chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

tl;dr
This is what peak autism looks like...

i'll have to use that next time I roast some curry talking shit ngl

Your sand yourself right ?

like arab?

no

No iranic includes sand if so then you have no right to mock indians of all people

Oh nvm then yeah I'm part Iranic but only a quarter, but anyway how'd you even know tbh?

Regardless,

JFL I can't even take this cope seriously bro, Iranics aren't sand or Arabs.

Iranics are an Indo European group and still have nigh 95% continuity to this day, their genetic make up consists of the Indo-Iranian (Aryan) and Iranian farmer DNA, only difference between them and Indians is that Indians have less Aryan DNA and also have Dravidian/Veddoid blood.

No amount of spiteful revisionist cope will ever change the fact that Iranics have always mogged the Indians (and the Pakistanis, the Afghanis, the Arabs, and even most of Central Asia) all the way back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai for thousands of years, even before the British did :lul:.

When did I ever say I was mocking Indians? JFL are you always starting shit?

And even if I was just know...

I can mock whoever the fuck I want,

dalit.

This was too high IQ of an evisceration response to pass up for it's own thread tbh...

Also took me a while to decipher his ogre tier broken English too ngl

1 Indo European is a language group you fucking idiot technically many Arab groups are whiter than iranics especially the Levantine Arabs.

2 could i get sources on that ? are you talking facially ? well that's down to the person even if were talking average the average persian looks like this. Are you talking about history ? well that depends on literature Indians mog this isn't even an argument on mathematics i think were equal though both cultures inter changed what else height ? well most studies done in the west put most curry heights to European average so that's equal penis size So STFU on that.

3 Nigga i ain't starting shit you are you literally called me a dalit of all things bearing in mind my region doesn't even have caste i mean literally you are literally a fucking jew i swear you throw rocks and then you pretend like the other party showered the first shots.

So closing thoughts go fuck yourself
It's ethno-linguistic group and you're purposely choosing to leave out the ethnic component which is Yamnaya (or Sintashta in this case) DNA

and when did I ever try to claim Iranics are white or whiter than Arabs?

JFL You're projecting your insecurities way too much over here ngl.

Litterally the only thing I said was Iranic ≠ Arab and Iranic ≠ Sand.

This is my source on genetic continuity and he references recent genetic studies

This is my source for Indians and the make up of their DNA

And also just as a bonus:
inb4 but muh Indus Valley Civilization bhaibi

Facially? If you mean by mogging then sure I guess because shit curry pheno tbhngl but I didn't even bring up face Lol.

But no though, I was referring to history and how the Persians have always conquered the Indians time and time again (among other people tbh) and have had a greater cultural influence on India than vice versa because of it.

Mathematically are you serious? They literally invented Algebra among other things tbh you can't even begin to try to mogg Persia in that department when they even mogg the Greeks JFL you disingenuous Jew fuck.

Scientifically? Fuck no.

And before you try arguing but muh "Islamic Arabs" just know that all the of achievements and great advancements from the muh "Islamic Golden Age" [Persian] Golden Age are all attributed to Persia tbh.

Hell I'd even go so far as to argue that the same could even be said for the Vedic era through the Aryans and even ancient Greece though Alexander's infatuation with Persian culture.

And literature? Surely you're not referring to the Vedas because if you are then you ought to know that the Avesta also moggs that too by nearly a thousand years because the Indo-Iranians came to Iran first and mixed with the Iranian Farmer (BMAC) civilzation, and their descendants, the Aryans, then invaded India.
The Vedas came from the Avesta not the other way around.

JFL they mogged most the world along with the Byzantines, the Mongols, the Romans, the Muslim Arabs Ottomans, the Russians, the Spanish, the French, and even the British tbh.

Shame though I almost never hear about you guys really mogging the world unless it's just about the sheer amount of people you have because you can't birth control properly tbh.

And my nigga nigger, height? Penis size? JFL Where in the fuck did you even get that from tbh I didn't even mention those things but if you really want to go there...

HEIGHT -
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran
168.4 cm (5 ft 6+1⁄2 in)175.6 cm (5 ft 9 in)161.2 cm (5 ft 3+1⁄2 in)
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India
160.8 cm (5 ft 3+1⁄2 in)166.5 cm (5 ft 5+1⁄2 in)155.2 cm (5 ft 1 in)

muh
"curry heights to European average"

Here's the wiki article:

And the study it references:

Western (which it is in this case, or rather more of a global collaborative effort tbh) or not the fact is you really are mogged by Persians when it comes to height bro, and you're the one who even brought it up to being with JFL.

PENIS SIZE -
You really don't even want to make me go there bro...

Map:

muh
that's equal penis size

Reference of (Western/Global) Study for Map:

But since you brought it up... :lul:
:feelswhy:

Nigger,
No iranic includes sand if so then you have no right to mock indians of all people
you really have no sense of self awareness do you? Talk about acting like a "foid" bitch tbh.

No iranic includes sand...
I only called you a dalit after you first tried to insult me (by somehow thinking insulting the Persians would somehow insult me?) by conflating the Persians to the Arabs.

...if so then you have no right to mock indians of all people
I didn't really care for it but you kept pushing on about how I have no right to insult you people when I wasn't even insulting your people and merely stated that I'd probably only use it in the case scenario where, or rather if, a curry and I were both talking shit.

Just like saying nigger, or gook, or yes, even kike tbh.
Personally just between you and me, I don't actually hate blacks, asians, curries, or even jews or any group for that matter just because of their race tbh.
Just the ones that want to start stupid shit with me ngl, but then again that also goes for any person trying to act a fool to me regardless tbh.
So yeah I'll call you nigger if your acting like a bitch and happen to be black, gook if you're asian, curry if you're indian, kike if you're a jew, and even cracker/cumskin if you're white etc.

You have no right to assume I'd do such a thing unless I specifically said I would.

"you have no right"
Anyway, who in the fuck do you even think you are to say such a disrespectful thing to me?
Bitch I'll mock whoever the fuck I want you
dali nigger.

It's not only the fact that you put words in my mouth that disrespects me so, but that you think you have any right to tell me what I can or can't do when you don't fucking know me (and you're not even someone I'm supposed to respect, let alone know, like my father) was just completely disrespectful.

Nigga i ain't starting shit you are you literally called me a dalit of all things bearing in mind my region doesn't even have caste i mean literally you are literally a fucking jew i swear you throw rocks and then you pretend like the other party showered the first shots.

Me throwing the first stones?

And you calling me a jew? :ROFLMAO:
average persian looks like this
well most studies done in the west put most curry heights to European average so that's equal penis size So STFU on that.
well that depends on literature Indians mog this isn't even an argument on mathematics i think were equal though both cultures inter changed

Nigger please.

If anything you're acting like the "jew" by being disingenuous about both the things you said I did, which I didn't, and even about some of the "facts" you yourself brought up about India "mogging" :sick: Persia that I rebutted.

Dali Nigger listen, I-

I could've drilled into you so much harder, just like so many other people do tbh, about muh "cow shit this", muh "cow piss that", muh "rape capital of the world", muh "...'poo in the loo' streetshitter" & "superpooper 2020", muh "ew you smell like curry", muh "ugly indian", muh "shitskins", muh "creepy Indian guy", muh "ugly accent", muh "delusion muh med passing", muh "Indian scammer", etc...

and so much more really.

But the truth is why even bother beat a dead horse really?

I know you already deal with these insecurities in your head probably everyday especially on this forum, I mean why else would you be so defensive and quick to snap back in such spite, because people like to give your people shit for it on the regular.

And to be quite honest, it really serves none of us any good trying to rub it all in your face when it's all really just out of your hands ngl.

But just so you know I really don't enjoy eviscerating curries when so many other people do it all the time already, and if anything for, whatever it's worth, I genuinely do pity you and your people for it.

I'm sorry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, ballskin, n0rthface and 12 others
I :love: racebaits

• Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and chaddyboi66

tl;dr

This was too high IQ of an evisceration response to pass up for it's own thread tbh...

It's ethno-linguistic group and you're purposely choosing to leave out the ethnic component which is Yamnaya (or Sintashta in this case) DNA

This is my source on genetic continuity and he references recent genetic studies

Facially? If you mean by mogging then sure I guess because shit curry pheno tbhngl but I didn't even bring up face Lol.
View attachment 1143660View attachment 1143659

But no though, I was referring to history and how the Persians have always conquered the Indians time and time again (among other people tbh) and have had a greater cultural influence on India than vice versa because of it.

Mathematically are you serious? They literally invented Algebra among other things tbh you can't even begin to try to mogg Persia in that department when they even mogg the Greeks JFL you disingenuous Jew fuck.

Scientifically? Fuck no.

And before you try arguing but muh "Islamic Arabs" just know that all the of achievements and great advancements from the muh "Islamic Golden Age" [Persian] Golden Age are all attributed to Persia tbh.

Hell I'd even go so far as to argue that the same could even be said for the Vedic era through the Aryans and even ancient Greece though Alexander's infatuation with Persian culture.

And literature? Surely you're not referring to the Vedas because if you are then you ought to know that the Avesta also moggs that too by nearly a thousand years because the Indo-Iranians came to Iran first and mixed with the Iranian Farmer (BMAC) civilzation, and their descendants, the Aryans, then invaded India.

JFL they mogged most the world along with the Byzantines, the Mongols, the Romans, the Muslim Arabs Ottomans, the Russians, the Spanish, the French, and even the British tbh.

Shame though I almost never hear about you guys really mogging the world unless it's just about the sheer amount of people you have because you can't birth control properly tbh.

And my nigga nigger, height? Penis size? JFL Where in the fuck did you even get that from tbh I didn't even mention those things but if you really want to go there...

HEIGHT -

muh

Here's the wiki article:

Western (which it is in this case, or rather more of a global collaborative effort tbh) or not the fact is you really are mogged by Persians when it comes to height bro, and you're the one who even brought it up to being with JFL.

PENIS SIZE -

Map:
View attachment 1143661

muh

Nigger,

you really have no sense of self awareness do you? Talk about acting like a "foid" bitch tbh.

I only called you a dalit after you first tried to insult me (by somehow thinking insulting the Persians would somehow insult me?) by conflating the Persians to the Arabs.

I didn't really care for it but you kept pushing on about how I have no right to insult you people when I wasn't even insulting your people and merely stated that I'd probably only use it in the case scenario where, or rather if, a curry and I were both talking shit.

Personally just between you and me, I don't actually hate blacks, asians, curries, or even jews or any group for that matter just because of their race tbh.
Just the ones that want to start stupid shit with me ngl, but then again that also goes for any person trying to act a fool to me regardless tbh.
So yeah I'll call you nigger if your acting like a bitch and happen to be black, gook if you're asian, curry if you're indian, kike if you're a jew, and even cracker/cumskin if you're white etc.

You have no right to assume I'd do such a thing unless I specifically said I would.

Anyway, who in the fuck do you even think you are to say such a disrespectful thing to me?
dali nigger.

It's not only the fact that you put words in my mouth that disrespects me so, but that you think you have any right to tell me what I can or can't do when you don't fucking know me (and you're not even someone I'm supposed to respect, let alone know, like my father) was just completely disrespectful.

Nigger please.

If anything you're acting like the "jew" by being disingenuous about both the things you said I did, which I didn't, and even about some of the "facts" you yourself brought up about India "mogging" :sick: Persia that I rebutted.

Dali Nigger listen, I-

I could've drilled into you so much harder, just like so many other people do tbh, about muh "cow shit this", muh "cow piss that", muh "rape capital of the world", muh "...'poo in the loo' streetshitter" & "superpooper 2020", muh "ew you smell like curry", muh "ugly indian", muh "shitskins", muh "creepy Indian guy", muh "ugly accent", muh "delusion muh med passing", muh "Indian scammer", etc...

and so much more really.

I know you already deal with these insecurities in your head probably everyday especially on this forum, I mean why else would you be so defensive and quick to snap back in such spite, because people like to give your people shit for it on the regular.

And to be quite honest, it really serves none of us any good trying to rub it all in your face when it's all really just out of your hands ngl.

But just so you know I really don't enjoy eviscerating curries when so many other people do it all the time already, and if anything for, whatever it's worth, I genuinely do pity you and your people for it.

I'm sorry.

R u irani

• +1

tl;dr

Scientifically? Fuck no.

HEIGHT -

muh

Here's the wiki article:

PENIS SIZE -

Map:
View attachment 1143661

muh

Nigger,

dali nigger.

Nigger please.

Dali Nigger listen, I-

and so much more really.

I'm sorry.

Pashtun mog Persians brutally btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 1560
good for you,
was the epitome of peak autism,

so you didn't really miss out anyway
I have seen all level of autism since 2019 so I wouldn’t be surprised anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and chaddyboi66

tl;dr

Scientifically? Fuck no.

HEIGHT -

muh

Here's the wiki article:

PENIS SIZE -

Map:
View attachment 1143661

muh

Nigger,

dali nigger.

Nigger please.

Dali Nigger listen, I-

and so much more really.

I'm sorry.

Rent free

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 10524
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith, Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Lord Gandy,
forgive me for tagging all the curries on this half of this forum

@Chadeep
@LondonVillie
@Sikkunt23
@JustBeCurry
@JustBeCurryBrah
@AbandonShip

@AcneScars
@brbbrah
@TRUE_CEL
@Moggy
@FatJattMofo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I know,

the other quarter is unironically Chitrali btw
Pashtun in Pakistan may be less in percentage but in real numbers they r more than the whole irani population.. Hence they mog iran(u said quarter)..
Btw what's your Nationality

• +1
@Currypirate4
@curryslayerordeath
@ShitLife

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue

tl;dr

Scientifically? Fuck no.

HEIGHT -

muh

Here's the wiki article:

PENIS SIZE -

Map:
View attachment 1143661

muh

Nigger,

dali nigger.

Nigger please.

Dali Nigger listen, I-

and so much more really.

I'm sorry.

Just eviseration thread him

• JFL
Repped for effort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and chaddyboi66
Pashtun in Pakistan may be less in percentage but in real numbers they r more than the whole irani population.. Hence they mog iran(u said quarter)..
Btw what's your Nationality
My Dad is half Iranian (from Shiraz) and half North Paki (from Chitral near the Khyber tribal border next to Afghanistan)
I guess you could technically say Indo-Nordic pheno but with black hair and light brown eyes.

My mother is half Mexican (Castizo from an isolated mountain farm village in Querétaro/also from Jalisco with ~12% Native/Aztec blood) and half Spanish (from Asturias)

She looks very white with has dark brown hair and grey eyes, as does her Father (Castizo with ~25% Native/Aztec blood) with light brown hair and legit A10 light blue eyes btw.
Her mother is from Spain and looks like any Med tbh, light skin, dark brown hair, light brown eyes.

So I'm legit half Spanish med (inb4 muh "med passing") and half Persian/Chitrali
(North Pakis/Afghanis/Nuristanis are technically just Eastern Iranics though ngl)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan
Rothschild is a jew tho

• +1
JFL COWARD JEW DALIT FAGGOT @reptiles RAN OFF SCARED
PROBABLY GONNA FUCK A COW TOO RN TBH TBH

• JFL
Reactions: shahid khan, Albeacho, Chadeep and 1 other person
@Salludon THE MOGGER KING

@kjsbdfiusdf THE LEGEND

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
@reptiles THE DALIT COWFUCKER

with that negative post to rep ratio...

JFL COWARD JEW DALIT FAGGOT @reptiles RAN OFF SCARED
PROBABLY GONNA FUCK A COW TOO RN TBH TBH
@reptiles ... are you going to say something...? putting all curries on the line rn

sweating key and peele GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and chaddyboi66
@reptiles ... are you going to say something...? putting all curries on the line rn

sweating key and peele GIF
Imagine getting your dalit ass mogged by a fucking persian/paki med bad boy mutt tbh JFL
@reptiles
:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄:lul:💩🐄

dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Last edited:

tl;dr

Scientifically? Fuck no.

HEIGHT -

muh

Here's the wiki article:

PENIS SIZE -

Map:
View attachment 1143661

muh

Nigger,

dali nigger.

Nigger please.

Dali Nigger listen, I-

and so much more really.

I'm sorry.

1 Sintashta is not Arian sinthastha is a mix of 56 percent iran chaloclethic and 43 percent yamnaya these are not the aryans your thinking off they certainly didn't create white people cause whites have another 2 components enf and WHG.

But even if Iranians were Arians they are still not Europeans and there certainly closer to most Arabs that whites in fact a lot of non indo european arabs a lot closer to white people so trying to make a connection between arians and whites is retarded also the aryans were dark skinned there not nordics pls realize the difference.

2 When did i say Iranians didn't have complete genetic continuity i Agree with you know what that means though right ? most iranans are a result of an autosomal bottle necks you know what that means right ? there more inbred overall Indians aren't they are a very big mixture of other genes pls realize the difference here indians are not a result of a mass scale genetic bottle neck.

3 dude 1 is highly fucking jewish he claim's to create ''genetic charts'' based on his own reference point essentially he's writing dot's on a page and then claiming shit but even then he clearly explains 99 percent of Iranians are not Iranians guess which component is largest on that admixture sheet Iran chalcolithic there certainly not whites or nordics.

4 Your proving to be even more retarded than i thought. The indus valley civilization was primarily made up of Neolithic Iranian farmers that is the vast majority of Indian dna next to 0 iranians currently have it so go fuck yourself with that the only iranians that have it is eastern iran the other 2 is the veddiods (dark skinned ainu) and steppe emba that's it.

5 that pheno composite is highly inaccurate meanwhile here is your real Iranians the pic you posted is not highly dolciophalic and the skin is more fair not a darker middle eastern skin tonne common for that region it's not indian but it's darker than that composite.

1621596150147-png.1143928

>>But no though, I was referring to history and how the Persians have always conquered the Indians time and time again (among other people tbh) and have had a greater cultural influence on India than vice versa because of it.>>

Citation needed NGL most of indian litreture is vedic it has nothing to do with iran know iran neolethic has nothing to with Iran either not modern day iran atleast. In fact the studies even show it's a drifted iranic based population hell i would call it iran Mesolithic it's an curry exclusive the fact that curries and most other share drifts towards this population but iranics don't points towards this.

6 I don't think i made the claim saying iranians didn't do great things you to not be able to read properly for there time iranians accomplished but saying most of the innovations was down to iran is a cope arabs invented irrational numbers and contributed greatly to the sciences you down playing arabs or curries is fucking disgusting.

7 Chief you have shit ass back wards the Vedic's were not Arians they were the iranian neolethics the aryans became assimilated into Indian culture pls realize the differece they added nothing they just became absorbed into it and if there was any borrowing it was reverse order persians borrowed from the greeks.

8 Fuck no the veddas are nothing i'm talking about the later works the mahabratas, the ramayanas both combined are around 3 million words even western scholars say it puts the theogany to shame when it comes to literature Indians.

9 Seeing as the veddas predate the avesta's seeing as most of avestas are oral tradition that is a lie if there was any borrowing it's inverse order.

10 You might wanna redefine what you mean by world each region ruled there own separate areas the Greeks ruled Mediterranean the Arabs ruled the near east Iranians ruled there own region and parts of north Pakistan And indians ruled a lot of south east Asia which for it's time is a world in distance as for mogging i never really cared which race mogged who to me your either white or your not that's how i view things.

11 I never said curries back home were tall read what i said here i said curries brought up in a western diet with proper nutrition will reach the European average these are very 2 different claims currently Indians are manlets but using me a 6 1 dude who has had a good diet is a good reference point for other Indians vast majority of indians the uk are around the uk average that's my point but again keep reaching for other conclusions.

12 That chart is not really reliable here is another 1 it's around 1 cm out not a huge difference.

1621598506673-png.1143962

13 The other studies i can't read cause i don't have scihub anymore

As for that article it misses at 3 factors.

1 The dating it was done in 2001 indian's already had bad nutrition back then. https://www.theatlantic.com/busines...een-penile-length-and-economic-growth/242173/ here is a realtion between gdp and penis size cause the 2 are realted.

2 It was a study done on 1339 people so that spills very little for an entire region of 1 billion people.

3 Even within the study the averages coudln't be drawn cause of internal variations within it here is more conductive study of 43 other studies the average middle eastern i guess would include iranics is around 5.75 inches and the average asian which includes indians is around 5.25 inches not a big difference as your making it out to be.

1621599772170-png.1143984

14 I didn't think calling an iranian an iranian is an insult nor is it being called a sand i was just pointing out it's ironic an ethnic is taking his time to mock another ethnic that's what i'm saying that's it don't infer anything else.

15 The context of nigger being used here is not slave the context i'm using it in is slang for bro or buddy so when i say nigga are you retarded i'm really meaning to say bro are you retarded.

I'd call more of your bullshit out but i wrote out 16 fucking points at this point i don't even understand what the argument even is i merely said arabs and persians fall under the category sand to a white person and that if your ethnic i found it very odd your insulting them that's it also say any other insult but daalit cause that word doesn't have a ''bro'' catch to it

@Toska there is your long as response i mean i think that's all that needs to be said tbqh he can have fine writing up another 16 point cause i'm done also OP learn what a daalit is pls

living in the khopcha like a gunda chapri you fucking dalit dog @ reptiles
View attachment 1143691View attachment 1143694
View attachment 1143696
View attachment 1143697View attachment 1143698
View attachment 1143699View attachment 1143700View attachment 1143701

JFL

View attachment 1143703
View attachment 1143704View attachment 1143705View attachment 1143706

Irans way more racist than india could ever be they literally had slaves in the past, and i'm my region has no caste this term makes no difference

1 Sintashta is not Arian sinthastha is a mix of 56 percent iran chaloclethic and 43 percent yamnaya these are not the aryans your thinking off they certainly didn't create white people cause whites have another 2 components enf and WHG.

But even if Iranians were Arians they are still not Europeans and there certainly closer to most Arabs that whites in fact a lot of non indo european arabs a lot closer to white people so trying to make a connection between arians and whites is retarded also the aryans were dark skinned there not nordics pls realize the difference.

2 When did i say Iranians didn't have complete genetic continuity i Agree with you know what that means though right ? most iranans are a result of an autosomal bottle necks you know what that means right ? there more inbred overall Indians aren't they are a very big mixture of other genes pls realize the difference here indians are not a result of a mass scale genetic bottle neck.

3 dude 1 is highly fucking jewish he claim's to create ''genetic charts'' based on his own reference point essentially he's writing dot's on a page and then claiming shit but even then he clearly explains 99 percent of Iranians are not Iranians guess which component is largest on that admixture sheet Iran chalcolithic there certainly not whites or nordics.

4 Your proving to be even more retarded than i thought. The indus valley civilization was primarily made up of Neolithic Iranian farmers that is the vast majority of Indian dna next to 0 iranians currently have it so go fuck yourself with that the only iranians that have it is eastern iran the other 2 is the veddiods (dark skinned ainu) and steppe emba that's it.

5 that pheno composite is highly inaccurate meanwhile here is your real Iranians the pic you posted is not highly dolciophalic and the skin is more fair not a darker middle eastern skin tonne common for that region it's not indian but it's darker than that composite.

>>But no though, I was referring to history and how the Persians have always conquered the Indians time and time again (among other people tbh) and have had a greater cultural influence on India than vice versa because of it.>>

Citation needed NGL most of indian litreture is vedic it has nothing to do with iran know iran neolethic has nothing to with Iran either not modern day iran atleast. In fact the studies even show it's a drifted iranic based population hell i would call it iran Mesolithic it's an curry exclusive the fact that curries and most other share drifts towards this population but iranics don't points towards this.

6 I don't think i made the claim saying iranians didn't do great things you to not be able to read properly for there time iranians accomplished but saying most of the innovations was down to iran is a cope arabs invented irrational numbers and contributed greatly to the sciences you down playing arabs or curries is fucking disgusting.

7 Chief you have shit ass back wards the Vedic's were not Arians they were the iranian neolethics the aryans became assimilated into Indian culture pls realize the differece they added nothing they just became absorbed into it and if there was any borrowing it was reverse order persians borrowed from the greeks.

8 Fuck no the veddas are nothing i'm talking about the later works the mahabratas, the ramayanas both combined are around 3 million words even western scholars say it puts the theogany to shame when it comes to literature Indians.

9 Seeing as the veddas predate the avesta's seeing as most of avestas are oral tradition that is a lie if there was any borrowing it's inverse order.

10 You might wanna redefine what you mean by world each region ruled there own separate areas the Greeks ruled Mediterranean the Arabs ruled the near east Iranians ruled there own region and parts of north Pakistan And indians ruled a lot of south east Asia which for it's time is a world in distance as for mogging i never really cared which race mogged who to me your either white or your not that's how i view things.

11 I never said curries back home were tall read what i said here i said curries brought up in a western diet with proper nutrition will reach the European average these are very 2 different claims currently Indians are manlets but using me a 6 1 dude who has had a good diet is a good reference point for other Indians vast majority of indians the uk are around the uk average that's my point but again keep reaching for other conclusions.

12 That chart is not really reliable here is another 1 it's around 1 cm out not a huge difference.

1 The dating it was done in 2001 indian's already had bad nutrition back then. https://www.theatlantic.com/busines...een-penile-length-and-economic-growth/242173/ here is a realtion between gdp and penis size cause the 2 are realted.

2 It was a study done on 1339 people so that spills very little for an entire region of 1 billion people.

3 Even within the study the averages coudln't be drawn cause of internal variations within it here is more conductive study of 43 other studies the average middle eastern i guess would include iranics is around 5.75 inches and the average asian which includes indians is around 5.25 inches not a big difference as your making it out to be.

14 I didn't think calling an iranian an iranian is an insult nor is it being called a sand i was just pointing out it's ironic an ethnic is taking his time to mock another ethnic that's what i'm saying that's it don't infer anything else.

15 The context of nigger being used here is not slave the context i'm using it in is slang for bro or buddy so when i say nigga are you retarded i'm really meaning to say bro are you retarded.

I'd call more of your bullshit out but i wrote out 16 fucking points at this point i don't even understand what the argument even is i merely said arabs and persians fall under the category sand to a white person and that if your ethnic i found it very odd your insulting them that's it also say any other insult but daalit cause that word doesn't have a ''bro'' catch to it

@Toska there is your long as response i mean i think that's all that needs to be said tbqh he can have fine writing up another 16 point cause i'm done also OP learn what a daalit is pls
All that bullshit *sacred hindu-dindu cowshit* you just pulled out of your ass and you didn't even bother citing any sources.

JFL Imagine being IQ mogged by fucking mutt

it's straigh up ovER for you if you're ever this low IQ tbh

:lul::ROFLMAO:

So anyway, after taking a few minutes sifting through you're mess of a post and utterly broken English to try and unpack what you're really even saying, because you don't like using commas for some reason...

And also for future reference just know-
[ISPOILER]Poop brown[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER] color + Italics = Curry dalit moment[/ISPOILER]

JFL Imagine trying to grasp at straws in such a feeble attempt to belittle me just for my quarter Iranian heritage when the other quarter of that same half is literally Chitrali/Paki, weren't you and Pakis supposed to hate each other or something?

I'm surprised you didn't even try to say oh muh "lazy med" or muh "moorish rape babies" or muh "beaner/spic" or muh "border hoper/cartels" or muh "conquistador rape babies" or even just "ha Lul u stoopid mutt" for my other half.

1 Sintashta is not Arian sinthastha is a mix of 56 percent iran chaloclethic and 43 percent yamnaya these are not the aryans your thinking off...
Anyway, the Indo-Iranians (Sintashta) are the Eastern Branch of the Proto-Indo Europeans, that moved into Iran and mixed with the Iranian Farmers (BMAC), creating their descendants the Aryans (and modern Iranians with up to 95% genetic continuity to this very day).

And again here's my source, Iran Talk, who's been a trusted source on Iranian (and Aryan) genetics dispelling myth and hearsay from both wignat and currynat for years with the latest studies:

...they certainly didn't create white people cause whites have another 2 components enf and WHG.
Goddamn, you really do give credence to the stereotype of muh "delusional curries" holy fuck. I never said they created white people nor did I even mention whites any of my posts except to remind you of how you were also conquered by the British, :lul: @ your strawman.

But even if Iranians were Arians...
They were are:

...they are still not Europeans...
JFL you're grapsing at straws because, for probably the second time already, I never even said they weren't white/European.

And speaking of White [European] people, since you're so quick to try and dismiss their own Proto-Indo-European birthright as well:

and there certainly closer to most Arabs that whites...
And there you go again actually trying to claim muh Iranians are Arabs just goes to show how much of disingenuous "JEW", as you often like to say, you in fact really are. Can you even more cringe that this tbh?

in fact a lot of non indo european arabs a lot closer to white people...
Also trying to claim that Arabs, Semites of all people, are white JFL? Where'd you even get that from tbh?

Oh let me guess, what is it the Levant-nats always try to say again...

...muh "Levantines are huwtie too habibi, srs"?

...so trying to make a connection between arians and whites is retarded also...
Pathetically low IQ dalit moment right there bhaibi

I never said Whites were Aryans, and is your fragile sense of faux/pseudo-nationalistic pride truly so fragile that you'd even try to project your own insecurities onto me.

Also, I say faux/pseudo-nationalistic because [ISPOILER]true Nationalism is based on the unity and cohesion of a common Folk [Volk] through blood, not merely "culture".

Your own people's sense of "Nationalism" is no more than an utterly cringe feeble attempt at some fake & gay "civic-nationalism", since the modern state of India is merely an amalgamation of various different ethnic groups all pretending to be one single [curry] people. [/ISPOILER]

They [the Whites] too come from the Proto Indo Europeans (Yamnaya [they were the largest] + similar IE cultures) and have 3 major admixture components, not just the 2 you included, the third of which being significant Yamnaya admixture.

They even had a similar cognate to Aryan- "Aryos", both of which come from "Heryos".

And again, trying to accuse me of associating Aryans with whites... Who the fuck do you even think I am Robert Sepehr or Jason Jorjani?
Do you honestly think I have wacky vendetta against you or curries? Or do you just think I'm one of those people trying to say muh "huwite Aryan invasion in India justifies it's occupation and/or rule by foreign powers" because of it?

If so, I must confess that I'm genuinely disappointed in just how low you not only think of me but also yourself, and it only goes to show just how bad you are at reading through the lines.

Realizing something like that about you almost made me want to pity for your own lack of self awareness, but then you straight up spew bullshit like this that I can't just ignore:
muh
...the aryans were dark skinned...
Big Brother Lol GIF by MOODMAN

JFL I can't even begin to tackle that one bro...
Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

holy fuck .

...there not nordics pls realize the difference.

And now you even bring the Nords into this too JFL what do they even have to do with any of this?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Do you have some spite against them too for mogging and making you feel inferior because of the abundance of self hating curries worshiping them?

*inserts X example of thread muh I wish I was white instead of shitskin dravidian curry*

Or is it just because everyone on this forum is more than well aware of muh "huwite nordic gigastacies" you curries drool over and simp for so much?
candice swanepoel vsfs 2010 gif

*inserts X example of thread simping for huwite nordic gigastacy*

"Sir" Nigger please.

2 When did i say Iranians didn't have complete genetic continuity...

JFL, when you said:
[ISPOILER]"No iranic includes sand if so then you have no right to mock indians of all people"[/ISPOILER]
*in the very first post^ btw*

and even again rn when you literally just said:
[ISPOILER]"and there certainly closer to most Arabs that whites"
[/ISPOILER]

i Agree with you...
ok sure thing bro,
Is that why you keep trying to compare them to Arabs?^

...you know what that means though right ? most iranans are a result of an autosomal bottle necks you know what that means right ?
Yeah why else would I keep saying they have 95% genetic continuity and constantly educate you about it? :unsure:^^^

...there more inbred overall
Inbred?
The fuck?
By that cowshit tier logic you could also say oh muh "Nords are inbred cuz no nigger/ethnic dna so = inbred bro srs"

Indians aren't they are a very big mixture of other genes pls realize the difference here indians are not a result of a mass scale genetic bottle neck.
I never said Indians were "inbred" or that they were the "result of a mass scale genetic bottle neck".
They're a mix of Dravidian/Veddoid and Aryan (Iranian Farmer + Indo-Iranian/Sintashta) to varying degrees.

Which is is a result of being violently conquered through the Aryan invasions and being subjugated to a harsh racially based "caste system" for slave labor.

Oh and being raped... :ROFLMAO:

And inb4 but muh " Aryans weren't Huwite or some shit"
It's just a [Chad] meme

*YouTube apology video sigh*
facepalm GIF

Here we go again...

muh
"studies done in the west"^^^

but muh
dude 1 is highly fucking jewish he claim's to create ''genetic charts'' based on his own reference point essentially he's writing dot's on a page and then claiming shit...

ok dalit .

It's totally not just because they all make based shit that triggers curries and pajeets right?

muh Western "Jewish" study:

Easy dislike ratio farm cause you breed like rats and KikeTubes already hates based content.

or could also be because of this...

or this

...but even then he clearly explains 99 percent of Iranians are not Iranians...
He didn't say that and even if he did it wouldn't even make any sense.

...guess which component is largest on that admixture sheet Iran chalcolithic...
Yeah they're mixed so of course they have both Iranian Farmer (BMAC) and Iranian-Farmer (Sintashta) blood, I said that from the very beginning so what does that even prove? That they're not Iranian?

...there certainly not whites or nordics.
Third time already, but I'm not exactly keep track every time this nigger dalit says this
I never even said they were.

Your proving to be even more retarded than i thought...
Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

Speak for yourself bro dalit .

...The indus valley civilization was primarily made up of Neolithic Iranian farmers...
I know, and I've also been saying that since the very beginning

...that is the vast majority of Indian dna next to...
JFL no
IVC was actually based out of Pakistan

And besides, your DNA consists of 2 components- Aryan (Indo-Iranian + Iranian Farmer) and Dravidian/Veddoid to varying degrees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slTy8MvLQ4U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pru9nMTbc8

JFL even normie tier sources have to walk on eggshells and do damage control when they trigger you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrWqZdpc58o
but even they can't deny the truth and neither can you.

...0 iranians currently have it so go fuck yourself with that the only iranians that have it is eastern iran the other 2 is the veddiods...
Ok sure bro, at least now I really know you're full of shit

...(dark skinned ainu) and steppe emba that's it.
Ainu? Surely you're not talking about these people are you?

5 that pheno composite is highly inaccurate meanwhile here is your real Iranians the pic you posted is not highly dolciophalic and...
*dolichocephalic*

Yeah because going to human phenotypes.net is accurate

But using the example from the Faces of Tomorrow Project and the the Postnational Monitor project (both of which created the templates) isn't...

the skin is more fair not a darker middle eastern skin tonne common for that region it's not indian but it's darker than that composite.
Yeah bro this is soo inaccurate...

Citation needed NGL most of indian litreture is vedic it has nothing to do with iran...
You got to be fucking kidding me
You lying Jew fuck .

The Vedic literature comes from the Aryans, who came from Iran and the Avesta.

...iran neolethic has nothing to with Iran either not modern day iran atleast. In fact the studies even show it's a drifted iranic based population hell i would call it iran Mesolithic it's an curry exclusive the fact that curries and most other share drifts towards this population but iranics don't points towards this.
guess which component is largest on that admixture sheet Iran chalcolithic there certainly not whites or nordics.^

6 I don't think i made the claim saying iranians didn't do great things you to not be able to read properly for there time iranians accomplished...

Case and point:
2 could i get sources on that ? are you talking facially ? well that's down to the person even if were talking average the average persian looks like this. Are you talking about history ? well that depends on literature Indians mog this isn't even an argument on mathematics i think were equal though both cultures inter changed what else height ? well most studies done in the west put most curry heights to European average so that's equal penis size So STFU on that.^

...but saying most of the innovations was down to iran is a cope arabs invented irrational numbers and contributed greatly to the sciences you down playing arabs or curries is fucking disgusting.
No, you not acknowledging the fact that Iran has always mogged you in historically and that denying the fact that most of the "Arab" Innovations during the "Islamic Golden Age" were in fact mostly Persian is pure cope and is fucking disgusting just like your poop filled streets.

Imagine receiving billions in aid and still living like fucking dalit subhumans shitting in the street like dogs.

7 Chief you have shit ass back wards the Vedic's were not Arians they were the iranian neolethics

The early Vedic age is historically dated to the second half of the second millennium BCE.[9] Historically, after the collapse of the Indus Valley Civilisation, which occurred around 1900 BCE,[10][11] groups of Indo-Aryan peoples migrated into north-western India and started to inhabit the northern Indus Valley.[12] The Indo-Aryans represented a sub-group that diverged from other Indo-Iranian tribes at the Andronovo horizon[13] before the middle of the 2nd millennium BCE,[14][note 3] The Indo-Iranians originated in the Sintashta culture, from which arose the subsequent Andronovo horizon.[13] The Indo-Aryans migrated through the adjacent Bactria-Margiana area (present-day northern Afghanistan) to northwest India,[15][note 4] , followed by the rise of the Iranian Yaz culture at c. 1500 BCE, and the Iranian migrations into Iran at c. 800 BCE.

Archaeological cultures associated with Indo-Iranian migrations (after EIEC). The Andronovo, BMAC and Yaz cultures have often been associated with Indo-Iranian migrations. The GGC, Cemetery H, Copper Hoard and PGW cultures are candidates for cultures associated with Indo-Aryan movements.
Indian writers and archaeologists have opposed the notion of a migration of Indo-Aryans into India, and argued for an indigenous origin of the Indo-Aryans.[16][17] In this view, "the Indian civilization must be viewed as an unbroken tradition that goes back to the earliest period of the Sindhu-Sarasvati (or Indus) tradition (7000 or 8000 BCE)."[18] Though popular in India, and reflecting Indian views on Indian history and religion,[19] the idea of a purely indigenous origin of the Indo-Aryans is outside the academic mainstream.[note 5]

The knowledge about the Aryans comes mostly from the Rigveda-samhita,[20] i.e. the oldest layer of the Vedas, which was composed c. 1200–1000 BCE.[21][22][15] They brought with them their distinctive religious traditions and practices.[23] The Vedic beliefs and practices of the pre-classical era were closely related to the hypothesised Proto-Indo-European religion,[24] and the Indo-Iranian religion.[25] Funeral sacrifices from the Sintashta-culture show close parallels to the sacrificial funeral rites of the Rigveda,[26] while, according to Anthony, the Old Indic religion probably emerged among Indo-European immigrants in the contact zone between the Zeravshan River (present-day Uzbekistan) and (present-day) Tajikistan.[27] It was "a syncretic mixture of old Central Asian and new Indo-European elements",[27] which borrowed "distinctive religious beliefs and practices" from the Bactria–Margiana culture,[28] including the god Indra and the ritual drink Soma.[15][note 4]

the aryans became assimilated into Indian culture pls realize the differece they added nothing they just became absorbed into it and if there was any borrowing it was reverse order
JFL THEY BROUGHT THEIR CULTURE TO YOU WHEN THEY CONQUERED YOU.

FROM "YOUR" LANGUAGE

TO EVEN"YOUR" STUPID COWFUCKER RELIGION.

YOUR DRAVIDIAN/VEDOID DALIT DOG ANCESTORS WERE INCORPORATED INTO THEIR CIVILIZATION AS SLAVES.

persians borrowed from the greeks.
Alexander appropriated from Persia first.

AS DID THE ENTIRE WORLD

8 Fuck no the veddas are nothing i'm talking about the later works the mahabratas, the ramayanas both combined are around 3 million words

Research on the Mahābhārata has put an enormous effort into recognizing and dating layers within the text. Some elements of the present Mahābhārata can be traced back to Vedic times.[19] The background to the Mahābhārata suggests the origin of the epic occurs "after the very early Vedic period" and before "the first Indian 'empire' was to rise in the third century B.C." That this is "a date not too far removed from the 8th or 9th century B.C."[5][20] is likely.
According to Robert P. Goldman, the oldest parts of the Ramayana date to between the mid-7th century BCE and the mid-6th century BCE. This is due to the narrative not mentioning Buddhism nor the prominence of Magadha. The text also mentions Ayodhya as the capital of Kosala, rather than its later name of Saketa or the successor capital of Shravasti.[6] In terms of narrative time, the action of the Ramayana predates the Mahabharata.

...even western scholars say it puts the theogany to shame when it comes to literature Indians.
*Theogony*

JFL The fact that you still feel the need to live up to the West and are using just two religious texts, plagiarized off of Persian literature, when Both the West and Perisa can stand on their own feet when it comes to their vast literary history even up till today.

And this is but a sliver of the bigger piece of the pie:

The heavy hitters:

For more on Rome if interested because it needs more love being over shadowed by the greeks:

Even Gooks mogg tbh

You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you dalit?

For fuck's sake, I honestly can't believe I have to post this shit a second time because you keep repeating yourself and you don't know how to use commas.

The Vedic literature comes from the Aryans, who came from Iran and the Avesta.

10 You might wanna redefine what you mean by world each region ruled there own separate areas the Greeks ruled Mediterranean the Arabs ruled the near east Iranians ruled there own region and parts of north Pakistan...
I mean most parts of the known world at least at one point, even after discovery of the new world.

Your people have never, and will never, be this MOGGER

...And indians ruled a lot of south east Asia which for it's time is a world in distance...

Not exactly much an achievement when considering:

This is SEA

And these are the people you conquered.
If they live like savages now one could only imagine what kind of subhuman they'd be back then.

...as for mogging i never really cared which race mogged who...
Good for you then .

Because it's not just the fact that oh this race mogged that.

It's the fact that my people mogged yours all the way back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai.

...to me your either white or your not that's how i view things.
Very low IQ take ngl, and only goes to show your inferiority complex to whites tbh.

11 I never said curries back home were tall read what i said here...
2 could i get sources on that ? are you talking facially ? well that's down to the person even if were talking average the average persian looks like this. Are you talking about history ? well that depends on literature Indians mog this isn't even an argument on mathematics i think were equal though both cultures inter changed what else height ? well most studies done in the west put most curry heights to European average so that's equal penis size So STFU on that.^

...i said curries brought up in a western diet with proper nutrition will reach the European average these are very 2 different claims currently Indians are manlets but...

...using me a 6 1 dude who has had a good diet is a good reference point for other Indians vast majority of indians the uk are around the uk average that's my point but again keep reaching for other conclusions.
Ah yes, anecdotal "evidence"...

Truly the lowest of all logical fallacies.

Funny thing is though, that's the only piece of evidence you've even brought to the table so far anyway.

And the only conclusions I've been drawing here have literally been based only off of everything you've said, that's how I'm able to expose holes in your various contradicting and flawed arguments as well as call you out on your hypocrisy.

12 That chart is not really reliable...
Unrelliable? :ROFLMAO::lul::feelswah:

You have no idea how much it hurts both my pride and my spirit when you say that.

I went out of my way to find a legit "Western" study because I knew you'd say it's bullshit/Jewish, just like that gook faggot @RedFlood when I brought up penis average global penis sizes because he thought gooks mogged the world.

And don't even get me started on all my mogger gook evisceration threads.

I went searching for the map "reputable" news sources often used when writing all their clickbaity aritcles, and found the people that made it, then I had to go find the study the map makers cited to create it.

And is it turns out, that map was based off of a study which was conducted by the BJUI (so it doesn't get more "Western" that that) and used 15,000 participants from various different countries.

All those other "charts" you see online and, yes even the one you posted after searching google images for one that confirmed what you wanted to see, were based on this study because it set the standard for World Penile Length charts/map and studies ever since.

So it's legit as legit as they come buddy broyo.

...here is another 1 it's around 1 cm out not a huge difference.
no shit.
The map I posted, along with the study, showed that the difference was .4 of an inch.
Meaning while really insignificant, because I believe dickpill is really just cope above 6", Iran still moggs Indian penis sizes.

That one's on you poorcel dalitcel

And I know the article is faulty and I only included it, along with actual data from the map and study, to show you how you even dickmogged when it comes to stereotypes people have of you.

And speaking of said articles... :lul::feelswhy:

14 I didn't think calling an iranian an iranian is an insult...
Now there you go being a disingenuous little Jew dalit fuck again, and to think you of all people accused me of acting like a Jew.

I never took offense to being part Iranian.

I took offense to this:
...nor is it being called a sand

i was just pointing out it's ironic an ethnic is taking his time to mock another ethnic that's what i'm saying that's it don't infer anything else.
That's because we don't see ourselves as "ethnic" and ironically enough, since you accuse me of being "racist" after all, we don't limit our view of ourselves nor the rest of the world as being just ethnic or huwite, we're Iranians.

Or rather whatever group one really is, like for me in my case I'm an NorthPaki/Iranic Med bad boy mutt.

We're not in the same boat just because we're both not white,

or rather, as is the case with where I actually am half White (med bad boy gang gang),

We're both different people, and my people mogg yours.

If you really think that not being huwite all that you need to group people together then you're unironically sub nigger/Abo IQ tbh.

JFL,
I know and...
You Dont Say Nicholas Cage GIF

nigger .

Call it form of irony or what have you, because I was mocking you for that very reason:
And my nigga NIGGER, height? Penis size? JFL Where in the fuck did you even get that from tbh I didn't even mention those things but if you really want to go there...

I'd call more of your bullshit out but i wrote out 16 fucking points at this point i don't even understand what the argument even is i merely said arabs and persians fall under the category sand to a white person and that if your ethnic i found it very odd your insulting them that's it

I don't fucking care what a white person thinks of me or Persians and I doubt Persians care all that much either unless they're a pussy.
(also because I'm already half white myself but I still wouldn't even if wasn't cause that's such a cucked bitch thing to do tbh),

I only care about what you said, and your pathetic attempt to try and belittle me, in suggesting that "I have no right to mock curries" when

A. I wasn't mocking them or was even going to and only suggested using it if me and some curry were talking shit
B. You thought you have any right in telling me what I have the right to do like you're my own Goddamn father when I don't even know you.
C. You tried to passive aggressively insulting me like a bitch by calling me an Arab, because apparently I mentioned somewhere I was [part] Iranian

D. Oh and you still never mentioned where you even got that from to begin with tbh.

also say any other insult but daalit cause that word doesn't have a ''bro'' catch to it
Come Again Episode 2 GIF by P-Valley
what the fuck GIF

How in the fuck would you even know what has a "bro" catch to it when you talk weak shit, contradict yourself way too many times to even bother sifting through your mess of a post again, and don't even know how to speak proper English or use commas correctly, or even at all really?
The Fuck GIF by memecandy

Anyway

No .

you fucking subhuman dalit dog go suck some more curry out of your mommas saggy brown tits or fuck a cow of someshit JFL :lul:.

@Toska there is your long as response i mean i think that's all that needs to be said tbqh he can have fine writing up another 16 point cause i'm done
Get ready to write another reply cause I just intellectually mogged the absolute fuck out of you

ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE POOP FILLED STREETS OF MUMBHAI BHABI

tbh tbh.

also OP learn what a daalit is pls
I did,

and it's your mom.
Deez Nuts GIF

Irans way more racist than india could ever be they literally had slaves in the past, and i'm my region has no caste this term makes no difference
muh Iran waycist,
JFL bro don't you curries even try to say thought about the Afghanis too? :ROFLMAO:

GTFO with that bullshit it's like you forget about the fact that you literally made an entire thread about how calling an Indian "dalit", an insult based off of an ancient RACIALLY BASED caste system that "persecuted" people based on their race, thereby being "racist" yourself.

And even then who really even gives a fuck about being "racist" these days when it's based?

No but seriously though, racism is an overrated problem in the world compared to all the actual evil in the world.

And if you actually care so much about it then you'd also realize that racism itself isn't really a race based problem but merely a hate based one.

That is to say we're all racialist in our biases and that's perfectly okay because it's inherent to who were are, or in other words natural.

The problem of racism isn't that it's inherently racialist in nature, but the fact that a "racist" even hates someone to begin with really.

And the fact that because that someone is hated by said person say because they're black/ethnic/etc is insignificant because the real problem is just that they hate them and have hate in their heart.

JLP, despite some of his faults and cringe takes at times, puts it quite nicely:

So, with my final closing thoughts I'd just like to take a moment to say...

Writing this shit makes me feel like I'm back in school again ngl and I'm supposed to be on my vaccation smh tbh.
So fuck you and you're a bitch for that -full stop -no cap
you fucking dalit dog.

And JFL, the funniest thing is...

I already knew what a dalit even was before I even read your shit tier thread ngl.

Cause I shit on (more like shit talk really) a Paki legit curry "friend" ik irl and he fucking hates your Indian cowfucker guts ngl
(his words not even mine btw tbh).

Am I... ? I really must be the most based user on this forum tbh, or at least by this point that is anyway :blackpill:.

Attachments

• 1621639962559.png
    1621639962559.png
    992.3 KB · Views: 45

Foid tier behaviour caring about skin colour

Oh my god that's a lot of text. A LOT of text.... could please give me a TLDR OP? Pretty please??? I think I have an idea of what this is about, and it probably applies the rule that race is more than just skin-deep.

Comparing holy persia to curryland is an insult to persia

• +1
What the hell are you even arguing? Everyone knows Iran > Israel > pile of shit > Bharat.

• +1
What the hell are you even arguing? Everyone knows Iran > Israel > pile of shit > Bharat.
This thread's literally 3 years old.

He got offended at the idea of me using the term dalit to shittalk curries, and then tried arguing Perisans = sand or something

We then went back and forth a bit about Persians vs Indians and genetics etc etc.

It was a silly little argument tbh and a severe waste of my time.

Anyway, me and reptiles already settled this beef years ago.

Also, the only reason this thread even came up again in the first place is because someone necoposted.

I suggest we simply leave as it is to serve as a monument to eras past where this forum was a little less dogshit.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

He got offended at the idea of me using the term dalit to shittalk curries, and then tried arguing Perisans = sand or something

We then went back and forth a bit about Persians vs Indians and genetics etc etc.

Also, the only reason this thread even came up again in the first place is because someone necoposted.

I suggest we simply leave as it is to serve as a monument to eras past where this forum was a little less dogshit.
Jfl and anyone who calls Iranians sand💀

• +1

I noticed the date of the post after I posted. But yeah, he’s kind of a schizo who pajeetmaxxes too hard. Persian history mogs Bharati history hard anyway. Not only that, they also make claims to Pakistani history and pass it off as their own. The Vedic era was started in Punjab, which is mostly in Pakistan.
Jfl and anyone who calls Iranians sand💀
It’s because the country is located in West Asia, like Arab countries and Turkey are. All of these countries are called “the Middle East.” They’re not Arabs, of course.

• +1
I noticed the date of the post after I posted. But yeah, he’s kind of a schizo who pajeetmaxxes too hard. Persian history mogs Bharati history hard anyway. Not only that, they also make claims to Pakistani history and pass it off as their own. The Vedic era was started in Punjab, which is mostly in Pakistan.

It’s because the country is located in West Asia, like Arab countries and Turkey are. All of these countries are called “the Middle East.” They’re not Arabs, of course.
Indian history is honestly amazing, the indo Aryan culture(old one not the nonsense now) amazes me, but y'all fucked it up badly after 500ad

• +1

And now it's just curry pajeet nonsense culture. If I could conquer your country id kill all subhumans and only allow selective breeding amongst tall high iq high test fair skinned aryans.

• JFL
Indian history is honestly amazing, the indo Aryan culture(old one not the nonsense now) amazes me, but y'all fucked it up badly after 500ad
And now it's just curry pajeet nonsense culture. If I could conquer your country id kill all subhumans and only allow selective breeding amongst tall high iq high test fair skinned aryans.
Define "Indian history"? And which country are you referring to?
Wtf is even "Pakistani history" :lul::lul: was there even such a thing pre 1947
Yes, ancient India refers to Pakistan, not modern-day Bharat. Just because it wasn't named Pakistan doesn't mean nothing before 1947 existed. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Yes, ancient India refers to Pakistan, not modern-day Bharat. Just because it wasn't named Pakistan doesn't mean nothing before 1947 existed. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

>Uses the term "modern day:soy:" refuses the idea of how the whole Pakistan was made :feelswhat: stop claiming the ancient Indian HINDU history,the only history of u guys are being the rape products of Mughals :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
>Uses the term "modern day:soy:" refuses the idea of how the whole Pakistan was made :feelswhat: stop claiming the ancient Indian HINDU history,the only history of u guys are being the rape products of Mughals :lul:
View attachment 2845064
Proto-Hinduism/Vedic era started in Punjab, which is mostly in Pakistan. And, the term “Hindu” and “India” are derived from the Indus River in Pakistan. Ancient India is not Bharat. Even honest Bharatis will admit this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Navnith
Comparing holy persia to curryland is an insult to persia
How the fuck did you even find this thread tbh?

It's almost close to 3 years old at this point

In early highschool I was obsessed with "aryans" and their history, so I stumbled upon aryan invasion theory and I loved it