Amnesia's Diet and Supplement Stack

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
This is a one two punch, first to eliminate foods that cause inflammation and damage to the body and then providing all essential nutrients for the body to maintain and optimize health

**Full disclosure I don't own any stock in the company of brands I list here** I have taken them for the last 12 years and followed this diet since my early 20's

My testimony

I had a very bad skin condition eczema and psoriasis. It was super embarrassing because it was all over my upper chest, arms and even neck/face. It made me want to be a recluse and never socialize. It made me desperate for a cure. I went to over 5 different Dermatologists and did everything from steroid cream to expensive laser treatments and none of it worked. It wasn't until I found Naturopathic Doctor, Dr Wallach and Dr Glidden where they recommended giving up gluten and within 2 months the skin condition went away completely. Ever since then I realized there is a lot of power in Diet and Nutrition in controlling and reversing health issues.

ALL THE ADVICE GIVEN HERE IS NOT FROM ME, IT IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM REAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. Mainly Dr. Joel Wallach. He has many great books, one of his best is called Epigenetics: The Death of the Genetic Theory of Disease. He started as a Veterinarian where he basically discovered that disease isn't genetic it's cause by the body running out of various nutrients it needs to maintain health and when it runs out something breaks and you get a disease.

We all know that scurvy is caused when the body runs out of vitamin C, well just think of every disease being the same thing, running out of a vitamin or mineral or both or all the above. And when the body gets these nutrients again it can reverse the disease and you will be fine again. For example diabetes TYPE 2 is easily reversed by giving the body two minerals primarily, chromium and vanadium. These are things big pharma doesn't ever want people to know, why? Well because minerals are naturally occurring and can never be given a patent and thus monopolized into a drug and profited hugely off of.

Foods to eliminate COMPLETELY
  1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye
  4. Oats, Oatmeal – even if it says that it’s gluten free.
  5. Fried Food – nothing fried! You should boil, broil or bake and never more than medium rare.
  6. Oils – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, NO coconut, etc… If it has OIL in the name don’t use it. This also includes anything made from oil, like salad dressing. No margarine or combo spreads. No mayonnaise. Nothing made from oils.
  7. No burned fats – If you grill your food, try to have something between the food and the fire (like aluminum foil) so the juice doesn’t drip onto the flame and deposit dangerous things on the meat.
  8. Any nitrates added to meat – (ie: deli meats) tell your butcher NO NITRATES or NITRITES!
  9. No carbonated drinks of any kind within one hour before, during or one hour after meals. They weaken stomach acid thus making it hard for the body to break down proteins to be digested
  10. Skin of a baked potato (or yam, or sweet potato). If you boil a potato, you can eat the skins.
1-4 Known as "gluten" must be eliminated because they damage the villi in the intestine and over time make your digestive tract not as efficient in absorbing nutrients from foods

5-8 are very inflammatory and contain free radicals which damage your DNA and promote aging, yes oils are bad. Cook with BUTTER or Lard or water.

Foods TO EAT:

Eggs (specifically the yolk) bc it is high in cholesterol WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOU. All your hormones including testosterone is made from cholesterol. No link between dietary cholesterol intake and "bad cholesterol" levels. Bad cholesterol is caused my inflammation (caused my the bad foods) Also eat foods high in Antioxidants which is measured by their ORAC score example: Berries, dark chocolate, red wine.

Website with food orac database

Supplements; These 3 supplements together provide over 90 different nutrients, 60 dietary minerals, 16 vitamins, and 2 omega fatty acids. Most importantly though they are provided in forms that are easy for the body to absorb (bioavailable) This both makes it easy to get all nutrients you need rather than buy individual vitamins at the store. Other vitamin brands are far less superior because they don't have organic forms of the vitamins or they don't provide co factors that they need to be utilized properly by the body

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.5

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

Beyond Osteo FX Plus Liquid

51xaiYIeMAL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

And Fish oil (3 capsules a day)

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

Extra Antioxidants (slow down aging)

1 bottle is good for 6 months

10 bad foods explained more in depth by a Doctor

In depth explanation on the supplements

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Moggkrates, Roge and 76 others
Certified epic post!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy, aleksander, zharupodrugu and 4 others
Amazing thread (y) Will not change my diet

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, m0ss26, Never Get Up and 25 others
Foods TO EAT:

cum

That's the only thing you eat fagit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Skywalker, HarrierDuBois and 14 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, pentamogged9000, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
Here for the reps.
amazon smile GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: m0ss26, smoth, Fear and 13 others
Oils – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, NO coconut, etc… If it has OIL in the name don’t use it. This also includes anything made from oil, like salad dressing. No margarine or combo spreads. No mayonnaise. Nothing made from oils.
How is avoiding all oils even possible?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Xangsane, Meister! and 5 others
To Mods, this should actually be moved to the Looksmaxxing section TBH

@Lmao @Gargantuan @emeraldglass @Preston @AscendingHero

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Skywalker, chadpreetsingh and 14 others
Will you get laser for better skin as you're growing older?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, datboijj and UndiagnosedSchizo
Will this help my disabled face?
IMG 7295

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, JustShower, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Good job.

Now you're actually contributing something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bozoogway, LooksThinker, datboijj and 2 others
No carbonated drinks of any kind within one hour before, during or one hour after meals. They weaken stomach acid thus making it hard for the body to break down proteins to be digested
if you drink an acidic drink like Coca Cola before bed it counteracts the carbonation and improves digestion

use a straw and drink half a can to get sleepy

@BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Never Get Up, efidescontinuado, SteveRogers and 1 other person
brb ordering all of this, good thread bhai

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, BrahminBoss and UndiagnosedSchizo

Attachments

• 2665535_melooking.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, JustShower, datboijj and 1 other person
Your immune system might be too strong hence destroying even own healthy cells, its called in medical industry autoimmune disease. Its cool to some point because you have dramatically lower chance of getting cancer

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Debetro and UndiagnosedSchizo
Mirin, a high effort Amnesia post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, LooksThinker and UndiagnosedSchizo
i used to have really bad eczema but not anymore, now the issue is on my scalp. Dry scalp/Seborrheic dermatitis. Do you know if this info is also valid for treating Seborrheic dermatitis?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Excellent thread

• +1
Reactions: zsombi, LooksThinker and Lmao
In summary eat Raw meat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, LooksThinker and 9 others
Before doing anything he says, I want you guys to remember for a second that this guy works in a nightclub.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and LooksThinker
NO coconut [oil]
Cook with Lard
Hard disagree here, coconut oil is mostly saturated fat without any PUFA, probably the one exception to oils that can be cooked with. I agree Olive Oil is no good to cook with heck even to consume since it’s cut with other oils. Lard though also has PUFAs in it since most pigs are fed corn and soy diets.

-Lard - 10-30% (Most pigs are fed soy/corn and their fat is highly linoleic. Many studies have tested lard as if it was high in SFA, when it's high in LA.) If you cook with bacon lard, clean your pan often.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, TsarTsar444, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
It’s great. Although you have to understand, when you say to not eat cooked oils (I agree), but then proceed to recommend fish oil tablets, you lose all credibility.
Keep it simple;
Eat meat, cook with lard/tallow/butter, eat organs when you can, raw dairy and a fruit or two a day. IDEALLY, you only eat raw meat and dairy and sometimes have raw fruits or vegetable juices (Aajonus diet).

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Tr0ubLe, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
Hard disagree here, coconut oil is mostly saturated fat without any PUFA, probably the one exception to oils that can be cooked with. I agree Olive Oil is no good to cook with heck even to consume since it’s cut with other oils. Lard though also has PUFAs in it since most pigs are fed corn and soy diets.
100%, I’m super lucky to have a farm nearby that I contacted and get fresh off the bone raw pig fat (literally raw fat), the pigs eat meat, oats and vegetables (no soy or corn), because of their fat being so close to ours, it does wonders for your skin, I use it as a moisturiser every night, genuinely my skin looks so much better, it’s a pain to rub in though, takes a good 2-3 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Get a loaded gun, put it against your head and pull the trigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, zsombi and Aladin
To Mods, this should actually be moved to the Looksmaxxing section TBH

@Lmao @Gargantuan @emeraldglass @Preston @AscendingHero
Moved it and pinned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and emeraldglass
This is a one two punch, first to eliminate foods that cause inflammation and damage to the body and then providing all essential nutrients for the body to maintain and optimize health

**Full disclosure I don't own any stock in the company of brands I list here** I have taken them for the last 12 years and followed this diet since my early 20's

My testimony

I had a very bad skin condition eczema and psoriasis. It was super embarrassing because it was all over my upper chest, arms and even neck/face. It made me want to be a recluse and never socialize. It made me desperate for a cure. I went to over 5 different Dermatologists and did everything from steroid cream to expensive laser treatments and none of it worked. It wasn't until I found Naturopathic Doctor, Dr Wallach and Dr Glidden where they recommended giving up gluten and within 2 months the skin condition went away completely. Ever since then I realized there is a lot of power in Diet and Nutrition in controlling and reversing health issues.

ALL THE ADVICE GIVEN HERE IS NOT FROM ME, IT IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM REAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. Mainly Dr. Joel Wallach. He has many great books, one of his best is called Epigenetics: The Death of the Genetic Theory of Disease. He started as a Veterinarian where he basically discovered that disease isn't genetic it's cause by the body running out of various nutrients it needs to maintain health and when it runs out something breaks and you get a disease.

We all know that scurvy is caused when the body runs out of vitamin C, well just think of every disease being the same thing, running out of a vitamin or mineral or both or all the above. And when the body gets these nutrients again it can reverse the disease and you will be fine again. For example diabetes TYPE 2 is easily reversed by giving the body two minerals primarily, chromium and vanadium. These are things big pharma doesn't ever want people to know, why? Well because minerals are naturally occurring and can never be given a patent and thus monopolized into a drug and profited hugely off of.

1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye
  5. Fried Food – nothing fried! You should boil, broil or bake and never more than medium rare.
  6. Oils – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, NO coconut, etc… If it has OIL in the name don’t use it. This also includes anything made from oil, like salad dressing. No margarine or combo spreads. No mayonnaise. Nothing made from oils.
  7. No burned fats – If you grill your food, try to have something between the food and the fire (like aluminum foil) so the juice doesn’t drip onto the flame and deposit dangerous things on the meat.
  8. Any nitrates added to meat – (ie: deli meats) tell your butcher NO NITRATES or NITRITES!
  9. No carbonated drinks of any kind within one hour before, during or one hour after meals. They weaken stomach acid thus making it hard for the body to break down proteins to be digested
  10. Skin of a baked potato (or yam, or sweet potato). If you boil a potato, you can eat the skins.
1-4 Known as "gluten" must be eliminated because they damage the villi in the intestine and over time make your digestive tract not as efficient in absorbing nutrients from foods

5-8 are very inflammatory and contain free radicals which damage your DNA and promote aging, yes oils are bad. Cook with BUTTER or Lard or water.

Foods TO EAT:

Eggs (specifically the yolk) bc it is high in cholesterol WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOU. All your hormones including testosterone is made from cholesterol. No link between dietary cholesterol intake and "bad cholesterol" levels. Bad cholesterol is caused my inflammation (caused my the bad foods) Also eat foods high in Antioxidants which is measured by their ORAC score example: Berries, dark chocolate, red wine.

Supplements; These 3 supplements together provide over 90 different nutrients, 60 dietary minerals, 16 vitamins, and 2 omega fatty acids. Most importantly though they are provided in forms that are easy for the body to absorb (bioavailable) This both makes it easy to get all nutrients you need rather than buy individual vitamins at the store. Other vitamin brands are far less superior because they don't have organic forms of the vitamins or they don't provide co factors that they need to be utilized properly by the body

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

I am 21 I almost follow a similar diet it works great so far been on it for 2 years but gonna improve it by following some of your tips thanks

Read every word since I have Eczema and Psoriasis

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
He started as a Veterinarian where he basically discovered that disease isn't genetic it's cause by the body running out of various nutrients it needs to maintain health and when it runs out something breaks and you get a disease.
Yes and no. Nutritional deficits do cause disease, but genetics definitely play a role. Race mixing is a major culprit for disease. We aren't equipped for the various admixtures brought on by rapid (man-made) globalization and miscegenation. There simply hasn't been enough time to adapt from an evolutionary point of view.

He claims Lard is fine to cook with but not Coconut Oil. I wonder how exactly he reaches this conclusion. I was under the impression that the more unstable a fat is, the more likely it is to oxidize. (Saturated fats oxidize least, then monounsaturated, then polyunsaturated). Coconut Oil is the only solid oil. Might need to do more research tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and germanlooks

My testimony

1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye

Foods TO EAT:

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

What else do you eat? Can you elab more in that part? Like what do you eat In a week or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
What else do you eat? Can you elab more in that part? Like what do you eat In a week or something like that
From an old post:
  • Eggs
    • TO COOK EGGS YOU MAY:
    • Poach; This is his number one choice because the water never reaches a temperature greater than 212 degrees.
    • Scramble with butter over very low heat and only until they are just setting up. If you can hear them cooking it’s too hot.
    • Soft boil with the yolk still runny. Some call them “2 minute eggs”
    • Raw Eggs are good BUT you must increase your Biotin. This can be done by taking the Hair, Skin & Nails capsules.
  • Salt
  • Dairy
  • Fish
  • Chicken
  • Pork
  • Lamb
  • Beef—rare/medium rare
  • Veggies
  • Fruit
  • Mixed, Salted Nuts—no peanuts
  • Nut Butters—no extra sugar
  • Rice
  • Millet
  • Pure Buckwheat (Isn’t wheat).
  • Beans
  • Couscous (made from pearl millet only).
  • Quinoa
  • Corn (GMO Free)
  • Coffee, Tea, Green tea, Red wine.
  • 4-8, 8oz glasses of filtered water each day. Avoid soft plastic bottles.
  • Lard (yes, lard!)
Any carbohydrate (except oatmeal) that is “Gluten Free” is OK.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, zharupodrugu and the next o'pry

My testimony

1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye

Foods TO EAT:

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

12,000rs on a multivitamin supplement????

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-24-12-28-00-75_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-24-12-28-00-75_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 0
yo op do you also consider eating rice ?

so you only eat eggs and supplements? am I reading that right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Debetro
Do you use lard/tallow instead of oils?

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Probably good advice but I am sticking to my diet for now.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Water. Also, olive oil is the single most healthy vegetable oil, though if you’re living in the US or UK you probably getting some cheap shit and not the real deal.

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, It'snotover and garoupilled_
post a meal plan faggot

My testimony

1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye

Foods TO EAT:

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

Eating low carbs kills testosterone, explain this.

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr
Water. Also, olive oil is the single most healthy vegetable oil, though if you’re living in the US or UK you probably getting some cheap shit and not the real deal.
even then I wouldn't count on using olive oil as cooking oil per experience. It's really is just a good oil for dressings etc, better to use saturated fat oils (though still have doubts on coconut oil being used for cooking despite high cooking point)

even then I wouldn't count on using olive oil as cooking oil per experience. It's really is just a good oil for dressings etc, better to use saturated fat oils (though still have doubts on coconut oil being used for cooking despite high cooking point)
Fucking PUFA schizos, go suck Ray Peat’s micropenis goddamn

Oils – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, NO coconut, etc
I assume your doctor suggests this in order to avoid pufas? Or for a different reason? Because Coconut oil doesn’t contain pufas and almost only contains saturated fats. So it’s like the vegan alternative for butter/lard.

And olive oil isn’t as pufa infested as all the other seed and vegetable oils either which is why it’s considered as generally healthy even by most anti-pufa diet advocates

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Corleone and Oberyn
diets can lick my ass

@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

My testimony

1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye

Foods TO EAT:

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

Ahahahahaha

you still on looksmax after being a chad?

@Amnesia bro move on in life, you'll have to eventually
slowly start closing this chapter before it consumes your remaining time