Anavar/Oxandrolone for skinmaxing?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I read regularly that Anavar makes the skin look better, more vital and younger. Partly also that the effect should last even after Anavar has been used. It has been proven that Anavar has a positive influence on collagen synthesis.
Anyone here who have used it and have anecdotal stories to share? Feel free to tag more people.

@decadouche57 @JFLateating @Africancel @Gaia262 @Thomas DOM @kamil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, Artemis and Deleted member 20652
Yes there are studies that show oxandrolone (anavar) has a big effect on collagen synthesis

Google "oxandrolone collagen synthesis study"

There are actually studies that show increased collagen synthesis for a bunch of diffrent steroids , not only oxandrolone (anavar)

Even just injecting Testosterone only has a positive effect on collagen synthesis because Testosterone increases IGF-1 production which in turn increases collagen synthesis. I remember before on my Testosterone only cycle , my under skin would smoothen out and look several years more youthful. I used to have some fine lines under my eyes some early signs of aging which all got smoothed out when I was on Testosterone

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and Deleted member 20368
Even just injecting Testosterone only has a positive effect on collagen synthesis because Testosterone increases IGF-1 production which in turn increases collagen synthesis. I remember before on my Testosterone only cycle , my under skin would smoothen out and look several years more youthful. I used to have some fine lines under my eyes some early signs of aging which all got smoothed out when I was on Testosterone
Interesting as many people claim that even at TRT dosages testosterone ages you facially. But you never know what's imaginary about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Yes there are studies that show oxandrolone (anavar) has a big effect on collagen synthesis

There are actually studies that show increased collagen synthesis for a bunch of diffrent steroids , not only oxandrolone (anavar)

//Thomas DOM
Yup this is true I look younger after injecting test for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 3672
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 20368
Does the effect disappear as soon as you stop the cycle?
Depends bro I kept the masseter hypertrophy it grew my masseter permanently

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Deleted member 20652
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Artemis

//Thomas DOM
Yeah it is proven good for it, maybe watch Vigorous Steve collagen synthesis video
Trt idk. Trt if same dose I think would just she same rate as natural test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 3672 and Deleted member 2268

//Thomas DOM
I thought Testosterone ages you

Oxandrolone (anavar) and collagen

However, oxandrolone stimulated expression of type III procollagen mRNA 11-fold and type I procollagen mRNA doubled in fibroblasts maintained on collagen, relative to control fibroblasts maintained on collagen. A collagen substrate inhibits types I and III procollagen mRNA expression in fibroblasts. The anabolic steroid, oxandrolone, antagonizes such collagen substrate inhibition of procollagen mRNA expression, stimulating procpllagen mRNA expression to levels of fibroblasts growing on plastic. These findings suggest that oxandrolone may directly enhance wound healing by increasing the expression of procollagen mRNA in fibroblasts associated with a collagen matrix analogous to the healing wound.

Enhanced type I collagen secretion after oxandrolone exposure Proliferating cultures

Enhanced type I collagen secretion after oxandrolone exposure. Proliferating cultures were treated with 0, 1, 5, 10, and 15 μg/mL oxandrolone for 24 hours. Data are expressed as mean ± SEM of 6 determinations

However, oxandrolone stimulated expression of type III procollagen mRNA 11-fold and type I procollagen mRNA doubled in fibroblasts maintained on collagen, relative to control fibroblasts maintained on collagen. A collagen substrate inhibits types I and III procollagen mRNA expression in fibroblasts. The anabolic steroid, oxandrolone, antagonizes such collagen substrate inhibition of procollagen mRNA expression, stimulating procpllagen mRNA expression to levels of fibroblasts growing on plastic. These findings suggest that oxandrolone may directly enhance wound healing by increasing the expression of procollagen mRNA in fibroblasts associated with a collagen matrix analogous to the healing wound.

Stanozolol (winstrol) also has a positive effect on collagen

We conclude that collagen synthesis is increased by the anabolic steroid stanozolol and that, for the most part, this effect is due to TGF-beta1.

Nandrolone (deca) and collagen

Nandrolone also had the beneficial effects of stimulating the formation of extra-osseous collagen and soft tissue

Nandrolone (deca) increases collagen synthesis by 50 %

The effect of anabolic steroid therapy and estrogen-progestogen substitution therapy on serum concentration of procollagen type III aminoterminal peptide (PIIINP), a measure of collagen synthesis, in postmenopausal women was studied in two double-blind studies: (1) 39 women allocated to treatment with either 50 mg nandrolone decanoate as an intramuscular depot or placebo injections every third week for 1 year, and (2) 40 women allocated to receive either 2 mg 17β-estradiol plus 1 mg norethisterone acetate daily or placebo tablets for 1 year. Serum PIIINP was measured every 3 months during the study. Anabolic steroid therapy resulted in a more than 50% increase (P < .001) in serum PIIINP at 3 months, which thereafter decayed but remained significantly increased throughout the study period. Serum PIIINP showed the same pattern during estrogen-progestogen therapy, but to a lesser degree. We conclude that anabolic steroids stimulate type III collagen synthesis in postmenopausal women, while estrogen-progestogen therapy may have such an effect, but only to a lesser degree.

AAS (anabolic androgenic steroids) in general and its effects on collagen

The results suggest that high doses of AAS decrease the degradation and seem to increase the synthesis of type I collagen. Furthermore, high doses of AAS are suggested to enhance soft tissue collagen metabolism on the basis of increased type III collagen synthesis and elevated HP/LP ratio during the steroid administration period

Anabolic steroids enhance collagen synthesis and increase bone mineralisation (via a direct suppression on osteoclasts).

Methandienone (Dbol) and collagen

The results suggest that transmural differences exist in the rate of collagen synthesis and concentration in canine cardiac ventricles and that endurance exercise may accelerate collagen synthesis in EPI of the left ventricle and the combination of exercise and anabolic steroid causes an increase in collagen concentration in the right ventricular wall.

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
Is this legit?

Yeah it is proven good for it, maybe watch Vigorous Steve collagen synthesis video
Trt idk. Trt if same dose I think would just she same rate as natural test

This study shows that supraphysiological doses of AAS increases collagen synthesis

We examined the effect of supraphysiological doses of anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) on collagen metabolism and whether the changes reflect the alterations in muscle, bone, and tendon collagen metabolism, possibly in a tissue-specific manner. Serum carboxyterminal propeptide of type I procollagen (PICP), carboxyterminal telopeptide of type I collagen (ICTP), aminoterminal propeptide of type III procollagen (PIIINP), urine hydroxylysylpyridinoline (HP), and lysylpyridinoline (LP) as well as urine creatinine were determined from 17 men abusing AAS. Measurements were made twice during the intake of AAS and twice during the subsequent withdrawal period. When the volunteers were on steroids, their serum PIIINP concentrations and urine HP/LP ratio were significantly higher and their serum ICTP concentrations were significantly lower than during the withdrawal period (p < 0.05). Serum PIIINP correlated with total cumulative doses of injectable intramuscular steroids, and serum ICTP correlated with the duration of the steroid intake period (p<0.05). The results suggest that high doses of AAS decrease the degradation and seem to increase the synthesis of type I collagen. Furthermore, high doses of AAS are suggested to enhance soft tissue collagen metabolism on the basis of increased type III collagen synthesis and elevated HP/LP ratio during the steroid administration period. Although the tissue-specific turnover of collagen of soft connective tissues remains unknown, the turnover of bone collagen seems not to change following the use of high doses of AAS, at least within the time interval of the present study.

So you need to Inject high doses Testosterone for the smooth skin effect . This effect only lasts while you are on cycle

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
This study shows that supraphysiological doses of AAS increases collagen synthesis

We examined the effect of supraphysiological doses of anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) on collagen metabolism and whether the changes reflect the alterations in muscle, bone, and tendon collagen metabolism, possibly in a tissue-specific manner. Serum carboxyterminal propeptide of type I procollagen (PICP), carboxyterminal telopeptide of type I collagen (ICTP), aminoterminal propeptide of type III procollagen (PIIINP), urine hydroxylysylpyridinoline (HP), and lysylpyridinoline (LP) as well as urine creatinine were determined from 17 men abusing AAS. Measurements were made twice during the intake of AAS and twice during the subsequent withdrawal period. When the volunteers were on steroids, their serum PIIINP concentrations and urine HP/LP ratio were significantly higher and their serum ICTP concentrations were significantly lower than during the withdrawal period (p < 0.05). Serum PIIINP correlated with total cumulative doses of injectable intramuscular steroids, and serum ICTP correlated with the duration of the steroid intake period (p<0.05). The results suggest that high doses of AAS decrease the degradation and seem to increase the synthesis of type I collagen. Furthermore, high doses of AAS are suggested to enhance soft tissue collagen metabolism on the basis of increased type III collagen synthesis and elevated HP/LP ratio during the steroid administration period. Although the tissue-specific turnover of collagen of soft connective tissues remains unknown, the turnover of bone collagen seems not to change following the use of high doses of AAS, at least within the time interval of the present study.

So you need to Inject high doses Testosterone for the smooth skin effect . This effect only lasts while you are on cycle

//Thomas DOM
Bet, ig from the extra estrogen
Thing is being on gear makes you look older at the same time which sucks
And if you are on for a long time can actually speed up aging and stuff