Another brutal muslim-cel arranged marriage thread - muslimcels please do not enter

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@FailedNormieManlet got a funny story regards Tina arranged marriage.
A Bengali family in the same town as us had a son who was jacked personal trainer (roided) aesthetic physique, height about 5ft6-7 he's probs 37 now. Was 27-8 when he got married freshie from desh (she was actually cute tbh)

But he loved to go out with his trainer friends etc was muscular so I'm sure many women found him attractive. Had a kid wij his wife and left her for another Iranian woman he met somewhere who he's with now.
But his ex wife cooked and cleaned for his mum as she lived with them, she lives wih them to this day because she became close with them and had no other family in UK. Divorcee living with her exes in laws...
Shows the cons of arranged marriages right there...

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet got a funny story regards Tina arranged marriage.
A Bengali family in the same town as us had a son who was jacked personal trainer (roided) aesthetic physique, height about 5ft6-7 he's probs 37 now. Was 27-8 when he got married freshie from desh (she was actually cute tbh)

But he loved to go out with his trainer friends etc was muscular so I'm sure many women found him attractive. Had a kid wij his wife and left her for another Iranian woman he met somewhere who he's with now.
But his ex wife cooked and cleaned for his mum as she lived with them, she lives wih them to this day because she became close with them and had no other family in UK. Divorcee living with her exes in laws...
Shows the cons of arranged marriages right there...
holy fuck lol, does the jacked guy's parents hate him or something? The thing is, she is only accepted by the parents because she had a kid. That's the only good thing about arranged marriages tbh, it's the kids are raised okay/given a lot of priority. But fuck man that is brutal for her.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I feel you there about bengali girls thing. Most think I am mainly into whites - which isn't 100% true. I just dislike the stupid hijabi look. I suspect they think we are like this because we probably act fairly white/white washed and don't go around smoking shisha saying "innit bro" after every sentence. I might have told you this before, but I have this cousin of mine. And she knew I had a white gf, and she got annoyed saying "white girls are sluts!! why do you go with them!!!!!!!!!" and other sorts, bengali girls HATE it if you date whites.

If you ever want to date an indian or bengali girl, if she finds out you dated whites, she will be fucking pissed.

I still believe there is the right girl, but she would have to go through a lot of vetting tbh
Yeah it's the inferiority complex we were talking about, when really a lot of Bengalis girls really do want white men as well lol.
Plus yeah we are 'white washed' rather than being some Bradford typical paki jfl..

Yeah a lot of vetting haha, which is why rotations appeal to me.. as women also piss me off sometimes I wouldn't want one always in same roof as me, I actually prefer my own company a lot too

• +1
holy fuck lol, does the jacked guy's parents hate him or something? The thing is, she is only accepted by the parents because she had a kid. That's the only good thing about arranged marriages tbh, it's the kids are raised okay/given a lot of priority. But fuck man that is brutal for her.
Yeah think he stopped talking to his father (I'd see them at mosque when before he left the area and he'd never acknowledge his dad)
But bro the brutal thing is man his dad left his mother (who was obese and unwell) for a young 20 somethig year old in Bangladesh (madness)
All this children turned against him after that.
Think the trainer's ex wife felt really bad too and stayed (mainly coz of kid your right)
I know he still sees his child which is good though, and he's always been really nice to me even tho he didn't know me much (was my uncles friend)

See tho oringally the jacked trainer was probs afraid to say no to his parents on the marriage, and thought fuck it I'll see what happens, and look how it turned out..

• +1
Yeah it's the inferiority complex we were talking about, when really a lot of Bengalis girls really do want white men as well lol.
Plus yeah we are 'white washed' rather than being some Bradford typical paki jfl..

Yeah a lot of vetting haha, which is why rotations appeal to me.. as women also piss me off sometimes I wouldn't want one always in same roof as me, I actually prefer my own company a lot too
Yeah bengali girls are desperate for the attention of whites JFL. I can sort of understand what you mean by preferring own company. Sometimes I have to sort of push my family aside for some personal time, my mum used to get upset at it and thought I was weird because my brothers don't do the same thing lol. But she's accepted it
Yeah think he stopped talking to his father (I'd see them at mosque when before he left the area and he'd never acknowledge his dad)
But bro the brutal thing is man his dad left his mother (who was obese and unwell) for a young 20 somethig year old in Bangladesh (madness)
All this children turned against him after that.
Think the trainer's ex wife felt really bad too and stayed (mainly coz of kid your right)
I know he still sees his child which is good though, and he's always been really nice to me even tho he didn't know me much (was my uncles friend)

See tho oringally the jacked trainer was probs afraid to say no to his parents on the marriage, and thought fuck it I'll see what happens, and look how it turned out..
That is brutal af, and yeah I agree. He probably was scared of saying no, maybe even was gaslit by parents to thinking he couldn't do better. I feel like the situation is a mess tbh, I don't think I could personally leave like that if I had a kid.

Sad about him and father not talking to each other too, but tbh if my dad left my mum like that when she was unwell, I'd be quite annoyed too.

I have a similar story to tell, my cousin he married this chick right - met her through uni and shit. Basically they were dating beforehand and this chick was supposed to get married to some guy. She said no, but her parents told her to. She basically agreed to, but then ditched the guy on the wedding day to be with my cousin JFL. Mother is in tears and dad is pissed off, but both want her back - she refuses though.

Entire bengali community was angry at her tho lol. This is what happens when people don't live the life they want

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah bengali girls are desperate for the attention of whites JFL. I can sort of understand what you mean by preferring own company. Sometimes I have to sort of push my family aside for some personal time, my mum used to get upset at it and thought I was weird because my brothers don't do the same thing lol. But she's accepted it

That is brutal af, and yeah I agree. He probably was scared of saying no, maybe even was gaslit by parents to thinking he couldn't do better. I feel like the situation is a mess tbh, I don't think I could personally leave like that if I had a kid.

Sad about him and father not talking to each other too, but tbh if my dad left my mum like that when she was unwell, I'd be quite annoyed too.

I have a similar story to tell, my cousin he married this chick right - met her through uni and shit. Basically they were dating beforehand and this chick was supposed to get married to some guy. She said no, but her parents told her to. She basically agreed to, but then ditched the guy on the wedding day to be with my cousin JFL. Mother is in tears and dad is pissed off, but both want her back - she refuses though.

Entire bengali community was angry at her tho lol. This is what happens when people don't live the life they want
Yeah I prefer my own company, obviously love spending time with women and close friends esp with activities etc.

That's fkn brutal hahaha tbh Ur kids are in the west they're gonna be influenced unfortunately for parents ideas, that's what I don't like about the culture, the fear of parents can stop u not living life u want. I genuinely feel cutting parents off is something that may happen (really dont want to ideally) but we need boundaries
But Bengalis are money hungry so if I'm wealthy my dad would probs lemme do whatever hahaha

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah I prefer my own company, obviously love spending time with women and close friends esp with activities etc.

That's fkn brutal hahaha tbh Ur kids are in the west they're gonna be influenced unfortunately for parents ideas, that's what I don't like about the culture, the fear of parents can stop u not living life u want. I genuinely feel cutting parents off is something that may happen (really dont want to ideally) but we need boundaries
But Bengalis are money hungry so if I'm wealthy my dad would probs lemme do whatever hahaha
Yeah fear of parents is what causes so many bengalis to be submissive af. My parents aren't that money hungy luckily, they've never asked for anything from me or anything of that sort. They just hope I get married and start my life and shit, at the end of the day I think most bengali parents love their kids. But they are unable to accept that kids are their own people

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Chadethnic101
Your arranged marriage wife doesn't love you, never get it twisted. She never did love you, she barely gives a fuck. She's trying to advance herself, you are just a stepping stone.
that's not the point of an arranged marriage though
in a patriarchal system getting married means having a fuck toy for life pretty much. Whether she likes it or not, doesn't matter
Arranged marriages don't exist in western countries, because femoids can be independent. They can divorce any time. what you refer to is beta buxxing

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
No offence, but assuming you come from some 3rd world country. Have you ever been back to your home country? The girls there aren't mythical creatures who are pure and do no wrong, they're just as fucked
AWALT is legit but it comes down to how patriarchal the country is. If in one country females are objects that are being traded, then females in that country are superior to western cancer whores. And besides most countries by now have adopted the western cancer culture of feminism. There's maybe a handful countries left that are patriarchal. Even India is a feminist shithole for the most part

• +1
that's not the point of an arranged marriage though
in a patriarchal system getting married means having a fuck toy for life pretty much. Whether she likes it or not, doesn't matter
Arranged marriages don't exist in western countries, because femoids can be independent. They can divorce any time. what you refer to is beta buxxing
JFL in the west she has a say, in the west she can flip a finger and tell you to fuck off. Arranged marriage in the west is pointless - which is what I was referring to

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
nigga so what if it’s betabuxx… what else are truecels supposed to do
id rather betabuxx then die virgin
unless you're 5'2 and ethnic male, there is no reason for u to be trucel

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14905 and Copeful
Previous thread on arranged marriages

I was talking to my mother the other day and she was telling me about how some bengali woman (btw muslim-cels, she was fresh off the boat) and how she divorced her husband, I've met this woman a few times and she seemed okay too. Anyways the divorce happened due to her husband being too demanding, they both worked jobs and he expected her to cook and clean, he didn't help that much. She got pissed off with him and just divorced him, the husband is now begging for her to come back and is basically like a dog atm. She is refusing to now come back, most likely going to be railed by a chad or something. The husband is frantically trying to talk her family and shit into making her come back - but no one gives a fuck LOL.

Questions I asked my mum

1. Why did she wait so long to divorce the husband?

>*laughs* to get a british passport and to be a citizen here, if she wasn't legal yet, she'd not divorce him

2. How would the husband prevent the divorce then?

> Well it was an arranged marriage to a woman who wanted a passport, he would have got divorced anyways. He could have helped and it might have changed stuff, but if he got her pregnant and they had a child, she'd never divorce. She would probably accept abuse from him, if that meant her child would not grow up in single parent household.

3. Is this sort of thing common?

> Yeah ofc it's common, your cousin for example (for those that don't know, I have a 30 year old incel tier cousin who finally managed to get an arranged marriage to some whore from bangladesh) if he had not got his wife pregnant, she'd probably have left him after a year or so, when she gains legal citizenship basically. Arranged marriages are not for love.

Well there you have it, straight from the horse's mouth. I'm lucky I have a good relationship with my mum, where she will inadvertently drop blackpill after blackpill.

I wasn't able to ask many looks-related questions sadly, but my mother has dropped blackpills to me previously saying she regrets marrying my dad sometimes because he was so short. She didn't expect me being so short - brutal tbh. Although she claims she likes my dad because he is a good dad, so the height isn't too bad.

What have we learnt from this?

Your arranged marriage wife doesn't love you, never get it twisted. She never did love you, she barely gives a fuck. She's trying to advance herself, you are just a stepping stone.

@ropemax @TRUE_CEL @LooksDeficiency @Chadethnic101
and after telling you all this both your parents want you to get an arranged marriage too? the fuck?

• +1
Arranged marriage =women you married will desipise you unless you are chad.

In normal marriages she wont despise you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 7098
They dont despise because they can leave
arranged marriage wife also can leave, some do, some don't. if you have a beta-bux husband that never speaks up against you and still gives you all the luxuries you strive for while not demanding anything from her most will probably just stay married.

Wives don't leave because most of the time they have adapted to the lifestyle their husbands provide for them

if they can get away with still living a good life without having to work and not having to show affection to their husbands (and maybe sleep around) they'll choose that over poverty every day of the week

you'll see it coming

• +1
How short are you?
From the Netherlands, but ethnic moroccan of course. Just a few weeks ago my mother showed me a 16 year old jb to marry.
No way :feelsahh:

Daily reminder that Muslim girls do anal to preserve their virginity and suck cocks
Even brutal is that they could just get their hymen stitched up and you wouldn't know shit jfl
Tbf my country is more degenerate and pretty much only nominally muslim, but still:feelsrope:

• +1