Andrew Tate bought $2,000 flip flop shoes

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Platinum
Andrew Tate has $2,000 flip flop shoes while poor chads wear cheap crap. That's why Andrew Tate, who is not a Chad, will always have more women that beautiful Chads ever will.

Super hot bitches, Instagram models and influencer prostitutes, have affinity toward such things - expensive shoes, clothes in general. They get turned on by men in expensive clothes and cars, men who have yachts, mansions, can pay for luxurious vacations and restaurants, etc... Andrew Tate is one of those guys. You are not one of those guys. That's why Andrew Tate, who is not beautiful, will have more women and sex than you, who, I guess, look better than him.

Here is the video:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and JustShower
Why are u even here? is this an andrew tate burner or something?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Skywalker and Deleted member 51465
Why are u even here? is this an andrew tate burner or something?
I'm talking on various stuff about looksmaxxing, Redpill, blackpill, etc... but I'm currently sharing more Andrew Tate so I can motivate people to be successful.

• JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms, JustShower, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
I'm talking on various stuff about looksmaxxing, Redpill, blackpill, etc... but I'm currently sharing more Andrew Tate so I can motivate people to be successful.
do ur homrwork

Reminder Andrew tate is also a ultrahigh status man and above 6'1 and extremely charismatic and confident and nt

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
He’s been going downhill lately jfl if you still take his advice in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465