Animal fat is literally steroids during puberty

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
Holy fuck animal fat is literally steroids during puberty.During March my max on the lat pulldown machine was like 110 and then I had stopped working out for 6 months. I changed my diet, and I eat a stick of butter a day with 5 eggs plus. Today I went to the gym and I did 210 which is fucking insane. Despite not working out for so long, I still gained immense strengthh and I only gained 7 pounsds. Carnivore is life.

@prettyby

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Lmao and ItsOverCel
Holy fuck animal fat is literally steroids during puberty.During March my max on the lat pulldown machine was like 110 and then I had stopped working out for 6 months. I changed my diet, and I eat a stick of butter a day with 5 eggs plus. Today I went to the gym and I did 210 which is fucking insane. Despite not working out for so long, I still gained immense strengthh and I only gained 7 pounsds. Carnivore is life.

@prettyby
High fat is great for strength and shit but I had high cholesterol when I did it 💀

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Copexodius Maximus, incel194012940 and 1 other person
did you read my post "a stick of butter a day"?

used to eat like 12 eggs a day and my loads grew

hmm btu does it help height

Water is wet. Why do you think the media is trying so hard to promote plant based diets while demonizing meat?

the only

@prettyby
thing i trained for back was chin ups and i got the level where i can do 2 strict i weigh 180 (basically untrained) i can 1rm 180 lbs lmao 210 isnt shit