Amnesia's Diet and Supplement Stack

You’re generic failure if you have to avoid all these foods
Chad grills his food with hair grease and mogs
Hhahahah
just because chad can do it doesn’t mean we can.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
this man only included eggs in his food list. time to eat 50 eggs a day fellas
just ate a dozen of boiled eggs in a sitting feelin super horny rn almost raped my sister

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone, socialcel and the_nextDavidLaid
This is a one two punch, first to eliminate foods that cause inflammation and damage to the body and then providing all essential nutrients for the body to maintain and optimize health

**Full disclosure I don't own any stock in the company of brands I list here** I have taken them for the last 12 years and followed this diet since my early 20's

My testimony

I had a very bad skin condition eczema and psoriasis. It was super embarrassing because it was all over my upper chest, arms and even neck/face. It made me want to be a recluse and never socialize. It made me desperate for a cure. I went to over 5 different Dermatologists and did everything from steroid cream to expensive laser treatments and none of it worked. It wasn't until I found Naturopathic Doctor, Dr Wallach and Dr Glidden where they recommended giving up gluten and within 2 months the skin condition went away completely. Ever since then I realized there is a lot of power in Diet and Nutrition in controlling and reversing health issues.

ALL THE ADVICE GIVEN HERE IS NOT FROM ME, IT IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM REAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. Mainly Dr. Joel Wallach. He has many great books, one of his best is called Epigenetics: The Death of the Genetic Theory of Disease. He started as a Veterinarian where he basically discovered that disease isn't genetic it's cause by the body running out of various nutrients it needs to maintain health and when it runs out something breaks and you get a disease.

We all know that scurvy is caused when the body runs out of vitamin C, well just think of every disease being the same thing, running out of a vitamin or mineral or both or all the above. And when the body gets these nutrients again it can reverse the disease and you will be fine again. For example diabetes TYPE 2 is easily reversed by giving the body two minerals primarily, chromium and vanadium. These are things big pharma doesn't ever want people to know, why? Well because minerals are naturally occurring and can never be given a patent and thus monopolized into a drug and profited hugely off of.

Foods to eliminate COMPLETELY
  1. Wheat
  2. Barley
  3. Rye
  4. Oats, Oatmeal – even if it says that it’s gluten free.
  5. Fried Food – nothing fried! You should boil, broil or bake and never more than medium rare.
  6. Oils – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, NO coconut, etc… If it has OIL in the name don’t use it. This also includes anything made from oil, like salad dressing. No margarine or combo spreads. No mayonnaise. Nothing made from oils.
  7. No burned fats – If you grill your food, try to have something between the food and the fire (like aluminum foil) so the juice doesn’t drip onto the flame and deposit dangerous things on the meat.
  8. Any nitrates added to meat – (ie: deli meats) tell your butcher NO NITRATES or NITRITES!
  9. No carbonated drinks of any kind within one hour before, during or one hour after meals. They weaken stomach acid thus making it hard for the body to break down proteins to be digested
  10. Skin of a baked potato (or yam, or sweet potato). If you boil a potato, you can eat the skins.
1-4 Known as "gluten" must be eliminated because they damage the villi in the intestine and over time make your digestive tract not as efficient in absorbing nutrients from foods

5-8 are very inflammatory and contain free radicals which damage your DNA and promote aging, yes oils are bad. Cook with BUTTER or Lard or water.

Foods TO EAT:

Eggs (specifically the yolk) bc it is high in cholesterol WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOU. All your hormones including testosterone is made from cholesterol. No link between dietary cholesterol intake and "bad cholesterol" levels. Bad cholesterol is caused my inflammation (caused my the bad foods) Also eat foods high in Antioxidants which is measured by their ORAC score example: Berries, dark chocolate, red wine.

Website with food orac database

Supplements; These 3 supplements together provide over 90 different nutrients, 60 dietary minerals, 16 vitamins, and 2 omega fatty acids. Most importantly though they are provided in forms that are easy for the body to absorb (bioavailable) This both makes it easy to get all nutrients you need rather than buy individual vitamins at the store. Other vitamin brands are far less superior because they don't have organic forms of the vitamins or they don't provide co factors that they need to be utilized properly by the body

Search Amazon For Them

1 Cannister a month

Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.5

51X2Ud4TbbL.jpg

1 Bottle a month

Beyond Osteo FX Plus Liquid

51xaiYIeMAL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

And Fish oil (3 capsules a day)

81xmUhjWDsL.jpg

Extra Antioxidants (slow down aging)

1 bottle is good for 6 months

10 bad foods explained more in depth by a Doctor