Andreichev is a butcher !!!

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World
first of all, pin this shit so everyone can be aware what this mfker does and how he butchers people left and right.

Also dr. Gorban is a piece of shit as well, he is affiliate with this motherfucker. A guy from here got butchered

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
who on this got butchered?
also of course russian surgeon is a butcher, what else you expected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, abeilletoimême, Oberyn and 5 others
I knew he was a populist attention seeking bottom feeding marketingfaggot when he went on his rant against St Eppley for using silicone implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 7098 and Administrator
first of all, pin this shit so everyone can be aware what this mfker does and how he butchers people left and right.

Also dr. Gorban is a piece of shit as well, he is affiliate with this motherfucker. A guy from here got butchered

who on this got butchered?
also of course russian surgeon is a butcher, what else you expected
In "defense" of Andreichev:
1. he creates good results also.
2. his prices are extremely competative, really low compared to others. So it's for poorcels, that otherwise can't afford.
3. because he charges limited/less/little. It understandable that he needs to cut corners. Like
- cut corners of cheap locations he hires to do it, which may look like a dungeon or butchery ith quesionable hyggene, etc..
- cut corners/time on pre-planning, and he just winging it during the operation. istead of planning it in deatil by millimeter up front. But he just does it more quick, and based on his eye/feeling/ observation during the operation.

example of pretty good job of him:

And yes. it's a butcher that operates in a dodge dungeon location. But the bucther get good results also, and bad results also. It's a bit of a gamble, with him.
Abyone that can afford more delicate surgeon, with better location and so on, will likely will use that. AND pays double or more, in cost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, crosshold and Pumanator
2. his prices are extremely competative, really low compared to others. So it's for poorcels, that otherwise can't afford.
3. because he charges limited/less/little. It understandable that he needs to cut corners. Like
- cut corners of cheap locations he hires to do it, which may look like a dungeon or butchery ith quesionable hyggene, etc..
- cut corners/time on pre-planning, and he just winging it during the operation. istead of planning it in deatil by millimeter up front. But he just does it more quick, and based on his eye/feeling/ observation during the operation.

And yes. it's a butcher that operates in a dodge dungeon location. But the bucther get good results also, and bad results also. It's a bit of a gamble, with him.
Abyone that can afford more delicate surgeon, with better location and so on, will likely will use that. AND pays double or more, in cost.
no risk with surgery like that, only best surgeons . take loan if cant afford it
young guys should not go to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Pumanator
Bro my attention-span can't take a 9 minute video

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 17829

How about a different perspective...

BIMAX IS FUCKING DANGEROUS.

And there are MANY people unsatisfied with the results. There are ALWAYS such people. But they have no legal rights to do such "revelations" because the SURGEON could sue them in the West!

It might be true he is a butcher, but also

IT MIGHT BE TRUE THAT THERE ARE SIDE EFFECTS OF SURGERIES.

NO MATTER HOW SKILLED A SURGEON IS, 10% SURGERIES WILL FAIL and LEAD TO IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGES.

AUTISTS ON THIS FORUM CANNOT COMPREHEND THIS.

You decide which one is true about the guy. (y)

PS. Any operation on your lower/upper jaws that can damage the trigeminal nerve, can lead you into the position of this woman. Irrespective of the skill of the surgeon. So, it is BIMAX, BSSO, genioplasty. All of them can make you disabled. If you don't know, having trigeminal neuralgia is like being disabled but worse: it is also called the "suicide disease".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 13332
Spell his name right!. though.

Andreishchev​

no risk with surgery like that,
I agree, to better not take the risk.
I had eyes laser treatment, to get ride of muh glasses. I wtnt locally i Netherlands to one of the better oes, annd most expnsive ones. Payed 3300 euro for muh PRK treatment.
People told me, i could had gottenn for half price in some 2nd/3rd world county. I didn't do or dare to go that path.
only best surgeons . take loan if cant afford it
assuming one can get loan
young guys should not go to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
sending us a fucking russian video without translating it atleast write the main message of that video you dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Oberyn, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others

Who is best to go to if I don’t want butchered

well he's russian 💀

also nigger I don't speak russian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

i don't speak ethnic, what does the video say?
I knew he was a populist attention seeking bottom feeding marketingfaggot when he went on his rant against St Eppley for using silicone implants
link?

Last edited:
this russian prick were saying "silicone in face is EVIL!!!" by tagging Dr.Eppley then he started to give his patients silicone implants.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Oberyn
i don't speak ethnic, what does the video say?

link?

I ran it through an AI translator. It's just the 9 mins I could do.

This forum needs to name and shame bad surgeons to ensure members do not suffer.

There should be a thread even a whole section dedicated to ranking and evaluating surgeons.

I remember when this forum would shill this guy to members on here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
How about a different perspective...

BIMAX IS FUCKING DANGEROUS.

And there are MANY people unsatisfied with the results. There are ALWAYS such people. But they have no legal rights to do such "revelations" because the SURGEON could sue them in the West!

It might be true he is a butcher, but also

IT MIGHT BE TRUE THAT THERE ARE SIDE EFFECTS OF SURGERIES.

NO MATTER HOW SKILLED A SURGEON IS, 10% SURGERIES WILL FAIL and LEAD TO IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGES.

AUTISTS ON THIS FORUM CANNOT COMPREHEND THIS.

You decide which one is true about the guy. (y)

PS. Any operation on your lower/upper jaws that can damage the trigeminal nerve, can lead you into the position of this woman. Irrespective of the skill of the surgeon. So, it is BIMAX, BSSO, genioplasty. All of them can make you disabled. If you don't know, having trigeminal neuralgia is like being disabled but worse: it is also called the "suicide disease".
Are you sure about that? There is always some risk involved with surgery but bimax is a very common surgery and mostly prescribed for health reasons and not aesthetic ones. My dentist almost prescribed me one when I was 16. I can't imagine they would do that if there was such a high risk, might be wrong though

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
:hnghn:

Last edited:
Are you sure about that? There is always some risk involved with surgery but bimax is a very common surgery and mostly prescribed for health reasons and not aesthetic ones. My dentist almost prescribed me one when I was 16. I can't imagine they would do that if there was such a high risk, might be wrong though
I am not sure it is either common, or safe: in terms of other cosmetic surgeries of course. It is a big decision to make, and it is NOT prescribed just for lulz - the problems with malocclusion or breathing should be quite significant to get this referral. :unsure:

But think about it yourself. Can this be a simple and "risk-free" procedure:

They literally cut off your upper jaw! That's in no way "easy" surgery. Can be comparable to a kidney transplant. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Carbon Copy