Andrew Tate cancelation is making girls spill the truth about blackpill [Brutal looks & genespill]

Being short and masculine is a paradox. You cannot be both at the same time. That's why you see Jacked & Stacked stuck in an infinite loop. He did take steroids, I did my research. Got the face bloat from dbol. But he's still not seen as enough of a man. He is 5'4-5'5. The truth will come out soon trust me.

Meanwhile 6'2, wide framed, full head of hair Hasan Piker can paint his nails black, wear bracelets and necklaces and girly clothes and talk like an SJW extreme leftist on stream in front of 50k people daily, whining and whinging about capitalism,
and still be seen as a man by women. A man who women want to have sex with.

Must be brutal for J&S, Hamza, 1stman et al trying so hard saying "muh we need all our brothers to level up". When they really just crave affection, care, attention and love from women.

It goes to show; masculinity is primarily swayed by the genetic/prenatal traits I mentioned above. The reason there's a manosphere in the first place is because there's men who cant figure this out. You have gymmaxxers, muh female naturemaxxers and more. THEY ARE ALL JUST MAD AT WOMEN BECAUSE WOMEN DO NOT SELECT THEM BASED ON THEIR WORSE LOOKS. There aren't Chads taking steroids just to "level up". Once women treat them well, there is no redpill. Self improvement for good looking guys stems from a different psyche.

Good looking guys can afford to be calmer and it is no coincidence that guys actually getting pussy, don't hate women, why would they?

Hahaha. This is some funny shit. So wait, you're telling me this joker is not even 5'7 as he claims?

5'4-5'5??????????????

I was wondering why and how he had such a terrible shoulder-frame that sloped despite working-out. Yeah you can have a sloped shoulder-frame due to the genetic structure of your clavicle bone but his frame is not only sloped but narrow af and it makes sense now. He is 5'4-5'5??????? F*ck! It's no-wonder he's heavily into the black pill and even done a video on 'your height is your personality'.

In recent weeks he's been putting in the reps to try and disassociate himself from the Black Pill philosophy btw.

Here is him going off on the doomers of the community. He is right but I think it's more of a vehicle to disassociate himself from the Black Pill and most of all being related to incel culture lol. Probably hurting his rl image.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, alriodai and Seth Walsh
Side profile is cope. Meeks is recessed and is still Tyrone

cope dont use worst pic to proof a point. many of facial features appear in many profiles and especially in motion. tate has curved mandible and loose hyoid skin etc... he wont appear good from ANY angle

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220821-163657_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220821-163657_Google.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao and datboijj
Hahaha. This is some funny shit. So wait, you're telling me this joker is not even 5'7 as he claims?

5'4-5'5??????????????

I was wondering why and how he had such a terrible shoulder-frame that sloped despite working-out. Yeah you can have a sloped shoulder-frame due to genetic structure of your clavicle bone but his frame is not only sloped but narrow af and it makes sense now. He is 5'4-5'5??????? F*ck! It's no-wonder he's heavily into the black pill and even done a video on 'your height is your personality'.

In recent weeks he's been putting in the reps to try and disassociate himself from the Black Pill philosophy btw.

Here is him going off on the doomers of the community. He is right but I think it's more of a vehicle to disassociate himself from the Black Pill and most of all being related to incel culture lol. Probably hurting his rl image.

Yep he is 5'4. He lied about being 5'6 3/4 and 5'7.

He lies about being an engineer and earning $100k+ per year also. He does not have an engineering job and it doesn't appear he even had a college degree. He was a Salsa dancer up until early 2021 (when he hopped on gear, likely dbol and test which is why he got hella strong and his face bloated up like crazy). The Salsa dancer girls heightmog him 80% of the time, based on watching the footage he put out. He likely inherited money from his father who passed away, and that is likely how he afforded his pad. He has a video about his Dad dying too.

RIP to his dad but genetics are real. The Tate's dad, Emroy and 1stman's dad, Paul, both died aged 56 due to bad health or cancer. Now I'm not saying it's not a coincidence or indicative of bad genetics, but 56 is a very young age for a man to die.

1stman is also unemployed, turning 30 this month with no college degree and only has his YouTube channel and the inheritance money from his dad.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful to these guys but I'm just cleaning up and showing why/how these guys have "penthouse apartments" etc but still act like losers who can't get pussy. The reality is, it's an act, in reality they don't get girls even with the xxxK$ or xM$ they inherited; they're so mad because there's no cars, houses or life-setup for their face and heights.

They got money through their Dad's will, but that doesn't change anything, they still just sit around all day and make videos pretending they worked as say, an engineer, a wall street stock trader etc etc, to get what they have. But they all have extreme imposter syndrome and they know the blackpill is the truth, they just need some type of current income to feel good. So they try to scam idiots to buy their courses.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, MentalistKebab, terrorblade and 4 others
Yep he is 5'4. He lied about being 5'6 3/4 and 5'7.

He lies about being an engineer and earning $100k+ per year also. He does not have an engineering job and it doesn't appear he even had a college degree. He was a Salsa dancer up until early 2021 (when he hopped on gear, likely dbol and test which is why he got hella strong and his face bloated up like crazy). The Salsa dancer girls heightmog him 80% of the time, based on watching the footage he put out. He likely inherited money from his father who passed away, and that is likely how he afforded his pad. He has a video about his Dad dying too.

RIP to his dad but genetics are real. The Tate's dad, Emroy and 1stman's dad, Paul, both died aged 56 due to bad health or cancer. Now I'm not saying it's not a coincidence or indicative of bad genetics, but 56 is a very young age for a man to die.

1stman is also unemployed, turning 30 this month with no college degree and only has his YouTube channel and the inheritance money from his dad.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful to these guys but I'm just cleaning up and showing why/how these guys have "penthouse apartments" etc but still act like losers who can't get pussy. The reality is, it's act, in reality they don't get girls even with the xxxK$ or xM$ they inherited; they're so mad because there's no cars, houses or life-setup for their face and heights.

They got money through their Dad's will, but that doesn't change anything, they still just sit around all day and make videos pretending they worked as say, an engineer, a wall street stock trader etc etc, to get what they have. But they all have extreme imposter syndrome and they know the blackpill is the truth, they just need some type of current income to feel good. So they try to scam idiots to buy their courses.

Holy. Motherfucking. Shit.

I have only read 3 paragraphs and I am already replying because this is absolutely incredibly remarkable. JEEEESUS

Bro. Ok let me read the rest.

WOW lol hahaha. Fuckin' hell bruv.

But wait, 1stman actually does have some decent sex-appeal to low class English slags that are decent looking? I'm sure with his solid base of charisma, height, frame, facial averageness, above average jaw and overall solid dimorphism he can do just fine? What are you saying, that he doesn't try because of imposter syndrome? I am so confused on him.

Jacked and Stacked I always saw inconsistencies with and while still surprising, it's not as hard to fathom. But man. This is what they've chosen to do with their inheritance lol to enter the art of grift and build an image for themselves online. Bloody fucking HELL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, alriodai and Seth Walsh
See here's the thing. I truly believe Gen Z girls are a different breed. I know this sounds absurd, esp when the theory is 'female nature is universal' but I tell you bro, I really do.

Think about it. Humans are conditioned creatures, but women more than men are incapable of independent thought. I think this matters and the reason for this is the programming social media and in-particular instagram and tiktok can do to the brain. Gen Z girls place far more emphasis on looks and only looks for a multitude of reasons.

One is their online image, many of them want to be able to show-off their hot cute boyfriend on Instagram. It helps them compete with other girls, including their own friends.

Two is the 'abundance of choice' theory. They have far more choice now a days with swipe apps and Chad/Chadlite horndogs sliding into their DMs.

Three is your generation are far less social, far less and so with that the teenage boys and guys in their early 20s are less charismatic and funny. I'm sorry, it has to be said. So you see they haven't really received the same entertaining qualities a man has to offer them that previous generations of girls did. Now am I saying there wasn't a looks threshold for Millennial girls? Fuck no I am not, but looks have increased in value far more than compared to 10 years back. It's all about appearances now. You still need social proof, you still need to not be socially autistic and you still need to be approved by a set of male peers, but generally speaking Chad/Chadlite has these boxes all checked and girls know this.

It's always been the case that it is far easier to develop your social skills as a good looking person. Or simply an average looking dude that has solid facial averageness but height to go along with it. That is multigenerational. No doubt. So I get what you are saying there and agree with it. You also carry yourself with the swag that you get girls and don't require female approval to function accordingly in any fashion you are comfortable with. Yes when I was in my peak I noticed this too. This is the natural low inhibition that comes from having looks on your side, but it's also where the Red Pill can come into play for normies and even also, believe it or not high tier normies because their feedback loop hasn't been as great as the Chads but they still look good right? They may have not had as many girls but you could still mistake them for having had so? Part of Red Pill philosophy (And I don't agree with all the philosophy) is 'acting' like you have an 'abundance of choice' even when you don't. The part where it's grey is this only works when you are actually a good looking normie at minimum. I mean we're even discussing this right now. You pretty much just said women are turned on if they get the impression/vibe you are a man that's chased after by other girls. They love a guy that is in demand. It's a power thing.

Women want to ride along on that journey of power that a man with power has. If you are a kind of good looking normie you might be able to fraud having more power, more abundence of options and more experiences with women than you really do and this is where Red Pill comes into play. You could just say well you can just upgrade your looks to Chadlite/Chad and gain those experiences but it's not always that simple. If a kind of good looking normie acts like he fucks every week how much more attractive will that be vs a guy with the same looks that doesn't act like that? So for me Red Pill fits a VERY specific niche of guys who range from between 5.5-6.5/10 in looks, but it is marketable mainly to 2-5/10 guys and is the reason it gets the stick it does. I don't agree with a lot of the shit in it and believe it is overblown the same way a lot of the fitness YouTubers overblow, dress up and exaggerate the art of building a good physique. Hyperbole is what markets. Esp online.

The connection between the Red and Black pill is you have to be congruent. If you aren't a high value guy (Chad or High Roller) and it shows in either your physical or online appearance, then acting like one and expecting them to respond positively to you being 'pretentious' is completely stupid. Which is why these girls find the Red Pill stuff cringe and off-putting. They also don't want to see and/or know that you are trying. Carrying yourself like that should from their seeing perspective come naturally. They want to know you have gone out of your way to form this 'frame' you have lol. That's why it's an art that's learned from a science.

As for your Staceylite ex from a week back cheating on you with a sub 5 guy, doesn't this kind of add weight to the Red Pill? What did that guy have that you were lacking and what did you not offer her that she felt she needed from a guy that was a low tier normie in looks?

My looks at present are actually quite good again. Irl I am definitely a HTN. All those photos you saw was from when I was single and locked up overweight in quarantine 2 years back in the 2020 pandemic, so I wouldn't use that as a reference point. I have my physique back again and my bonegraft has gone well. My colouring worsens on camera actually and I am generally seen as Iranian irl.

6ft4 and HTN face leaves me at no surprise you were able to bag a Staceylite. I'm sure you are pretty well hung given that height too so I am just a little bit baffed at how and why this girl cheated. Do you lack the edginess that the Red Pill talks about? Lol. How was a sub 5 able to beat a pretty boy 6'4 guy. Because let's be real and honest a 6'4 male with a decent physique and frame on a pretty boy HTN face has Chadlite SMV. Even to Gen Z girls' standards.
The dude was tiktok famous in my city, and not only that, me and girl were fighting each other and I was talking to her best friend (she seen sexual messages)
Status and mere exposure effect to sub 5s and normies can make dudes attractive to some women or somewhat fuckable if you know what I mean

But you know I don't care because I can bag other women easily. Now let's get back to you;

- You were always attracitve, but you were defintely in the chadpreetlite back in your late teens early twenties, let's not lie you clearly descended in your late twenties/30s but you still look good enough to bag women. I know that your eyes aren't a bad feature at all, PSL just don't understand that. Of course your eyes would look better if they weren't droopy but since I understand the female gaze I know it's not bad, and you're right, coloring does change in camera, sometimes my coloring looks shit in certain pics and it don't in others, depends on the phone used.

- The main problem I got with the red pill is that:
When you look good, all the things that the red pill tell you TO ACT LIKE YOU HAVE or to be, you already do them naturally orhave them naturally. You can't fraud that as a red piller with no looks because let's be real, unless you had a few positive reinforcement with women you can't fraud all the red pill tells you to do

I agree with you: GIRLS HATE one thing: when they see a man try, they hate that, I forgot the italian word for it but they want a man to be low effort and look good and ACT good. I don't nkow if you understand

THey don't want to be embarassed by their other girl-friends and shamed. Girls like to compare their boyfriends, and I experienced this

There's much more to this subject but I'm glad we agreed upon a few things here

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Seth Walsh and MakinItHappenReturn
See here's the thing. I truly believe Gen Z girls are a different breed. I know this sounds absurd, esp when the theory is 'female nature is universal' but I tell you bro, I really do.

Think about it. Humans are conditioned creatures, but women more than men are incapable of independent thought. I think this matters and the reason for this is the programming social media and in-particular instagram and tiktok can do to the brain. Gen Z girls place far more emphasis on looks and only looks for a multitude of reasons.

One is their online image, many of them want to be able to show-off their hot cute boyfriend on Instagram. It helps them compete with other girls, including their own friends.

Two is the 'abundance of choice' theory. They have far more choice now a days with swipe apps and Chad/Chadlite horndogs sliding into their DMs.

Three is your generation are far less social, far less and so with that the teenage boys and guys in their early 20s are less charismatic and funny. I'm sorry, it has to be said. So you see they haven't really received the same entertaining qualities a man has to offer them that previous generations of girls did. Now am I saying there wasn't a looks threshold for Millennial girls? Fuck no I am not, but looks have increased in value far more than compared to 10 years back. It's all about appearances now. You still need social proof, you still need to not be socially autistic and you still need to be approved by a set of male peers, but generally speaking Chad/Chadlite has these boxes all checked and girls know this.

It's always been the case that it is far easier to develop your social skills as a good looking person. Or simply an average looking dude that has solid facial averageness but height to go along with it. That is multigenerational. No doubt. So I get what you are saying there and agree with it. You also carry yourself with the swag that you get girls and don't require female approval to function accordingly in any fashion you are comfortable with. Yes when I was in my peak I noticed this too. This is the natural low inhibition that comes from having looks on your side, but it's also where the Red Pill can come into play for normies and even also, believe it or not high tier normies because their feedback loop hasn't been as great as the Chads but they still look good right? They may have not had as many girls but you could still mistake them for having had so? Part of Red Pill philosophy (And I don't agree with all the philosophy) is 'acting' like you have an 'abundance of choice' even when you don't. The part where it's grey is this only works when you are actually a good looking normie at minimum. I mean we're even discussing this right now. You pretty much just said women are turned on if they get the impression/vibe you are a man that's chased after by other girls. They love a guy that is in demand. It's a power thing.

Women want to ride along on that journey of power that a man with power has. If you are a kind of good looking normie you might be able to fraud having more power, more abundence of options and more experiences with women than you really do and this is where Red Pill comes into play. You could just say well you can just upgrade your looks to Chadlite/Chad and gain those experiences but it's not always that simple. If a kind of good looking normie acts like he fucks every week how much more attractive will that be vs a guy with the same looks that doesn't act like that? So for me Red Pill fits a VERY specific niche of guys who range from between 5.5-6.5/10 in looks, but it is marketable mainly to 2-5/10 guys and is the reason it gets the stick it does. I don't agree with a lot of the shit in it and believe it is overblown the same way a lot of the fitness YouTubers overblow, dress up and exaggerate the art of building a good physique. Hyperbole is what markets. Esp online.

The connection between the Red and Black pill is you have to be congruent. If you aren't a high value guy (Chad or High Roller) and it shows in either your physical or online appearance, then acting like one and expecting them to respond positively to you being 'pretentious' is completely stupid. Which is why these girls find the Red Pill stuff cringe and off-putting. They also don't want to see and/or know that you are trying. Carrying yourself like that should from their seeing perspective come naturally. They want to know you have gone out of your way to form this 'frame' you have lol. That's why it's an art that's learned from a science.

As for your Staceylite ex from a week back cheating on you with a sub 5 guy, doesn't this kind of add weight to the Red Pill? What did that guy have that you were lacking and what did you not offer her that she felt she needed from a guy that was a low tier normie in looks?

My looks at present are actually quite good again. Irl I am definitely a HTN. All those photos you saw was from when I was single and locked up overweight in quarantine 2 years back in the 2020 pandemic, so I wouldn't use that as a reference point. I have my physique back again and my bonegraft has gone well. My colouring worsens on camera actually and I am generally seen as Iranian irl.

6ft4 and HTN face leaves me at no surprise you were able to bag a Staceylite. I'm sure you are pretty well hung given that height too so I am just a little bit baffed at how and why this girl cheated. Do you lack the edginess that the Red Pill talks about? Lol. How was a sub 5 able to beat a pretty boy 6'4 guy. Because let's be real and honest a 6'4 male with a decent physique and frame on a pretty boy HTN face has Chadlite SMV. Even to Gen Z girls' standards.
I wouldn't trust @alriodai with anything he says, he built an online persona saying he was a LTN all of a sudden he is a HTN?! Be careful this is an online blackpill forum, i wouldn't trust anyone especially a 17 year old kid lmfao

Also you're right about average looking guys with high facial averageness being somewhat successful socially. This is a really smart comment ngl, kind of explains a lot of things i was questioning tbh, why some guys plain average have girls as friends, a lot of male friends and a healthy romantic life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 15004 and 7 others
Holy. Motherfucking. Shit.

I have only read 3 paragraphs and I am already replying because this is absolutely incredibly remarkable. JEEEESUS

Bro. Ok let me read the rest.

WOW lol hahaha. Fuckin' hell bruv.

But wait, 1stman actually does have some decent sex-appeal to low class English slags that are decent looking? I'm sure with his solid base of charisma, height, frame, facial averageness, above average jaw and overall solid dimorphism he can do just fine? What are you saying, that he doesn't try because of imposter syndrome? I am so confused on him.

Jacked and Stacked I always saw inconsistencies with and while still surprising, it's not as hard to fathom. But man. This is what they've chosen to do with their inheritance lol to enter the art of grift and build an image for themselves online. Bloody fucking HELL.
1stman says stuff like "ooookay guys loads of products ready here, the mens shower gel tesosterone friendly range". Then moments later he says "yeah just leave the house and girls are looking at me, staring at me, it's easy. Look over to her, hey hunny, wanna hop on the jet later. Easy, glamour model hop on the private jet".

1stman is in an insane state of delusion. To me, it looks like he is very lonely and completely incel. It looks like he hasn't even talked to a girl since 2011. Maybe he could bring some chick on stream if he can just leave the apartment and bag glamour models.

Also Harry Styles lives in his head rent free. So does Love Island and stuff like that. He can't cope with the reality of 2022. My opinion is, if you are bald, it's just completely over. I haven't really ever seen bald guys like him doing the fake masculine, fake alpha shit even with ugly girls. Glamour model, victoria secret models? You gotta be kidding me. I feel so bad for him. He says shit like "Range Rover parked downstairs guys:lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile:😭" as a distraction/coping technique.

The main elephant in the room or contentious point is that he is a lonely incel sitting in the apartment he bought with the money from his Dad's will. Try to isolate everything, and just watch his videos, listen to what he says, and you might grow a new perspective on him by yourself. I'm not trying to influence what other people think he's really like but my opinion is that he can't even get a text back from a chick. I saw a vid of his recently where he was wearing a shirt and said "About to head out on a date in 2hrs guys" and I just burst out laughing and felt really sympathetic and cringed out because I know it must be really painful to cope so hard and live with delusion/naivety like he's living.

He's trying to push affiliate marketing scams for his bullshit products but claims he has some advantage and there's no 29 year olds at "his level"... Well KSI just turned 29? 1stman is turning 30 in a few days and I know it is insanely brutal for him. So expect his next few videos to be full of extreme cope and a few freudian slips about how he's an incel sitting in his apartment trying to CONVINCE HIS VIEWERS at all costs.

I know a lot of girls and have talked about blackpill stuff indirectly with some of them. Basically, girls want a guy with hair. Bald guys are avoided at all costs and not even money makes up for being bald. This is what pretty ugly girls have said too. So I'm just basing this on primary evidence.

If I had to play devils advocate. Maybe his "masculine essence" supercedes lookstheory, blackpill, and what girls want entirely. And maybe he is on his way to being a billionaire while being unemployed trying to push bullshit products on his grind?... Maybe that's the case?....

I just don't think so. I've been naive and deluded in the past, so now it's VERY easy for me to see people who are coping, or trying to project naivety and delusion onto others.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, MakinItHappenReturn, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person

5'4-5'5??????????????

I was wondering why and how he had such a terrible shoulder-frame that sloped despite working-out. Yeah you can have a sloped shoulder-frame due to the genetic structure of your clavicle bone but his frame is not only sloped but narrow af and it makes sense now. He is 5'4-5'5??????? F*ck! It's no-wonder he's heavily into the black pill and even done a video on 'your height is your personality'.

His shoulders are sloped but I don’t think he narrow at all.
891D2C75 CC1B 4A9D A5B4 D55E602F7082

Tbh he looks wider than Dunham.

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope, datboijj and Elvisandreaa
1stman says stuff like "ooookay guys loads of products ready here, the mens shower gel tesosterone friendly range". Then moments later he says "yeah just leave the house and girls are looking at me, staring at me, it's easy. Look over to her, hey hunny, wanna hop on the jet later. Easy, glamour model hop on the private jet".

1stman is in an insane state of delusion. To me, it looks like he is very lonely and completely incel. It looks like he hasn't even talked to a girl since 2011. Maybe he could bring some chick on stream if he can just leave the apartment and bag glamour models.

Also Harry Styles lives in his head rent free. So does Love Island and stuff like that. He can't cope with the reality of 2022. My opinion is, if you are bald, it's just completely over. I haven't really ever seen bald guys like him doing the fake masculine, fake alpha shit even with ugly girls. Glamour model, victoria secret models? You gotta be kidding me. I feel so bad for him. He says shit like "Range Rover parked downstairs guys:lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile:😭" as a distraction/coping technique.

The main elephant in the room or contentious point is that he is a lonely incel sitting in the apartment he bought with the money from his Dad's will. Try to isolate everything, and just watch his videos, listen to what he says, and you might grow a new perspective on him by yourself. I'm not trying to influence what other people think he's really like but my opinion is that he can't even get a text back from a chick. I saw a vid of his recently where he was wearing a shirt and said "About to head out on a date in 2hrs guys" and I just burst out laughing and felt really sympathetic and cringed out because I know it must be really painful to cope so hard and live with delusion/naivety like he's living.

He's trying to push affiliate marketing scams for his bullshit products but claims he has some advantage and there's no 29 year olds at "his level"... Well KSI just turned 29? 1stman is turning 30 in a few days and I know it is insanely brutal for him. So expect his next few videos to be full of extreme cope and a few freudian slips about how he's an incel sitting in his apartment trying to CONVINCE HIS VIEWERS at all costs.

I know a lot of girls and have talked about blackpill stuff indirectly with some of them. Basically, girls want a guy with hair. Bald guys are avoided at all costs and not even money makes up for being bald. This is what pretty ugly girls have said too. So I'm just basing this on primary evidence.

If I had to play devils advocate. Maybe his "masculine essence" supercedes lookstheory, blackpill, and what girls want entirely. And maybe he is on his way to being a billionaire while being unemployed trying to push bullshit products on his grind?... Maybe that's the case?....

I just don't think so. I've been naive and deluded in the past, so now it's VERY easy for me to see people who are coping, or trying to project naivety and delusion onto others.
Thank you for this. This is really valuable information. It is comments like this showing the brutal reality of life that make me stay in this forum.

Also laughing out loud at "Harry styles and love island living rent free in his head" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... so true. Women go crazy for HTNs with voluminous hair and other indicators of health

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Elvisandreaa
no. guys like you arent exposed on the real natural of women and society or w/e u try to make in that sentence i get it

poor oldcel
Massive cope real natural of women is lies decite and mental illness
Even for chad once they get a chad to commit to them by being submissive and obedient

They turn him into a beta and quickly will get bored of him

So shall we meet in Florida

I wouldn't trust @alriodai with anything he says, he built an online persona saying he was a LTN all of a sudden he is a HTN?! Be careful this is an online blackpill forum, i wouldn't trust anyone especially a 17 year old kid lmfao

Also you're right about average looking guys with high facial averageness being somewhat successful socially. This is a really smart comment ngl, kind of explains a lot of things i was questioning tbh, why some guys plain average have girls as friends, a lot of male friends and a healthy romantic life.
Understand where you coming from but some users saw my face and my girlfriends and the text messages in discord

Lately this fuck @LooksOrDeath posted a pic of my eyes on this forum JFL.

But whenever I say shit like LTN blabla I'm just probably trolling, I'm above average for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and datboijj
This is so true. There's no muscles for an ugly face. But ugly guys have to try keep hope and stay deluded to survive, literally. So there's way more ugly gymcellers than GL ones.

I was talking to a girl at the gym I go to and she was talking about just moving to my gym coz it's quieter coz she used to feel uncomfortable around gymcellers (because they were ugly and might approach), talking about how she'd wear baggy tracksuits and stuff and try rush her work outs.

But now she can wear less clothes and yoga pants and even told me it "doesn't look like I try to hard like those other guys who live in the gym". Even though I gymcel just as much as some of the redpill copers prolly.

The thing about staying calm is HUGE btw. I'm glad we can see things together from this perspective. I'm not a Chad but I'm pretty good looking and am lucky to have pretty much all those masculine dimophic traits. The truth is just brutal sometimes but I'm glad this thread is stickied so more people can see why men fall for the redpill and the psyche behind it. And yeah, girls aren't retarded, they're just as conscious about redpill and maybe even blackpill as we are. When my sister was working part-time she'd ask me for tactics on how to politely let-down currycels who try to move to her. Redpillers thinking girls are just dumb and don't know about the intrinsics of social dynamics is just rubbish. If anything they know more about real life social dynamics than most men since, on average, girls have more social opportunity than men.

If you even LOOK or SOUND like a redpiller in 2022 it's fucking over. Mentioning Andrew Tate at a party is worse than talking about Dungeons & Dragons or World of Warcraft. Just don't do it :lul:
you chadlite?

Bro this is remarkable.

I literally just watched his latest video on 'life setup' vs 'framing' and I am seeing it more and more vividly now

For me I just don't get how these guys fake it if I'm real with you. I can't imagine the levels of delusion required to pass off as this man moving places in life and with healthy dating activities, but is really painting that picture so he is able to market his products for a grift net revenue stream.

I am actually impressed at 1stman's ability to pull that off, because his approach is very down to earth and passes as authentic, but now you've pointed it out I can fully see it. Sometimes the devil isn't even in the detail, it's in the obvious. His apartment is located in the middle of nowhere it seems away from city life and his place looks undecorated. How are you bringing girls back to an apartment that looks like a rehab clinic it's so white and plain? Lol. He is a sensational sociopath and I'm not one to use that term loosely.

Wheat Waffles knows where he resides and went to his place to do that one to one discussion. The ginger looks up to him lol

'As part of this guys we've got our body wash coming out soon, part of our testosterone friendly range'

He's releasing mens boxers and a clothing line LMAO

Basically he has used his inheritance to go all in with his YouTube grift and is going to survive off that while he plows his merchandise and supplements on the market.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
The problem I really got with the red pill is that they think most women are super retarded and not self aware socially speaking. The red pill instead of just trying to make you self aware of women in general, try to generalize every women that exists (EVERY GIRL IS A WHORE. NEVER BE VULNERABLE. THEY WILL MOCK YOU), try to force you to act like someone you are not (put on a persona) and forcing women and men to do something they're not comfortable with

Yes, there is women who are evil and just fake be nice to you then mock you or lead you on and all, just like how there is men that do that. This is not female nature, this is human nature. But the problem here is to generalize every person and be paranoid

And that's where being attractive comes in place; As a man I learned that no matter your personnality, if you're nice, kind or just a dick or an asshole, you will still attract the woman in place, you can come out as your TRUE SELF. You won't have to play theses mind games the red pill teach you. Why care if the girl try to test you or play games with you, or even cheat on you? You can leave her and get another pretty girl as you know you got options, and she knows it too.

You can be super nice and kind, or an asshole. Most woment that say they like assholes is cause of the assholes being attractive dudes, because thses attractive guys know that they be assholes, evil and rude to anybody and still be treated super good.
When I was dating my JB girls (I'm 17 years old anyway, they're like 15/16) all they talk about is mostly looks, they're super self aware of their SMV and their looksmatches.

The problem with the red pilled man and the Andrew Tate followers is that most of them think they're somewhat OK looking and even attractive (secret between me and you, they're not, they're ugly and average at best)

Theses type of people tend to overestimate their attractiveness and try to blame anything ad anyone on why girls are rude or act like this in the "female nature". ( Example, you're a millenial so I doubt you would really relate but most people in the internet and zoomers think they're at least a 6 or a 7 or at least above average looking, just JFL meanwhile they're all recessed)

Forcing men to put on a persona they're not is just cringe, and that's one of my points earlier: Girls can fucking see that you're putting on a persona. You're not acting like your looks and you don't even know how to act like that persona. GIRLS WILL MOCK YOU IN THEIR GROUP CHATS. I saw it happen too many times bro. My ex girlfriends told me that too. Red pill men and red pill aura just come off as insecure as fuck and edgy to women, unless you're attractive

When you're confident about YOUR LOOKS, YOUR BODY. You can naturally hold that aura and frame you're talking about.Because why would you care about what this girl or theses girls are shit talking to you about or trying to test you about? You know you can get other bitches, so you won't even stress about it at all.
I literally am a "feminine" nigga. Not feminine in the way I act with girls, but I'm open and not insecure. I say whatever I want to girls and anything true about me. Why would I care if the girl think I'm feminine or anything? I can get other bad bitches.And she knows that too. And I promise to you I had girls tell me how cringe some dudes be trying to act alpha are. Toxic masculinity is a word that originated from from ugly and average men trying to act alpha to women.

Now let me get part to your face. The reason your eyes are downturned like this is because your browridge bone is also downturned, forcing the oribtals and upper eyelid to be downturned. Your eyes are not a failo.Only autists on PSL that knowjack shit about looks will say that. Your true failo is you being fat and having shit coloring as an indian (You mog the coloring of the average indian man to death, but you still have shit coloring) Your good eyebrows don't even halo your eyes that much because your undertones in that region are shit tier. Don't let any dude say your NCT or downturned eyes are a super failo. Yes they def make you look less better but just look at dudes with NCT like Jacob Elordi and Vinnie Hacker or Timothee Chamalet and even Lorenzo Zurzolo (his eyes are not that downturned like the others I mentionned but surely negatively tilted in smoe way), why their eyes get praised by women? (YES I PROMISE I SAW WOMEN SIMP FOR THEIR EYES CALLING THEM HOT DEAD EYES) is because they got so much contrast in their face and colors that it's good. Thick dark eyebrows on pale skin with long dark eyelashes and projected browridge. THIS IS ALL YOUR EYE AREA NEED TO BE SUPER GOOD.

What you really need to do is just lose weight. Who am I to talk tho? You're more experienced in looks than I am, I'm just 17 years old, you saw and did more shit than I did, I'm just giving you my opinion. Nowhere have I said you can't get women, you defintely can, but your options will be limited, and we know that. You still look good and mog most curries. Theses looksmax autists made you insecure about your eyes for no reason, but sorry if I made you insecure about your lack of top tier coloring (the most important feature a man can have to me alongside good facial forward growth)

As for me. I'm 6ft4. My face is not "chad" but I got potential to have a chadlite looking face. I'm somewhat an high tier normie facially, I look like a masculine prettyboy; Projected cheekbones, chin, masculine nose with good frontal shape, big red lips, but my top tier feature will always be my coloring: My mom is white and my dad is olive skinned, so I'm mixed between olive and white skin, which makes my dark eyelashes and eyebrows halo me hard, even tho I got downturned eyes like you (not really like you but they're downturned, like Jacob Elordi you can say, my eye area exactly ressembles his but I got darker eyelashes) and I promise to you many girls told me I got cute eyes

I had 3 serious girlfriends in total, all dated between May 2021 and till now. I NEVER ever got complimented that much by girls back when I was from 14 to 16 years old, I had a few compliments by some girls "You're cute, you got a nice nose" but I never ever got told I was hot and fine (which is what you wanna hear from girls) till that.

My first ever girlfriend was the most nicest HQNP girl ever, and I was the most nicest dude to her, I broke up with her because I felt we didn't click up (both different personnalities). And she wasn't my type of girl, despite being cute herself

My second girlfriend was a cool girl, she was a little bit slutty but not like in the western type. She's the one I lost my virginity to, she was a blonde HTB and really cute. She THE FIRST ONE TO EVER TOLD ME ABOUT THE RED PILL (Yes. She sent me DMs back in December 2021, told me about red pill guys and how they're cringe, I acted like I didn't know what was that about)

Broke up with her back in March 2022 because she had to leave to Canada, family shit.

My final and last girlfriend was the BITCH THAT TRULY BLACKPILLED THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

She's 16 years old. She's a stacylite and RICH AS FUCK. I met her back in May 2022. I got blackpilled so much by her, truly traumatized me. She was cool but super influencable. I can talk more about her if you want me to. Broke up with her like a few days ago cause she cheated on me (with a legit sub5 guy, over)

I don't have problems getting women but I still feel unattractive because I'm not chad enough, but I know I'll looks uper good after I ascend.

ALSO ONE THING IN COMMON ALL THESES GIRLS TOLD ME: Having muscles is important and looks good, all of them are zoomer girls, this is just pure facts, anybody denying muscles not being important is coping. Ideal body is something likeVinnie or Jacob elordi
Dn rd

:ROFLMAO: just to lighten the mood

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Bro this is remarkable.

I literally just watched his latest video on 'life setup' vs 'framing' and I am seeing it more and more vividly now

For me I just don't get how these guys fake it if I'm real with you. I can't imagine the levels of delusion required to pass off as this man moving places in life and with healthy dating activities, but is really on the painting that picture so he is able to market his products for a grift net revenue stream.

I am actually impressed at 1stman's ability to pull that off, because his approach is very down to earth and passes as authentic, but now you've pointed it out I can fully see it. Sometimes the devil isn't even in the detail, it's in the obvious. His apartment is located in the middle of nowhere it seems away from city life and he his place looks undecorated. How are you bringing girls back to an apartment that looks like rehab clinic it's so white and plain? Lol. He is a sensational sociopath and I'm not one to use that term loosely.

Wheat Waffles knows where he resides and went to his place to do that one to one discussion. The ginger looks up to him lol

'As part of this guy's we've got our body wash coming out soon, part of our testosterone friendly range'

He's releasing mens boxers and a clothing line LMAO

Basically he is used his inheritance to go all in with his YouTube grift and is going to survive off that while he lifts his merchandise and supplements off the market.

Yep, in one of his recent vids he faked a "phone call from a friend" (hint: he also has no friends), so he could end the video. I'm sure you can find it or have seen it already. His phone starts ringing and he goes, "gotta go guys, busy guy gotta end it here". When it wasn't a livestream? Could've taken the call (assuming it was real. hint: it wasn't). And just edited it out in post production and made the video normal. But he includes small things like this to delude his young audience, and they eat up all the shit he says. Wheat Waffles is prolly the only person who's been over to that apartment he likes to call a PENTHOUSE, all year. Feel bad for the guy but he needs to choose clarity over delusion.

Others will notice he's lying to himself before he realises he's deluding himself. Once he's left with only himself to fool, he's fucked. This is ignoring the fact that he's already fucked on the looks side of things. But bro might end up having to do inpatient at a mental hospital if he keeps on the same trajectory.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MakinItHappenReturn
Basically he is used his inheritance to go all in with his YouTube grift and is going to survive off that while he lifts his merchandise and supplements off the market.
Exactly!🤟

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Yep, in one of his recent vids he faked a "phone call from a friend" (hint: he also has no friends), so he could end the video. I'm sure you can find it or have seen it already. His phone starts ringing and he goes, "gotta go guys, busy guy gotta end it here". When it wasn't a livestream? Could've taken the call (assuming it was real. hint: it wasn't). And just edited it out in post production and made the video normal. But he includes small things like this to delude his young audience, and they eat up all the shit he says. Wheat Waffles is prolly the only person who's been over to that apartment he likes to call a PENTHOUSE, all year. Feel bad for the guy but he needs to choose clarity over delusion.

Others will notice he's lying to himself before he realises he's deluding himself. Once he's left with only himself to fool, he's fucked. This is ignoring the fact that he's already fucked on the looks side of things. But bro might end up having to do inpatient at a mental hospital if he keeps on the same trajectory.
Same with Mens maxxing, J&S

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
gymcels, when will they ever learn?

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Lmao

I think we need a singular thread dedicated to YouTube Red Pill grifters and for all this content to go in there.

Have that thread stickied in the off-topic section or even create a sub forum labelled Red Pill scammers

This is amazing for raising awareness and tbh your researching and observational skills are quite on the money. I thought mine were good but this is beyond.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, Elvisandreaa, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
Same with Mens maxxing, J&S

But you're missing a special particular niche of men who run the YouTube Red Pill grift and that's dudes like Austin Durham and James Tusk

These are the dudes with looks and in James' case both looks and height....... and they sell incels the dream... I would say James more so than Austin. Austin keeps it real about the looks threshold and how sometimes you can't even make up the gap with game and frame

What are your thoughts on dudes like Austin Durham? He browses this forum Ive been reading and recycles the content from the Best of the Best section to put in his videos on TikTok and YouTube I read, lol. It's so mad how Red Pillers use a Black Pill forum for their ideas.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
But now she can wear less clothes and yoga pants and even told me it "doesn't look like I try to hard like those other guys who live in the gym". Even though I gymcel just as much as some of the redpill copers prolly.
what psl i need to fuck gym girls with yoga pants?
dead srs.
height 6'4

But you're missing a special particular niche of men who run the YouTube Red Pill grift and that's dudes like Austin Durham and James Tusk

These are the dudes with looks and in James' case both looks and height....... and they sell incels the dream... I would say James more so than Austin. Austin keeps it real about the looks threshold and how sometimes you can't even make up the gap with game and frame

What are your thoughts on dudes like Austin Durham? He browses this forum Ive been reading and recycles the content from the Best of the Best section to put in his videos on TikTok and YouTube, lol. It's so mad.
Afaik, James Tusk is ladyboymaxxing over in Columbia at the moment but he definitely had success in London from 2012-2015, but I doubt he was just stopping girls on the street and bringing them to a hotel like he tries to portray. But yeah I believe Tusk pulled it off and managed that Paul Janka-esque form of pickup but it was obviously just the girls wanting to fuck him and putting up with the awkward PUA shit at the start.

Dunham is about 5'7-5'8 considering J&S is 5'4. Dude knows nothing about femalegazemaxxing but then again he is black so it's diff for him. He's definitely not incel but he doesn't slay. He gets laid from Miami party chicks and online dating I've no doubt there but he is far from a Tyrone. The roids he used will catch up to him later on so he's operating on borrowed time.

Yeah J&S steals BOTB threads too. He made a completely incoherent video about "phenotype looksmaxing" where the thread wasn't even interpreted and rehashed properly in his vid.

Austin seems to like playing with face app and photoshop too. But there's no way to say Austin and mid 2010s Tusk weren't pulling based off their looks. Game doesn't exist though. The chicks who wanted to fuck just put up with the jestermaxxing until Tusk made plans to meet them. Everyone is a scammer though. The psyche is very simple to understand but the perspective has to develop over time.

A redpill grifter pinned thread would be amazing. We'd just have to fill it with everyone though.

I really like Tails. He just dropped a vid about femalegazemaxxing and it's pretty on the money. Seems like he's making a series about it. Will help a lot of people and help people see the truth about attraction and what attracts women.

I talked to FaceandLMS recently too and he says he plans to come back in the next 1-2 months. Hopefully he remasters his WAW series and uses some of the up to date looksmaxing advice. Problem with making looksmaxing advice is that these degen redpill hustlers will always steal it and try to sell it on fiverr because they're desperate. The thing they lack is understanding though. I'm sure J&S' "looksmaxing phone calls or pdf files" are just misinterpreted rehashed public info.

It takes someone to really explain things properly, whilst understanding what they're talking about, to help others. And that's something they dunces can't seem to do :ROFLMAO:. I remember Wheat Waffles looksmaxing vid (just buy castor oil, some Nike shoes and some chewing gum bro). Like really? WOWWWW:feelswow::feelswow::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I'm happy people fell into the WW shit coz they'll get stuck in a loop-of-cope too. I respect people for making the real truth about things public but there's always gonna be people like AD or J&S 5 months later making copycat videos. Nothing can be done about that though.

• +1
Watch from here @Seth Walsh @alriodai

I time stamped. Watch for like at least 3 minutes. They slaughter his appearance, while the dude with his male gaze defends him LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, datboijj, alriodai and 1 other person
what psl i need to fuck gym girls with yoga pants?
dead srs.
height 6'4
Dude idk lmao

I never believed in the "PSL" scale, even though I know pretty much everything about PSL down to every last ratio, measurement and angle. Real life comes into play, you just gotta look at what girls like. Growing your hair longer, getting lean, good skincare and fashion. Do everything right when it comes to looksmaxing, you can only change the things that can actually be changed. 6'4 is a good height to be but I can't give you some mathematical formula on how to fuck a girl with yoga pants at the gym being 6'4. Attraction is multimodal too. NT comes into play. Forget money, status... All that shit is garbage. But you gotta have good mental health and low anxiety, NT and put yourself around as many girls as possible for something to happen. I don't recommend cold approaching like a desperate person. But you know what I mean, girls aren't gonna pop out of no where and just approach you. You could join clubs with a mix of men/women so you'll be around more girls in a social setting, or if you have a social circle just use that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, Elvisandreaa, Johnnybegood and 1 other person

I time stamped. Watch for like at least 3 minutes. They slaughter his appearance, while the dude with his male gaze defends him LMAO

Doesn't take a body language expert to see what's going on at 3:12. Where she repeats herself again "the personality ruins it, the personality ruins it" after being called out for bald and ugly shaming :lul::lul:. Her reaction and what she was thinking in her head was "That bald ugly motherfucker is so ugly and bald", but what came out of her mouth was "yeah the personality ruins it the personality ruins it :ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile:👏👏👏"

• JFL
browridge mogs all the soy cucks

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, datboijj and Seth Walsh

if only they were attractive enough to be able to make fun of his looks

i realized something: ugly women and belowaverage beckies have the most highest standards in term of looks for men

notice how the most attractive out of them girls (the asian one, and i fucking hate asian women but she looks better than theses deformations) was the most "normal" out of them

jfl at male deseperation too, that alien forehead girl got an onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Lmao and datboijj
Dude idk lmao

I never believed in the "PSL" scale, even though I know pretty much everything about PSL down to every last ratio, measurement and angle. Real life comes into play, you just gotta look at what girls like. Growing your hair longer, getting lean, good skincare and fashion. Do everything right when it comes to looksmaxing, you can only change the things that can actually be changed. 6'4 is a good height to be but I can't give you some mathematical formula on how to fuck a girl with yoga pants at the gym being 6'4. Attraction is multimodal too. NT comes into play. Forget money, status... All that shit is garbage. But you gotta have good mental health and low anxiety, NT and put yourself around as many girls as possible for something to happen. I don't recommend cold approaching like a desperate person. But you know what I mean, girls aren't gonna pop out of no where and just approach you. You could join clubs with a mix of men/women so you'll be around more girls in a social setting, or if you have a social circle just use that.
i assume i will get confidence when i ascend.

lets say normie looks? or maybe htn?

can i slay gym bitches?

• +1
Afaik, James Tusk is ladyboymaxxing over in Columbia at the moment but he definitely had success in London from 2012-2015, but I doubt he was just stopping girls on the street and bringing them to a hotel like he tries to portray. But yeah I believe Tusk pulled it off and managed that Paul Janka-esque form of pickup but it was obviously just the girls wanting to fuck him and putting up with the awkward PUA shit at the start.

Dunham is about 5'7-5'8 considering J&S is 5'4. Dude knows nothing about femalegazemaxxing but then again he is black so it's diff for him. He's definitely not incel but he doesn't slay. He gets laid from Miami party chicks and online dating I've no doubt there but he is far from a Tyrone. The roids he used will catch up to him later on so he's operating on borrowed time.

Yeah J&S steals BOTB threads too. He made a completely incoherent video about "phenotype looksmaxing" where the thread wasn't even interpreted and rehashed properly in his vid.

Austin seems to like playing with face app and photoshop too. But there's no way to say Austin and mid 2010s Tusk weren't pulling based off their looks. Game doesn't exist though. The chicks who wanted to fuck just put up with the jestermaxxing until Tusk made plans to meet them. Everyone is a scammer though. The psyche is very simple to understand but the perspective has to develop over time.

A redpill grifter pinned thread would be amazing. We'd just have to fill it with everyone though.

I really like Tails. He just dropped a vid about femalegazemaxxing and it's pretty on the money. Seems like he's making a series about it. Will help a lot of people and help people see the truth about attraction and what attracts women.

I talked to FaceandLMS recently too and he says he plans to come back in the next 1-2 months. Hopefully he remasters his WAW series and uses some of the up to date looksmaxing advice. Problem with making looksmaxing advice is that these degen redpill hustlers will always steal it and try to sell it on fiverr because they're desperate. The thing they lack is understanding though. I'm sure J&S' "looksmaxing phone calls or pdf files" are just misinterpreted rehashed public info.

It takes someone to really explain things properly, whilst understanding what they're talking about, to help others. And that's something they dunces can't seem to do :ROFLMAO:. I remember Wheat Waffles looksmaxing vid (just buy castor oil, some Nike shoes and some chewing gum bro). Like really? WOWWWW:feelswow::feelswow::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I'm happy people fell into the WW shit coz they'll get stuck in a loop-of-cope too. I respect people for making the real truth about things public but there's always gonna be people like AD or J&S 5 months later making copycat videos. Nothing can be done about that though.

Yes, Red Pill grifters bottle the LooksMaxxing content on here and sell it lol this is SO real ahahahahaha! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh man, the manosphere is one of a fucking kind bro I tell you lol :ROFLMAO: It's worth watching this shit for the laughs. Trains your levels of awareness with people

Imma check that Tails video out. The only problem I had with Tails was when he tried suggesting Asian men had better facial aesthetics than Indian and due to their lack dimorphism and flat faces I really disagreed with that, however, after checking out enough kpop shit I kind of agree.

Explaining it in the way that's necessary is very hard to do with societal based normies. A lot of them don't want to accept they need surgeries. In my Fiverr service I've had this back and fourth with a few guys that would talk about the stuff Wheat Waffles did regarding castor oil and all this other gimmicky bullcrap. I was all like 'NO, no, no, no, no, no! You need an eye-brow transplant. You have no brow density it's so terrible'. Some come to me and say; I think you overrate the importance or race or/and such and such rater gave me a 6. I'm like yeah and I'm giving you a 4.5.

Why are you happy people fell for Wheat Waffle's shit? Let's keep it 1000 with Wheat Waffles man, he has really put the black pill on the mainstream map. He isn't an aspie like FaceLMS no offence to him and really connects to the more down to earth person. Sure he is not perfect in what he talks about but the guy is only 19 so I think people need to cut him some slack on here. He'll be the first black pill YouTuber to hit 100k subs soon and I think that's great in the grander scheme of things as it means less and less kids out there growing up will fall for the PUA bullshit.

Hm game is a stupid term imo. I would say if a guy has looks and height only a DISTINCT lack of personality/frame/character can mess shit up for him. It's basically your frame. Holding your perspective, thoughts and beliefs on shit. If your perspective it completely idiotic and based on little substance it really doesn't matter, as long as you have the conviction to believe in what you are saying, lol.

I am also of the opinion if you don't even have the fundamental ability to think with simple initiative on the spot to hold a conversation and/or create topics that interest her so she can go off on her chatty spree, then you might struggle outside of pure hookups and that would mean you'd definitely need to be a gym maxxed Chadlite.

The term game just sounds stupid and makes people relate it to acting like a sociopath that follows a PUA guideline. It really depends on what definition you give to the word. In my experience personality/character/humour has mattered. It's a halo, let's just put it that way, but it doesn't have shit impact without physical attraction being your baseline.

Yeah Ive heard about J & S stealing from here. I noticed him specifically using the supply and demand concept that I've heard Wheat Waffles' mention many times on his channel AND he did this in the exact same video he slated him in and told everyone to stop watching him. Can you believe the audacity? I actually had to call him on it. I don't comment on many of these videos, or at least I try not to but sometimes I'm just like shut the fuck up man.

4c6aca7261f309cb50042c9c18d2d1fa

5fc976efd2862d12bf4ab97be5ec9dce

The Fresh and Fit crew also steals those concepts to an extent though Myron from F&F for the most part actually has the intelligence to understand them at their core. I'd like your view on him btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
i assume i will get confidence when i ascend.

lets say normie looks? or maybe htn?

can i slay gym bitches?
Yes bro 😎

I’m giving you my blessing for your NT and low inhib ascension 🙏

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Yes bro 😎

I’m giving you my blessing for your NT and low inhib ascension 🙏
bro which one. there is mountains of difference between normie and ht.

• +1
bro which one. there is mountains of difference between normie and ht.
I don't know what to say. All that stuff like "hey bro am I normie or HTN" when I don't even know what you look like is just rubbish to me. I just look at objective data and real life stuff. Even if someone shows me their face I just help them see flaws if they were unsure on what might be hindering their aesthetics.

All the stuff with the levels "HTN can I be Chad if I do xyz", isn't the type of stuff I engage with tbh. All I'm saying is, you should educate yourself on facial aesthetics enough to where you can accurately asses yourself. Just keep looksmaxing and aim to improve your social life that's all the advice I can give.

I've had people ask me out of the blue. "bro am I sub5, normie or Chad"... Like cmon. I don't know what to say to that guy. I'm just a normal guy too, I don't claim to be some expert "rater".

But just imagine an actual Chad, asking "Am I sub5 normie or Chad"? The premise of the question just doesn't make sense to me. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm just not the guy that can answer things like that. I'm sure your life will improve if you looksmax and focus on your education/career and social opportunities 🤟

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Tallooksmaxxer
gymcelled normies (the guys who get pussy)
lol no, only way for gymcelled normies to get pussy is on roids, otherwise these niggas all are virgin invisible disposable garbage in the presence of a chadlitle

Dude idk lmao

Yeah this is correct. I think @MakinItHappenReturn is very close to rate guys as accurately as humanly possible as a straight man. Obviously i disagree with his preference for nordic phenos a la anstrum being "good" as i think those guys would be shoved to the side here in Portugal's nightclubs by stubble med HTNs. But overall i haven't seen anyone better than him.

Some guys just have the "look" i think makinit mentioned iwanttolooksmax being "boring looking" despite being a strong HTN by PSL standards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Seth Walsh
Yeah this is correct. I think @MakinItHappenReturn is very close to rate guys as accurately as humanly possible as a straight man. Obviously i disagree with his preference for nordic phenos a lá anstrum being "good" as i think those guys would be shoved to the side here in Portugal's nightclubs by stubble med HTNs. But overall i haven't seen anyone better than him.

Some guys just have the "look" i think makinit mentioned iwanttolooksmax being "boring looking" despite being a strong HTN by PSL standards
Yeah some people just have a face that's physiognamically attractive. Like not even talking about the bones or harmony in the face. That's why you can't see "personality" in morphs or CGI photos. But with some people you can predict their personality through their face based on physiognamy and girls prefer some faces more from a psysiognamical standpoint. It's fascinating. My hierarchy goes

1. Harmony
2. Youthfulness & Dimophism
3. Forward Growth
4. Averageness (koinophilic averageness)
5. Symmetry

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and MakinItHappenReturn
@MakinItHappenReturn

His new video. I wasn't joking when I said 8 out of 10 of those Salsa dancer girls heightmog him. She must be 5'8-5'9 then? Or he is just 5'4 and she is 5'5 - 5'5 1/2

Her leg is bent too and not standing on it straight, so she'd be even taller. J&S is standing straight on his two legs though.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Yeah some people just have a face that's physiognamically attractive. Like not even talking about the bones or harmony in the face. That's why you can't see "personality" in morphs or CGI photos. But with some people you can predict their personality through their face based on physiognamy and girls prefer some faces more from a psysiognamical standpoint. It's fascinating. My hierarchy goes

1. Harmony
2. Youthfulness & Dimophism
3. Forward Growth
4. Averageness (koinophilic averageness)
5. Symmetry

A guy with social skills and that can talk, follows societal normie trends etc and is overall an extrovert, can put this to good use around women when dating even if he isn't good looking, as long as he has facial averageness.

This is the grey area and the nuance that many don't recognise.

Women are emotional creatures and they more than men identify personality traits with facial features. Men do it too in girls with angel skulls and love to think they are pure angelic girls that have fingered themselves accidentally when spilling a drink once and completely untouched otherwise.

All in all you can have a great personality but if it doesn't suit your look it won't really halo you in a woman's world. This is where style and fashion comes in to alter the perception and give guys more the licence to act in certain ways that may be their face initially didn't permit.

Averageness is extremely underrated and I would say youthfulness is more important for a woman. Or more essential for a woman rather to speak. Still very vital for a man too but not as much so.

You have to be congruent basically.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Johnnybegood and Seth Walsh
@MakinItHappenReturn View attachment 1832196

His new video. I wasn't joking when I said 8 out of 10 of those Salsa dancer girls heightmog him. She must be 5'8-5'9 then? Or he is just 5'4 and she is 5'5 - 5'5 1/2

Her leg is bent too and not standing on it straight, so she'd be even taller. J&S is standing straight on his two legs though.

No but isn't she wearing heels?

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, Elvisandreaa and Seth Walsh
Not sure tbh:p

I always got the 5'6 vibe off him.

5'4 tho? Bro looooool that is insane

Where did you get the dibs on this shit? That's some tough life.

• JFL
No but isn't she wearing heels?

Girl on the far left must be 6'5 and guy beside her must be 6'9 if J&S is 5'8. He is not even up to the girl on the far left's shoulders.

Average skull height is 9.1-9.3 inches and average neck height is 3.9-4.7 inches in an average height male (more for taller men). So if we put J&S at 5'7, and the top of his head isn't even up to that guys shoulder. Then the guy must be at least 6'9?

I think he really is 5'4. I can't see him being 5'7 with almost all of these girls being clearly inches taller than him. 5'4 is generous too.

0:19

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
that's the first thought I made when I started getting bombarded by those "Andrew Tate sigma male grindset" videos that present him as some omegachad. Dude, really? That's the guy y'all aspire to become? Some 4/10 cringe redpiller living in the 3rd world acting like he is the shit? Of course it all made sense when I found out about the pyramid scheme bussiness he's set up.

Regardless, he has some good takes. Like the one about depression, which is backed by a recent review of old studied and made headlines in many online scientific blogs.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Elvisandreaa and Seth Walsh
View attachment 1832211

Girl on the far left must be 6'5 and guy beside her must be 6'9 if J&S is 5'8. He is not even up to the girl on the far left's shoulders.

Average skull height is 9.1-9.3 inches and average neck height is 3.9-4.7 inches in an average height male (more for taller men). So if we put J&S at 5'7, and the top of his head isn't even up to that guys shoulder. Then the guy must be at least 6'9?

I think he really is 5'4. I can't see him being 5'7 with almost all of these girls being clearly inches taller than him. 5'4 is generous too.

0:19

Df7fb8afbad8203620e2e721ab5edcdb
E4daf4eb91fa271194c49a3b6f09e4ff

Yeah that's not a man with 5'7 proportions. He isn't 1 inch shorter than myself, no chance.

I wouldn't say 5'4 either though. This is either an extremely weak 5'6 or a really strong 5'5.

His arms are just too long for a 5'4 guy. I know proportions vary of course. Dudes out there with huge wingspan at 5'9 and this might very well be the case with him.

I am not really surprised when thinking about it now that he lied. I mean would you really want advice from a 5'5 man even if you was an incel? Lol. This does explain why he says; 'I've seen guys even as low as 5'5 get pussy'. Of course he is talking about himself and you know what credit to him man. At least he does it despite his quite apparent disadvantage. He's gotten into salsa and learned a fairly intricate and difficult skill and he's put himself out there. Always gonna be mid black girls that are into that niche space that go for him.

I guess he really wants to share how he did it and for dudes not to give up and act doom and gloom all day. Credit to him for that. I just don't like the way he goes about it in someways. It's very conniving and a little snaky the way he disses black pill YouTubers.

'Don't watch tails, don't watch wheat waffles, you are brain washing yourself and putting yourself at a handicap mentally when you do interact with women. Your whole perspective on the world will be skewed and you will be disillusioned'.

Which I agree with to a certain extent, I just don't really see it as ethical for the man to slag them off WHILE simultaneously recycling their content. Which he does and will continue to do. Shows a degree of fakeness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah 5'5

D22d312b3c4af1c69da76bbc82f24ada

• +1
that's the first thought I made when I started getting bombarded by those "Andrew Tate sigma male grindset" videos that present him as some omegachad. Dude, really? That's the guy y'all aspire to become? Some 4/10 cringe redpiller living in the 3rd world acting like he is the shit? Of course it all made sense when I found out about the pyramid scheme bussiness he's set up.

Regardless, he has some good takes. Like the one about depression, which is backed by a recent review of old studied and made headlines in many online scientific blogs.

Insane charisma. If only he was good looking. He wouldn't have this charisma if he was though, which is what kills it.

• +1
Reactions: GorLee and Elvisandreaa