Ancient Pakistanis used to be the tallest people during the Bronze Age

Gengar

Gengar

male gaze victim
Staff
"During the Bronze Age, height varied significantly by region. The people of the Indus Valley Civilization were among the tallest in the world, with an average height of 176 cm (5'9") for males and 166 cm (5'5") for females. The people of Ancient Egypt stood around 167 cm (5'6") for males and 157 cm (5'2") for females. The Ancient Greeks averaged 166 cm (5'5") for males and 154 cm (5'1") for females. The Romans were slightly taller, with an average height of 169 cm (5'7") for males and 158 cm (5'2") for females."

Here is a map of the Indus Valley Civilization, which encompasses most of Pakistan, with some spillover in Afghanistan, India and Iran, as you can tell from the map.

375320427.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, XtrovertNTnormalfag, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
%CE%B5%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C%CE%BD%CE%B1_2022-12-13_125837961.png

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, klip11, ThraxxGlo and 5 others
Wasn't there a major drop in global height after the bronze age ? Or was it far before

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
Imagine if that was still the height standard

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, klip11 and RunVerc
Wasn't there a major drop in global height after the bronze age ? Or was it far before
major drop in avg global height when humans started eating plant toxins as primary energy source.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, MA_ascender, Kao and 2 others
Thank god avg male height in pak has decreased.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and RunVerc
"During the Bronze Age, height varied significantly by region. The people of the Indus Valley Civilization were among the tallest in the world, with an average height of 176 cm (5'9") for males and 166 cm (5'5") for females. The people of Ancient Egypt stood around 167 cm (5'6") for males and 157 cm (5'2") for females. The Ancient Greeks averaged 166 cm (5'5") for males and 154 cm (5'1") for females. The Romans were slightly taller, with an average height of 169 cm (5'7") for males and 158 cm (5'2") for females."

Here is a map of the Indus Valley Civilization, which encompasses most of Pakistan, with some spillover in Afghanistan, India and Iran, as you can tell from the map.

View attachment 3240761 View attachment 3240763
375320427.jpg
I told you this but you as a typical nig cope that is Pakistanis are tall. Go back to Africa and starve you stupid nig whilst me and the zindabad bad boys slay hoes

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RunVerc and Gengar
ok and? before that hunter gatherers were all taller

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc and Jason Voorhees
Brutal british empire malnutrition pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Kao, RunVerc and 1 other person
har dil ki awaz dil dil ki awaz pakistan hai hamara pakistan hai hamara

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and RunVerc
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, RunVerc and Jason Voorhees
Paxtan mera jaaaan

• +1
Hunter Gatherers were much taller tho.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, RunVerc and vernier
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, vernier and RunVerc
Probably before the Dravidian admixture

• +1
I told you this but you as a typical nig cope that is Pakistanis are tall. Go back to Africa and starve you stupid nig whilst me and the zindabad bad boys slay hoes
youre a dog

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Tales from the slums of Karachi :feelsohh:, this smells like biryani cope.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and castizo
I am making IVC proud at 5'11". :Comfy:
how is

PrinceLuenLeoncur still here after 3 years all he does it annoy religious people​

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

Last edited:
sent same msg twice on accident disregard

ok and? before that hunter gatherers were all taller
It's funny how we have fallen from grace. We still produce some very tall people. The tallest cricket player is a 7'1" Pakistani.

Probably before the Dravidian admixture
Are you talking about AASI admixture? There are no Dravidians in Pakistan, only one ethnic group called the Brahuis who live in Balochistan. But they have a different phenotype than the ones in Bharat.

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and vernier
No I'm 5'11" barefoot and cope I'm a dateless 28 year old KHHV.
Who knows bhai, u became 5'11
Im thinking that u r mtn+ paki playboy who fucks Dutch giantess

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Gengar
Are you talking about AASI admixture?
My bad yeah. Dravidians are a subset of AASI though right? What AASI group/s make up the Pakistani population

Who knows bhai, u became 5'11
Im thinking that u r mtn+ paki playboy who fucks Dutch giantess
Tales from the slums of Rotterdam and Islamabad.

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
My bad yeah. Dravidians are a subset of AASI though right? What AASI group/s make up the Pakistani population
AASI are said to be an ancient OoF population with links to Eastern Eurasians. Not even Dravidians score 100% AASI. There are three main components that all South Asians have, namely Farmer, Steppe and AASI. Dravidians have most AASI, then some Farmer and little to no Steppe. I am Punjabi but we are not a heterogenous group, so my specific tribe of Punjabis score high Farmer, medium Steppe and medium-high AASI. Other Punjabis like Jatts score high Steppe, medium-high Farmer and medium-low AASI. According to HarappaWorld, I score almost 1/3rd AASI, nearly half Farmer and rest Steppe. But according to another calculator, I score about half Farmer, quarter AASI or slightly less than quart, and almost a quarter Steppe. Each ethnic group in South Asia has different levels of these components.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and silently_said
AASI are said to be an ancient OoF population with links to Eastern Eurasians. Not even Dravidians score 100% AASI. There are three main components that all South Asians have, namely Farmer, Steppe and AASI. Dravidians have most AASI, then some Farmer and little to no Steppe. I am Punjabi but we are not a heterogenous group, so my specific tribe of Punjabis score high Farmer, medium Steppe and medium-high AASI. Other Punjabis like Jatts score high Steppe, medium-high Farmer and medium-low AASI. According to HarappaWorld, I score almost 1/3rd AASI, nearly half Farmer and rest Steppe. But according to another calculator, I score about half Farmer, quarter AASI or slightly less than quart, and almost a quarter Steppe. Each ethnic group in South Asia has different levels of these components.
The extra layer of steppe among Jatts and Roars actually comes from scythians. That is why they score high in steppe dna.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
how is

PrinceLuenLeoncur still here after 3 years all he does it annoy religious people​

@Gengar notice this stupid spic following me around like the Roman Gaytholic he is. Your cage if you know how often his women throw themselves at me

Roman Gaytholic women want real men that’s why they fuck Orthodox bad boys like me I even see them with Muslims

Last edited:
  • So Sad
The extra layer of steppe among Jatts and Roars actually comes from scythians. That is why they score high in steppe dna.
So the Jatts and Ror do have Scythian ancestry? I thought they were we wuzzing. You know, thanks to the Steppe DNA they score closely to Afghans but the different in phenotype is obvious. I saw some guy with almost 50 percent Steppe and he looked just jeet-y instead of more West Eurasian-shifted. Brutal.

@Gengar notice this stupid epic following me around like the Roman Gaytholic he is. Your cage if you know how often his women throw themselves at me

Roman Gaytholic women want real men that’s why they fuck Orthodox bad boys like me I even see them with Muslims
There's always some bhenchods on here who will follow you into every thread and then you argue with them because you're too polite to ignore them. :lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
So the Jatts and Ror do have Scythian ancestry? I thought they were we wuzzing. You know, thanks to the Steppe DNA they score closely to Afghans but the different in phenotype is obvious. I saw some guy with almost 50 percent Steppe and he looked just jeet-y instead of more West Eurasian-shifted. Brutal.
No they do the thing is that genotype =/= phenotype. They are two completely different things because genes can express themselves in different ways. This guy is an example this is what I keep telling that retard CFW432 but he can't get it thru his head. Phenotypes are never rigid.

Last edited:
  • +1
No they do the thing is that genotype =/= phenotype. They are two completely different things because alleles can express themselves in different ways. This guy is an example this is what I keep telling that retard CFW432 but he can't get it thru his head. Phenotypes are never rigid.

Yes, I'm aware that phenotype =/= genotype, but it's still crazy how even 1% of DNA can drastically alter someone's looks and yet 40% of the same DNA doesn't do anything for the other. I recently spoke to a Brahui online, originally from Pakistan but settled in the west. Brahuis are the only native Dravidians in our country and this guy scored more than 70% Zagrosian. I was curious about his phenotype and expected to see a true, high T ogre but instead he looked like a northern Punjabi. Legit looks like my brother's brother-in-law. That was funny to see. He says he hears that often: people expecting him to look like a high T ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Brootal, was it diet or smth?

Yes, I'm aware that phenotype =/= genotype, but it's still crazy how even 1% of DNA can drastically alter someone's looks and yet 40% of the same DNA doesn't do anything for the other. I recently spoke to a Brahui online, originally from Pakistan but settled in the west. Brahuis are the only native Dravidians in our country and this guy scored more than 70% Zagrosian. I was curious about his phenotype and expected to see a true, high T ogre but instead he looked like a northern Punjabi. Legit looks like my brother's brother-in-law. That was funny to see. He says he hears that often: people expecting him to look like a high T ogre.
Genotype and phenotype are distinct concepts.

Genotype refers to the genetic makeup of an organism, or the specific alleles it carries (like BB, Bb, or bb for a trait). It's the set of genes inherited from the parents.

Phenotype, on the other hand, refers to the observable traits or characteristics that result from the expression of those genes, like eye color, hair texture, or height.

Even if two organisms have the same genotype, environmental factors or different patterns of gene expression can lead to different phenotypes. Additionally, some alleles are dominant, recessive, or co-dominant, leading to various ways they manifest in the phenotype. This is literally high school biology but "some" people still refuse to accept the truth @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

View attachment 3240761 View attachment 3240763
375320427.jpg
very interesting and why did it change?

• +1
very interesting and why did it change?
I know right. I found it surprising too. It probably changed because of the different invasions and whatnot. However nowadays we still produce tall people, namely Punjabis. Tallest cricket player is a 7'1" Pakistani Punjabi.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon