Anotha day, another shit in the teachers bathroom

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Kraken
Joined
Jul 25, 2024
Posts
3,416
Reputation
2,460
I told my teacher I needed to go to the secretary to talk about a payment to the school
So he will think it can take long up to 15mins or more
If you take longer just say ti was serious and confusing

And yeah he didn't even give a shit about it and he send me
I went downstairs and now I'm looking pooping
Zamn
Those fucking oats and prunes(too much fiber too quick but I will adapt)
Like 2 more minutes and I'll come out I won't drag it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and -joe
what on earth are you talking about?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk

Similar threads

KB_maxxer
Replies
2
Views
23
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
Replies
2
Views
18
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
Replies
17
Views
81
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
AnastPal67
Replies
7
Views
54
AnastPal67
AnastPal67
the zodiac
Replies
2
Views
27
vux
vux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top