ask @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Who tf is this greycel lol XD

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, never_lucky, Lev Peshkov and 9 others
Looks like he's throwing @Master under the bus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, gamma and PYT
ask @Baldingman1998

@Baldingman1998 who is she? I'm so close to curing my erectile dysfunction.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998, PYT and 1 other person
it's over.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
inb4 the media finds amnesias pics and he gets famous like meeks:dafuckfeels:
Amnesia after finishing his jail sentence:

2443764 E52z6uj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Elvisandreaa and 12 others
I mean it @Baldingman1998, Incels.is might be saved by an angel investor but there's no word for the fate of Looksmax or any of the other family forums. We might not be able to talk soon, please respond.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Patient A and 3 others
Solidifying my legacy and including my bro

@goat2x

aka the best user in this sites life time 🤝

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Sergeant after blaming this all on @Master and fleeing to Israel for refuge

• Woah
I think there weren’t actual accusations. So they had no reason to investigate. Now that the NYT made a huge thread about it and family’s who didn’t even know this site will put the blame on them.

we both know that that’s giga retarded and just a way of the family’s to cope with their own failures, putting their blame on others, but it is how it is.

1c656d94234eaca6fa38933919a37ddc.png

He called it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ElySioNs
Why are they freaking out for real lol if the fbi were after them do they think they could delete everything and hide lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, BrendioEEE, Alexanderr and 5 others
I mean it @Baldingman1998, Incels.is might be saved by an angel investor but there's no word for the fate of Looksmax or any of the other family forums. We might not be able to talk soon, please respond.
My net worth is below 2k calm down boss

Woke New York Times being absolutely disgusting as usual.

There’s free speech - as long as the emotional majority doesn’t find it too upsetting.

They should sue the domain name company for damages for making their names vulnerable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, NegativeNorwood and 16 others
Someone link the NYT article

no admin no rules poggers

[ISPOILER]

[/ISPOILER]

Looksmax is probably getting shut down soon tbh, we need to archive all of our good looksmaxing threads or import all of our high iq users and abandon ship while we still can broyos

it was fun while it lasted,

but it's over.

Since Master has always owned and managed the domains and servers for this and other sites, it is entirely up to him to decide what will happen to them.
I am not, and won't be involved with any sites, in any way.
Just lol, this jew just blamed for everything @master

Typical jew trying to get away with it

"Marquis" is gonna be in big problems since he's an american citizen

Nigga IQ owning an illegal suicide forum as an American

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16090, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
I am letting you know that I have left the looksmax community, as well as all other communities.
Since Master has always owned and managed the domains and servers for this and other sites, it is entirely up to him to decide what will happen to them.
This account is as of this moment permanently inactive.

I sincerely hope you all find happiness.

Goodbye,
Sergeant.
Thoughts *********************?
F99D4371 A8BD 4E3E 8FF3 1B85A529FF39

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
And all it took was one silly Eliot Rodgers wannabe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I could back up the site but it would require a shit ton of time and hard disk space
in the worst case I would just ask Master to send us his backups
I've been trying to copy and past most of best of the best onto word docs to repost onto looksmaxxing .org because I'm really desperate rn tbh ngl

I know so many of us do nothing but just rot here and fling autism at each other like monkeys throw shit at each other at the zoo, but I've done nothing waste close to a year of my life rotting here to cope with being a khhv and getting my soul destroyed by my oneitis.

And I've been telling myself I'd just ascend tomorrow or when I have money, but I'd gladly throw away all the hours of my life I wasted on those Eviscethreads just to hang on to the looksmaxing knowledge and actually fix my life.

Because it'd all be for nothing in if I can't even looksmax in the end after all the autism is purged off of this site.

The years' worth of looksmaxing knowledge acquired here that even encouraged most of us to join in the first place.

I'm only asking to save that one part of our community, the best part of our community- looksmaxing, from the coming purge so that we're still able to make something of our lives once we're all inevitably forced to move on from here, because without it we're all back to square one and we'll never be able ascend or even just cope again.

Please help us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Patient A and 2 others
I could back up the site but it would require a shit ton of time and hard disk space
in the worst case I would just ask Master to send us his backups
Would it be every thread and post?

I've been trying to copy and past most of best of the best onto word docs to repost onto looksmaxxing .org because I'm really desperate rn tbh ngl

I know so many of us do nothing but just rot here and fling autism at each other like monkeys throw shit at each other at the zoo, but I've done nothing waste close to a year of my life rotting here to cope with being a khhv and getting my soul destroyed by my oneitis.

And I've been telling myself I'd just ascend tomorrow or when I have money, but I'd gladly throw away all the hours of my life I wasted on those Eviscethreads just to hang on to the looksmaxing knowledge and actually fix my life.

Because it'd all be for nothing in if I can't even looksmax in the end after all the autism is purged off of this site.

The years' worth of looksmaxing knowledge acquired here that even encouraged most of us to join in the first place.

I'm only asking to save that one part of our community, the best part of our community- looksmaxing, from the coming purge so that we're still able to make something of our lives once we're all inevitably forced to move on from here, because without it we're all back to square one and we'll never be able ascend or even just cope again.

Please help us.

keep calm, I had a recent chat with the new servermaster and he guaranteed no content on looksmax and incels.is will be lost

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 5802, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
keep calm, I had a recent chat with the new servermaster and he guaranteed no content on looksmax and incels.is will be lost
Thank you, I know silly/weird but it really does mean a lot to me tbh cause I really just wanted looksmax in the beginning but got caught up in all the autism.

I just want to fix my life bro tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9641 and 1 other person
cute!

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Marsiere214
I meant, if one day Sergeant and Master suddently decided to stop working at incels, looksmax and *****************, they would likely choose new owners for the websites, to guarantee that forums content is not lost and the community can go on
Maybe they aren‘t purely money hungry after all, seeming to really care about the communities they helped build

Last edited:
so whos gonna be admin now?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Patient A, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
we moderators are taking care of the server. Sergeant and Master have abandoned the incelosphere and the suicidosphere
Who will pay for the hosting?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
fat link is the new owner/admin of incels.is

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and AscendingHero
na for real why is sergeant or master such a pussy as if the NYT can find them but not the FBI or NSA or some shit:feelsuhh::lul:

nothing is gonna happen cuz the FEDs don't take this site serious anyway (maybe his suicide website) if yes they would have busted sergeants ass years ago. grow some balls nigga + master literally lives in Uruguay what is going to happen? nothing:lul:

Sergeant and Master did not break any law. Hosting a suicidology site is not a crime, unless one explicitly induces users to kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, chaddyboi66, AscendingHero and 2 others
@sergeant
don't leave the incelosphere without unbanning fren @nausea from incels.is

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Marsiere214 and AscendingHero
@sergeant
don't leave the incelosphere without unbanning fren @nausea from incels.is
dude, how can I buy this site?

we moderators are taking care of the server. Sergeant and Master have abandoned the incelosphere and the suicidosphere
I have security++ let me be a mod and me take care

I am letting you know that I have left the looksmax community, as well as all other communities.
This account is as of this moment permanently inactive.

I sincerely hope you all find happiness.

Goodbye,
Sergeant.
Fuck you asshole

• +1
Reactions: gamma
looks like my theory was right. the feds are behind the shutting of lookism and possibly investigating the people who run this sites. not even joking here. be careful with what you post babes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, AscendingHero and gamma
the website is not for sale
Everything is for sale in this world!
If Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg would want to buy the site, I'm sure they will be able to buy it....

• Love it