Kraken
Think he had surgeries?

Before:

After

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21419, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
Yeah but he got BSC'd

You can see this with a lot of celebs tbh. Other than a few rare prettyboys, I really do think most men reach their physical peak later in life (unless they go bald and get fat). Whereas most women look like grannies by 25.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, klamus, Lmao and 10 others
You can see this with a lot of celebs tbh. Other than a few rare prettyboys, I really do think most men reach their physical peak later in life. Wheras most women look like grannies by 25.
men only reach their peak later in life if they have 99th precentile aging genes and dont go bald.

Also AJs "ascension" doesnt get talked about becaues its only a gymmaxx. Tons of normies ascend like this aswell

men only reach their peak later in life if they have 99th precentile aging genes and dont go bald.

Also AJs "ascension" doesnt get talked about becaues its only a gymmaxx. Tons of normies ascend like this aswell
Look at his lower third in the first pic

frauding with beard + towel. If you look at most of his other pic his lower third looks similair. I think its a combination of thick neck halo/illusion + very slight increase of width from aging. Could be surgery too ofc

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
frauding with beard + towel. If you look at most of his other pic his lower third looks similair. I think its a combination of thick neck halo/illusion + very slight increase of width from aging. Could be surgery too ofc
Why would a boxer get surgery? Seems like a recipe for a disaster.

It is a dumb thread jfl.

The change is a combo of stubble, muscles, thicker neck and the FACE maturing with age.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Lmao and 6 others
african rhino and there's an illusion of an expanded maxilla and more horizontal face but i think it's just the camera angle and lens distortion reduced from the first photo imo, possible hair transplant for a reduced hairline, and to make it more straight. (most liekly just angle and lens distortion like i said and haircut da fade nigga yuh we was kangs) got a wider jaw too but is this guy an athlete? probably just from roids, and testosterone.

oh wait the 2nd photo is a professional shot lmfao they edit it with photoshop xD

If anything i think anthony joshua should be held as an example of what gymcelling can do for people who have a face rated higher than the "subhumanity event horizon" and/or have bbc halo or any other variant of pheno halo

anthony joshua doesnt strike me as someone to get psl level surgeries, maybe a hair transplant or nosejob at most

Incels playing all sorts of mental gymnastics without realising that males peak in bone mass in late 20s to 30s as long as entire hormonal profile is working good.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
african rhino and there's an illusion of an expanded maxilla and more horizontal face but i think it's just the camera angle and lens distortion reduced from the first photo imo, possible hair transplant for a reduced hairline, and to make it more straight. (most liekly just angle and lens distortion like i said and haircut da fade nigga yuh we was kangs) got a wider jaw too but is this guy an athlete? probably just from roids, and testosterone.
wdym rhino his nose is the exact same width in those 2 pics. same with his hairline (he is slightly raising his eyebrows in the second pic). The wider jaw is mostly illusion from thicker neck and maaaaaaaaaaaybe a bit of mandible widening due to age and masseter hypertrophy because of gymcelling and roids

you forgot to add he's 6'5

name checks out:lul:
no nigga i would love to be 6'5 but it wouldnt do much for my slaying ability as i am ltn. Netherlands is filled with 6'4 ltns who dont slay. It would ofc halo htn+ but if you are htn you dont need the halo anyway. Its tall, dark AND HANDSOME, not just tall and dark. Cant believe this still needs to be pointed out.

You can see this with a lot of celebs tbh. Other than a few rare prettyboys, I really do think most men reach their physical peak later in life (unless they go bald and get fat). Whereas most women look like grannies by 25.
That’s because in ancient times, women commonly reproduced as soon as they finished puberty, whereas men needed more time to accumulate strength, status, and resources to become attractive to foids. It’s why men tend to peak later and age better. They’re reproductive window is much longer than women’s.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
no nigga i would love to be 6'5 but it wouldnt do much for my slaying ability as i am ltn. Netherlands is filled with 6'4 ltns who dont slay. It would ofc halo htn+ but if you are htn you dont need the halo anyway. Its tall, dark AND HANDSOME, not just tall and dark. Cant believe this still needs to be pointed out.
netherlands is an outlier country in terms of height, we are talking in general

wdym rhino his nose is the exact same width in those 2 pics. same with his hairline (he is slightly raising his eyebrows in the second pic). The wider jaw is mostly illusion from thicker neck and maaaaaaaaaaaybe a bit of mandible widening due to age and masseter hypertrophy because of gymcelling and roids
nose is not the same most likely photoshop or rhino

netherlands is an outlier country in terms of height, we are talking in general
sure but wouldn't that make the height requirement even taller? Instead 5'9 niggas can slay here. I remember seeing an interview of a male stripper (in dutch) who was only sligtly taller than the host who was 5'9, so he was 6 feet tops. He was talking about how succesfull he is and how he got into stripping (litterally started taking of his clothes as a joke in a party once and the girls went absolutely mad.) also talked about a story about how he got hired by a group of wealthy sluts to give a show and fucked all of them that same day. He wasnt larping, i looked him up on an agency's site later. Goes without saying but he was htn-chadlite and gymmaxxed, which is what actually gives you smv.

Got punched in face thousands of times in between those pics

I think he had a big dick aswell (he talked about using pumps on it before shows and tying it off to have it stay big for a long time). He would show it at shows and the girls loved it according to him

sure but wouldn't that make the height requirement even taller? Instead 5'9 niggas can slay here. I remember seeing an interview of a male stripper (in dutch) who was only sligtly taller than the host who was 5'9, so he was 6 feet tops. He was talking about how succesfull he is and how he got into stripping (litterally started taking of his clothes as a joke in a party once and the girls went absolutely mad.) also talked about a story about how he got hired by a group of wealthy sluts to give a show and fucked all of them that same day. He wasnt larping, i looked him up on an agency's site later. Goes without saying but he was htn-chadlite and gymmaxxed, which is what actually gives you smv.
stop giving outlier examples:lul:

stop giving outlier examples:lul:
yeah i guess in the real world most people are normies so height matters, but both a tall and average height normie's slaying ability are so low that their difference get's lost to noise

yeah i guess in the real world most people are normies so height matters, but both a tall and average height normie's slaying ability are so low that their difference get's lost to noise
is @CEO of Sex your alt?

ill say it like this: most people that are incels, if they were to suddenly become 6'4 their slaying ability would only get marginaly improved at best, because most people are not incel due to their height even if they are shorter than average

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, CEO of Sex and Stopping@Nothing19
i do think that height is more important for LTRs than slaying but who genuinly cares about ltr

I think it was mainly roids and HGH

You don't think he did something with his nose at the very least
Look how big it used to be, compared to his now photos

He also got invisalign or something because he no longer has the gap in his front teeth

He also got invisalign or something because he no longer has the gap in his front teeth
his nose isnt bigger if you look carefully. also a smaller nose wouldnt do much for his smv with the type of pheno and "look" he has (bbc halo)

He's defo got veneers and teeth work done

I can defo see what you mean by nose, but he's a boxer surely getting a rhino would be dumb coz a rhino weakens your nose structure- he had broken his nose against povetkin so maybe he had it after that fight not sure, doubt it though his face just got bigger from ageing and roiding

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
He's defo got veneers and teeth work done

I can defo see what you mean by nose, but he's a boxer surely getting a rhino would be dumb coz a rhino weakens your nose structure- he had broken his nose against povetkin so maybe he had it after that fight not sure, doubt it though his face just got bigger from ageing and roiding
could be, teeth are a big part of the smv of some black slayers.

I also think he got a hair transplant. But it's gonna be harder to convince you guys of that one. But take a look at his dad. He's like a NW7, but yet Joshua seemingly still has a perfect NW0. Also, he always wears his hair high, possibly skinning the sides. Wearing hair high is a tell tell sign someone might've had a HT because it's harder to tell the density difference. If he got a 1.5 haircut, you probably see thin patches on his head from the difference in density.

i think he got a skin transplant
@klamus didn't you skinmaxx?

Yeah. I can see what happened then. Maybe his nose got messed up in a fight and asked the doctor to make it smaller aswell as correcting the break

I think he had a big dick aswell (he talked about using pumps on it before shows and tying it off to have it stay big for a long time). He would show it at shows and the girls loved it according to him
wtf??? clearly a larp, no way would someone like AJ, prob the most media trained monkey in professional sports talk about how he pumps his dick up before PPVs to get the foids looking at it, he already knows a lot.of his PPV numbers are because of foids, just compare him to Fury.

yeah as for the pic, I think just aging and maturing, hes like 34 now, and cos hes masc will stay good looking for a while

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
wtf??? clearly a larp, no way would someone like AJ, prob the most media trained monkey in professional sports talk about how he pumps his dick up before PPVs to get the foids looking at it, he already knows a lot.of his PPV numbers are because of foids, just compare him to Fury.

yeah as for the pic, I think just aging and maturing, hes like 34 now, and cos hes masc will stay good looking for a while
i am talking about the stripper retard (in my response to the monk's heightcope comment) over for your reading comprehension

I also think he got a hair transplant. But it's gonna be harder to convince you guys of that one. But take a look at his dad. He's like a NW7, but yet Joshua seemingly still has a perfect NW0. Also, he always wears his hair high, possibly skinning the sides. Wearing hair high is a tell tell sign someone might've had a HT because it's harder to tell the density difference. If he got a 1.5 haircut, you probably see thin patches on his head from the difference in density.
norwooding genes arent perfeclty correlated with moms side or even family or anything like that. He could have gone lucky (or he takes fin)

i do think that height is more important for LTRs than slaying but who genuinly cares about ltr
what makes u say that? I'd have thought the opposite

The power of roids

what makes u say that? I'd have thought the opposite
because slaying is purely about smv and in my opinion at least height above manlet doesnt add much to that. But ltrs are also about having a socially acceptable partner that you can show off and that your parents approve of, so classically masculine qualities (being tall, making money, being the outdoorsy type, having facial hair) can increase your LTR appeal i feel like while doing absolutely nothing to very little for ONS/FWB apeal

because slaying is purely about smv and in my opinion at least height above manlet doesnt add much to that. But ltrs are also about having a socially acceptable partner that you can show off and that your parents approve of, so classically masculine qualities (being tall, making money, being the outdoorsy type, having facial hair) can increase your LTR appeal i feel like while doing absolutely nothing to very little for ONS/FWB apeal
interesting, I sort of get ur point in height, I guess most foids just care a dude is not manlet and taller than them. so its raw SMV shit for ONS, like facial harmony, sharp or exotic features and being ripped that gets u ONS

interesting, I sort of get ur point in height, I guess most foids just care a dude is not manlet and taller than them. so its raw SMV shit for ONS, like facial harmony, sharp or exotic features and being ripped that gets u ONS
yes. I think most dutchcels can confirm that height isn't all that since the netherlands is filled to the brim with 6'4+ white dudes, which according to forum curries should be slaying hard, but they don't. YOu could say its because dutch foids are tall too (they are, avg foid heigt is 5'7) but these dutch dudes dont slay foreign women either, atleast the ones who only have height. And 6'1-2 to 5'7 is still a pretty big difference. The 3 dudes i knew in high school who had the most success with women were in the 5'11-6'1 range, which is slightly below average to average height in NL. And the 6'10 guy who even got scouted to play basketball at high level did slay a bit, but not nearly as much as you would expect based on what this forum says about height sometimes

yes. I think most dutchcels can confirm that height isn't all that since the netherlands is filled to the brim with 6'4+ white dudes, which according to forum curries should be slaying hard, but they don't. YOu could say its because dutch foids are tall too (they are, avg foid heigt is 5'7) but these dutch dudes dont slay foreign women either, atleast the ones who only have height. And 6'1-2 to 5'7 is still a pretty big difference. The 3 dudes i knew in high school who had the most success with women were in the 5'11-6'1 range, which is slightly below average to average height in NL. And the 6'10 guy who even got scouted to play basketball at high level did slay a bit, but not nearly as much as you would expect based on what this forum says about height sometimes
But this is also IMO cos when u get above like 183cm or so u Starr getting less attractive faces, if I think of white Dutch people, they defo don't tend to have good face, they just vanilla normies, and they all tall.

Defo think a more med/Latin or even caucuses to afghan style face is way more attractive than northern European, the northern European one will just win to slay noodles