Annoying cunts

nienw9

nienw9

Iron
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
9
Today at school every 4th hour I kept hearing these foid singing out loud some brain rot song in the middle of class I’m so fucking pissed off because I kept hearing that from them it’s so annoying how do people even have this much energy to do some bullshit in class like I switched school and I hear this shit honestly what was I expecting it’s every school that has this types of people
IMG 6462
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz, ICR and Sean O’Pry
kidnap them and hang them in skid row
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nienw9 and ICR

Similar threads

fakechang777
Replies
5
Views
53
Antide314
Antide314
A
Replies
0
Views
12
Anewuser2026
A
soraloll
Replies
4
Views
51
soraloll
soraloll
Muttcel foid killer
Replies
5
Views
54
Muttcel foid killer
Muttcel foid killer
TGUN.
Replies
13
Views
116
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top