Announcement

@sergeant
don't leave the incelosphere without unbanning fren @nausea from incels.is
@sergeant unban @itsOVER !!!! before you leave !!!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, chaddyboi66, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, thecel and one job away
Diego my precious little bean I'll miss you :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, AscendingHero, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 4 others
@sergeant unban @itsOVER !!!! before you leave !!!!

he has been banned for so long.
if @itsOVER appealed he would likely be unbanned

looks like my theory was right. the feds are behind the shutting of lookism and possibly investigating the people who run this sites. not even joking here. be careful with what you post babes

Sergeant and Master have not committed any crime while working at incels, looksmax and *****************.

***************** is a controversial forum, and it led creators to be investigated by german, italian and autralian police for the suspect crime of helping people to commit suicide but nothing further will happen legally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and chaddyboi66
Sergeant and Master have not committed any crime while working at incels, looksmax and *****************.

***************** is a controversial forum, and it led creators to be investigated by german, italian and autralian police for the suspect crime of helping people to commit suicide but nothing further will happen legally.
So why did the leave the incelosphere?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
So why did the leave the incelosphere?

I think it's pretty obvious. After New York Times made their identity or part of it public (nobody can tell how much of the doxxed information is real) and after NYT put them in the spotlight for creating a suicidology forum, Serge and Master left the property and administration of all their forums to be at peace from news media and to avoid getting recognized in real life as creators of such communities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Patient A and chaddyboi66
looks like my theory was right. the feds are behind the shutting of lookism and possibly investigating the people who run this sites. not even joking here. be careful with what you post babes
too late...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and JimmyDreamsOfZygos

so they just pussied out coz their idts got leaked?

he has been banned for so long.
if @itsOVER appealed he would likely be unbanned
He said it tells him that he has insufficient privilege to post in ban-appeals sub forum

What the fuckkkkkk I only joined a month ago. Is there any way we can archive/cache this site ???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer, thecel, AscendingHero and 3 others
OP, we got you :feelshah: @WontStopNorwooding

tagging users who have requested to be tagged: @n0rthface

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
smoking on that sergeant pack
rip-bozo-smoking.gif

I think it's pretty obvious. After New York Times made their identity or part of it public (nobody can tell how much of the doxxed information is real) and after NYT put them in the spotlight for creating a suicidology forum, Serge and Master left the property and administration of all their forums to be at peace from news media and to avoid getting recognized in real life as creators of such communities.
Honestly, why even make a pro-suicide forum. Like that's just asking to be investigated by the police and be dealt some jail time. Look at that ugly bitch Michelle Carter.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
I know behind the racism and bigotry, a lot of you felt some type of brotherhood within this site.
yes you deformed fat nigger, we are on this shit gay corporate planet together

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Clandestine, N1666 and Moggedbyevery1
:what:
Inject T you jewish tranny nigger faggot.

If this site actually goes down don’t expect a replacement of similar quality in the next 10 years. The Reddit incelosphere was decimated 5+ times and is now almost completely nonexistent. I truly think incels.is and looksmax.org are the peak of site-based incel forums ever. Wizchan can’t compete. We must keep it alive tbh

I am letting you know that I have left the looksmax community, as well as all other communities.
Since Master has always owned and managed the domains and servers for this and other sites, it is entirely up to him to decide what will happen to them.
I am not, and won't be involved with any sites, in any way.
This account is as of this moment permanently inactive.

I sincerely hope you all find happiness.

Goodbye,
Sergeant.
I hope your maxilla collapses of it already hasn't you fucking quitter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
Well fuck boyos, been quite a ride no?

came here during the first lockdown as a short skinny fat nerd ass aspie ugly cunt

the people here, the advice and the help I got has ascended me to htn/chadlite and can get pussy now.
Thanks for all the great memories

I will remember you all 🥲

FF6ACD8F 3F67 4A46 93F1 102CBC0D0C40

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 9641, thecel and 1 other person
What the fuckkkkkk I only joined a month ago. Is there any way we can archive/cache this site ???
check httrack website copier.
there are plenty windows applications to download an entire website as folder with html files, but archiving looksmax.org would require many hours and require a very big space of the hard disk due to the amount of images appearing in threads.

However there is no need to archive Looksmax, since we guarantee that it will remain online

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, thecel, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person

Could someone pm me some looksmax discords just in case?

• Love it
Uruguay immigration is on high check this month.

• Woah
there are plenty windows applications to download an entire website as folder with html files, but archiving looksmax.org would require many hours and require a very big space of the hard disk due to the amount of images appearing in threads.

However there is no need to archive Looksmax, since we guarantee that it will remain online
@Lorsss do u guys still guarantee that the site will remain up/online?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and thecel

@Chad1212 do u guys still gaurantee that this site will remain online?:feelstrash:

@Alexanderr what do u think?

Do u guys have ever used httrack or wget or other website copier?

• +1
@Chad1212 do u guys still gaurantee that this site will remain online?:feelstrash:

@Alexanderr what do u think?

Do u guys have ever used httrack or wget or other website copier?
There's been absolutely no indication the forum will go offline in the foreseeable future.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and FreakkForLife
There's been absolutely no indication the forum will go offline in the foreseeable future.
Have u guys ever used httrack,or wget or any other website copier to backup this site?
Or do u plan to do that in the future?

I am thinking of backing up this site using a website copier as i will be irregularly online for the next few months because of my medical exam preparation and i am afraid that the site will go offline while i am away:feelsrope:.

Do u have any tips Or info for me that i should consider while using website copiers or while backing up this site?:feelswhere:

• +1