Annual frame-maxxing thread.

Even though they are for shoulder health, do you aim to progress on these? Or do you just do the same weight every time?
I don't try that hard but I did build them up slowly from like 20 to 50 over time, I might lower the reps once I order new plates.

not bulking right now so don't progress that much.

I don't try that hard but I did build them up slowly from like 20 to 50 over time, I might lower the reps once I order new plates.

not bulking right now so don't progress that much.
I see. Btw, do you do them once a week like the other exercises?

Mirin your long ass torso

Damn does op just live on the internet. I see you posting on /fit/ all the time

Maximal spinal flexion, recruiting those beautiful lower lats fibres. You wont get that with regular version, even with weight it doesnt recruit lower lats, and rows is only a partial range of motion.

Sure hes short, but im repping out double digits at 6'1, so it should be possible for anyone.

sorry nigga but I absolutly can't believe you achieved those shoulders without isolating the laterals delt

This is IMPOSSIBLE, I don't believe you

Damn does op just live on the internet. I see you posting on /fit/ all the time
it's not me just people larping as me.

sorry nigga but I absolutly can't believe you achieved those shoulders without isolating the laterals delt

This is IMPOSSIBLE, I don't believe you
both dumbbell rows and t-bar rows train rear delts.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Maximal spinal flexion, recruiting those beautiful lower lats fibres. You wont get that with regular version, even with weight it doesnt recruit lower lats, and rows is only a partial range of motion.

Sure hes short, but im repping out double digits at 6'1, so it should be possible for anyone.

Yeah for me pull ups is number 1 for frame maxxing. It's true L sit feels different but I never gave it a try in my routine thanks

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Yeah for me pull ups is number 1 for frame maxxing. It's true L sit feels different but I never gave it a try in my routine thanks
They are super underrated. Im in the philosophy of not adding weight to pullups, just manipulate leverages. This variation is great. Dont get me wrong, i still do regular chin ups, but i do them after 3 sets of L-sit pullups, then i finish it with 3 sets of sternum pullups, no rows, as sternum chinups do work the back similiar to rows.

• +1
Reactions: wasakaka
Honestly that’s a clown tier workout plan and goes against the current literature/studies as well as the ideas of pretty much every successful bodybuilder

by the way I don't restrict myself to any specific diet and don't track macros, I eat quite good and varied though.

some staples from my diet:

View attachment 2372654View attachment 2372655View attachment 2372658View attachment 2372659View attachment 2372661View attachment 2372662View attachment 2372664View attachment 2372665

as long as you're eating dairy/poultry/fish/meat/beans with everything tracking protein becomes a meme and you're better off worrying about your micro-nutrients.

I cut and bulk by instinct, if you're cutting you're consistently hungry throughout some parts of the day, if you're bulking you eat past satiety.
Is Ur mom a chef

Honestly that’s a clown tier workout plan and goes against the current literature/studies as well as the ideas of pretty much every successful bodybuilder
good because all current bodybuilders look like shit.

it's not me just people larping as me.

both dumbbell rows and t-bar rows train rear delts.
That sounds like an easy cop out

I've been posting my progress/routine for like a year here, it's always been more or less the same with some adjustments, this is literally what I do.

what is your current caloric intake ?

what is your current caloric intake ?
mild surplus of 500 at 5k I'm bulking right now, plan on fixing my triceps and lower chest this bulk and maybe add size to my lower lats if I can.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnBaza and reptiles
mild surplus of 500 at 5k I'm bulking right now, plan on fixing my triceps and lower chest this bulk and maybe add size to my lower lats if I can.

how long are you on on a bulk for ?

how long are you on on a bulk for ?
until I'm 14 or 15% bodyfat, probably two more months before I cut down again.

my skin suffers if I go higher than that.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
until I'm 14 or 15% bodyfat, probably two more months before I cut down again.

my skin suffers if I go higher than that.

I thought you bulk up to 20 percent to 25 percent then cut or am i mistaken ? also is there any evidence that body increases smv ? based on studies you've read you linked that other study do you have any more

I thought you bulk up to 20 percent to 25 percent then cut or am i mistaken ? also is there any evidence that body increases smv ? based on studies you've read you linked that other study do you have any more
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1474704916631614

women spend as much time looking at your torso as they do at your face when you initially meet, as time passes face starts to matter more, also they spend more time looking at your feet than your thighs.

you bulk up to whatever you're able to tolerate without suffering complications, getting too fat will disrupt your hormonal balance.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and reptiles
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1474704916631614

women spend as much time looking at your torso as they do at your face when you initially meet, as time passes face starts to matter more, also they spend more time looking at your feet than your thighs.

you bulk up to whatever you're able to tolerate without suffering complications, getting too fat will disrupt your hormonal balance.

fucking life fuel do you have any more studies cause this is very good although i have subhuman face so that is rope tier

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
do you do anything for your neck?

Nigga wtf is that torso length.I am a swimmer at your height(188) and i thought my torso is long

@Orc whats your sitting height? mine is 105cm

Nigga wtf is that torso length.I am a swimmer at your height(188) and i thought my torso is long

@Orc whats your sitting height? mine is 105cm
like 144, probably more since my chair is kinda saggy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IceBreaker0
like 144, probably more since my chair is kinda saggy.
is this you?
IMG 3599

You know that 95cm is 95.percentile on sitting height

clavicular length doesn't matter as much as hip width does, you can still have great skeletal tapering with average clavicles if your hips are narrow.
it would be a combination of the 2, just by simple logic
you can however be so so fucked as to not ever reach a satisfying v taper, if the combo is truecel tier

figured I'd post an update of my routine with the recent influx of new members.

the time span between these pictures is like 5 years or so, but I'm not entirely sure.

View attachment 2372638

I don't like making things more complicated than they are, so I'll keep it as short as possible.

I work out in a 'grease the groove' style, meaning there's no continuous session, I do everything throughout the evening at home, I do house chores and work in my garden between sets.

and I don't like variety, I'd rather do more of the same thing and become good at it than be mediocre at a lot of things.

my current work out routine is:

• monday: curls & skullcrushers 4x20
  • tuesday: t-bar rows 10x20
  • wednesday: curls & skullcrushers 4x20
  • thursday: incline bench 10x15
  • friday: core focused bodyweight & dumbell rows 4x25
  • saturday: overhead press 10x20
  • sunday: squats 5 x 15

I gradually work up the amount of reps that I have until they exceed 20+, at which point I drop them again and add weight, if I'm unable to add reps I'll add another set until I can, if I fail to add weight I continue building up my reps/sets until I can.

this isn't a bodybuilding routine, I originally started doing this as injury prevention for my work as an arborist (tree climber)
it's a weird mix of endurance and strength, similar to german volume training.

my core routine is:

• 50 bicycle crunches.
  • 70 second plank.
  • 70 second plank left side.
  • 70 second plank right side.
  • 80 mountain climbers
  • -short pause-
  • 30 raised knee situps
  • 20 jack knife situps
  • repeat 3 times.
Did the ab workout, but in a less intense version (did half of the reps twice)

I compound this with boxing too. I like your workout style ngl doing one thing mogs doing 4 excersies in a single workout lol.

• +1
Reactions: Orc

the time span between these pictures is like 5 years or so, but I'm not entirely sure.

View attachment 2372638

I don't like making things more complicated than they are, so I'll keep it as short as possible.

I work out in a 'grease the groove' style, meaning there's no continuous session, I do everything throughout the evening at home, I do house chores and work in my garden between sets.

and I don't like variety, I'd rather do more of the same thing and become good at it than be mediocre at a lot of things.

I gradually work up the amount of reps that I have until they exceed 20+, at which point I drop them again and add weight, if I'm unable to add reps I'll add another set until I can, if I fail to add weight I continue building up my reps/sets until I can.

this isn't a bodybuilding routine, I originally started doing this as injury prevention for my work as an arborist (tree climber)

my core routine is:

• 50 bicycle crunches.
  • 70 second plank.
  • 80 mountain climbers
  • -short pause-
  • 30 raised knee situps
  • 20 jack knife situps
  • repeat 3 times.
what was your hip width before training?

what was your hip width before training?
81 cm or so I thought it was more at some point turns out my ass just inserts high and throws the measurement off if I don't pull the band tighter.

View attachment 2372638

my core routine is:

• 50 bicycle crunches.
  • 70 second plank.
  • 80 mountain climbers
  • -short pause-
  • 30 raised knee situps
  • 20 jack knife situps
  • repeat 3 times.
Is youre physique possible to achieve in 5 months? Need to be summer ready. Here is current physique

Attachments

• phusique.png
    phusique.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, boss8055, coispet and 1 other person
clavicular length doesn't matter as much as hip width does, you can still have great skeletal tapering with average clavicles if your hips are narrow.
Do you know anything for reducing hip width? Or is it impossible

by the way I don't restrict myself to any specific diet and don't track macros, I eat quite good and varied though.

some staples from my diet:

View attachment 2372654View attachment 2372655View attachment 2372658View attachment 2372659View attachment 2372661View attachment 2372662View attachment 2372664View attachment 2372665

as long as you're eating dairy/poultry/fish/meat/beans with everything tracking protein becomes a meme and you're better off worrying about your micro-nutrients.

I cut and bulk by instinct, if you're cutting you're consistently hungry throughout some parts of the day, if you're bulking you eat past satiety.
ai generated

genuine qn, could someone replicate this workout and achieve something similar to your current physique? (without roids)

genuine qn, could someone replicate this workout and achieve something similar to your current physique? (without roids)
Probably not
He has insane shoulder genetics that responded very well too lifting

• +1
Reactions: FBl