Anti-agemaxxing- Steroids and Alcohol

Y

YoJoe

Iron
So let's say I've made my mind up in taking steroids to achieve a desired physique.
( Also please guide me , for those who are aware, on what steroid is optimal for both size with simultaneously minimal damage on hair and collagen. Thank you.)

If I do that, should I continue to abstain from alcohol because I want to look younger as I get older or is all my collagen and youth gonna be wasted away by the roid usage anyway , meaning there's no point and I may as well live it up and drink?

So I if take one vice does that automatically act as an admission to take others or should I just stick to ONE to minimize the impact from an anti-age , looksmaxx perspective.

Comment what you think.

ok

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
litterally ur first post already shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
test, primo and anavar are the safest compounds all around but primo and var will make you shed like crazy if you're prone to balding

• +1
Reactions: Solar
Wouldn't do anything but cycle T & dbol. & only after you've 100% maxed out natty & can't make any more progress.

• +1
Reactions: Solar and YoJoe
Alcohol and steroids? you're asking to get fucked.

• +1
Reactions: anoncell
Wouldn't do anything but cycle T & dbol. & only after you've 100% maxed out natty & can't make any more progress.
maybe not 100% maxing out natty, shit can take 10 years + , maybe when you've dialed in gym knowledge and diet cuz 90% of people that hop on don't and end up looking dog shit

( Also please guide me , for those who are aware, on what steroid is optimal for both size with simultaneously minimal damage on hair and collagen. Thank you.)
there's probably a botb thread on this already