@AMNESIA vs @IWANTTOLOOKSMAX considering height

Who mogs IRL?

• Total voters
Let's see this, who mogs IRL between a tall chadlite and a below average height Chad?
To make the battle fair, both can't fraud height (no lift or elevator shoes), because with lifts Amnesia would easily mog.

@Amnesia
height: 5'9

View attachment 1112546View attachment 1112547View attachment 1112548View attachment 1112550

@IwantToLooksMaxx
Height: 6'3.5
View attachment 1112559View attachment 1112560View attachment 1112561
Amnesia just has better coloring and overall appeal in lifts he’s 6’+ so there’s no contest here.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Close battle. But the fact you need a legit chad face to battle with a tall guy speaks for itself xd
You say tall guy as if Iwanttolooksmax isn’t a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Blackgymmax and gamma
wait he's only 5'9 ???????????

InferiorDrearyGreendarnerdragonfly size restricted

• JFL
Reactions: TedKazanski, court monarch777, Chadeep and 3 others
Nigga is half a foot taller than amnesia thats brutal as fuck irl
Let's see this, who mogs IRL between a tall chadlite and a below average height Chad?
To make the battle fair, both can't fraud height (no lift or elevator shoes), because with lifts Amnesia would easily mog.

@Amnesia

View attachment 1112546View attachment 1112547View attachment 1112548View attachment 1112550

@IwantToLooksMaxx
I want to looksmax is 5 9 too.. He just self reported high

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10579 and gamma
obv amnesia would win 10 times over. #2 looks ethnic as fuck so he doesnt even have half amnesias smv

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, goat2x, volcelfatcel and 4 others
and amnesia has higher psl. like for shits sake a gym maxxed chad would get 20x the matches that skinny fat deathnic would get. you guys dont understand what a guy like amnesia can get when gym maxxed. Like this battle isnt even close.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, goat2x, Deleted member 7901 and 1 other person

@Amnesia

@IwantToLooksMaxx
02E6BF10 8B7F 47BC 8C09 A002114A06C4
B3b921df1dc24040f868aef330f5b255

It's over @IwantToLooksMaxx
Look very punch able

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
like amnesia is already in chadzone face alone and a body like that would elevate anyone to 1 tier higher. so amnesia is like white gigachad in terms of smv. vs this skinny fat gl dude who looks kinda ethnic. Amnesia should be compared to guys like zack cox, this guy is NOTHING in comparison.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, koalendo, medialcanthuscel and 1 other person
obv amnesia would win 10 times over. #2 looks ethnic as fuck so he doesnt even have half amnesias smv
Wtf? He looks Med, that is a pheno appreciated everywhere...not ethnic

Also he was very white looking before tanning and growing a beard, look at his before pic from years ago. I bet you'll say he was better looking before because more white lol
AFA88B84 A966 48C9 A5FC 1B444D0E51B7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, .*my*. and .👽.
Wtf? He looks Med, that is a pheno appreciated everywhere...not ethnic

Also he was very white looking before tanning and growing a beard, look at his before pic from years ago. I bet you'll say he was better looking before because more white lol
View attachment 1113064
whatever pheno he is, hes not even close to amnesia in terms of appeal. if i ran an experiment on these 2, amnesia would get 100+ likes in the first hour or so where as the other dude may get like 60-100 in an entire day in toronto. Thats how big the gap is

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, .👽. and gamma
whatever pheno he is, hes not even close to amnesia in terms of appeal. if i ran an experiment on these 2, amnesia would get 100+ likes in the first hour or so where as the other dude may get like 60-100 in an entire day in toronto. Thats how big the gap is
Yea tinder is face only. This poll is IRL appeal. I think the height mog cant be unseen by Girls (imo, im not a girl)

• +1
Reactions: gamma
if i ran an experiment on these 2, amnesia would get 100+ likes
Sure! Because online and Tinder is face + body only

But IRL there is height too, one is 5'9 unfrauded and one is 6'3.5

Are you sure Amnesia would easily mog IRL? Imo they're on the same level IRL

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
85aa3348a125ea41ecd78232906eaa95

oh, dear

also does Amnesia wear contacts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Looks234, AlexAP and 5 others
Yea tinder is face only. This poll is IRL appeal. I think the height mog cant be unseen by Girls (imo, im not a girl)
face and body. Body can give you a massive jump. He would be able to compete with amnesia if he was skinny fat given he gymcelled. but gymmaxed amnesia, impossible. No one can compete.
Sure! Because online and Tinder is face + body only

But IRL there is height too, one is 5'9 unfrauded and one is 6'3.5

Are you sure Amnesia would easily mog IRL? Imo they're on the same level IRL
prob still amnesia but the other dude would win in some instances cuz obv theres girl who dont want a 5'9 manlet.
Then again he wears 4 inch high heels

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Wow did this nigger really call me a skinny fat deathnic? I’m not skinny fat and I’m half white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Chadeep, Albeacho and 2 others
like amnesia is already in chadzone face alone and a body like that would elevate anyone to 1 tier higher. so amnesia is like white gigachad in terms of smv. vs this skinny fat gl dude who looks kinda ethnic. Amnesia should be compared to guys like zack cox, this guy is NOTHING in comparison.
I don’t understand you’re hating on me. I’m not skinny fat. I was just bulking and I gained some fat on top of the muscle. This mog battle is not even fair because of the huge difference in body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and gamma
I don’t understand you’re hating on me. I’m not skinny fat. I was just bulking and I gained some fat on top of the muscle. This mog battle is not even fair because of the huge difference in body fat.
im not hating on you. I was trying to point out how rigged this mog battle is. Amnesia is like closing in on the highest possible smv men can even have in existence so it makes no sense to compare him to anyone on the forum whos not a gymmaxed white chad

• +1
im not hating on you. I was trying to point out how rigged this mog battle is. Amnesia is like closing in on the highest possible smv men can even have in existence so it makes no sense to compare him to anyone on the forum whos not a gymmaxed white chad
But let’s agree that this isn’t skinnyfat

Attachments

• B4D28CE2-CC0B-4AB6-8C64-9A66B1248E6C.jpeg
    B4D28CE2-CC0B-4AB6-8C64-9A66B1248E6C.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 108
  • 7E071914-AE04-430B-9E0F-F4DCC4D4C031.jpeg
    7E071914-AE04-430B-9E0F-F4DCC4D4C031.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 109
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and gamma
Tbh I'm not sure that Amnesia would mog him IRL (remember guys that I'm speaking of IRL, not on Tinder)

The difference between 5'9 and 6'4 is BIG
20210429 104658

I think that if they were side by side, the 6'3.5 chadlite would mog

• +1
Dafuq man amnesia is like 6- 6,5psl "Highest smv in existince" lol

This is a real chad
INSANE TERACHAD prolly morph tho lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, lutte, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
so amnesia is like white gigachad in terms of smv. vs this skinny fat gl dude
@IwantToLooksMaxx has more potential imo

Just imagine if he was more jacked and low bodyfat at 6'4...he would mog IRL, the height difference between 5'9 and 6'4 is big

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, one job away and .👽.
Dafuq man amnesia is like 6- 6,5psl "Highest smv in existince" lol

This is a real chad
View attachment 1113094
Girls would still be a little confused between who to choose irl, me or amnesia. Even if I was uglier. Height pill is underrated. I go to the park a few times a week and I see stacylites with normie tier guys but because they’re over 6-6’1 they don’t care.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, one job away, gamma and 1 other person

@Amnesia

@IwantToLooksMaxx
height is like the one thing girls are brutally honest about cuz it's so obvious noone can hide it. ask 100 girls and almost everyone will say girls want tall guys. chadlite 6'3 mogs 5'9 chad irl and that' how it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, .*my*. and gamma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, turkproducer, .👽. and 1 other person
Amnesia is 5'6 tho

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 10579, gamma and 1 other person
@IwantToLooksMaxx is Half Jewish so that automatically puts him above amnesia.

• JFL
Reactions: TedKazanski, volcelfatcel, .👽. and 2 others
Amnesia is 5'6 tho
I doubt it, but 5’7.5 or 5’8 seems closer to reality. I’ve never seen a 5’8 guy who didn’t lie about his height.

Amnesia mogs jfl
Life is the best rating, and we already know it

I really don't understand why people say that IWantTolooksmaxx is a chadlite facially,
his face is an ellipse and looks kinda ethnic (I understand that he is not, but it doesn't matter)

but that might be partially because he looks like some autistic student in my school, and I think that he
is a legit aspie, so it effects me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Yerico7, Blue and 3 others
Both get mogged by this blue eyed Aryan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, volcelfatcel, turkproducer and 2 others
Amnesia mogs jfl

I really don't understand why people say that IWantTolooksmaxx is a chadlite facially,
his face is an ellipse and looks kinda ethnic (I understand that he is not, but it doesn't matter)

but that might be partially because he looks like some autistic student in my school, and I think that he
Maybe I height mog you so that’s why you feel that way

Maybe I height mog you so that’s why you feel that way
I really don't care about height, I am almost 6'1 with shoes+lifts on and 5'11 barefoot, I really don't believe that height matters at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Amnesia mogs jfl

he is chadlite facially.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, medialcanthuscel and gamma
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Yerico7, lutte and 2 others
@IwantToLooksMaxx mogs because height, hair and facial hair halos.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax and .*my*.
Not so obvious tbh, consider the height difference IRL between 5'9 and 6'3.5

7 inches gap
It would be brutal if they stand next to each other, but other then that, in every individual case Amnesia mogs

One is 23 years old and KHHV and the other slays at 34 years old, there is a very good reason for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bernanddrago and .*my*.
It would be brutal if they stand next to each other, but other then that, in every individual case Amnesia mogs

One is 23 years old and KHHV and the other slays at 34 years old, there is a very good reason for that
Like low self esteem and being scared of girls for example? And I’m not 23

INSANE TERACHAD prolly morph tho lol

Bad Argument this guy was virgin until 25.
Londonville has 19 slays so he mogs @IwantToLooksMaxx ?

• Woah
  • Woah