Andrew Tate cancelation is making girls spill the truth about blackpill [Brutal looks & genespill]

So many deluded copers its unreal :lul:

All men should not strive for being bald with recessed jaws and a recessed chin.

The lack of looks caused this weirdo to go insane and unironically act like a misogynist on the grandstand in front of potentially billions of people.

Don't know if he really is as retarded as he acts, beneath the facade. But looks like he's making videos about his mental health now. Idek now anymore. This earthworm jim mfer is so mainstream all my sisters friends know about him because their brothers are supporters JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, KING REIDYZ, Lmao and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Do you agree Andrew tate is subhuman and would be doomed to banging whales if it weren’t for money and status yes or no?

Notice how chad Tristan doesn’t have to do all this peacocking and extra shit just for pussy
cope. look at the girls he fucked before he was rich.
Thats not a whale, thats a 9/10 stacy. And im pretty sure he fucked other girls like that.
He could do that because:
1 - hes not as ugly as you think he is
2 - he is charismatic. A charisma at that level (0.001% of men) is very powerful, even more powerful than looks. Just look at Charles Manson, Hitler, or other cult leaders. They didnt need to be attractive to have harem of girls.
3 - hes tall and muscular (therefore attractive)

Attachments

• tate-girlfriends.jpg
    tate-girlfriends.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Thats not a whale, thats a 9/10 stacy. And im pretty sure he fucked other girls like that.
2 - he is charismatic. A charisma at that level (0.001% of men) is very powerful, even more powerful than looks. Just look at Charles Manson, Hitler, or other cult leaders. They didnt need to be attractive to have harem of girls.
He’s a recessed and bald. With hair he’d be 4 facially wnd without it he is 3.5/10 facially

He was the kickboxing world champ before he was rich so ofc he fucjed Stacy, status €>>>> looks

Face >>>>>>>>> height > body. A tall muscular 3 is a 5 absolutely tops.

I never said Tate is incel. I did say without money and status he wouldn’t pull shit. Women don’t look at Tate and feel lust

Women legit find ethnics more attractive than men like Tate and 1stman

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and thecel
He’s a recessed and bald. With hair he’d be 4 facially wnd without it he is 3.5/10 facially

He was the kickboxing world champ before he was rich so ofc he fucjed Stacy, status €>>>> looks

Face >>>>>>>>> height > body. A tall muscular 3 is a 5 absolutely tops.

I never said Tate is incel. I did say without money and status he wouldn’t pull shit. Women don’t look at Tate and feel lust

Women legit find ethnics more attractive than men like Tate and 1stman

9:34 hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Tate seems more deformed and irritating in every clip.

And now he's folding like a deck of cards under the pressure of the backlash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Seth Walsh
so much cope in here by the blackpillers. Women are attracted to his charisma, dominating presence, and quick wit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, looksmaxxed and prettyboycel
so much cope in here by the blackpillers. Women are attracted to his charisma, dominating presence, and quick wit
they want his money and status, just like every other rich old ugly dude out there with a bimbo on his side, you bluepilled jackass

• JFL
Reactions: Max Frauder
also this is one of the big reasons he want mainstream, he is deluding a bunch of gen z ugly subhumans thinking they can be alpha like him while being a framecel chin less shitskin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Max Frauder

All men should not strive for being bald with recessed jaws and a recessed chin.

The lack of looks caused this weirdo to go insane and unironically act like a misogynist on the grandstand in front of potentially billions of people.

Don't know if he really is as retarded as he acts, beneath the facade. But looks like he's making videos about his mental health now. Idek now anymore. This earthworm jim mfer is so mainstream all my sisters friends know about him because their brothers are supporters JFL
why you care so much about his looks you little gay cunt? your sisters are whores and property of uggo redpillers just like Tate said. cry more :ROFLMAO:
and it's a fact that Andrew Tate got popular by simply being openly misogynistic and that's a good thing. Being misogynistic is a compliment

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and GetShrekt
stfu you subhuman incel
ok ok your subhuman incel daddy raped your mommy so what? what's the big deal? Just commit suicide :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
also this is one of the big reasons he want mainstream, he is deluding a bunch of gen z ugly subhumans thinking they can be alpha like him while being a framecel chin less shitskin
his most watched content is him telling stories of how he pwned women:feelswah:

Cage if you think thats a stacy. Is frauding extremely hard with the pushup bra + the 20kg of fakeup + hair covering her zygos. Would be a beckie without all that and andrew tate got this after being top 1% in height, body, wealth and status. Gigafacepill. Tate is a ltn get over it

He has good strength and muscle genetics, so the first woman is just stupid. She should have ended her ramble at him being ugly.
lookspill. Women assume that a guy has shit genetics only based on the aesthetics of his face

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Ceo of cope
jfl shes ugly asf she looks like a transexual horse
And andrew is a fucking subhuman

His shoulders are sloped but I don’t think he narrow at all.View attachment 1831962

Tbh he looks wider than Dunham.
Yeah i already said this. Makingithappen is retarded when it comes to judging frame. He makes up dissertations about humerus and scapula to anus ratio or whatever the fuck to avoid admitting that there are people other than korean actor Rain and the guy from the call me maybe video thst have good frames. Not that frame matters much tho. (No hate to makingithappen, i like him i just disagree on his views on frame)

all the women posting these comments would fuck him given the chance. andrew tate is subhuman but he has money and status.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
???
that's the most basic shied though
chads technically shouldn't even be called men, their life is closer to that of a woman's. that's literally true from a dating perspective and even everything else. that's why chads don't have polarizing personalities unlike remarkable people like Andrew Tate. Chads never face struggle, everything is handed over to them and that makes them blunt and boring. just like women

i've never even heard of the chad "hasan piker" before he was mentioned here, apparently he also has a message or something? he's onto left wing stuff but even though he's got all the power in the world he fails to appease anyone but women. Does he manage to pull 12 billion views on TikTok? trigger the capitalist establishment making him world wide news? no? all his viewership is just thots

how come there's never been a chad that changed the course of human history? Hitler wasn't a chad neither was mussolini or winston churchill :ROFLMAO: the most powerful men have never been chads, even though by having one half of the population's instant support they should be having the easiest time
Highest iq post i have ever seen on this god foresaken wasteland of a site. Should be stickied, BOTB'd, copied, spread, replicated, preserved all that jazz. Explains most of human history and behavior. The SMP animates the course of human population, not rhe other way around. THIS is what it means to be blackpilled. +1 followed and repped

lookspill. Women assume that a guy has shit genetics only based on the aesthetics of his face
You should tell this to every muh good genes fighting success alpha dimorphism Test mogger tardies on this forum. Good looks =/= good anything else. Sexual selection and ornaments people. Only thing against this is handicap theory. Fisherian runaway makes way more sense tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
youre right, he isnt ugly and they are all seething because he exposes slutty female behavior which is funny because only slutty females would be offended what they have to say so those who are offended by him are sluts, for real lol
Exactly, high value women which are incredibly rare actually really like him. U can usually tell what a girl's bodycount is by their stance on Andrew Tate.

but muh height muh muscles muh money and high status car.....

FACE >>>

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
When will I get cancelled for owning buyagf.com and actually selling girlfriends?

• JFL
Andrew Tate normalized misogyny again. And for that I respect him. He's one of the only men with balls in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666
He is objectively ugly.
Bald which is the biggest death sentence
His whole jaw and chin is recessed, which is a second death sentence
His mouth is weird, which is a big failo
His eyes are shit and nose is droopy, another death sentence

Dude is ugly. His only halos are his height and body

This bro. I was on Youtube and got recommended some channels who do E-Date discords

Watch some of the e-date vids and look at how theses niggas are so ugly bro. It's over wtf
His eyes area look decent af lol

At the end of the day this only proves him right and changes nothing cuz he's popular on tiktok and youtube WHERE HE DOESNT EVEN POST lmao its his fans that post his clips for him in fact banning him only shows the people who were iffy about him that they had to ban him cuz he was speaking the truth which will sway hearts and minds lol if you cut off the tongue of someone you're only showing that you fear what they have to say. More clips of his interviews are showing up on Tiktok lmaoooo

Common Tate W. May the subhuman gynocentrists nerds present on this forum burn in Hell for all eternity, ameen. JFL
BASED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
women always obsessed beauty. “Is this cute?”, “oh look how pretty this is”, “ I like this dress more than the other”, so ofc when it comes to the most important part about humans (mating) why the fuck would people think that they wouldn’t care.
👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

• +1

View attachment 1836895
I mean he DOESNT only talk about dating jfl.

You are obsessed.

The guy is based and talk about à lot of subjects not related to dating etc...

He's clearly based

I don't like tate, don't agree with a lot of what he says, but I do believe net net he is good for the world
The problem is that he’s talking to the top 0.1% of men not the majority of his listeners.

why you care so much about his looks you little gay cunt? your sisters are whores and property of uggo redpillers just like Tate said. cry more :ROFLMAO:
and it's a fact that Andrew Tate got popular by simply being openly misogynistic and that's a good thing. Being misogynistic is a compliment
I mean 95% people here are gay just fucking lol. That's not rocket science.

I dont like incels.is but we need to admit that they are smarter,less cucked and based compared to this forum full of low IQ looks obsessed faggots

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666
I mean he DOESNT only talk about dating jfl.

You are obsessed.

The guy is based and talk about à lot of subjects not related to dating etc...

He's clearly based
How is he high value and based?

If he has a son, the son will be an incel. Do you not realise his whole thing is an act designed to extract money from retarded teenagers?

What do you need Andrew Tate for, to give you motivation to go to the gym or something? If so then that's cool.

But I'm just here to let you know that he's just a subhuman larping as Chad and is not fooling anyone except the people he tricks. His currycel Dad jestermaxxed for some white girl and managed to reproduce and pass his genes onto the Tates.

Now Tate HAS TO do the same jestermaxxing shit, the time infront of the whole world - and buy cars and show off to compensate. It's hard to watch and if you don't understand how brutal the eugenic undertone is, that he has to do all this jestermaxxing and scamming just to feel good about himself.

All I'm trying to say is stuff like that doesn't happen in the world today. You can't just override looks. Women aren't retarded there gonna choose good looking guys for the sake of not having fucked up looking sons.

I'm not saying you can't take anything good about what Tate says about work ethic and motivation and stuff like that. But believing he's some esoteric Chad while being bald with no chin is just pure delusion.

His takes about women are wrong because women just don't want him and don't like him its that simple. It's just feel good shit that's relatable for a lot of people and he gets people to buy his scam courses that way so he gets richer. It's no problem if you wanna join his discord university, but I've a problem when people actually believe that following Andrew Tate is some sort of panacea.

Sure if he motivates you that's cool. I'm not against him, I'm against how some people think all it takes to live a good life is to buy 10 supercars and live like a mafia boss in Romania. Coz some people unironically believe that shit

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser
The blackpill is too spicy for that chinless horsecel called Tate
Put Drago in a video with him doing nothing but fucking cat sounds and millions of people would take his side against Andrew

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Seth Walsh
How is he high value and based?
He is rich and statudmaxxed and say a lot of true shit.
If he has a son, the son will be an incel. Do you not realise his whole thing is an act designed to extract money from retarded teenagers?
I do not condone this tbh
What do you need Andrew Tate for, to give you motivation to go to the gym or something? If so then that's cool.
Basically, i respect for giving advice and wanting guys to better themselves
But I'm just here to let you know that he's just a subhuman larping as Chad and is not fooling anyone except the people he tricks. His currycel Dad jestermaxxed for some white girl and managed to reproduce and pass his genes onto the Tates.
I do not care about him being ugly, he's not even that ugly tbh.

All I'm trying to say is stuff like that doesn't happen in the world today. You can't just override looks. Women aren't retarded there gonna choose good looking guys for the sake of not having fucked up looking sons.
This is why redpill is obsolete, but Andrew Tate doesnt only talk about dating advice, he talk about anything in a edgy way.

Most people watch him being cause he say out loud what people are thinking deep inside and to get richer, and his funny too
I'm not saying you can't take anything good about what Tate says about work ethic and motivation and stuff like that. But believing he's some esoteric Chad while being bald with no chin is just pure delusion.
I agree.

He need to looksmaxx,get a bimax and hair transplant tho

• +1
He is rich and statudmaxxed and say a lot of true shit.

I do not condone this tbh

Basically, i respect for giving advice and wanting guys to better themselves

I do not care about him being ugly, he's not even that ugly tbh.

This is why redpill is obsolete, but Andrew Tate doesnt only talk about dating advice, he talk about anything in a edgy way.

Most people watch him being cause he say out loud what people are thinking deep inside and to get richer, and his funny too

I agree.

He need to looksmaxx,get a bimax and hair transplant tho
Damn respect your response ngl. Glad we can agree on a lot of shit. Idgaf about him being ugly either, my main message was to prevent people from getting scammed or sucked in.

Because there's people out there just doing retarded shit letting a ton of incel rage out acting like spergs and claiming "Andrew Tate told me to treat women like shit so I can get 100 girls in my haram" or some bs redpill trope. But how it turns out in reality is these people overlook reality and blackpill and end up just saying some shit like "I hope your sisters become property of Tate :forcedsmile:🤦‍♂️" like the other guy ITT, except they do it IRL and it's just unneeded coz shit like that doesn't achieve anything for anyone. We don't want more ERs tbh. We want people to come to understand what's real and what's a scam or delusion.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Damn respect your response ngl. Glad we can agree on a lot of shit. Idgaf about him being ugly either, my main message was to prevent people from getting scammed or sucked in.

Because there's people out there just doing retarded shit letting a ton of incel rage out acting like spergs and claiming "Andrew Tate told me to treat women like shit so I can get 100 girls in my haram" or some bs redpill trope. But how it turns out in reality is these people overlook reality and blackpill and end up just saying some shit like "I hope your sisters become property of Tate :forcedsmile:🤦‍♂️" like the other guy ITT, except they do it IRL and it's just unneeded coz shit like that doesn't achieve anything for anyone. We don't want more ERs tbh. We want people to come to understand what's real and what's a scam or delusion.
Yeah if you hate him for scamming people, then it makes complete sense since you are blackpilled and know better than the redpiller cope

But some people hate him for bad reason though

• +1
Yeah if you hate him for scamming people, then it makes complete sense since you are blackpilled and know better than the redpiller cope

But some people hate him for bad reason though
The brutal truth is people hate him for being ugly and speaking out so much. Like having confidence above his looks level. Anyone on this forum can spot that but imo that's why he's hated so much. You can't really be so outspoken if you aren't inherently cherished by normies. I've taught myself to treat all people the without implicit bias the best I can IRL since I'm so aware of lookism / halo effect / attribution error etc. I try my best to just judge people off their actions but unfortunately 99.99%+ of people can't do that.

It's hilarious because the people aware of lookism are the people who try treat everyone without any implicit bias, and those who are supposed to be "bluepilled", will say shit like you see in the OP pics. "Would never take advice from anyone ugly" etc. Awareness and clarity is what I'm trying to spread. I still don't like Tate tbh I think he's a bit of a fool but I don't hate him. I probs hate Hamza more :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 21381 and KING REIDYZ
Holy shit so many redpill retards here jfl Andrew is a
old delusionmaxxed roid ogercel

does anyone need the reminder that

What women say =/= what they do

kmjHKZg.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, AscendingHero, Seth Walsh and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Seth Walsh
alot of andrew tate stans are going insane now that tate is no longer able to lead them on social media
im glad he was banned tbh; he was just an angry old, bald, chincel :lul:
he just looks like this to me when i see his vids :feelskek:

angry the lord of the rings GIF

he only fucks hookers in Romania dont be deluded, i know how the system works in EE, but he can fuck 9.5/10 everyday for the rest of his life probably, so its better than what 90% of ppl get, but he wont EVER get genuine desire from the women he wants/ pays for

Last edited:
It's the same for all high status guys ... Sure they can get sex easier because status but women eventually still will let the truth be known.

The ones who are fucking him probably won't be the ones calling him ugly (makes them look bad) but the ones who aren't will be honest.

Meanwhile an actual gl guy will almost never be outright called ugly in barrages by the single white females > 30

All this proves is that high status can help guys get laid but high status never makes people overall not see your subhumanity/flaws and judge you by them (blackpill). So I don't blame the guys who would rather have much less status but much better looks than the inverse