@AMNESIA vs @IWANTTOLOOKSMAX considering height

Who mogs IRL?

• Total voters
Dude that clown said once that he was 74 kgs. All of his pics are fraud and we’ve never seen him in motion.
74 kgs on that height ???? that's borderline skinny. he either morphs or is a magician with the lightning.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 6273 and .*my*.
74 kgs on that height ???? that's borderline skinny. he either morphs or is a magician with the lightning.
Im even skinny at 80kg but little muscle mass. He has muscles thats why he doesnt look skinny/twinky

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Im even skinny at 80kg but little muscle mass. He has muscles thats why he doesnt look skinny/twinky
nah if those stats are real he is a massive fraud. you cant look big like him with those stats.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Johanjohan and .👽.
It’s all photoshop. He hopped on gear as a skinny bitch and got good delts but that’s it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Johanjohan and .👽.
Both are very good looking

I dont care lol. I know my shit and so do you. with those stats you are a massive fraud. I used to be 88 kg, sixpack and veins on 6'. you tell me you look bigger while being much skinnier AND taller ? lmao
How the fuck does he look 100 kg, 100 kg is mr olympia stage ready you dumb fuck :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and androgenic
Let's see this, who mogs IRL between a tall chadlite and a below average height Chad?
To make the battle fair, both can't fraud height (no lift or elevator shoes), because with lifts Amnesia would easily mog.

@Amnesia
height: 5'9

View attachment 1112546View attachment 1112547View attachment 1112548View attachment 1112550

@IwantToLooksMaxx
Height: 6'3.5
View attachment 1112559View attachment 1112560View attachment 1112561

2nd guy he's a natural so i mean come on

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and gamma
what does @Amnesia do for a living?

and @IwantToLooksMaxx nose and upper lip area are repulsive, maybe it the size of his nostrils, their too small, I don't know, but he looks a bit like an ape, but still, he's 6'4 so he should be good

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Let's see this, who mogs IRL between a tall chadlite and a below average height Chad?
To make the battle fair, both can't fraud height (no lift or elevator shoes), because with lifts Amnesia would easily mog.

@Amnesia
height: 5'9

View attachment 1112546View attachment 1112547View attachment 1112548View attachment 1112550

@IwantToLooksMaxx
Height: 6'3.5
View attachment 1112559View attachment 1112560View attachment 1112561
amnesia mogs imo, faces like that are just special ngl and no heightmog will really defeat it tbh

• +1
Reactions: gamma
whatever pheno he is, hes not even close to amnesia in terms of appeal. if i ran an experiment on these 2, amnesia would get 100+ likes in the first hour or so where as the other dude may get like 60-100 in an entire day in toronto. Thats how big the gap is
Yeah that's the sad truth. It's not even because of psl of the other guy but because of colouring. This guy does have white enough skin but brown hair and brown eyes bring you down a lot. Even brown eyed Chads don't do as well especially in north America

Yeah that's the sad truth. It's not even because of psl of the other guy but because of colouring. This guy does have white enough skin but brown hair and brown eyes bring you down a lot. Even brown eyed Chads don't do as well especially in north America
Both of them have brown eyes lol!

Amnesia is just wearing blue contacts, and the other guy could wear them too if he would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Both of them have brown eyes lol!

Amnesia is just wearing blue contacts, and the other guy could wear them too if he would
Yeah I know. He should consider getting green eyes for himself. I think blue would look a bit off on him

• +1
amnesia is 6'5 with lifts and lift shoes on
over for the other guy

😔

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, eyelidcel and gamma
  • JFL
I want to looksmax would destroy amnesia irl. Amnesia would get all the left overs of iwanttolooksmaxs girls.

6'3 holy fuck

Wow did this nigger really call me a skinny fat deathnic? I’m not skinny fat and I’m half white.
What is your ethnicity btw i whitemog you slightly ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Amnesia mogs jfl
Life is the best rating, and we already know it

I really don't understand why people say that IWantTolooksmaxx is a chadlite facially,
his face is an ellipse and looks kinda ethnic (I understand that he is not, but it doesn't matter)

but that might be partially because he looks like some autistic student in my school, and I think that he
is a legit aspie, so it effects me
This lol i want to looksmax is kinda ethnic (still would count white) and a htn not a chadlite lol

• +1
No, because London fucks low quality women, meanwhile Amnesia fucks hot jbs

also jfl this "virgin" was probably larping
Superior jewish intellect

• +1
  • +1
He would mog in a nightclub yeah but in tinder amnesia would brutally mog him
Ye that was the point of the thread, seeing who mogs in real life (not online) between short chad and tall chadlite