Anglosphere copers mock Asia for caring about looks

Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)

Look at these copers, "muh Korea bad", "muh Korea insecure" and so on. Why is it so hard for them to comprehend that looks matter just as much in western countries.
I'm so sick of snarky Anglosphere subhumans acting like they're so much more sophisticated because of "muh feminism" and "muh freedom of expression" when we deny basic biology or natural truths or that problems that exist in foreign countries don't exist here.

We are the laughing stock of the world, yet 12 year old girls go online and act like we've figured it out, while Americans (and subsequently their allies) keep getting involved in conflicts across the world we shouldn't be part of. No wonder Russia and other non-Nato aligned countries, paint Western countries as satanic.

I saw some kid the other day talking about how Japan needs to get away from tradition etc and be more like Scandinavian countries with better work hours and social care in order to raise their birth rates. Can't make this shit up.

Mock Asia all you want, I don't care, but FFS, if you're 15 year-old kpop fan (particularly from America), please keep your "policies" on how to "fix da world" to yourself.

7kyz3x.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, NorthAtlandidMogs, 5.5psl and 2 others
The people in the comments might as well just write “I’m ugly” because it reads the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
The people in the comments might as well just write “I’m ugly” because it reads the same
They also have Kpop idol avatars and only "stan" them because they're good looking.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
They also have Kpop idol avatars and only "stan" them because they're good looking.
“Muh looks aren’t everything!!!” while proving that looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: Graham
View attachment 2191086

Look at these copers, "muh Korea bad", "muh Korea insecure" and so on. Why is it so hard for them to comprehend that looks matter just as much in western countries.
I'm so sick of snarky Anglosphere subhumans acting like they're so much more sophisticated because of "muh feminism" and "muh freedom of expression" when we deny basic biology or natural truths or that problems that exist in foreign countries don't exist here.

We are the laughing stock of the world, yet 12 year old girls go online and act like we've figured it out, while Americans (and subsequently their allies) keep getting involved in conflicts across the world we shouldn't be part of. No wonder Russia and other non-Nato aligned countries, paint Western countries as satanic.

I saw some kid the other day talking about how Japan needs to get away from tradition etc and be more like Scandinavian countries with better work hours and social care in order to raise their birth rates. Can't make this shit up.

Mock Asia all you want, I don't care, but FFS, if you're 15 year-old kpop fan (particularly from America), please keep your "policies" on how to "fix da world" to yourself.

7kyz3x.jpg
Anglosphere is mostly curries.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Anglosphere is mostly curries.
IDK, sort of. It's still mostly White in the UK, but there are a lot of Middle-Easterners and North Africans in some parts.

Why is it that koreans of all the other countries are so obsessed with looks upto extreme lengths , everyone is lookist... Yes but sk seems to be more obsessed than others, why do their culture value looks on top, I looked up but there doesn't seem much information on it
The only thing that I can think is the kpop and k drama being admired by the whole world so they want the piece of cake or government imposes on them or something but again this was common even before that

Why is it that koreans of all the other countries are so obsessed with looks upto extreme lengths , everyone is lookist... Yes but sk seems to be more obsessed than others, why do their culture value looks on top, I looked up but there doesn't seem much information on it
The only thing that I can think is the kpop and k drama being admired by the whole world so they want the piece of cake or government imposes on them or something but again this was common even before that
They're just more open about it. That's it.