Another Slay Story From Han Nate Jacobs

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
So last night I was busy with some undisclosed social event that was going on well until 4AM, I had time to hop out and go to the club with a few Chadlite+ slayer friends though as well as messaging foids on Tinder throughout the event.

At the club as I was getting some drinks at the bar a pair of short slutty blonde HTBs tried to talk to me (I recognized one of them since they were in my sister sorority), I basically ignored them and did this (which is my signature move when my ego is too high to entertain foids)

I was on Tinder with a foid I matched with tonight (Hyper-NT Stacylite brunette with green eyes, phenomenal coloring, and ideal body), who I was talking to, she mentioned I also matched with her best friend (NT mid-high Stacylite dirty blonde/ginger with blue eyes and insane PFL almond hunter eyes, wide palate and ideal body) and suggested I should go over to their house and fuck them

I decided to take up their offer (this was around 1AM and I was at a bar, I had to be back at my social event by 2:30AM) so I took an Uber to their address and fucked both of them raw (they were both about 5'2-5'3 so my frauded 6'5 height made me tower over them when I arrived I put 6'2 on Tinder to lower expectations and blow them away in person while still being "tall" by foid standards)

Then I left at around 2:15 to go get food from a nearby fast food place and hurried to the social event I had to be at, which was the end of the story

Ended up going to bed at around 4AM, when I woke up today in the morning I got texts from both of them along the lines of "good morning i had so much fun last night we should do it again if youre not busy"

SINCE NOBODY SEEMS TO BELIEVE MY SLAY STORIES ("MUH RICECELS CANT HAVE SEX!!!") I WILL PROVIDE BLURRED PICTURES AND MESSAGES WITH THEM IN PMS UPON REQUEST FOR THE SKEPTICS

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, aesthetic beauty, ReadBooksEveryday and 7 others
Troll thread

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, funkyflamingo and chadpreetsingh
you are the balloon headed rice farmer right or am I confusing you with someone else?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 16275, Hottaco34 and 8 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and chosen-one
😂

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
not a single molecule larping chink

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Heinrich Schmidt, chadpreetsingh and 2 others
SINCE NOBODY SEEMS TO BELIEVE MY SLAY STORIES ("MUH RICECELS CANT HAVE SEX!!!") I WILL PROVIDE BLURRED PICTURES AND MESSAGES WITH THEM IN PMS UPON REQUEST FOR THE SKEPTICS

Han Nate Jacobs? More like Han Crisick dawggg

@ascension @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blithe, ReadBooksEveryday, ascension and 2 others
Send brother I’m not saying ur bsing but I don’t believe u either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ReadBooksEveryday, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
bump also SINCE NOBODY SEEMS TO BELIEVE MY SLAY STORIES ("MUH RICECELS CANT HAVE SEX!!!") I WILL PROVIDE BLURRED PICTURES AND MESSAGES WITH THEM IN PMS UPON REQUEST FOR THE SKEPTICS

you are the balloon headed rice farmer right or am I confusing you with someone else?
u are curry stfu the bouncers look at u with disgust and reject u at the club for arbitrary reasons so u dont creep girls out

• +1
Bro is Asian @derekpajeeter

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, try2beme and GuyFromSingapore
u are curry stfu the bouncers look at u with disgust and reject u at the club for arbitrary reasons so u dont creep girls out
Bro youre a bloated balloon rice farmer that the club uses as the ceiling pulse lighting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Bushman, Kristin and 5 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Bushman, chosen-one and 1 other person
i slay WASP/Han stacylites while u rot
you slay the kombucha that u lubricate a dogs vagina with and fuck to cope with your inceldom and chink genetics. Your faither boiled the rice aspiring chadlite paid the price

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Heinrich Schmidt, Bushman and 5 others
not even a molecule your fucking larper. get a life

• +1
Reactions: blithe, Heinrich Schmidt, Bushman and 6 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
imagine if antonio medugno seeked validation from some rotmaxxed incel LMAO
Incel in milano

s
send

So last night I was busy with some undisclosed social event that was going on well until 4AM, I had time to hop out and go to the club with a few Chadlite+ slayer friends though as well as messaging foids on Tinder throughout the event.

At the club as I was getting some drinks at the bar a pair of short slutty blonde HTBs tried to talk to me (I recognized one of them since they were in my sister sorority), I basically ignored them and did this (which is my signature move when my ego is too high to entertain foids)

I was on Tinder with a foid I matched with tonight (Hyper-NT Stacylite brunette with green eyes, phenomenal coloring, and ideal body), who I was talking to, she mentioned I also matched with her best friend (NT mid-high Stacylite dirty blonde/ginger with blue eyes and insane PFL almond hunter eyes, wide palate and ideal body) and suggested I should go over to their house and fuck them

I decided to take up their offer (this was around 1AM and I was at a bar, I had to be back at my social event by 2:30AM) so I took an Uber to their address and fucked both of them raw (they were both about 5'2-5'3 so my frauded 6'5 height made me tower over them when I arrived I put 6'2 on Tinder to lower expectations and blow them away in person while still being "tall" by foid standards)

Then I left at around 2:15 to go get food from a nearby fast food place and hurried to the social event I had to be at, which was the end of the story

Ended up going to bed at around 4AM, when I woke up today in the morning I got texts from both of them along the lines of "good morning i had so much fun last night we should do it again if youre not busy"

You are such an autist

• +1
Pm then lemme see

Where is that famous proof, nigger???

• JFL
Your schtick is getting boring, slope.

• +1
The more you post the less sympathy i have for chink men.
@HeightPilledum, breed these niggas out of existence

• +1
we all now you are larping you are that ugly asian guy right jfl pathetic

• +1
we all now you are larping you are that ugly asian guy right jfl pathetic
im not ugly (mid-high CL by PSL metrics, high-low Chad SMV especially with status on campus) and im not asian im Han Chinese

im not ugly (mid-high CL by PSL metrics, high-low Chad SMV especially with status on campus) and im not asian im Han Chinese
We all now you are some autistic little asian guy making up fake stories to feel good about your subhuman life next time just smoke weed nigga

• +1
We all now you are some autistic little asian guy making up fake stories to feel good about your subhuman life next time just smoke weed nigga
u are invisible next to me in the club while i get approached multiple times per hour

u are invisible next to me in the club while i get approached multiple times per hour
Yea bro and i fucked 10 super models yesterday average life of a org user

• +1
Yea bro and i fucked 10 super models yesterday average life of a org user
i fucked 2 stacylites yesterday while u rot keep coping cumskin sub5

• +1
Poor lil feller.

Oh God Smh GIF

• +1