Androgyny maxxing

stemcelcoping

stemcelcoping

Iron
As a 5'9" male is leaning into femininity a good idea? How do you do it to appeal to women? I'll never be able to outmuscle the big guys. Tips? I'm growing my hair out now. How do you tailor it to the female gaze?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, schizo echochamber, IndraBC and 2 others
ur really tall so i think u should mascmaxx

Yes it is a good idea a tall goth girl will probably want you as her little teddy doll fuck toy bf

my dear friend, some people argued that today's women may be more attractive to men exhibiting a less masculine body or a less masculine behavior, but this is deeply false. Women of all epochs, and women of all niches, even bpd women, are attracted to masculine men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, schizo echochamber and IAMNOTANINCEL
my dear friend, some people argued that today's women may be more attractive to men exhibiting a less masculine body or a less masculine behavior, but this is deeply false. Women of all epochs, and women of all niches, even bpd women, are attracted to masculine men
Masculine = good bones, frame and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and iam good boy
Masculine = good bones, frame and height
yes a man with good facial bones and frame will attract women regardless if he dyes his hair and nails like feminine tiktokers do

yes a man with good facial bones and frame will attract women regardless if he dyes his hair and nails like feminine tiktokers do
Of course, but you can maximize appeal by becoming more "feminine" (it's not really becoming more feminine, it's called that by jealous copers)

Of course, but you can maximize appeal by becoming more "feminine" (it's not really becoming more feminine, it's called that by jealous copers)
I have pretty good bone structure, how do I become more "feminine" effectively though? The other route seems exhausting and less fun

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I have pretty good bone structure, how do I become more "feminine" effectively though? The other route seems exhausting and less fun
Send face