Anti-Aging Looksmaxxing Guide: Remain a Chad Forever?

Cistanche I'll go into some other time, but it is a grail when used properly. I'm starting to believe that it can make you face and body more dimorphic over time. But the only way I can give non bs feedback is by properly trialling it myself, with a set regime and reporting back after 7-12 months.
What kind of dose for Cistanche to get increased dimorphism? What do you mean exactly by using it "properly" ?

Get Retin-A from the indian sites. You'll find a source, it's super cheap like 2-3$ for a tube from what I remember. Retinol is just ineffective imo.
Do you have some links? How much more powerful is Retin-A compared to Retinol?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Seth Walsh
All of us are telomere cels :feelswhy::feelswhy:

We need to stop them from shortening

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Do you have some links? How much more powerful is Retin-A compared to Retinol?
They don't compare. Retin-A actually works for acne and anti-aging. Retinol isn't in the same league.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Yerico7 and enchanted_elixir
What kind of dose for Cistanche to get increased dimorphism? What do you mean exactly by using it "properly" ?
I mean taking it with Cholesterol and understanding the influence Cistanche has on steroidogenic enzymes like some of the CYPs involved in Cholesterol synthesis. Also the effect on GDNF for dopamine and the Kisspeptin-1 neuropeptide and the GPR54 and hypothalamic androgen receptor which pretty much lie at the start of the chain for male sex hormone production. I don't really have a dose for Cistanche, nor do I have enough of a time period where I can anecdotally verify some of the amazing things I've found in research journals/reports. I first used it around June/July 2021 but not frequently enough. Definitely has a strong androgen effect and best taken with a cholesterol source but I need to research and trial more because Cistanche really isn't talked about and potentially has some ground-breaking use-cases and effects. DYOR because I don't really want to post a thread if I find something significant because it can just be taken and put into some grifter's T maxxing course. Cistanche definitely helps increase Testosterone, but the effects on KISS1 and GPR54 are FAR more interesting as GnRH itself is literally influenced by kisspeptin.

There are tons of recent research journals, make of them as you will. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35406710/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and EverythingMattersCel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, helpmegod, Prince88 and 1 other person
Botox
RetinA+moisturizer
Sunscreen
Microneedling
Redlight therapy
GHK-Cu injections or topical
Laser treats
Radiesse or Profilho injections

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, AscendingHero and Prince88
Botox
RetinA+moisturizer
Sunscreen
Microneedling
Redlight therapy
GHK-Cu injections or topical
Laser treats
Radiesse or Profilho injections
Everything but botox :lul:

Your wrong. Botox is the most important on the list. It made the biggest difference for me. I absolutely love botox.
For a while, once gravity gets to it...:lul:

All of us are telomere cels :feelswhy::feelswhy:

We need to stop them from shortening

Epitalon is brutally expensive for the dose you need unfortunately. I calculated £7000 a year. That alone is more than double all my existing looksmax spend (exc. surgery)! I looked into it a while back but the price-performance ratio isn't there. Maybe when I have more money. Should be able to make decent money once ascended.

melanotan 2 is based for anti aging

melanotan 2 is based for anti aging
How long you been using it and what's your experience with it recently? I'm thinking of using it again this summer.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
How long you been using it and what's your experience with it recently? I'm thinking of using it again this summer.
only used it 4 times. 100mcg each. already tanned asfuck i didnt use it for 2+ weeks now looking how fast the tan fades gonna use it again when the UV index is constant good but i am part med so i tan already fast

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Appreciate the High effort
We need more posters like this

But one thing that demoralises me is genetics
Some people will just age bad no matter how good their lifestyle is
Like i can see some first stage lost of collagen on my skin at 22 (its a bit down than when i was 15-16) despite having been on supplements and serums religiously

Some brutal age descensions of High status people also prove this that sometimes you just will age worse like Leonardo, Prince Harry etc

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and currylightskin
Great stuff man. imo, this isn't talked about enough. Conservatively, I'm in the 99th percentile here when it comes to anti-aging efforts. It's great to see others drawing attention to something so important!

• +1
Appreciate the High effort
We need more posters like this

But one thing that demoralises me is genetics
Some people will just age bad no matter how good their lifestyle is
Like i can see some first stage lost of collagen on my skin at 22 (its a bit down than when i was 15-16) despite having been on supplements and serums religiously

Some brutal age descensions of High status people also prove this that sometimes you just will age worse like Leonardo, Prince Harry etc
If you can find a way to allow indefinite telomeres without giving people cancer, you'll go down in history as the person who gave humanity the fountain of youth and biological immportality

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Great stuff man. imo, this isn't talked about enough. Conservatively, I'm in the 99th percentile here when it comes to anti-aging efforts. It's great to see others drawing attention to something so important!
Definitely man, thanks!

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
Your wrong. Botox is the most important on the list. It made the biggest difference for me. I absolutely love botox.
sunscreen and retin a are the most important. Elastine and collagen degradation is irreversible

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Yerico7 and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7098
Just have friends and don‘t get cucked to reverse skin aging, bro
tbh ldar is the best prevention in terms of aging cus you don't stay under the sun, don't abuse drugs and alcohol, don't expose to a pollution etc. which normies do all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Yerico7 and Deleted member 7098
Two quick queries:

1. What's the consensus on good quality Astaxthantin? I was under the impression that it slayed free radicals very effectively.

2. Do you agree that Niacinamide is as effective as a NAD booster as NR/NMN at a much cheaper price?

@Seth Walsh @enchanted_elixir

Two quick queries:

1. What's the consensus on good quality Astaxthantin? I was under the impression that it slayed free radicals very effectively.

2. Do you agree that Niacinamide is as effective as a NAD booster as NR/NMN at a much cheaper price?

@Seth Walsh @enchanted_elixir
1. I have no clue about quality as I have never taken it, but Astaxthantin isn't a commonly faked supplement, buying an above-average priced Astaxthantin with great packaging is a general sign of high-quality Astaxthantin.
2. No clue, I only know about NAD+ and NMN.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
clinical trials for NAD precursors are underwhelming. Not convinced of the data AT ALL.

Also epigenetic clocks, no matter how sophisticated they become (2nd gen etc) are largely a meme compared to tried and true phenotypic traits like VO2max and FFMI, grip strength in predicting biological age and notably all cause mortality.

The social interaction stuff , not lonely and being happy is legit.

I am not convinced of ANY geroprotective molecule at the moment like metformin, NAD precursors, senolytics for young people etc.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Yerico7, Seth Walsh and 1 other person

Anti-Aging: How To Slow Down Or EVEN Reverse Your Biological Age​

View attachment 1686457

by @enchanted_elixir

Looks = Attraction. Women determine your attractiveness in the first three seconds of meeting you. They are just as visual as men, if not more. Don't believe me? Get an attractive, tall, obviously nervous guy and an average-looking guy with elite game and confidence see who gets more numbers doing a cold approach. Or go on a dating app as a hot catfish and a guy which has "thE thReE seCrEt texTs ScienTifIcAlLy pROVEn tO mAKE WomeN falL in LovE" and see who gets a date first.
To add salt to the wounds, who is more likely to take your girl if they approached her (if you don't, imagine if you did)

Contestant #1, Has the world's best game, best texting skills, and "thE thReE seCrEt texTs ScienTifIcAlLy pROVEn tO mAKE WomeN falL in LovE":
View attachment 1686064

Contestant #2, Richard Coper:
View attachment 1686084
Contestant #3, Shy but attractive:
View attachment 1686066

Contestant #4, John Anthony Lifestyle:
View attachment 1686331

I don't want to fucking hear your copes.
If you for some reason think that anyone but Contestant #3 would steal your girl, just search up #allesandrodellisola on Instagram and check the comments and compare them to @freshprinceceo's comment section. Huge difference.
Hell, Fresh was caught simping with a girl LIVE on his channel, so please, STFU!

Why do we age?

Aging is nothing but wear and tear. That's it. Aging is caused by a lot of factors, the main ones being oxidation, epigenetic damage, waste, mitochondrial productivity decline, and senescent (zombie) cells. There is also something called a biological age, which is basically how old your cells really are. Someone like Jeniffer Lopez is 50 with a biological age of 26 or this man from Singapore. He's 50 but probably has a biological age of 20. You can check yours online (a guesstimate) or you could take a Viome or Thorne test to check out your legitimate biological age. The ideal biological age for beauty is the early twenties for men and late teens for women in my opinion.

Here is a video explaining why we age here by Dr. David Sinclair (He is like the biggest guy in this field).
Watch for 10 minutes, feel free to skim through and speed the video.

Another thing, WEAR SUNSCREEN! Here are the results from a man who drove a truck, for decades, with the sun shining on one side of his face, for decades
View attachment 1686119

Things that accelerate aging

View attachment 1686410
  • Loneliness
  • Alcohol
  • Stress
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Low Self-Esteem (causes other things that accelerate aging)
  • Poor Hygiene
  • Living in poverty
  • Lack of financial freedom
  • Not being happy
  • Not having any friends
  • Not having a social circle or friend group
  • Not having a significant other, or getting cucked
  • Poor diet (A poor diet in my view is a diet that has more than low levels of non-biocompatible ingredients, and that puts the consumer at nutritional excesses and deficiencies, an example being a protein deficiency or a fat surplus unless you're losing or gaining weight. A good diet is a balanced and biocompatible one, if you can fit burgers into a balanced and biocompatible diet, that's great!)
  • Smoking, Vaping, Certain Drugs such as Heroin
  • Living in places that have high air pollution
  • Absorbing non-biocompatible ingredients into your skin
  • Sexual frustration
  • Tanning
  • Excess use of androgenic anabolic steroids
  • Lack of exercise or over-exercising (where your muscles don't get time to recover)
  • Feeling exiled, from others or from society
  • Not having a social life or life in general
  • Not having a purpose
  • Not achieving all stages of Maslow's hierarchy of needs
  • Not drinking enough water
  • Not taking care of your skin
  • Having white or pale skin and not East or Southeast Asian
  • Drinking dirty water
  • Living in a shithole country
  • Poor gut health
  • Microplastics
  • LDAR-ing

Things that decelerate aging (w/o surgery and supplements)

View attachment 1686417
  • Having friends you talk to
  • Having a social life, or life in general
  • Being Asian
  • The TERT gene (will cover in a future thread)
  • Being happy, laughing constantly
  • Feeling included everywhere you go, a sense of community
  • Achieving everything in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
  • Fasting/Intermittent Fasting
  • Having a significant other who loves you/obsesses over you in which you find attractive
  • Consistent sex
  • Great, balanced, and biocompatible diet
  • Financial Freedom
  • Skincare Maintenance
  • Adequate exercise
  • Feeling like you love life
  • Wearing sunscreen, reducing or not being exposed to the sun, UV or X-Ray Radiation (melanin isn't enough)
  • Absence of stress, anxiety, depression, alcohol, smoking, vaping, etc.
  • Going out and having fun
  • Drink loads of water every day
  • Be in a place where it is minimal or no air pollution
  • Did I forget to say having a social circle/friend group, sex, and a significant other?
  • Friend group/social circle, sex, and a significant other
  • Not living in poverty
  • Using ice washes, or cold showers
  • Living in a first-world country or decent country
  • Getting pussy
  • Not being an incel
  • Getting a life
  • Not LDAR-ing
  • Did I forget to repeat having a social circle/friend group, sex, and a significant other?

What are the holy grail supplements of anti-aging?

Before I guide you into the supplements, let's list the categories these supplements fall under, according to what they can cure.
  • Damage Type: Cell Loss/Atrophy
  • Damage Type: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
  • Damage Type: Mitochondrial Weakness
  • Damage Type: DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Damage Type: Intracellular Waste Products
  • Damage Type: Extracellular Waste Products
  • Damage Type: Telomere Maintenance
  • Damage Type: Free Radicals and Oxidation
Here are the supplements/surgeries that can decrease or even reverse aging!
  • NAD+ and NMN
    • Description: Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is one of the main precursors of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) — an essential enzyme for various critical cell functions, including metabolism, DNA repair, chromosomal maintenance, cell growth, preserving and stimulating the mitochondria and survival. The levels of NAD+ diminish as we age, hence one of the reasons we age! NAD+ is a pre-cursor to NNM so you must take it before taking NMN!
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy, Mitochondrial Weakness, DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Stem Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Stimulating Supplements/PRP Therapy
    • Description: Stem cells (Pluripotent) are cells that can turn into ANY kind of youthful cell. You can use your own stem cells but works better the younger you are. You can replace these cells with your old ones or use them to regenerate old cells. You can use them for height (not possible yet), skin, hair of any type including eyebrows, head hair, or anywhere you have hair follicles. You can rejuvenate and regenerate any part of your body as you please to younger states. Placental Stem Cells/Umbilical Stem Cells are the best as you can literally have the skin, the hair growth, or the healing speed of an infant!
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy (Tremendously, Like Instant Results)
  • PQQ, Glutathione, CoQ10, Resveratrol, Lutein, Zeaxanthin
    • Description: All of these do fairly similar tasks in the body, they activate vital cell-signaling pathways involved in creating new mitochondria and rejuvenating existing mitochondria, improving cellular metabolism, protecting neurons, an antioxidant, and repairing DNA damage. PQQ has the potential to reverse subcellular aging!
    • Helps with: Free Radicals and Oxidation, Mitochondrial Weakness, Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), and DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Gamma-Linolenic Acid and Sirtuin Activating Supplements
    • Description: Promotes youthful gene expression and stimulates hair growth and skin turnover rate.
    • Helps with: DNA and Epigenetic Damage, Promoting Youthful Gene Expression
  • Epitalon, maybe TA65?
    • Description: This increases telomere production, the thing that allows cells to operate at their peak and not become senescent. Once telomeres run out, the cells start entering senescence, age, infect other cells, and wreak havoc. If there is more telomerase, the cell won't age until it runs out of telomerase. This is why lobsters, cancer, and the immortal jellyfish are biologically immortal (meaning they can't die of old age, nor do they physically age). If you have cancer or ever get cancer, don't use this as this makes EVERY cell in your body last longer, even the cancer cells!
    • Helps with: Telomere Maintenance
  • MK-677
    • Description: Human Growth Hormone is another hormone that decreases as we age, and there has been a link between HGH, cell proliferation, and skin quality as well.
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy
  • Senolytic Activation Supplements
    • Description: This basically activates cells that are instructed to go Elliot Rodger mode on Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
    • Helps with: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
  • Urolithin A
    • Description: Supercharges mitochondrial power and extends the mitochondria's peak performance.
    • Helps with: Mitochondrial Weakness
  • Anything that enhances liver function
    • Description: The liver is the filter of the body, if we do not have an elite filter, we will allow unwanted damage to our body, hastening the aging process.
    • Helps with: Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
  • Collagen and Elastin
    • Description: Both of these are literally the reason why babies have smooth skin and old people have bad skin, taking these supplements will reduce skin aging greatly along with a skincare routine, and the supplements above
    • Helps with: Skin Longevity
Other Videos or sites about aging:

With more advances in life extension research, we will be able to achieve eternal beauty/youth and biological immortality, in due time.
But now, with this information applied, you'll remain a Chad for much, much longer.
Not only did I just teach you how to stay attractive for much longer, but I also will extend your lifespan by ten years minimum with this information. Drop a LIKE!
Best of the Best Worthy Information Right Here!

how does having friends slow down the aging?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Decent post. But it’s not as straightforward as you put it. You say having ‘a significant other’ is important… well that depends. i aged the most when I was in a relationship. Why? Because of the constant stress and bickering. So unless your relationship is lovey and dovey and stress free it’s probably not the way to go. As for social circle, again, not necessary. We’re not in high school. Humans can operate alone more than adequatelyc what is important is having a social NETWORK, you ain’t gotta be buddy buddy in a gay exclusive circle. You just need people around you that you can contact as and when neccessary for resources, what ever that resource may be (e.g. emotional support, advice, etc). Wouldnt recommend taking any of the supplements you’ve suggested. Stem cells can be produced endogenously (ie by fasting), the second you start abusing shit like that, you’ll inhibit your body to produce it over the long term. Rest of the information is decent I guess. But their should be a lot more emphasis on gut health, and living a purposeful life. The rest of the stuff comes with it, when you have these things Ppl should not have the sole purpose of trying to have a social circle, relationship etc. These things come naturally when you’re healthy, take care of yourself, are attractivr and your on purpose. Mainly because it’s about having the RIGHT people around you. Not people around you just for the sake of it (as your post implies) when these people might not be good for you in the long run. And fun fact, most lonely people do tend have a social circle, family etc, but because the connnections aren’t authentic they end up still feeling lonely, and doing stuff that isn’t true to themselves when they’re with these people . Which in the long run ages you like a bitch. Thanks tho OP, I like these kind of posts, they’re engaging

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, DrTony and Johanjohan
Ur a top poster bro im mirin ur guides

Epitalon is much more promising than all other suplements together. That’s why I’d put more effort on that

Btw, I have a group on telegram related to anti-aging and reverse aging. Just PM with telegram account who have interest in join

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and enchanted_elixir
Decent post. But it’s not as straightforward as you put it. You say having ‘a significant other’ is important… well that depends. i aged the most when I was in a relationship. Why? Because of the constant stress and bickering. So unless your relationship is lovey and dovey and stress free it’s probably not the way to go. As for social circle, again, not necessary. We’re not in high school. Humans can operate alone more than adequatelyc what is important is having a social NETWORK, you ain’t gotta be buddy buddy in a gay exclusive circle. You just need people around you that you can contact as and when neccessary for resources, what ever that resource may be (e.g. emotional support, advice, etc). Wouldnt recommend taking any of the supplements you’ve suggested. Stem cells can be produced endogenously (ie by fasting), the second you start abusing shit like that, you’ll inhibit your body to produce it over the long term. Rest of the information is decent I guess. But their should be a lot more emphasis on gut health, and living a purposeful life. The rest of the stuff comes with it, when you have these things Ppl should not have the sole purpose of trying to have a social circle, relationship etc. These things come naturally when you’re healthy, take care of yourself, are attractivr and your on purpose. Mainly because it’s about having the RIGHT people around you. Not people around you just for the sake of it (as your post implies) when these people might not be good for you in the long run. And fun fact, most lonely people do tend have a social circle, family etc, but because the connnections aren’t authentic they end up still feeling lonely, and doing stuff that isn’t true to themselves when they’re with these people . Which in the long run ages you like a bitch. Thanks tho OP, I like these kind of posts, they’re engaging
getting cucked in a relationship doesn't count with the S/O stuff, and I do agree with the stem cell point. Did I forget to include fasting?

Why do asians age slower?

nobody here helps. they just point and laugh if ur sub5.
Browse as many threads as possible, and also head here

• +1
Reactions: Abu Based
Should have mentioned Chad de Grey here (sig)
  • Damage Type: Cell Loss/Atrophy
  • Damage Type: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
  • Damage Type: Mitochondrial Weakness
  • Damage Type: DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Damage Type: Intracellular Waste Products
  • Damage Type: Extracellular Waste Products
  • Damage Type: Telomere Maintenance
  • Damage Type: Free Radicals and Oxidation
It's his damage repair SENS types classification, and pay attention to Jeff Bezos' Altos Labs, 4 Nobel laurates and 3bn $ seed fund.

Right now, not much you can do. But otherwise thumbs up 4 the topic.

• +1
Should have mentioned Chad de Grey here (sig)

It's his damage repair SENS types classification, and pay attention to Jeff Bezos' Altos Labs, 4 Nobel laurates and 3bn $ seed fund.

Right now, not much you can do. But otherwise thumbs up 4 the topic.
Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I don't buy the sunburn hurts you a lot at early ages. From what I have seen if the person takes due care with that in their 30s and above they will age better. When young most people recover from that.

NAD+ helps quite a bit at middle ages and up but has its limits.

The biggest things I would say to slowing down aging are avoiding too much sun, taking Niacin and Niacinamide and doing a Fisetin blast over a few days once a year to clear senescent cells.

Last edited:
I don't buy the sunburn hurts you a lot at early ages. From what I have seen if the person takes due care with that in their 30s and above they will age better. When young most people recover from that.

The biggest things I would say to slowing down aging are avoiding too much sun, taking Niacin and Niacinamide and doing a Fisetin blast over a few days once a year to clear senescent cells.
Interesting

NAD+ precursors are calorie restriction mimetics and will do next to nothing, overhyped by Sinclair who is affiliated with companies selling it.

De Grey's rejuvenation panel is the real shit, but at very very early stages.

genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244