Andrew Tate cancelation is making girls spill the truth about blackpill [Brutal looks & genespill]

Insane charisma. If only he was good looking. He wouldn't have this charisma if he was though, which is what kills it.

he is not really charismatic but yes he is a talkative and extroverted type of guy

don't confuse sharp-wittedness with charisma

he is not really charismatic but yes he is a talkative and extroverted type of guy

Oh fuck off lol you are so absolutely looks influenced to the core to be denying his charisma

Give this man a Chad's face with the same body, shoulder frame and height and you wouldn't be saying the same thing

You are sizing him up like a girl with the cognitive dissonance due to his face being sub par

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, vaninskybird, Perma Virgin 666 and 6 others

Sharp wittedness delivered without charisma does not connect with billions of men around the western and eastern worlds

It doesn't make you go viral

Charisma = Fearless energy

Does he have fearless energy? YES. The fact he is making sense just makes it even more powerful and even more charismatic

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, forevergymcelling, Perma Virgin 666 and 3 others
making girls spill the truth? even faggots on this forum hate him because of his looks

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Lmao and Seth Walsh

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird
Good looking guys can afford to be calmer and it is no coincidence that guys actually getting pussy, don't hate women, why would they?
Literally the most high IQ post on this forum. You're the most high IQ user on this forum alongside Loksr and it's refreshing to see people speaking the truth AND FINALLY SEEING THE WORLD LIKE ME. I though I was crazy for pointing all that shit out.
???
that's the most basic shied though
chads technically shouldn't even be called men, their life is closer to that of a woman's. that's literally true from a dating perspective and even everything else. that's why chads don't have polarizing personalities unlike remarkable people like Andrew Tate. Chads never face struggle, everything is handed over to them and that makes them blunt and boring. just like women

i've never even heard of the chad "hasan piker" before he was mentioned here, apparently he also has a message or something? he's onto left wing stuff but even though he's got all the power in the world he fails to appease anyone but women. Does he manage to pull 12 billion views on TikTok? trigger the capitalist establishment making him world wide news? no? all his viewership is just thots

how come there's never been a chad that changed the course of human history? Hitler wasn't a chad neither was mussolini or winston churchill :ROFLMAO: the most powerful men have never been chads, even though by having one half of the population's instant support they should be having the easiest time

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope, vaninskybird, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
???
chads technically shouldn't even be called men, their life is closer to that of a woman's. that's literally true from a dating perspective and even everything else. that's why chads don't have polarizing personalities unlike remarkable people like Andrew Tate. Chads never face struggle, everything is handed over to them and that makes them blunt and boring. just like women

i've never even heard of the chad "hasan piker" before he was mentioned here, apparently he also has a message or something? he's onto left wing stuff but even though he's got all the power in the world he fails to appease anyone but women. Does he manage to pull 12 billion views on TikTok? trigger the capitalist establishment making him world wide news? no? all his viewership is just thots

how come there's never been a chad that changed the course of human history? Hitler wasn't a chad neither was mussolini or winston churchill :ROFLMAO: the most powerful men have never been chads, even though by having one half of the population's instant support they should be having the easiest time
It’s because only ugly people want to change the world. I’m so so sorry, but that’s the truth.

Why would chads want to change the world? You’re right and answered your own question. They wouldn’t want to. Only ugly men want to change the world.

But even changing the world, or killing 5 million Jews, still did not change what women are attracted to.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, alriodai, oldcelloser and 1 other person
It’s because only ugly people want to change the world. I’m so so sorry, but that’s the truth.

Why would chads want to change the world? You’re right and answered your own question. They wouldn’t want to. Only ugly men want to change the world.

But even changing the world, or killing 5 million Jews, still did not change what women are attracted to.
By the way, Hitlers entire MO was to kill all subhumans (ubermenches) so white Aryan Chads could live on and reproduce so eugenics wouldn’t be interfered with (ie subhumans trying to use money/status to impregnate women and have incel kids). He was pro eugenics and eventually killed himself by drinking poison so I’m not sure why you seem to think he was trying to change the world so he could live a better life?

What I’m saying is. Changing the world cannot even change looks theory and innate biological female selection preferences based on attraction. It is that brutal so I hope you read this and understand it without letting it upset you.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, alriodai and Johnnybegood
???

I agree with this although I am very aware of MANY Chads out there that are self-made and successful business men. 100% looks helped them, how could it not? But a Chad is far more likely to make a success of himself NOT just built on his appearance than Stacey is. Although trust me when I say there are more and more Staceys out there becoming intelligent and succesful.

But no yeah there are self-made Chads in the world. We only have to look at movie actors Brad Pitt and various others are hard working and talented.

It's just that you are isolating the Chads that don't have anything else other than their looks and still lead an extremely happy life and I get that. You are generalising obviously, but just be sure to remember you are doing that, as they do exist in more than many number throughout particular parts of the world. Central London is filled with talented hard working Chads. Some men maintain their soul despite the gifts given to them by society growing up, as they want to feel real and alive and like they actually exist beyond just their physical selves

Just go to major cities in the world like Paris, London, New York, Toronto and Venice ... and you will find many Chads that are not living off just their looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
They consider 80% of males sub 5/10. Most men are literal subhumans to them

It's not even that. It's just that they don't like below decent looking men having that much charisma and substance to them. It hurts them inside.

Alexander Grace talked about it:

Let's be honest if we analysed Tate's face his jaw is fucked and he is recessed, then add the fact he is a slap-head. He isn't even average looking so this really matters. A 4/10 male face has no right to speak in the fashion he does in a woman's instinctive mind. That's just biology.

My girl actually liked him lol but she has conservative values and I make her watch red and black pill content with me sometimes and ask her views lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Isn't he part black or some shit? I feel kinda bad for him because I feel like if he actually looked black or was pure black or something almost NO ONE would be insulting his looks. I'm serious. Does anybody call Kanye or O.J. or literally any other black guy disliked by most of society "ugly" or insult their chin or their lack of hair or whatever? No. Unfortunately for Andrew he passes as white so that opens him up to all the most brutal looks-centered insults on Earth.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and 6ft4
Isn't he part black or some shit? I feel kinda bad for him because I feel like if he actually looked black or was pure black or something almost NO ONE would be insulting his looks. I'm serious. Does anybody call Kanye or O.J. or literally any other black guy disliked by most of society "ugly" or insult their chin or their lack of hair or whatever? No. Unfortunately for Andrew he passes as white so that opens him up to all the most brutal looks-centered insults on Earth.

Kayne West is a normie bro wtf are you on about?

OJ who? Simpson? Bruv!

Kayne West is a normie bro wtf are you on about?

OJ who? Simpson? Bruv!
Well what about Clarence Thomas I mean he was getting shat on by everybody a month ago for that whole abortion shit and nobody ever insulted his appearance despite how.. uhh. y'know.. his appearance is

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
It's not even that. It's just that they don't like below decent looking men having that much charisma and substance to them. It hurts them inside.

Alexander Grace talked about it:

Let's be honest if we analysed Tate's face his jaw is fucked and he is recessed, then add the fact he is a slap-head. He isn't even average looking so this really matters. A 4/10 male face has no right to speak in the fashion he does in a woman's instinctive mind. That's just biology.

My girl actually liked him lol but she has conservative values and I make her watch red and black pill content with me sometimes and ask her views lol

Why you watching blackpill and repill content with your girlfriend?

thank you for exposing the retarded subhuman neo-nazi copers in this forum:ROFLMAO:
should i tag anyone in this post
you know who you are...... retards :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Subhuman baldcel gets 5 page thread again smh

I mean i dont like him.But how is he ugly?

He looks normal to me facially?

Obviously you cant appeal to everyone so some biches are gonna think he ugly

This.
The average black guy's face is several points lower than Tate's but because people assume Tate is a white guy who just happens to have black traits like weak chin and big lips they are comparing him against the white standard which is white Chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fogdart, whiteissuperior and 1 other person

He is objectively ugly.
Bald which is the biggest death sentence
His whole jaw and chin is recessed, which is a second death sentence
His mouth is weird, which is a big failo
His eyes are shit and nose is droopy, another death sentence

Dude is ugly. His only halos are his height and body
This.
The average black guy's face is several points lower than Tate's but because people assume Tate is a white guy who just happens to have black traits like weak chin and big lips they are comparing him against the white standard which is white Chad
This bro. I was on Youtube and got recommended some channels who do E-Date discords

Watch some of the e-date vids and look at how theses niggas are so ugly bro. It's over wtf

nigga is ugly but hes 6’3 and millionaire

This.
So true lol I'm gonna drop this bomb the next time some foid insults his looks, use their ammo against them.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 21620 and 6ft4
This.

Biggest load of shit I have ever heard in my life and I used to think you were semi-bright

You're fucking lennie from Mice and Men

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood
He is objectively ugly.
Bald which is the biggest death sentence
His whole jaw and chin is recessed, which is a second death sentence
His mouth is weird, which is a big failo
His eyes are shit and nose is droopy, another death sentence

Dude is ugly. His only halos are his height and body

This bro. I was on Youtube and got recommended some channels who do E-Date discords

Watch some of the e-date vids and look at how theses niggas are so ugly bro. It's over wtf

You're being full of shit now. That guy is a high tier normie. His craniofacial development is solid, his face is full, wide and harmoneous

It's all about CULTURE not facial aesthetics. Blacks are seen as bottom of the success barrel

She liked him till he revealed how she was ugly, which she already knew of course

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and GorLee
Just look at the pfp of this one ...

Attachments

• 3037793_1660982420038.png
    3037793_1660982420038.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
You're being full of shit now. That guy is a high tier normie. His craniofacial development is solid, his face is full, wide and harmoneous

It's all about CULTURE not facial aesthetics. Blacks are seen as bottom of the success barrel

She liked him till he revealed how she was ugly, which she already knew of course

I understand why @alriodai would call that guy in the video "ugly". After all black aesthetics is quite different from the sharp features of whites and other offshoots of the indo-europeans. But yes for a black guy i agree he is HTN. Although his pheno is dragging him down HARD. He would struggle with attractive white beckies...and you know that

Here in Portugal sometimes i do see blacks with mid attractive beckies (5.5/10) but their pheno is different, they have a much less wide face and nose

Read what I said, the dudes in his videos in the e-dates are ugly and even him is not an HTN just lol

• +1
Water. Women can only attack his looks and not his arguments. That's why they didn't have rights prior to a few hundred years
Do you agree Andrew tate is subhuman and would be doomed to banging whales if it weren’t for money and status yes or no?

Notice how chad Tristan doesn’t have to do all this peacocking and extra shit just for pussy

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, thecel and fogdart

Boneless jawless recessed bald necklet.

What about him is attractive?

He looks like a boneless cuck

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, oldcelloser and Seth Walsh
This.
@looksmaxxer234 @fogdart @tyronelite
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, GetShrekt, oldcelloser and 2 others
Crazy they call him ugly, he's not. Sure he's no PSL 6, but he's like a solid 4.5, and that's not ugly in any rational person's books.

Also it's so clear they calling him ugly cos he exposed their whole gender.

I don't like tate, don't agree with a lot of what he says, but I do believe net net he is good for the world
Tate face is a little below average imo. Like 40 percentile.
His body shape, and height, is very good though. Like 98 percentile or whatever.

But face counts double from body.

So overall, i would rate him 60 percentile in looks. Slightly above average.
Exactly, he's clearly not ugly - he's just a normie who's tall and has a nice. I'm shocked that these gynocentric blackpillers are quick to join forces with feminists and soy boys to put another man down for his looks like little bitches. I don't agree with Andrew Tate on a lot of issues but I also won't bash him because he's based for calling out female delusion. Users here are quick to call other men ugly like some little bitches - it's like they've all become dance monkeys for female validation lol. No shit sherlock, everyone with eyes can see that Andrew Tate is not a Chad there's no need to be jubilating over it like it's some unusual discovery

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Perma Virgin 666, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
thank you for exposing the retarded subhuman neo-nazi copers in this forum:ROFLMAO:
should i tag anyone in this post
you know who you are...... retards :soy:
Tag them lmfaaoo:lul:

I'm shocked that these gynocentric blackpillers are quick to join forces with feminists and soy boys to put another man down for his looks like little bitches.
A fair assessment of his looks. Is imo okay to do.
tate his worst feature in his SMV, is easily his face.
all the rest of him, looks and beyond that. Is maxxed out very well. Where he is at top 0.001% type of levels.
I don't agree with Andrew Tate on a lot of issues but I also won't bash him because he's based for calling out female delusion.
looks assessment by a blackpiller should always be objective. Not based on the hate or like for a person.
Users here are quick to call other men ugly like some little bitches - it's like they've all become dance monkeys for female validation lol. No shit sherlock, everyone with eyes can see that Andrew Tate is not a Chad there's no need to be jubilating over it like it's some unusual discovery
It's okay.
To disagree with tate, on his opinion that he believes he is very good looking. Which he is not.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
At the end of the day this only proves him right and changes nothing cuz he's popular on tiktok and youtube WHERE HE DOESNT EVEN POST lmao its his fans that post his clips for him in fact banning him only shows the people who were iffy about him that they had to ban him cuz he was speaking the truth which will sway hearts and minds lol if you cut off the tongue of someone you're only showing that you fear what they have to say. More clips of his interviews are showing up on Tiktok lmaoooo

Common Tate W. May the subhuman gynocentrists nerds present on this forum burn in Hell for all eternity, ameen. JFL

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Perma Virgin 666, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Water. Women can only attack his looks and not his arguments. That's why they didn't have rights prior to a few hundred years

Any society that let women rule is doomed

That’s why Russia and China will throatfuck the western cuck countries in the decades to come

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Perma Virgin 666, PapaGremlin and 1 other person
Cope he life mogs 90% of men and is tall and could murder 99% of people with his bare hands

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 21620, PapaGremlin and 1 other person
Faggots and cum-whores simply cannot stop crying for Tate. They all need to be heel kicked until they stop seething

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Perma Virgin 666
Imagine being such a retard in 2022 you still don't know to learn from what women do not what they say 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
Brutal. This is how women truly think when they see subhumans, but they keep those thoughts to themselves because they know they'd end up 6 foot deep if they voiced it
Women keep it to themselves because, they need ugly and avg men for resources and to keep society stable. IF the women flat out come out and say most of you will not get any pussy, and if we do decide it will be after were past our prime years, and have chads/tyrones children, and yes you have to come and raise those children if you want sex once a month from me that last 5 minutes.

• +1
Yeah but with the D-pill, the FACE that owns the dick matters ALOT. You don't need a BBC, dickpill is a bit misinterpreted.

"Motion of the ocean" = Good face with normal dick
basically that what the motion of the ocean means, because if its avg or ugly man there is no motion of the ocean because the man doesn't even get near the pussy.

• +1

she would fuck thats dudes brains out, look at what women do and not what they say. If that dude showed up to the door to fuck. Their is relationship between love and hate. Look at the body language. She was getting off on the sexual and hate tension, thats whys he flipped her hair and smiled with lust and joy when she said YOU HEARD ME.

By the way, Hitlers entire MO was to kill all subhumans (ubermenches) so white Aryan Chads could live on and reproduce so eugenics wouldn’t be interfered with (ie subhumans trying to use money/status to impregnate women and have incel kids). He was pro eugenics and eventually killed himself by drinking poison so I’m not sure why you seem to think he was trying to change the world so he could live a better life?

What I’m saying is. Changing the world cannot even change looks theory and innate biological female selection preferences based on attraction. It is that brutal so I hope you read this and understand it without letting it upset you.
then how come most of the nazi leadership were far from being aryan chads? Göbbels had 6 children, wouldn't hitler get butthurt over this if he was pro eugenics :ROFLMAO: if sub chad germans were prohibited from reproducing, germans would have gone extinct. Hitler barely even managed to keep the german birth rate at replacement level as is.
and besides, Hitler offed himself because he lost the war
Do you agree Andrew tate is subhuman and would be doomed to banging whales if it weren’t for money and status yes or no?

Notice how chad Tristan doesn’t have to do all this peacocking and extra shit just for pussy
:feelsuhh:
tristan is a pussy compared to andrew, he isn't the main figure. no one but a few holes care about what he's got to say :lul:
if andrew was as good looking as tristan, no one even would be talking about the tates. Cus andrew would have just become another worthless cunt that doesn't have what it takes to get viral
Any society that let women rule is doomed

That’s why Russia and China will throatfuck the western cuck countries in the decades to come
russia and china are gynocentric feminist countries too
they're not as bad off as western countries and china is probably more capable of fixing the women issue than feminazi western countries though

Brutal. This is how women truly think when they see subhumans, but they keep those thoughts to themselves because they know they'd end up 6 foot deep if they voiced it
women always obsessed beauty. “Is this cute?”, “oh look how pretty this is”, “ I like this dress more than the other”, so ofc when it comes to the most important part about humans (mating) why the fuck would people think that they wouldn’t care.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Seth Walsh
women always obsessed beauty. “Is this cute?”, “oh look how pretty this is”, “ I like this dress more than the other”, so ofc when it comes to the most important part about humans (mating) why the fuck would people think that they wouldn’t care.
cuz they lie and tell us personality is everything lol

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

LNrBgCnr 400x400

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Seth Walsh