Annual frame-maxxing thread.

by the way I don't restrict myself to any specific diet and don't track macros, I eat quite good and varied though.

some staples from my diet:

View attachment 2372654View attachment 2372655View attachment 2372658View attachment 2372659View attachment 2372661View attachment 2372662View attachment 2372664View attachment 2372665

as long as you're eating dairy/poultry/fish/meat/beans with everything tracking protein becomes a meme and you're better off worrying about your micro-nutrients.

I cut and bulk by instinct, if you're cutting you're consistently hungry throughout some parts of the day, if you're bulking you eat past satiety.
are u rich

figured I'd post an update of my routine with the recent influx of new members.

the time span between these pictures is like 5 years or so, but I'm not entirely sure.

View attachment 2372638

I don't like making things more complicated than they are, so I'll keep it as short as possible.

I work out in a 'grease the groove' style, meaning there's no continuous session, I do everything throughout the evening at home, I do house chores and work in my garden between sets.

and I don't like variety, I'd rather do more of the same thing and become good at it than be mediocre at a lot of things.

my current work out routine is:

• monday: curls & skullcrushers 4x20
  • tuesday: t-bar rows 10x20
  • wednesday: curls & skullcrushers 4x20
  • thursday: incline bench 10x15
  • friday: core focused bodyweight & dumbell rows 4x25
  • saturday: overhead press 10x20
  • sunday: squats 5 x 15

I gradually work up the amount of reps that I have until they exceed 20+, at which point I drop them again and add weight, if I'm unable to add reps I'll add another set until I can, if I fail to add weight I continue building up my reps/sets until I can.

this isn't a bodybuilding routine, I originally started doing this as injury prevention for my work as an arborist (tree climber)
it's a weird mix of endurance and strength, similar to german volume training.

my core routine is:

• 50 bicycle crunches.
  • 70 second plank.
  • 70 second plank left side.
  • 70 second plank right side.
  • 80 mountain climbers
  • -short pause-
  • 30 raised knee situps
  • 20 jack knife situps
  • repeat 3 times.
Stfu roid monkey. Imagine being 6ft + ,taking roids and still seeking validation from incels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, SomaliMax and Deleted member 17244

the time span between these pictures is like 5 years or so, but I'm not entirely sure.

View attachment 2372638

I don't like making things more complicated than they are, so I'll keep it as short as possible.

I work out in a 'grease the groove' style, meaning there's no continuous session, I do everything throughout the evening at home, I do house chores and work in my garden between sets.

and I don't like variety, I'd rather do more of the same thing and become good at it than be mediocre at a lot of things.

I gradually work up the amount of reps that I have until they exceed 20+, at which point I drop them again and add weight, if I'm unable to add reps I'll add another set until I can, if I fail to add weight I continue building up my reps/sets until I can.

this isn't a bodybuilding routine, I originally started doing this as injury prevention for my work as an arborist (tree climber)

my core routine is:

• 50 bicycle crunches.
  • 70 second plank.
  • 80 mountain climbers
  • -short pause-
  • 30 raised knee situps
  • 20 jack knife situps
  • repeat 3 times.
I am a little worse than your before even after training for a year.
Just bad genetics.

What is your height and weight in that first photo?

I am a little worse than your before even after training for a year.
Just bad genetics.

What is your height and weight in that first photo?
188 cm 65kg

• +1
Reactions: Jase and Arditi
Just out of curiosity is hgh considered roids?
in the technical sense that its man made, banned, has side effects and most gym maxxing normies aren't taking it. This faggot taking substances most incels won't take and is bragging about muh frame.

• +1
Reactions: Jase
Banger thread as always, I have a question-> do you think bulking is really necessary to gain muscle or it doesn't make a big difference than eating my caloric "average"?

• +1
in the technical sense that its man made, banned, has side effects and most gym maxxing normies aren't taking it. This faggot taking substances most incels won't take and is bragging about muh frame.
What would you recommend I take that has most bang for buck at 20 years old for frame / dimorphism?

What would you recommend I take that has most bang for buck at 20 years old for frame / dimorphism?
idk ask someone on this forum. You will regret the sides later in life.

clavicular length doesn't matter as much as hip width does, you can still have great skeletal tapering with average clavicles if your hips are narrow.
brutal for wide hip cels like me. I disagree though. aesthetics wise your right that hip width is most important, but from an attractivity/mogging perspective its about absolute width.

brutal for wide hip cels like me. I disagree though. aesthetics wise your right that hip width is most important, but from an attractivity/mogging perspective its about absolute width.
It’s all about tapering tbh. But look at someone like Boyka. Hips aren’t small, but he looks like a high T primal killer due to large chest and rib cage!

Attachments

• 5E596B3D-A541-4D8A-87C2-CF09FB4EEE47.jpeg
    5E596B3D-A541-4D8A-87C2-CF09FB4EEE47.jpeg
    602.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme and mvp2v1
People should understand this is what I'd call real "bodybuilding". Most guys WANT to look like this and unfortunately, even after some training sure they put on some size but they end up looking blocky/ fluffy fat with some muscle/ big arms and small everything else... because building a great physique requires more than just showing up
OP started out with slightly above-average genetics. He has great chest insertions, fast metabolism as an ectomorph, and a solid core from physical work or core training, but he does have a wide waist and high lat insertion. Looking at his workout routine, he pretty much works his shoulders every single day from compounds like rows and presses and from his arm curls/extensions. Of course, his shoulders will quadruple in size and in return his waist appears smaller.

He gets away with no direct chest workout as a result of his great chest genetics, and that actually benefits him as well making his shoulders look even bigger (A massive chest relative to the physique/frame will always overpower the shoulders). I'd rate his upper physique an 8/10, his lats being a weak point and taking into account that the picture was taken in the best conditions.

And for those of you that think he is being dishonest, It only highlights your inexperience. This is 100% achievable naturally.
Intensity comes before all of this, working out is not meant to be enjoyable during the sets, you're meant to be in discomfort. The joy comes from the progress.

-WizardCowboy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, emdeplam, pizza and 6 others
by the way I don't restrict myself to any specific diet and don't track macros, I eat quite good and varied though.

View attachment 2372654View attachment 2372655View attachment 2372658View attachment 2372659View attachment 2372661View attachment 2372662View attachment 2372664View attachment 2372665

as long as you're eating dairy/poultry/fish/meat/beans with everything tracking protein becomes a meme and you're better off worrying about your micro-nutrients.

I cut and bulk by instinct, if you're cutting you're consistently hungry throughout some parts of the day, if you're bulking you eat past satiety.
I feel like shit after reading this

Nigga eats and trains like a king and that's why he looks insane

I'm still a twink because I don't live like you.

Good thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING, Orc and 1 other person
Wait what the fuck that's like 8 exersizes

Holy I need to switch things up

Banger thread as always, I have a question-> do you think bulking is really necessary to gain muscle or it doesn't make a big difference than eating my caloric "average"?
bulking is necessary past like a year of training, you won't gain anything past beginners gains not doing it and most people stagnate there because they're afraid of losing their abs.

but he does have a wide waist
my waist is literally 29 inch relaxed.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Jase and Ryldoo IS COPING
it's a method known as 'german volume training' that used to be incorporated in the olympics, it makes you really good at a lift really quickly, but it's typically only used for short durations, I've been doing it for years straight.

my overhead press went from my worst lift to my best lift in a year.
how much u ohping now

Nice thread arborist, if you analyze your split well it does indeed contain the basics needed for progression, however this is not easy to recognize for novice lifters, also hence why it doesn't work for most and probably is inefficient. It shows that you can grow with pretty much anything as long as you hit adequate amounts of volume your muscle requires. Therefore I advise for people to find a routine they enjoy and try to have a solid diet and meet the volume requirements and how to activate and target their muscles with the exercises they perform.

Chores + workout is an excellent combination, both are unpleasant so you’re always happy to stop one and go back to the other.

do you change your training depending on if you’re cutting or bulking or just do this same routine regardless?
Bro does not superset exercises he supersets life tasks. Makes up for the inefficiency of the routine :p

yu got some recipes for the boys?

how much u ohping now
70kg x 24 for 10 sets, dropping back to 80kg for 15 soon.
yu got some recipes for the boys?

• +1
70kg x 24 for 10 sets, dropping back to 80kg for 15 soon.

Nice whatchu think about seated ohp, less abs/stabilisation muscles but I think it does mog.

Nice whatchu think about seated ohp, less abs/stabilisation muscles but I think it does mog.
doesn't make a whole lot of difference, if you don't have as much tolerance to volume you can probably do more reps seated than standing.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Jase

View attachment 2372638

my core routine is:

• 50 bicycle crunches.
  • 70 second plank.
  • 80 mountain climbers
  • -short pause-
  • 30 raised knee situps
  • 20 jack knife situps
  • repeat 3 times.
too much unnecessary volume

OP what is your Biacromial Breadth may I ask?

• +1
Reactions: 250722

I sure would love the recipes of these awesome looking dishes.

JFL WHO PINNED THIS

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
I sure would love the recipes of these awesome looking dishes.

most of the other shit is just battered fish, marinated meat, marinated vegetables, I make spice paste for fun.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
Yeah, you have very good genetics.

When you described your workout routine I was expecting... more.

it's so simple and I doubt this will work for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Yeah, you have very good genetics.

When you described your workout routine I was expecting... more.

it's so simple and I doubt this will work for everyone.
Can I PM you?

it's hard to measure on your own, somewhere around 48.

I thought so. I'm actually 47 just below you.

But still don't get how you're at 25+ Bideltoid - I'm at 23 right now, not complaining by any means, but that's a large discrepancy. Any thoughts on how to get there? Also, perhaps more importantly, what size were you when you noticed diminishing returns in terms of female attention? I would ideally like to get to 24; though I feel anything above that might not be worth the extra hassle..? @Arborist

JFL WHO PINNED THIS
I didn't ask for it if you were wondering.
Can I PM you?
go ahead but I sometimes forget to reply.
I thought so. I'm actually 47 just below you.

But still don't get how you're at 25+ Bideltoid - I'm at 23 right now, not complaining by any means, but that's a large discrepancy. Any thoughts on how to get there? Also, perhaps more importantly, what size were you when you noticed diminishing returns in terms of female attention? I would ideally like to get to 24; though I feel anything above that might not be worth the extra hassle..? @Arborist
diminishing returns don't happen from shoulder width alone but too much overall mass, how much you're able to carry just depends on how you're shaped, with my torso and arm length I can carry a lot without losing the slender athletic look, if you're build thicker you can't pile as much size without it making you look like a fridge.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Battery Cel
I didn't ask for it if you were wondering.

go ahead but I sometimes forget to reply.

diminishing returns don't happen from shoulder width alone but too much overall mass, how much you're able to carry just depends on how you're shaped, with my torso and arm length I can carry a lot without losing the slender athletic look, if you're build thicker you can't pile as much size without it making you look like a fridge.
as asking @CristianT

this guy is like 5' for example and still has that athletic look in combination with size.

most of your mass should be in your lats, delts and upper chest, lower chest shouldn't be over-pronounced or it starts distracting from your shoulders.

as asking @CristianT
oh no worries.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

That's a fair point. But specifically for yourself being lean the entire time you were bulking up and not remotely looking like a fridge, did you notice any differences in the amount of attention women gave you along then way? Like say when you were at 20in vs 23in vs 25/26? did the attention just increase linearly or did you hit a wall at some point? @Arborist

That's a fair point. But specifically for yourself being lean the entire time you were bulking up and not remotely looking like a fridge, did you notice any differences in the amount of attention women gave you along then way? Like say when you were at 20in vs 23in vs 25/26? did the attention just increase linearly or did you hit a wall at some point? @Arborist
I'm unsure whether the increased amount of attention I'm getting is related to my musculature or just because I look healthy for someone my age, I literally barely have any competition because everyone else is fat and balding.

but it hasn't gone down at any point.

• +1
Reactions: Battery Cel
I'm unsure whether the increased amount of attention I'm getting is related to my musculature or just because I look healthy for someone my age, I literally barely have any competition because everyone else is fat and balding.

but it hasn't gone down at any point.
Fair enough. I mean for some women you may be too muscular and/or too lean. So most likely your frame and wingspan helps you look more athletic and "saves" you in that regard. As long as you do the bare minimum in the gym, do you also feel like you can't really go wrong in terms of physique? At this point I'm assuming you're mostly doing it for your own health and satisfaction. @Arborist

View attachment 2372638

my core routine is:

• 50 bicycle crunches.
  • 70 second plank.
  • 80 mountain climbers
  • -short pause-
  • 30 raised knee situps
  • 20 jack knife situps
  • repeat 3 times.
Frame is law

Thanks for dropping the current routine! Did you drop the Lu Raises, or do you still do them as prehab (if so, what rep and set ranges)?

Thanks for dropping the current routine! Did you drop the Lu Raises, or do you still do them as prehab (if so, what rep and set ranges)?
still do them, don't include them in the routine because they don't build size, they're just for shoulder health, I do sets of 50 with them.

clavicular length doesn't matter as much as hip width does, you can still have great skeletal tapering with average clavicles if your hips are narrow.
Narrow clavicles and wide hips:

still do them, don't include them in the routine because they don't build size, they're just for shoulder health, I do sets of 50 with them.
You mean reps of 50, I assume? How many sets?

best frame exercise= L-sit pullups.

You mean reps of 50, I assume? How many sets?
like 3 sets of that, but it's not something you'll build size with, although you could if you lowered the reps probably.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Drop your shoulder routine boyo

like 3 sets of that, but it's not something you'll build size with, although you could if you lowered the reps probably.
Even though they are for shoulder health, do you aim to progress on these? Or do you just do the same weight every time?