Announcement

I am letting you know that I have left the looksmax community, as well as all other communities.
Since @kjsbdfiusdf has always owned and managed the domains and servers for this and other sites, it is entirely up to him to decide what will happen to them.
I am not, and won't be involved with any sites, in any way.
This account is as of this moment permanently inactive.

I sincerely hope you all find happiness.

Goodbye,
looksmaxxer234.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Jagged0, Patient A and 25 others
May Allah look after me and the rest of you

I am letting you know that I have left the looksmax community, as well as all other communities.
Since @kjsbdfiusdf has always owned and managed the domains and servers for this and other sites, it is entirely up to him to decide what will happen to them.

Goodbye,
looksmaxxer234.
See you in 3 months @looksmaxxer235

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, Marsiere214, Deleted member 1627 and 4 others
na for real why is sergeant or master such a pussy as if the NYT can find them but not the FBI or NSA or some shit:feelsuhh::lul:

nothing is gonna happen cuz the FEDs don't take this site serious anyway if yes they would have busted sergeants ass years ago. grow some balls nigga
I think there weren’t actual accusations. So they had no reason to investigate. Now that the NYT made a huge thread about it and family’s who didn’t even know this site will put the blame on them.

we both know that that’s giga retarded and just a way of the family’s to cope with their own failures, putting their blame on others, but it is how it is.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Patient A and 2 others
na for real why is sergeant or master such a pussy as if the NYT can find them but not the FBI or NSA or some shit:feelsuhh::lul:

nothing is gonna happen cuz the FEDs don't take this site serious anyway (maybe his suicide website) if yes they would have busted sergeants ass years ago. grow some balls nigga + master literally lives in Uruguay what is going to happen? nothing:lul:
Also users here did get investigation by feds already in the past.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Prettyboy and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Patient A, Deleted member 5802 and 6 others
DM me for the OG PSL Discord invite. Last call before forum shut down

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, AscendingHero, mogstar and 2 others

F26B56C0 CDCD 4F1D 8F8E EA40ED966360

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
mods should pin this thread

and dm me i got a request

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
65difl52tu481
65difl52tu481

• Woah
I think there weren’t actual accusations. So they had no reason to investigate. Now that the NYT made a huge thread about it and family’s who didn’t even know this site will put the blame on them.

we both know that that’s giga retarded and just a way of the family’s to cope with their own failures, putting their blame on others, but it is how it is.
hmm but not looksmax tho only his suicide website

hmm but not looksmax tho only his suicide website
Yeah but no one other has acces to this sites. So it will eventuslly go down. Also you know cancel culture. They will pick everyone’s life’s apart if they can

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and .👽.
I was coerced into making all my racist and sexist posts by serge.
im a muh victim too:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, never_lucky, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 5 others
Okay boys, reality is that we very well might shutdown soon depending on @Master, save all the threads you need and hope for the best.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5802, aBetterMii and 24 others

Goodbye,
looksmaxxer234.
In Islam, a man is able to marry four wives, which is what my wealthy Iranian grandfather did on his way to siring 24 or so children that included my dad (the exact number is a mystery). He took away three women that an Iranian man of lesser means could have married, creating a societal imbalance, but that’s nothing compared to what we have in the modern Western world, where @looksmaxxer234 can command the sexual attentions of dozens - if not thousands - of women in their sexual prime, spoiling these women for normal men who don’t have the ability to tingle their vaginas with the same intensity.

How many actors, musicians, and sports athletes are trying to plow through as much prime pussy as possible? How many Hollywood directors and music producers are leveraging their positions for sexual gain? How many club owners, restaurateurs, Arab sheikhs, and politicians are doing the same? Each one is taking way more beautiful women out of circulation than men like my grandfather, all while elevating their standards to such an extent that no average man can ever gain their love, let alone two hours - or even two minutes - of their uninterrupted attention.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Lorsss, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
Okay boys, reality is that we very well might shutdown soon depending on @Master, save all the threads you need and hope for the best.
How soon ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ngl idk if I can save everything in the megathreads on time, it's over @Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, gamma, AscendingHero and 2 others
Inshallah

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Albeacho, mogstar and 1 other person
Inshallah
Imma come to Sweden to interview yuyevon for my reverse hypergamy documentary… maybe I’d meet you too :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC and lutte
How soon ?
I am not sure, depends on how long exactly @Master has paid for the server to be hosted, could be until 2022 or maybe longer, point is we don’t know and I’m not sure he’ll respond so just assume you have until the end of the month.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Patient A, Deleted member 4946 and 8 others
shitposting and talking about every topic without a ban is unmatched on this server. really gonna miss it:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, n0rthface, Enfant terrible and 3 others
:feelsautistic:

• WTF
Reactions: AlexAP
Well boyos we had a good run…

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Lev Peshkov, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 25 others
In Islam, a man is able to marry four wives, which is what my wealthy Iranian grandfather did on his way to siring 24 or so children that included my dad (the exact number is a mystery). He took away three women that an Iranian man of lesser means could have married, creating a societal imbalance, but that’s nothing compared to what we have in the modern Western world, where @looksmaxxer234 can command the sexual attentions of dozens - if not thousands - of women in their sexual prime, spoiling these women for normal men who don’t have the ability to tingle their vaginas with the same intensity.

How many actors, musicians, and sports athletes are trying to plow through as much prime pussy as possible? How many Hollywood directors and music producers are leveraging their positions for sexual gain? How many club owners, restaurateurs, Arab sheikhs, and politicians are doing the same? Each one is taking way more beautiful women out of circulation than men like my grandfather, all while elevating their standards to such an extent that no average man can ever gain their love, let alone two hours - or even two minutes - of their uninterrupted attention.
Dk read

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and PYT
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, aBetterMii, Deleted member 4946 and 25 others
add me on dc, I'ma miss ya'll, write ya'll names on my t shirt too 😭😭😭😭

kjsbdfiusdf#4228

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 8856 and 2 others
best way to save threads?

and is there any way to save dm's, so much quality shit in there arguably better than most threads. Had some of my most insightful discussions there

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
We are witnessing the end of an era folks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, TsarTsar444, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Imma come to Sweden to interview yuyevon for my reverse hypergamy documentary… maybe I’d meet you too :Comfy:
They’ll release the virus that kills antivaxxers soon hurry up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, AscendingHero and Deleted member 7580
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6403
Holy fuck is this actually it?

I know I’m a greycel but I had an old account on here but all together I’ve probably been involved in the looksmax community for about a year.

Never on anywhere on the internet can a group of outcasts and misfits freely converse as they could here.

Looksmaxxing for some of you, has completely changed your life.

I know behind the racism and bigotry, a lot of you felt some type of brotherhood within this site.

We’re nearly there

DEBA14B6 6342 4063 A081 193A6B71BDD2

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, never_lucky, Patient A and 10 others
you did the right thing serge

• Woah
Shit man, this forum has been my main source of entertainment ever since I joined back in 2019. That’s over two years of my life. Sorta surreal to see it go up in smoke.
This forum is comfy

FDCE3575 140E 4895 9870 0FA5A70124F2

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and Elvisandreaa