Amnesia's Diet and Supplement Stack

coconut oul is the healthiest fat possible

Water. Also, olive oil is the single most healthy vegetable oil, though if you’re living in the US or UK you probably getting some cheap shit and not the real deal.
1. Olive oil is not a vegetable oil.
2. Olive oil oxidizes if not consumed quickly.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
First you tell us to avoid all oils then you say that you take omega 3 fish oil supplements. With your reasoning to only consume saturated fats like lard or tallow why would you then consume pufas from fishoil?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and cell0xide
First you tell us to avoid all oils then you say that you take omega 3 fish oil supplements. With your reasoning to only consume saturated fats like lard or tallow why would you then consume pufas from fishoil?
He means to avoid all kind of planet oils idiot

He means to avoid all kind of planet oils idiot
Fish oil goes rancid quite often.

• +1
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome
This is a one two punch, first to eliminate foods that cause inflammation and damage to the body and then providing all essential nutrients for the body to maintain and optimize health

**Full disclosure I don't own any stock in the company of brands I list here** I have taken them for the last 12 years and followed this diet since my early 20's

My testimony

I had a very bad skin condition eczema and psoriasis. It was super embarrassing because it was all over my upper chest, arms and even neck/face. It made me want to be a recluse and never socialize. It made me desperate for a cure. I went to over 5 different Dermatologists and did everything from steroid cream to expensive laser treatments and none of it worked. It wasn't until I found Naturopathic Doctor, Dr Wallach and Dr Glidden where they recommended giving up gluten and within 2 months the skin condition went away completely. Ever since then I realized there is a lot of power in Diet and Nutrition in controlling and reversing health issues.

ALL THE ADVICE GIVEN HERE IS NOT FROM ME, IT IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM REAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. Mainly Dr. Joel Wallach. He has many great books, one of his best is called Epigenetics: The Death of the Genetic Theory of Disease. He started as a Veterinarian where he basically discovered that disease isn't genetic it's cause by the body running out of various nutrients it needs to maintain health and when it runs out something breaks and you get a disease.

We all know that scurvy is caused when the body runs out of vitamin C, well just think of every disease being the same thing, running out of a vitamin or mineral or both or all the above. And when the body gets these nutrients again it can reverse the disease and you will be fine again. For example diabetes TYPE 2 is easily reversed by giving the body two minerals primarily, chromium and vanadium. These are things big pharma doesn't ever want people to know, why? Well because minerals are naturally occurring and can never be given a patent and thus monopolized into a drug and profited hugely off of.

Foods to eliminate COMPLETELY
  1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye
  4. Oats, Oatmeal – even if it says that it’s gluten free.
  5. Fried Food – nothing fried! You should boil, broil or bake and never more than medium rare.
  6. Oils – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, NO coconut, etc… If it has OIL in the name don’t use it. This also includes anything made from oil, like salad dressing. No margarine or combo spreads. No mayonnaise. Nothing made from oils.
  7. No burned fats – If you grill your food, try to have something between the food and the fire (like aluminum foil) so the juice doesn’t drip onto the flame and deposit dangerous things on the meat.
  8. Any nitrates added to meat – (ie: deli meats) tell your butcher NO NITRATES or NITRITES!
  9. No carbonated drinks of any kind within one hour before, during or one hour after meals. They weaken stomach acid thus making it hard for the body to break down proteins to be digested
  10. Skin of a baked potato (or yam, or sweet potato). If you boil a potato, you can eat the skins.
1-4 Known as "gluten" must be eliminated because they damage the villi in the intestine and over time make your digestive tract not as efficient in absorbing nutrients from foods

5-8 are very inflammatory and contain free radicals which damage your DNA and promote aging, yes oils are bad. Cook with BUTTER or Lard or water.

Foods TO EAT:

Eggs (specifically the yolk) bc it is high in cholesterol WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOU. All your hormones including testosterone is made from cholesterol. No link between dietary cholesterol intake and "bad cholesterol" levels. Bad cholesterol is caused my inflammation (caused my the bad foods) Also eat foods high in Antioxidants which is measured by their ORAC score example: Berries, dark chocolate, red wine.

Website with food orac database

Supplements; These 3 supplements together provide over 90 different nutrients, 60 dietary minerals, 16 vitamins, and 2 omega fatty acids. Most importantly though they are provided in forms that are easy for the body to absorb (bioavailable) This both makes it easy to get all nutrients you need rather than buy individual vitamins at the store. Other vitamin brands are far less superior because they don't have organic forms of the vitamins or they don't provide co factors that they need to be utilized properly by the body

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.5

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

Beyond Osteo FX Plus Liquid

51xaiYIeMAL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

And Fish oil (3 capsules a day)

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

Extra Antioxidants (slow down aging)

1 bottle is good for 6 months

10 bad foods explained more in depth by a Doctor

In depth explanation on the supplements

How do you marinate chicken? also how about canned tuna and brown rice?

my current vitamins:
Biotion
Vitamin Mk7
Vitamin D3
Vitamin C
Vitamin B 12
1 capsule a day each

what does it do?
It helps with sleep, reduces stress and anxiety, magnesium is used in over 300 biochemical reactions in the body, and magnesium is needed to utilize vitamin D.

Highly recommend it, and make sure To get magnesium glycinate because most other magnesium forms are garbage.

It helps with sleep, reduces stress and anxiety, magnesium is used in over 300 biochemical reactions in the body, and magnesium is needed to utilize vitamin D.

Highly recommend it, and make sure To get magnesium glycinate because most other magnesium forms are garbage.
does it cause hair loss??

this is actually hilarious 💀 no oil

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr
@Amnesia some generally really good advice, dont have the time right now to to more in depth or elaborate much but just 2 points for anyone reading this : firstly, you can fry stuff in coconut oil or mct oil and tons of studies prove this, it doesnt go rancid and its actually great for you especially if you had a lot of past PUFA exposure and your cells needs to gradually detoxify and replace the unsaturated oils , also potently antifungal/bacterial, boosts thyroid function etc.
secondly, for the love of god never cook anything directly on aluminum foil, especially if it has acidic pH such as potatoes or high phosphorus content such as meat. it is as far as i know the only neurotoxin that potentially cannot be cleared from the brain due to hyperphosphorylating something called ταυ protein, essentially binding with incredible affinity and stability. its profoundly toxic to all tissues, but can be cleared/chelated from the rest of the body with silica which is also an underrated essential nutrient and also organic acids such as malic acid or citric acid found in fruits. kidney function, calcium intake, mercury burden, gut and blood brain barrier permeability and many other factors will greatly affect how much aluminum can fuck with your life. some medicines such as antacids have it in ridiculous amount as an ingredient, as do some foods mostly baked "goods" but only in countries where its still allowed. it has been known for decades to cause alzheimer als and parkinsons depending where on the nervous system it accumulated most, but its been swept under the rug nostly due to the usual human corruption. nothing short of a crime against humanity. literally just use a layer or two of brown parchment paper free of chlorine and dioxins and u are good to go.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, zharupodrugu, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
also egg yolks, besides containing cholesterol which is indeed great for you as a precursor of sex hormones despite what decades of propaganda and ignorance might say, have truly incredible nutritional value - not many people understand just how complete of a food egg yolks are, essentially lacking only vitamin c strictly speaking since most other animals can synthesize it. it is also a source of bioavailable phospholipids, in amounts that are pharmacologically active and immensely healing for most - thats on top of the choline that many already lack. just try your best to find good grass fed eggs ( much richer in k2 mk4 among other things ) and try to include some saturated fats alongside them to mitigate any pufas u will inevitably ingest

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
What is your skincare do you take tret or collagen supp ? or food give you everything.

@Amnesia some generally really good advice, dont have the time right now to to more in depth or elaborate much but just 2 points for anyone reading this : firstly, you can fry stuff in coconut oil or mct oil and tons of studies prove this, it doesnt go rancid and its actually great for you especially if you had a lot of past PUFA exposure and your cells needs to gradually detoxify and replace the unsaturated oils , also potently antifungal/bacterial, boosts thyroid function etc.
secondly, for the love of god never cook anything directly on aluminum foil, especially if it has acidic pH such as potatoes or high phosphorus content such as meat. it is as far as i know the only neurotoxin that potentially cannot be cleared from the brain due to hyperphosphorylating something called ταυ protein, essentially binding with incredible affinity and stability. its profoundly toxic to all tissues, but can be cleared/chelated from the rest of the body with silica which is also an underrated essential nutrient and also organic acids such as malic acid or citric acid found in fruits. kidney function, calcium intake, mercury burden, gut and blood brain barrier permeability and many other factors will greatly affect how much aluminum can fuck with your life. some medicines such as antacids have it in ridiculous amount as an ingredient, as do some foods mostly baked "goods" but only in countries where its still allowed. it has been known for decades to cause alzheimer als and parkinsons depending where on the nervous system it accumulated most, but its been swept under the rug nostly due to the usual human corruption. nothing short of a crime against humanity. literally just use a layer or two of brown parchment paper free of chlorine and dioxins and u are good to go.
If you cook a baked potato in aluminum foil but don’t eat the skin will you still get that neurotoxin?

also egg yolks, besides containing cholesterol which is indeed great for you as a precursor of sex hormones despite what decades of propaganda and ignorance might say, have truly incredible nutritional value - not many people understand just how complete of a food egg yolks are, essentially lacking only vitamin c strictly speaking since most other animals can synthesize it. it is also a source of bioavailable phospholipids, in amounts that are pharmacologically active and immensely healing for most - thats on top of the choline that many already lack. just try your best to find good grass fed eggs ( much richer in k2 mk4 among other things ) and try to include some saturated fats alongside them to mitigate any pufas u will inevitably ingest
Do saturated fats help clear PUFAs?

+1 except the supplements as they are likely toxic
most fish oil is oxidized

you are better of just eating one can of bone-in skin-on sardines a day which give you omega3 + calcium + collagen

If you cook a baked potato in aluminum foil but don’t eat the skin will you still get that neurotoxin?
wondering the same thing

+1 except the supplements as they are likely toxic
most fish oil is oxidized

you are better of just eating one can of bone-in skin-on sardines a day which give you omega3 + calcium + collagen
one can = how many gram?
does it healthy i think it contains preservatives

one can = how many gram?
does it healthy i think it contains preservatives
85g net
but it adds up if you eat it everyday

no it only contains sardines, water, salt

This is a one two punch, first to eliminate foods that cause inflammation and damage to the body and then providing all essential nutrients for the body to maintain and optimize health

**Full disclosure I don't own any stock in the company of brands I list here** I have taken them for the last 12 years and followed this diet since my early 20's

My testimony

I had a very bad skin condition eczema and psoriasis. It was super embarrassing because it was all over my upper chest, arms and even neck/face. It made me want to be a recluse and never socialize. It made me desperate for a cure. I went to over 5 different Dermatologists and did everything from steroid cream to expensive laser treatments and none of it worked. It wasn't until I found Naturopathic Doctor, Dr Wallach and Dr Glidden where they recommended giving up gluten and within 2 months the skin condition went away completely. Ever since then I realized there is a lot of power in Diet and Nutrition in controlling and reversing health issues.

ALL THE ADVICE GIVEN HERE IS NOT FROM ME, IT IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM REAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. Mainly Dr. Joel Wallach. He has many great books, one of his best is called Epigenetics: The Death of the Genetic Theory of Disease. He started as a Veterinarian where he basically discovered that disease isn't genetic it's cause by the body running out of various nutrients it needs to maintain health and when it runs out something breaks and you get a disease.

We all know that scurvy is caused when the body runs out of vitamin C, well just think of every disease being the same thing, running out of a vitamin or mineral or both or all the above. And when the body gets these nutrients again it can reverse the disease and you will be fine again. For example diabetes TYPE 2 is easily reversed by giving the body two minerals primarily, chromium and vanadium. These are things big pharma doesn't ever want people to know, why? Well because minerals are naturally occurring and can never be given a patent and thus monopolized into a drug and profited hugely off of.

1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye
  5. Fried Food – nothing fried! You should boil, broil or bake and never more than medium rare.
  6. Oils – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, NO coconut, etc… If it has OIL in the name don’t use it. This also includes anything made from oil, like salad dressing. No margarine or combo spreads. No mayonnaise. Nothing made from oils.
  7. No burned fats – If you grill your food, try to have something between the food and the fire (like aluminum foil) so the juice doesn’t drip onto the flame and deposit dangerous things on the meat.
  8. Any nitrates added to meat – (ie: deli meats) tell your butcher NO NITRATES or NITRITES!
  9. No carbonated drinks of any kind within one hour before, during or one hour after meals. They weaken stomach acid thus making it hard for the body to break down proteins to be digested
  10. Skin of a baked potato (or yam, or sweet potato). If you boil a potato, you can eat the skins.
1-4 Known as "gluten" must be eliminated because they damage the villi in the intestine and over time make your digestive tract not as efficient in absorbing nutrients from foods

5-8 are very inflammatory and contain free radicals which damage your DNA and promote aging, yes oils are bad. Cook with BUTTER or Lard or water.

Foods TO EAT:

Eggs (specifically the yolk) bc it is high in cholesterol WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOU. All your hormones including testosterone is made from cholesterol. No link between dietary cholesterol intake and "bad cholesterol" levels. Bad cholesterol is caused my inflammation (caused my the bad foods) Also eat foods high in Antioxidants which is measured by their ORAC score example: Berries, dark chocolate, red wine.

Supplements; These 3 supplements together provide over 90 different nutrients, 60 dietary minerals, 16 vitamins, and 2 omega fatty acids. Most importantly though they are provided in forms that are easy for the body to absorb (bioavailable) This both makes it easy to get all nutrients you need rather than buy individual vitamins at the store. Other vitamin brands are far less superior because they don't have organic forms of the vitamins or they don't provide co factors that they need to be utilized properly by the body

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

Good thread man. I prefer to individually supplement most of my stuff instead of the powders as it is a tad bit cheaper, in addition to eating a good amount of fruits and vegetables most days. I agree with all of the dietary limitations you talked about. Wheat and most oils are killing many americans, and being masked with “heart disease” when THEY ARE THE THINGS CAUSING HEART DISEASE. You forgot to mention one thing though: refined sugars (specifically high-fructose corn syrup). It’s arguably even worse than everything else you mentioned.

Also I would highly recommend supplementing Vitamin D+K2. 72% of Americans are chronically deficient in it, and it is one of the most important resources for many functions in the brain, immune system, and for cellular regeneration.

What benefits did you experience from doing all of that, except for your skin condition improving?

My testimony

1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye

Foods TO EAT:

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

Saved another one of your posts to my private collection of knowledge, thank you for taking the time to create this. Forgive me if you've already made a thread about this, but may I ask what is your skincare routine to add to this? I'm looking to youthmax so to speak as well however with Retin A it's been quite hit or miss, I might've overdried my skin with that though - cautions that I'll take once I perhaps start again.

My testimony

1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye

Foods TO EAT:

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

1. Jfl at the cockriding tbh (still good thread tho)
  2. Fuck off Chad
  3. Kys OP
  4. You’re autistic

The Idol Kiss GIF by HBO

kinda bs tbh since supplements have very poor absorption
and our primitive ancestors ROASTED their meat, so anybody that promotes raw meat or faggy shit like boilec meat (wtf? :lul: ) should jsut rope live on facebook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and gribsufer1
kinda bs tbh since supplements have very poor absorption
and our primitive ancestors ROASTED their meat, so anybody that promotes raw meat or faggy shit like boilec meat (wtf? :lul: ) should jsut rope live on facebook
mirin the reference to The Primal Cuck himself boyo

For any graycel ITT
OP became Chad with targetted surgeries not avoiding olive oil

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and eduardkoopman
Nikola Tesla's diet

Ray Peat diet

Carnivore diet

all of these are good

Do saturated fats help clear PUFAs?
hey bro sorry didnt see this. yes they do. i would however assume beyond free fatty acid composition ( highly toxic usually and im not sure hown much saturation and beta oxidation affects this ) that it is quite variable on a number of other factors and genetic polymorphisms/mutations in regards to cellural composition of membranes, arguably the most important being carnitine bioavailability for transport of long chain fatty acids into the cell.
to go around this problem, MCT oil, which as the name suggest is medium chain triglycerides and the only completely saturated fat if extracted properly , could in theory in sufficient amount efficiently displace pufas in everyone, since it bypasses the requirement of carnitine for uptake. besides anti inflammatory anti infectious etc it's propably highly protective in another unique way, which is acting as a precursor of ketones without requiring keto diet / carbohydrate restriction.

keep in mind that some gut bacteria have been shown to hydrogenate ( essentially saturate ) pufas upon ingestion and i would assume through enterohepatic circulation and reabsorption that this conversion could potentially occur for already stored fats that are liberated, broski @TsarTsar444 gave me some great insight into this once like the brainmogger that he is but i dont remember it exactly, i think it was donation of hydrogen bonds as the name suggests too, not that most people here care about the science but any insight is welcome including my other comments above.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone

good question, but im not entirely sure. i havent had the time or necessity yet to research the "lymphatics" of a potato or "dead" foods in general and how and if it distributes nutrients and toxins at such a late stage through some transferring of heat - it seems highly unlikely to me, but i still dont see a reason to risk it. all i know is this meme exists and im not 100% certain that potatoes are even capable of the sweet release of death

( it wont let me upload it without crashing , so the meme is a picture of a potato growing massive roots in all directions screaming "where's the fucking soil" if u google it you'll find it, explaining it isnt the same, you'll see )

Fish Oil is useless:

Fish Oil is useless:

It’s an essential oil which mean humans body cant naturally produce it.

The tilte is a bit misleading.

He talks about rancid fish oil pills not the omega 3 fosh oil itself.

It’s an essential oil which mean humans body cant naturally produce it.

The tilte is a bit misleading.

He talks about rancid fish oil pills not the omega 3 fosh oil itself.
Most pills are rancid. Better to get omegas from sardines or salmon (wild caught).

you look like you need some reps OP so.......Happy New YEar bozo .....

• JFL
Reactions: tren_31
No raw meat kys

props for actually giving good advice to the next generation of looksmaxers.

You’re generic failure if you have to avoid all these foods
Chad grills his food with hair grease and mogs
Hhahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
this man only included eggs in his food list. time to eat 50 eggs a day fellas

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel

My testimony

1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye

Foods TO EAT:

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

how about alcohol? obviously no beer cause of gluten, but is vodka or tequila fine?