Analysis: De Poot Eye Area

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
De Poot’s eye area, in my opinion, is the most stunning male eye area in the world. The reason for this is it has an almost perfect balance of masculine features and feminine features.

8B2F0725 416A 401E AFEB D528BA5E3EA4

He has a low, straight supraorbital that completely hoods his eye. His overall orbital shape is compact and wide; his PFLH is one of the highest I’ve ever seen. He also has good overall bone protrusion and aeygo sal. He has PCT, and his eyebrows are thick, low, and positively tilted in alignment with the eye.

CE9D3328 93A3 4491 819D AF95BFE8A7ED

However, he also has some feminine features. His PCT doesn’t come from a downturned medial canthus (his isn’t very downturned), but an upswung lateral canthus caused by his curved lower lid, another feminine feature. His eyebrows are also non ideal, as they are positively tilted without any counter measures at the tail region or in the inner corner of his eyebrows. His color is also pretty plain. It’s a brownish-gray.

His eyes are a perfect balance of masculinity and femininity, which fits with his not fully masculine face.

Also, this information isn’t completely from me. Just a disclaimer.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrisonMike, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
I agree, I think out of all male models he has the best eye area if we consider it in isolation

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Ok here is my analysis
He is a gay alien

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, xdxdxnice1, Boldandbeautiful and 5 others
good thread make more

Also no light eyes. Kys if you think thats the best eye area

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
No. Post yours or I don’t believe you.
Im not posting it again. I dont want my face to be associated with this forum. But I have posted my face before. Go find the thread if you wanna see it

Im not posting it again. I dont want my face to be associated with this forum. But I have posted my face before. Go find the thread if you wanna see it
Then link it. It’s not hard.

You’re worried about your eye area being seen? Are you a cuck?

Also I can’t view your profile.

Yet you’re not willing to post it now or let me view your profile?

This makes me doubt you mog me.
Jfl you can just use the search feature
But whatever keep posting ur shit threads and keep sucking de poots cock

You won’t let me access your profile, won’t post it, or tell me what to search. You’re not showing it.
Do you not know how to search by user threads? Joined, July 4 makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Yeah I agree his eye is probably the best I've seen. O'Pry comes close.

Btw the two pics you posted here he looks more defined in the bottom pic and soft in the first one. Why is that?
Is it because he's leaner or the lighting?

• +1
Reactions: Sasacm1
Do you not know how to search by user threads? Joined, July 4 makes sense
What a joke.
509C52A4 803E 44B5 AEA6 428F2539F56A

Why are you squinting? Even with the squint my eyes are longer and more compact:

975C3601 0B94 4EAA 8C1B E01F100B40C9

• Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Yeah I agree his eye is probably the best I've seen. O'Pry comes close.

Btw the two pics you posted here he looks more defined in the bottom pic and soft in the first one. Why is that?
Is it because he's leaner or the lighting?
Camera zoom and lighting.

Most people have asymmetry. O’ Pry has the most noticeable asymmetry I’ve seen.

true, puts an end on the debate on its importance. unless women are somehow repulsed by both De Poot and O'pry lol

true, puts an end on the debate on its importance. unless women are somehow repulsed by both De Poot and O'pry lol
Exactly.

Symmetry is not that important for men but it's definitely important for women.

Analysis: MisterMercedes’ Sexuality

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1, Copeful, GigaMogger and 1 other person
@knajjd he just admitted to being gаy
You’re very low IQ. Quoting with alternating letters is making fun of the insult you F a G g O t.

You’re very low IQ. Quoting with alternating letters is making fun of the insult you F a G g O t.
If you proceed to quote my post one more time or @ me, It is an admittance of your faggot sexuality and I will report you to the mods. You have been warned gayboy

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Good_Little_Goy
If you proceed to quote my post one more time or @ me, It is an admittance of your faggot sexuality and I will report you to the mods. You have been warned gayboy
“G a Y b O y”

I was told by a JB his eye area is repelling (she also told me Chico is extremely attractive, obv)

I was told by a JB his eye area is repelling (she also told me Chico is extremely attractive, obv)
Ok. His Instagram has lots of compliments about his eyes.

yes, but in a unique ig model way, not in an attractive for women way
Who says? The comments were along the lines of “I like your eyes” or “you’re cute”.

Who says? The comments were along the lines of “I like your eyes” or “you’re cute”.
those 6500 subscribers of his on ig aren't a good reflection of the avg girl, mostly mentally fucked girls in there i would assume, the normal ones are with the regular chads

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Blackgymmax
those 6500 subscribers of his on ig aren't a good reflection of the avg girl, mostly mentally fucked girls in there i would assume, the normal ones are with the regular chads
His eyes are terrifying but there's always gonna be women who like ogre looking eyes but optimally, more welcoming eyes with that masculinity is optimal.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I’ll test it.

• +1
Reminder OP is a faggot and has a crush on De Poot

@knajjd

• +1
His eyes are terrifying but there's always gonna be women who like ogre looking eyes but optimally, more welcoming eyes with that masculinity is optimal.
His eyes are not fully masculine. These are the most masculine eyes I’ve seen: