating went down (they went from 4 stars to 3 stars) and I don't think many people are using it no more due to frustration. Ugly males are their target audience but they don't get results so they leave, so Tinder has nobody to sell their boosts, their platinum plan and so on.
i don’t agree with u much Theodore but agreed.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781

Of the last few girls I've hooked up with, none of them had it. It's all Bumble, Hinge, and Feeld from what I've seen. I'm hoping Tinder dies a miserable fucking death but I'm not going to count on that. Tinder is filled with absolute bottom of the barrel hos.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and fogdart
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Of the last few girls I've hooked up with, none of them had it. It's all Bumble, Hinge, and Feeld from what I've seen. I'm hoping Tinder dies a miserable fucking death but I'm not going to count on that. Tinder is filled with absolute bottom of the barrel hos.
I heard from Bumble and Hinge but never heard Feeld. Btw the problem is the target audience, all my normie friends said fuck OLD because they never got anything from it and will never use it again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984 and cvzvvc
"Hey, the address for the bar is [Insert address here.]"

(6.5 hours go by, no answer. It is now 63 minutes before the meetup time. You look at your phone and see she has texted you and you instantly know what you're going to open up your phone and see. You haven't bothered to save the number because you knew in all likelihood where this was going from the moment you messaged her on Tinder. She just looked like "one of those".)

Her text: "hiiiiiiiii so actually i'm rlly not feeling that good tn... can we like do it next week maybee??"

Quicktime Event

• Press X to leave her on delivered. This is your last chance to win.
  • Press O to respond "Hey, sure! Yeah, that sounds great! Let me know!" and eventually never hear from her again. You are half a beta, but still a beta. You've barely saved face by showing her you don't care enough to actually pursue. Keyword: Barely.
  • Press X-O to respond with "Hey, sure! I'll text you next week!" to actually text her next week and be left on read like the beta male bitch you are.
Press Y to photoshop yourself with a Victoria secret model and send it to her saying “it’s fine I’ll just meet up with my ex”

Ive been saying same shit for so long

Canadian whores hate white chads or ethnic chads with white features like salludon
lifefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
So the forum Chad @Amnesia summoned me to conduct a Tinder with his pics after the @Salludon experiment and I agreed. His name on the profile was Eric, age 28 and women age preference 18 - 27. I used the same SIM card I used for Salludon's experiment and created his profile in a Mid-size city in Canada. He did better than Salludon but not significantly better. After 24 hours, his results are: 21 matches and 48 likes making total likes 69 (Salludon had 46 likes in total). As usual, I didn't match with any Stacy, most of his matches are average looking white girls. One Becky messaged him first with "Hi" - this same Becky texted my Tyronefish account first with "Come over to my place tonight" JFL. Brutal. I was expecting 99+ likes in few hours because "white is right". Just last September, I run a Tyronefish, he had 99+ likes in less than 12hours, the likes were also from better quality women. Conclusion: it's either Tinder is really getting harder as the years go by or they tweaked the algorithm so that winner does not take all the matches like it used to happen years back. I attached some screenshots.

inb4 copes like: "your ELO is fucked" "your account is shadow banned" "they suspected catfish" "he looks too good for Tinder"

View attachment 1301337

View attachment 1301338

View attachment 1301339

View attachment 1301341

View attachment 1301342

Previous thread:

Old Tyrone experiment

@mulattomaxxer
@FromNormietoChad @chadison @Chad1212 @tyronelite @africancel @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Syobevoli
@gamma @Be_ConfidentBro
@ProAcktiv @SubhumanCurrycel @FastBananaCEO @Collagen or rope @Salludon @Preston @volcelfatcel

Tinder exposes women's severe retardation. They always think the Chad fishes are real. But this is legit evidence of how hard its gotten out there. These days you pretty much have to have every single item checked off - 6 feet tall, big and muscular, and good looking face.

damn that girl who wanted to meet up is so hot. amensia really living life on tutorial mode like a foid :( imagine how many more messages like that he'd get if he used tinder boosts too.

also how does amnesia look so young? kid looks 18 but hes in his 30s. can see how he gets away with age frauding tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

View attachment 1301337

View attachment 1301338

View attachment 1301339

View attachment 1301341

View attachment 1301342

Previous thread:

Old Tyrone experiment

@mulattomaxxer
@gamma @Be_ConfidentBro

have u tryied zach coxx or someone like this with same phone number to check if elo is fcked if he dontget 99+ in few hours

I know this thread is old, but I'm thinking that since the days of faceandlms where he had screenhots of girls getting pissed that his low tier chad Carl didn't message them back on POF, that all these girls have experienced getting likes and matches from pretty boys and chads that they just got used to it. It's no longer a thrill to them. It also might have to do with they know that their looks might not be good enough to keep a chad ltr so they don't even bother as They know he's just a smash and dash thing. LTDR women are either used to having such good looking men swipe on them that it's like breathing air at this point and/or they know that Chad's and prettyboys only mean one thing on old: smash and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I know this thread is old, but I'm thinking that since the days of faceandlms where he had screenhots of girls getting pissed that his low tier chad Carl didn't message them back on POF, that all these girls have experienced getting likes and matches from pretty boys and chads that they just got used to it. It's no longer a thrill to them. It also might have to do with they know that their looks might not be good enough to keep a chad ltr so they don't even bother as They know he's just a smash and dash thing. LTDR women are either used to having such good looking men swipe on them that it's like breathing air at this point and/or they know that Chad's and prettyboys only mean one thing on old: smash and that's it.
I think it's partly what you said and partly the fact that everyone is skeptical of catfishes nowadays. You need your insta linked along with a blue verified check and I'm pretty sure Chad treatment would restart

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 15984
How many 18/19 year olds are there in my matches?

i circled all the ones I would smash, if u wanna have some fun messaeg any of those ones I circled my typical line "I'll make us margaritas, and we can go hot tubbing"

Neither of the girls that messaged me first look smashable

View attachment 1303685View attachment 1303687View attachment 1303688
decent willingness of you, to date down in loosk level..

som guys are spending 200+ messages, trying to convince a woman to have a meetup. LOL.
Either a meetup is planned within 40 messages, or it's over imo.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 15984
I
decent willingness of you, to date down in loosk level..

som guys are spending 200+ messages, trying to convince a woman to have a meetup. LOL.
Either a meetup is planned within 40 messages, or it's over imo.
It was usually 10-20 messages for me. Get then to laugh, ask a few questions, once you know she's invested, set up a date

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and eduardkoopman
retard only used autistic pics

One Becky messaged him first with "Hi" - this same Becky texted my Tyronefish account first with "Come over to my place tonight" JFL.
F66F0865 BDF1 40D0 B218 1384335DC076

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Get a remote job , learn spanish/portuguese, move to Brazil/ Colombia other SA countries (at least a couple months/year) and slay much hotter chicks, much easier
LEAVE THE WEST
The west is dead socially, so unless you’re making good money there’s 0 reasons to stay there

View attachment 1301337

View attachment 1301338

View attachment 1301339

View attachment 1301341

View attachment 1301342

Previous thread:

Old Tyrone experiment

@mulattomaxxer
@gamma @Be_ConfidentBro

bump

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Your ELO is fucked. Not using a new SIM breaks the experiment. I'm LTN and I got like 45 in 24h with new SIM.

Your ELO is fucked. Not using a new SIM breaks the experiment. I'm LTN and I got like 45 in 24h with new SIM.
Where do u get random sims?

I thought it was just me.
I know I’m not good looking but I have one match on Bumble after a week. And two on Hinge.
I guess that’s actually good for a norman

Who in the right mind would want to stay in a gynocentric cold shit hole like Canada?
Aahh the famous Canadian 8= Colombian 3 🤣😂