An incel approached me in the gym

daniel_3303

daniel_3303

FunkyFlamingo's BFF
Today an Incel approached me in the gym telling me that we look like brothers because both have light blue eyes and are more or less the same height.
I told him we look like the brothers in the movie "Twins" with Arnold Schwarzenegger. FML. I've been gymmaxxing for 10 years and that fat guy thinks he looks like me. He also told me that I have nice arms because my veins are very visible. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Are u a fuxking foid jfl at this title

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Heinrich Schmidt, kanderior and 1 other person
I am not a foid, I am a dude and got approached by an incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Today an Incel approached me in the gym telling me that we look like brothers because both have light blue eyes and are more or less the same height.
I told him we look like the brothers in the movie "Twins" with Arnold Schwarzenegger. FML. I've been gymmaxxing for 10 years and that fat guy thinks he looks like me. He also told me that I have nice arms because my veins are very visible. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This is the most feminine title I've seen on this website

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, cashmerefraud and kanderior
what a fag you are

if you're not a foid kill yourself

u judging if you want to get fucked by him or not? :lul:

If he was Chad, you would get red and giggle like "Tehee Omg Chad please stawp you’re making me nervous“

• JFL
Reactions: daniel_3303