@AMNESIA vs @IWANTTOLOOKSMAX considering height

Who mogs IRL?

• Total voters
I really don't get what you guys see, maybe its because ethnics tend to overrate each other
im one of the most race pilled men on this forum. he is chadlite and he has good smv bc half white. I would rate any curry thats non white passing or half white as 4/10 smv regardless and dont get me started on niggers.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, lutte, Chadeep and 3 others
@IwantToLooksMaxx mogs in terms of IRL appeal.
Remember that this is 6'4 vs 5'9 to women
48A6D3D2 A36A 4122 ABC9 0CA2675E58B3

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadeep, gamma and 2 others
No, because London fucks low quality women, meanwhile Amnesia fucks hot jbs

also jfl this "virgin" was probably larping
im one of the most race pilled men on this forum. he is chadlite and he has good smv bc half white. I would rate any curry thats non white passing or half white as 4/10 smv regardless and dont get me started on niggers.
This girls won’t even return my messages. I don’t think that I have a looks problem, the Lord just hates me or is testing my strength. So don’t bring up me not slaying because it ain’t a good argument.

Attachments

• C5346E10-2A8F-4E39-AFAD-904B04CA3F63.jpeg
    C5346E10-2A8F-4E39-AFAD-904B04CA3F63.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 75
  • C8510EDF-5DC8-4FB9-AF7D-275C24D07059.jpeg
    C8510EDF-5DC8-4FB9-AF7D-275C24D07059.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 59
This girls won’t even return my messages. I don’t think that I have a looks problem, the Lord just hates me or is testing my strength. So don’t bring up me not slaying because it ain’t a good argument.
location, race and that just happens to sub chad non whites. Given you were gymmaxed, a subhuman like that would have a completely different tone but at the same time youd have stupidly good smv to really care

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
location, race and that just happens to sub chad non whites. Given you were gymmaxed, a subhuman like that would have a completely different tone but at the same time youd have stupidly good smv to really care
Dude I mean come on. With that level of looks she would be happy to get a low tier normie. Who in their right mind with my looks would give her the time of day? I can tell you with absolute certainty that I’m the best looking guy she will ever be able to find.

This is some next level coping tbh, literal serial killers and rapists slayed because of their looks

• Woah
I doubt it, but 5’7.5 or 5’8 seems closer to reality. I’ve never seen a 5’8 guy who didn’t lie about his height.
He always larps about being 6'1 so it shows he lies about his height alot. I wouldn't be surprised if he is lying about being 5'9

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Blue and .*my*.
Dude I mean come on. With that level of looks she would be happy to get a low tier normie. Who in their right mind with my looks would give her the time of day? I can tell you with absolute certainty that I’m the best looking guy she will ever be able to find.
idk some women just have a specific taste. Even if shes ugly she can have ridiculous standards or not like you that much because you dont look like some german mogger or some shit. Cant win them all. Even amnesia will get this shit sometimes from girls way below him in terms of looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and .*my*.
This is some next level coping tbh, literal serial killers and rapists slayed because of their looks
And Jeremy Meeks didn’t become famous until he was 31 years old. So it’s not all looks, it’s also luck and situation.

And Jeremy Meeks didn’t become famous until he was 31 years old. So it’s not all looks, it’s also luck and situation.
How exactly? Meeks became famous because of his looks, he would be LDARing in jail rn if he was ugly

How exactly? Meeks became famous because of his looks, he would be LDARing in jail rn if he was ugly
Yeah but why did it take him so many years for anybody to even know him?

One is 23 years old and KHHV and the other slays at 34 years old, there is a very good reason for that
Mmm their lay count isn't a fair comparison because Iwanttolooksmax is mentalcel, he could slay IRL

And Amnesia had fucked only 1-2 girls at 20 yo because he WAS mentalcel as well

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and .*my*.
Yeah but why did it take him so many years for anybody to even know him?
Because he was committing crime and was trying to keep a low profile,
He got famous because his picture got released to the public

• JFL
Because he was committing crime and was trying to keep a low profile,
He got famous because his picture got released to the public
Well then it’s luck too. You just proved my point. Not enough to just have looks.

Mmm their lay count isn't a fair comparison because Iwanttolooksmax is mentalcel, he could slay IRL

And Amnesia had fucked only 1-2 girls at 20 yo because he WAS mentalcel as well
The key point is fucked

also Amnesia didn't look that good in his 20s, he is in chad territory because of his fillers and softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
like a woman like that has 2000+ guys in her inbox so even if you were the best looking objectively, she could find maybe some whiter guy with lower psl and just choose one of them. game is fucked
The key point is fucked

also Amnesia didn't look that good in his 20s, he is in chad territory because of his fillers and softmaxxing
this is true.
Meeks also was some hood nigger so he it was hard for him to get exposure. prior, he had a wife who was a beta buxx for him and he was a career criminal bum

• Woah
The key point is fucked

Did he really get fillers? So I’m here 5% body fat higher and no surgeries and you call this a fair mog battle? Even if I was winning it wouldn’t have been fair.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
like a woman like that has 2000+ guys in her inbox so even if you were the best looking objectively, she could find maybe some whiter guy with lower psl and just choose one of them. game is fucked

this is true.
Meeks also was some hood nigger so he it was hard for him to get exposure. prior, he had a wife who was a beta buxx for him and he was a career criminal bum
Well then it’s not enough to have looks. Like I said. You need other stuff as well.

Did he really get fillers? So I’m here 5% body fat higher and no surgeries and you call this a fair mog battle? Even if I was winning it wouldn’t have been fair.
Its very close, amnesia has 6 more votes or so than you

Yea he invested like 30k in surgeries

• +1
You didn't know that? he is very vocal about getting multiple surgeries

• Woah
No I didn’t know that. Good for him.

You should get as well if you are serious, you have a very good base

• +1
literal serial killers and rapists slayed because of their looks
Serial killers slayed because they are dark triad too
Being dark triad is better than being an abused dog

Serial killers slayed because they are dark triad too
Being dark triad is better than being an abused dog
being a dark triad criminal is a cope, it will only get you very low quality women

But overall yes, long-term speaking, being dark triad matters and is very dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: gamma

You should get as well if you are serious, you have a very good base
I don’t see the point currently if I’m unable to even slay Jabba the Hutt it’s clearly not a looks issue. Now if I manage to get hippopotamus, then graduate to below average girls and then average/stacylites and I wanted to go higher than that then yeah, I may consider it. But currently it would be just a waste of money because I’m working on something that isn’t the real issue.

The key point is fucked

Not only because of the fillers, but because of the two rhinos as well. His nose was very ogre in the before (wide and somewhat flat), people should seriously stop understating the importance of a good nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, .*my*. and gamma
Iwant if both are close to each other in the same room unless Amnesia frauds to 6'1 then it's over for everyone within a radius of 100 kms

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and gamma
So I’m here 5% body fat higher and no surgeries and you call this a fair mog battle?
It's fair because you're 7 inches taller, that's a lot

The point of the thread is seeing who mogs between tall chadlite and short chad

Iwant if both are close to each other in the same room unless Amnesia frauds to 6'1 then it's over for everyone within a radius of 100 kms
Lol it’s impossible to fraud 4 inches are you nuts. He would look like a boy standing on his toes.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
@IwantToLooksMaxx Get those 4 inch lift shoes that amnesia wears you'll be 6'7.5 or 6'8 basically. At that height no way you would be invisible to women.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, gamma and .*my*.
Lol it’s impossible to fraud 4 inches are you nuts. He would look like a boy standing on his toes.
These are his shoes
IMG 1044

Impressive that he can walk with those

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 73
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, turkproducer, .👽. and 1 other person
These are his shoes
View attachment 1113146
Dude girls look at the size of your head, your arms, your fingers, your shoulders and then they look at your height and it doesn’t make sense. I wouldn’t fraud more than 1-2 inches tbh.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and gamma
These are his shoes
View attachment 1113146
Does he wear them when he goes to the beach?

Apparently he does whenever he goes outside (that's what he told everyone multiple times), that's why even if he is a manlet by today's standards nobody will ever come close to mog this dude IRL because of how powerful his commitment to frauding is

• +1
Apparently he does whenever he goes outside (that's what he told everyone multiple times), that's why even if he is a manlet by today's standards nobody will ever come close to mog this dude IRL because of how powerful his commitment to frauding is
Dude girls look at the size of your head, your arms, your fingers, your shoulders and then they look at your height and it doesn’t make sense. I wouldn’t fraud more than 1-2 inches tbh.

guy 2 has arguably more jb appeal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and gamma
You are very gl and mog him because of the vast height difference and body as well, however this dude is known to fraud the living shit out of his body whenever he goes outside that's why he is hard to mog IRL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and .*my*.
guy 2 has arguably more jb appeal
If that’s even the case then it’s not because of my looks, but because I’m a childish dumbass who watches cartoons

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and gamma
Girls would still be a little confused between who to choose irl, me or amnesia. Even if I was uglier. Height pill is underrated. I go to the park a few times a week and I see stacylites with normie tier guys but because they’re over 6-6’1 they don’t care.
Extreme coping, 99% of them would pick amnesia without even thinking .

• JFL
idk if your pics are frauded but you are too fckin massive. some, very few girls really dig this. so you appeal to very few but to those you have massive appeal.

ideal is like Christian hogue
Hes not massive bro its optimal. Not like some bulked up fag

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
idk if your pics are frauded but you are too fckin massive. some, very few girls really dig this. so you appeal to very few but to those you have massive appeal.

ideal is like Christian hogue
lol

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Hey @gamma stop making these mog battles please. I already have self esteem issues.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, turkproducer, AlexAP and 2 others