Andrew Tate is not bald

I

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
Why do you think Andrew Tate is bald? He isn't. Here is a video proving he has hair but prefers to shave it:

The video shows Andrew Tate's transformation from Andrew Tate to Top G.

Andrew Tate looks amazing - he is rich and masculine. His money, looks, cars, yachts, etc... is what makes him irresistible to super hot bitches. I want to be like him and have super hot bitches and Instagram models like Dubai's oil millionaires and billionaires do.

• JFL
Reactions: JustShower, Deleted member 32285, iam good boy and 1 other person
I’m surprised how many people worship a basic pimp with no credentials except money and beating people up.

• +1
Reactions: JustShower and Melly
Why do you think Andrew Tate is bald? He isn't. Here is a video proving he has hair but prefers to shave it:

The video shows Andrew Tate's transformation from Andrew Tate to Top G.

Andrew Tate looks amazing - he is rich and masculine. His money, looks, cars, yachts, etc... is what makes him irresistible to super hot bitches. I want to be like him and have super hot bitches and Instagram models like Dubai's oil millionaires and billionaires do.

He looks goatfucker

OP IS CURRY

Literally all his threads are something a 12 Yr old Andrew tate Stan would post
I'm actually above the age of 20. I follow inspirational people I like and want to be like them. Andrew Tate is one of those people, so I follow him and take examples from him.

I want to be rich. Being average is no longer an option in today's society.

I'm actually above the age of 20. I follow inspirational people I like and want to be like them. Andrew Tate is one of those people, so I follow him and take examples from him.

I want to be rich. Being average is no longer an option in today's society.
You speak like a bot