Anti-Aging Looksmaxxing Guide: Remain a Chad Forever?

At what age should you start supplementing with this stuff? The earlier you start the better?

At what age should you start supplementing with this stuff? The earlier you start the better?
Definitely. Anyone under 24 should be hopping on heightmaxxing ASAP

Collagen and Elastin
  • Description: Both of these are literally the reason why babies have smooth skin and old people have bad skin, taking these supplements will reduce skin aging greatly along with a skincare routine, and the supplements above
  • Helps with: Skin Longevity
How do you recommend improving collagen and elastin? besides just supplementing it
Anything that enhances liver function
  • Description: The liver is the filter of the body, if we do not have an elite filter, we will allow unwanted damage to our body, hastening the aging process.
Give some examples of ways to boost liver function

See while I think this high effort thread is deservedly BOTB esp in contrast to some of the other threads there i think you have to go above and beyond for this. Give specific methods to this , link sites/give prices to ways to improve what you're talking about, the sciene behind it (preferably) with papers etc

solid thread nonetheless

I like the fact you use irl examples, like the tiktoks , it really helps the reader get the point being hit home imo

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
How do you recommend improving collagen and elastin? besides just supplementing it
Even though I think this is out of my scope (compared to @Prettyboy), I can hopefully try to answer.

--------------------

Here are some things you can also do to increase collagen and elastin production.
  • Drinking loads of water (Enables your body to produce collagen)
  • Consuming high amounts of protein (Proteins build everything, including collagen)
  • Hyaluronic Acid (Traps moisture and is an important compound for collagen, babies produce a huge load of this! Hence why babies don't have acne)
  • Vitamin C and Antioxidants such as Lutein, Zeaxanthin, or Glutathione.
  • Retinols and Retin A
  • Red Light Therapy
  • Having a skincare routine (You can use Geologie or Curology, that's what I recommend)
  • Dermaneedling
Additional Information Here: https://looksmax.org/threads/collagen-maxxing-the-evidence-based-guide.187698/unread

Things that aid in liver function.
----------------------------
For a much better answer, ask @Prettyboy or go to this thread here...
The partition I made above, you can add that to the thread if you wish.
I was not going to list each ingredient and say why it's good for your liver :lul:
Anyways, I will implement these things (science and links) in my future threads.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and AscendingHero

Give some examples of ways to boost liver function

See while I think this high effort thread is deservedly BOTB esp in contrast to some of the other threads there i think you have to go above and beyond for this. Give specific methods to this , link sites/give prices to ways to improve what you're talking about, the sciene behind it (preferably) with papers etc

solid thread nonetheless

I like the fact you use irl examples, like the tiktoks , it really helps the reader get the point being hit home imo
Why hasn't it gotten BOTB? You haven't had time to examine all of my threads?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • Hyaluronic Acid (Traps moisture and is an important compound for collagen, babies produce a huge load of this! Hence why babies don't have acne)
Any tips on producing more Hyaluronic acid besides just rubbing it on topical?

Why hasn't it gotten BOTB? You haven't had time to examine all of my threads?
Lol i'll look into it

Kinda funny how im the only mod that you've been pestering me with looking at ur threads for jfl

People tell me I look 13 in the face when I’m 19
And I literally have half that list that accelerates aging

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
this is BS af, idk why it's in BOTB

i never had sex
im depressed
i have few freinds but almost none
i dont nejoy life
i dont enjoy muyyself
i sleep shit tbh(mostly due to stress)
i take 50 upplements tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: berlin.1969 and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
i never had sex
im depressed
i have few freinds but almost none
i dont nejoy life
i dont enjoy muyyself
i sleep shit tbh(mostly due to stress)
i take 50 upplements tho
Sounds familiar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 17345
  • Loneliness
  • Alcohol
Loneliness is somewhat abstract, is insignificant when compared to sun, diet, exercise, alcohol or smoke

An introverted person, for example, may spend more time without interacting socially, or have fewer friends.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 17244
Another great post There is still an ongoing video series about aging from forementioned Sinclair. He drops so much knowledge every week. Some of you might want to listen to it in the background.

Need to add Olive Oil to the sirtuin activators. I think Sinclair said it was 1000x more active than resveratrol as an SRT-1 activator.

Need to add Olive Oil to the sirtuin activators. I think Sinclair said it was 1000x more active than resveratrol as an SRT-1 activator.
Resveratrol doesn't do shit. It's a dead end overhyped by Sinclair because he did extensive research on this at his early career days and scammed a company.
I mean the first part of the post about Sinclair being the biggest guy in the field and biological age is wrong, the video about the Information theory of aging, debated (Sinclair presents it as if it's his idea; but it really isn't; it was first put forward in 1982 by Richard Cutler). But the rest was just information. What was wrong about it?

There's a field of anti aging growing and cryonics that come with it, in Lada (where you live) a company named KrioRus and a Ladanian billionaire Yuri invested in Altos Labs along with Bezos.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Resveratrol doesn't do shit. It's a dead end overhyped by Sinclair because he did extensive research on this at his early career days and scammed a company.

I mean the first part of the post about Sinclair being the biggest guy in the field and biological age is wrong, the video about the Information theory of aging, debated (Sinclair presents it as if it's his idea; but it really isn't; it was first put forward in 1982 by Richard Cutler). But the rest was just information. What was wrong about it?

There's a field of anti aging growing and cryonics that come with it, in Lada (where you live) a company named KrioRus and a Ladanian billionaire Yuri invested in Altos Labs along with Bezos.
the bets anti aging method is drinking vodka, eat caviar crips and slay r00skije yulechki

• +1
Reactions: Mureau
yeah lmao half this shit has already been shown not to work.

rapamycin is not even mentioned here, dude watched a couple youtube videos and that's it

• Woah
Reactions: Hipcel
yeah lmao half this shit has already been shown not to work.

rapamycin is not even mentioned here, dude watched a couple youtube videos and that's it
I recently learned about rapamycin.

Consistent sex & friends have nothing to do with your ageing. LDARing decelerates ageing. You are coping if you think otherwise.

Also, Maslow is a kike. Jfl at you if you actually believe in that hierarchy of needs chart laid out for mindless slaves.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Consistent sex & friends have nothing to do with your ageing. LDARing decelerates ageing. You are coping if you think otherwise.

Also, Maslow is a kike. Jfl at you if you actually believe in that hierarchy of needs chart laid out for mindless slaves.

@enchanted_elixir
I'll ask here as people dont seem to know
Sun damage has been shown to decrease collagen but increase elastin content in skin
So is it that bad for aging ?
I'm not sure if the way the elastin in increased looks the same as a young's person elastin or has the same effects
The picture your posted shows aged skin from one side of the face but without the elastin increase because windows prevent UVB from reaching your skin

Last edited:

LDAR was a curse and a blessing, on the other hand I destroyed years of my life, but now that I ascended, I look several years younger than my real age and ~5-10 years younger than the general person my age, and can successfully get lays with women much younger than me (or older, but I don't really have a preference for moms).

Got no sun damage during that time, ate somewhat healthy, little to no stress, it was like existing in a time bubble.
Then on top of that I had invasive surgery, some very mild fillers, buccal fat removal, tretinoin for skin etc.
Never lost any hair (but this one is chalked up to genetics), can pull off normal youthful hairstyles without cringe.

Looking old is death. LDAR while you ponder what to do can shave years off your appearance if you do manage to ascend one day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88
LDAR was a curse and a blessing, on the other hand I destroyed years of my life, but now that I ascended, I look several years younger than my real age and ~5-10 years younger than the general person my age, and can successfully get lays with women much younger than me (or older, but I don't really have a preference for moms).

Got no sun damage during that time, ate somewhat healthy, little to no stress, it was like existing in a time bubble.
Then on top of that I had invasive surgery, some very mild fillers, buccal fat removal, tretinoin for skin etc.
Never lost any hair (but this one is chalked up to genetics), can pull off normal youthful hairstyles without cringe.

Looking old is death. LDAR while you ponder what to do can shave years off your appearance if you do manage to ascend one day.
What fillers have you had? What surgeries? Are you concerned about migration? Elaborate for us please mate

Brutal tiktok. Dnr the rest ure gonna age like shit

Honestly collagen and glutathione supplements are good for anti aging....also fasting can make you look young ....

The level of (How Wasting Your Time) achieving what is so easy to do for free.
That is sad.

great thread, well structured and helpful as always. @AscendingHero sticky worthy maby?

Anti-Aging: How To Slow Down Or EVEN Reverse Your Biological Age​

View attachment 1686457

by @enchanted_elixir

Looks = Attraction. Women determine your attractiveness in the first three seconds of meeting you. They are just as visual as men, if not more. Don't believe me? Get an attractive, tall, obviously nervous guy and an average-looking guy with elite game and confidence see who gets more numbers doing a cold approach. Or go on a dating app as a hot catfish and a guy which has "thE thReE seCrEt texTs ScienTifIcAlLy pROVEn tO mAKE WomeN falL in LovE" and see who gets a date first.
To add salt to the wounds, who is more likely to take your girl if they approached her (if you don't, imagine if you did)

Contestant #1, Has the world's best game, best texting skills, and "thE thReE seCrEt texTs ScienTifIcAlLy pROVEn tO mAKE WomeN falL in LovE":
View attachment 1686064

Contestant #2, Richard Coper:
View attachment 1686084
Contestant #3, Shy but attractive:
View attachment 1686066

Contestant #4, John Anthony Lifestyle:
View attachment 1686331

I don't want to fucking hear your copes.
If you for some reason think that anyone but Contestant #3 would steal your girl, just search up #allesandrodellisola on Instagram and check the comments and compare them to @freshprinceceo's comment section. Huge difference.
Hell, Fresh was caught simping with a girl LIVE on his channel, so please, STFU!

Why do we age?

Aging is nothing but wear and tear. That's it. Aging is caused by a lot of factors, the main ones being oxidation, epigenetic damage, waste, mitochondrial productivity decline, and senescent (zombie) cells. There is also something called a biological age, which is basically how old your cells really are. Someone like Jeniffer Lopez is 50 with a biological age of 26 or this man from Singapore. He's 50 but probably has a biological age of 20. You can check yours online (a guesstimate) or you could take a Viome or Thorne test to check out your legitimate biological age. The ideal biological age for beauty is the early twenties for men and late teens for women in my opinion.

Here is a video explaining why we age here by Dr. David Sinclair (He is like the biggest guy in this field).
Watch for 10 minutes, feel free to skim through and speed the video.

Another thing, WEAR SUNSCREEN! Here are the results from a man who drove a truck, for decades, with the sun shining on one side of his face, for decades
View attachment 1686119

Things that accelerate aging

View attachment 1686410
  • Loneliness
  • Alcohol
  • Stress
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Low Self-Esteem (causes other things that accelerate aging)
  • Poor Hygiene
  • Living in poverty
  • Lack of financial freedom
  • Not being happy
  • Not having any friends
  • Not having a social circle or friend group
  • Not having a significant other, or getting cucked
  • Poor diet (A poor diet in my view is a diet that has more than low levels of non-biocompatible ingredients, and that puts the consumer at nutritional excesses and deficiencies, an example being a protein deficiency or a fat surplus unless you're losing or gaining weight. A good diet is a balanced and biocompatible one, if you can fit burgers into a balanced and biocompatible diet, that's great!)
  • Smoking, Vaping, Certain Drugs such as Heroin
  • Living in places that have high air pollution
  • Absorbing non-biocompatible ingredients into your skin
  • Sexual frustration
  • Tanning
  • Excess use of androgenic anabolic steroids
  • Lack of exercise or over-exercising (where your muscles don't get time to recover)
  • Feeling exiled, from others or from society
  • Not having a social life or life in general
  • Not having a purpose
  • Not achieving all stages of Maslow's hierarchy of needs
  • Not drinking enough water
  • Not taking care of your skin
  • Having white or pale skin and not East or Southeast Asian
  • Drinking dirty water
  • Living in a shithole country
  • Poor gut health
  • Microplastics
  • LDAR-ing

Things that decelerate aging (w/o surgery and supplements)

View attachment 1686417
  • Having friends you talk to
  • Having a social life, or life in general
  • Being Asian
  • The TERT gene (will cover in a future thread)
  • Being happy, laughing constantly
  • Feeling included everywhere you go, a sense of community
  • Achieving everything in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
  • Fasting/Intermittent Fasting
  • Having a significant other who loves you/obsesses over you in which you find attractive
  • Consistent sex
  • Great, balanced, and biocompatible diet
  • Financial Freedom
  • Skincare Maintenance
  • Adequate exercise
  • Feeling like you love life
  • Wearing sunscreen, reducing or not being exposed to the sun, UV or X-Ray Radiation (melanin isn't enough)
  • Absence of stress, anxiety, depression, alcohol, smoking, vaping, etc.
  • Going out and having fun
  • Drink loads of water every day
  • Be in a place where it is minimal or no air pollution
  • Did I forget to say having a social circle/friend group, sex, and a significant other?
  • Friend group/social circle, sex, and a significant other
  • Not living in poverty
  • Using ice washes, or cold showers
  • Living in a first-world country or decent country
  • Getting pussy
  • Not being an incel
  • Getting a life
  • Not LDAR-ing
  • Did I forget to repeat having a social circle/friend group, sex, and a significant other?

What are the holy grail supplements of anti-aging?

Before I guide you into the supplements, let's list the categories these supplements fall under, according to what they can cure.
  • Damage Type: Cell Loss/Atrophy
  • Damage Type: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
  • Damage Type: Mitochondrial Weakness
  • Damage Type: DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Damage Type: Intracellular Waste Products
  • Damage Type: Extracellular Waste Products
  • Damage Type: Telomere Maintenance
  • Damage Type: Free Radicals and Oxidation
Here are the supplements/surgeries that can decrease or even reverse aging!
  • NAD+ and NMN
    • Description: Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is one of the main precursors of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) — an essential enzyme for various critical cell functions, including metabolism, DNA repair, chromosomal maintenance, cell growth, preserving and stimulating the mitochondria and survival. The levels of NAD+ diminish as we age, hence one of the reasons we age! NAD+ is a pre-cursor to NNM so you must take it before taking NMN!
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy, Mitochondrial Weakness, DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Stem Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Stimulating Supplements/PRP Therapy
    • Description: Stem cells (Pluripotent) are cells that can turn into ANY kind of youthful cell. You can use your own stem cells but works better the younger you are. You can replace these cells with your old ones or use them to regenerate old cells. You can use them for height (not possible yet), skin, hair of any type including eyebrows, head hair, or anywhere you have hair follicles. You can rejuvenate and regenerate any part of your body as you please to younger states. Placental Stem Cells/Umbilical Stem Cells are the best as you can literally have the skin, the hair growth, or the healing speed of an infant!
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy (Tremendously, Like Instant Results)
  • PQQ, Glutathione, CoQ10, Resveratrol, Lutein, Zeaxanthin
    • Description: All of these do fairly similar tasks in the body, they activate vital cell-signaling pathways involved in creating new mitochondria and rejuvenating existing mitochondria, improving cellular metabolism, protecting neurons, an antioxidant, and repairing DNA damage. PQQ has the potential to reverse subcellular aging!
    • Helps with: Free Radicals and Oxidation, Mitochondrial Weakness, Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), and DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Gamma-Linolenic Acid and Sirtuin Activating Supplements
    • Description: Promotes youthful gene expression and stimulates hair growth and skin turnover rate.
    • Helps with: DNA and Epigenetic Damage, Promoting Youthful Gene Expression
  • Epitalon, maybe TA65?
    • Description: This increases telomere production, the thing that allows cells to operate at their peak and not become senescent. Once telomeres run out, the cells start entering senescence, age, infect other cells, and wreak havoc. If there is more telomerase, the cell won't age until it runs out of telomerase. This is why lobsters, cancer, and the immortal jellyfish are biologically immortal (meaning they can't die of old age, nor do they physically age). If you have cancer or ever get cancer, don't use this as this makes EVERY cell in your body last longer, even the cancer cells!
    • Helps with: Telomere Maintenance
  • MK-677
    • Description: Human Growth Hormone is another hormone that decreases as we age, and there has been a link between HGH, cell proliferation, and skin quality as well.
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy
  • Senolytic Activation Supplements
    • Description: This basically activates cells that are instructed to go Elliot Rodger mode on Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
    • Helps with: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
  • Urolithin A
    • Description: Supercharges mitochondrial power and extends the mitochondria's peak performance.
    • Helps with: Mitochondrial Weakness
  • Anything that enhances liver function
    • Description: The liver is the filter of the body, if we do not have an elite filter, we will allow unwanted damage to our body, hastening the aging process.
    • Helps with: Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
  • Collagen and Elastin
    • Description: Both of these are literally the reason why babies have smooth skin and old people have bad skin, taking these supplements will reduce skin aging greatly along with a skincare routine, and the supplements above
Other Videos or sites about aging:

With more advances in life extension research, we will be able to achieve eternal beauty/youth and biological immortality, in due time.
But now, with this information applied, you'll remain a Chad for much, much longer.
Not only did I just teach you how to stay attractive for much longer, but I also will extend your lifespan by ten years minimum with this information. Drop a LIKE!
Best of the Best Worthy Information Right Here!

You can make it simpler

Fasting
Good diet
Exercise
Sun exposure and sunscreen
good social life and mental health
heat/cold shock proteins
skin care and anti balding
botox/filler
hormones and supplements

done.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You can make it simpler

Fasting
Good diet
Exercise
Sun exposure and sunscreen
good social life and mental health
heat/cold shock proteins
skin care and anti balding
botox/filler
hormones and supplements

done.
Tretinoin is also a great way to anti-age your skin.

She's in her 60s

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, Enfant terrible, Usum and 1 other person
This should be on the Best of the Best subforum.

Anti-Aging: How To Slow Down Or EVEN Reverse Your Biological Age​

View attachment 1686457

by @enchanted_elixir

Looks = Attraction. Women determine your attractiveness in the first three seconds of meeting you. They are just as visual as men, if not more. Don't believe me? Get an attractive, tall, obviously nervous guy and an average-looking guy with elite game and confidence see who gets more numbers doing a cold approach. Or go on a dating app as a hot catfish and a guy which has "thE thReE seCrEt texTs ScienTifIcAlLy pROVEn tO mAKE WomeN falL in LovE" and see who gets a date first.
To add salt to the wounds, who is more likely to take your girl if they approached her (if you don't, imagine if you did)

Contestant #1, Has the world's best game, best texting skills, and "thE thReE seCrEt texTs ScienTifIcAlLy pROVEn tO mAKE WomeN falL in LovE":
View attachment 1686064

Contestant #2, Richard Coper:
View attachment 1686084
Contestant #3, Shy but attractive:
View attachment 1686066

Contestant #4, John Anthony Lifestyle:
View attachment 1686331

I don't want to fucking hear your copes.
If you for some reason think that anyone but Contestant #3 would steal your girl, just search up #allesandrodellisola on Instagram and check the comments and compare them to @freshprinceceo's comment section. Huge difference.
Hell, Fresh was caught simping with a girl LIVE on his channel, so please, STFU!

Why do we age?

Aging is nothing but wear and tear. That's it. Aging is caused by a lot of factors, the main ones being oxidation, epigenetic damage, waste, mitochondrial productivity decline, and senescent (zombie) cells. There is also something called a biological age, which is basically how old your cells really are. Someone like Jeniffer Lopez is 50 with a biological age of 26 or this man from Singapore. He's 50 but probably has a biological age of 20. You can check yours online (a guesstimate) or you could take a Viome or Thorne test to check out your legitimate biological age. The ideal biological age for beauty is the early twenties for men and late teens for women in my opinion.

Here is a video explaining why we age here by Dr. David Sinclair (He is like the biggest guy in this field).
Watch for 10 minutes, feel free to skim through and speed the video.

Another thing, WEAR SUNSCREEN! Here are the results from a man who drove a truck, for decades, with the sun shining on one side of his face, for decades
View attachment 1686119

Things that accelerate aging

View attachment 1686410
  • Loneliness
  • Alcohol
  • Stress
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Low Self-Esteem (causes other things that accelerate aging)
  • Poor Hygiene
  • Living in poverty
  • Lack of financial freedom
  • Not being happy
  • Not having any friends
  • Not having a social circle or friend group
  • Not having a significant other, or getting cucked
  • Poor diet (A poor diet in my view is a diet that has more than low levels of non-biocompatible ingredients, and that puts the consumer at nutritional excesses and deficiencies, an example being a protein deficiency or a fat surplus unless you're losing or gaining weight. A good diet is a balanced and biocompatible one, if you can fit burgers into a balanced and biocompatible diet, that's great!)
  • Smoking, Vaping, Certain Drugs such as Heroin
  • Living in places that have high air pollution
  • Absorbing non-biocompatible ingredients into your skin
  • Sexual frustration
  • Tanning
  • Excess use of androgenic anabolic steroids
  • Lack of exercise or over-exercising (where your muscles don't get time to recover)
  • Feeling exiled, from others or from society
  • Not having a social life or life in general
  • Not having a purpose
  • Not achieving all stages of Maslow's hierarchy of needs
  • Not drinking enough water
  • Not taking care of your skin
  • Having white or pale skin and not East or Southeast Asian
  • Drinking dirty water
  • Living in a shithole country
  • Poor gut health
  • Microplastics
  • LDAR-ing

Things that decelerate aging (w/o surgery and supplements)

View attachment 1686417
  • Having friends you talk to
  • Having a social life, or life in general
  • Being Asian
  • The TERT gene (will cover in a future thread)
  • Being happy, laughing constantly
  • Feeling included everywhere you go, a sense of community
  • Achieving everything in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
  • Fasting/Intermittent Fasting
  • Having a significant other who loves you/obsesses over you in which you find attractive
  • Consistent sex
  • Great, balanced, and biocompatible diet
  • Financial Freedom
  • Skincare Maintenance
  • Adequate exercise
  • Feeling like you love life
  • Wearing sunscreen, reducing or not being exposed to the sun, UV or X-Ray Radiation (melanin isn't enough)
  • Absence of stress, anxiety, depression, alcohol, smoking, vaping, etc.
  • Going out and having fun
  • Drink loads of water every day
  • Be in a place where it is minimal or no air pollution
  • Did I forget to say having a social circle/friend group, sex, and a significant other?
  • Friend group/social circle, sex, and a significant other
  • Not living in poverty
  • Using ice washes, or cold showers
  • Living in a first-world country or decent country
  • Getting pussy
  • Not being an incel
  • Getting a life
  • Not LDAR-ing
  • Did I forget to repeat having a social circle/friend group, sex, and a significant other?

What are the holy grail supplements of anti-aging?

Before I guide you into the supplements, let's list the categories these supplements fall under, according to what they can cure.
  • Damage Type: Cell Loss/Atrophy
  • Damage Type: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
  • Damage Type: Mitochondrial Weakness
  • Damage Type: DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Damage Type: Intracellular Waste Products
  • Damage Type: Extracellular Waste Products
  • Damage Type: Telomere Maintenance
  • Damage Type: Free Radicals and Oxidation
Here are the supplements/surgeries that can decrease or even reverse aging!
  • NAD+ and NMN
    • Description: Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is one of the main precursors of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) — an essential enzyme for various critical cell functions, including metabolism, DNA repair, chromosomal maintenance, cell growth, preserving and stimulating the mitochondria and survival. The levels of NAD+ diminish as we age, hence one of the reasons we age! NAD+ is a pre-cursor to NNM so you must take it before taking NMN!
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy, Mitochondrial Weakness, DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Stem Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Stimulating Supplements/PRP Therapy
    • Description: Stem cells (Pluripotent) are cells that can turn into ANY kind of youthful cell. You can use your own stem cells but works better the younger you are. You can replace these cells with your old ones or use them to regenerate old cells. You can use them for height (not possible yet), skin, hair of any type including eyebrows, head hair, or anywhere you have hair follicles. You can rejuvenate and regenerate any part of your body as you please to younger states. Placental Stem Cells/Umbilical Stem Cells are the best as you can literally have the skin, the hair growth, or the healing speed of an infant!
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy (Tremendously, Like Instant Results)
  • PQQ, Glutathione, CoQ10, Resveratrol, Lutein, Zeaxanthin
    • Description: All of these do fairly similar tasks in the body, they activate vital cell-signaling pathways involved in creating new mitochondria and rejuvenating existing mitochondria, improving cellular metabolism, protecting neurons, an antioxidant, and repairing DNA damage. PQQ has the potential to reverse subcellular aging!
    • Helps with: Free Radicals and Oxidation, Mitochondrial Weakness, Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), and DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Gamma-Linolenic Acid and Sirtuin Activating Supplements
    • Description: Promotes youthful gene expression and stimulates hair growth and skin turnover rate.
    • Helps with: DNA and Epigenetic Damage, Promoting Youthful Gene Expression
  • Epitalon, maybe TA65?
    • Description: This increases telomere production, the thing that allows cells to operate at their peak and not become senescent. Once telomeres run out, the cells start entering senescence, age, infect other cells, and wreak havoc. If there is more telomerase, the cell won't age until it runs out of telomerase. This is why lobsters, cancer, and the immortal jellyfish are biologically immortal (meaning they can't die of old age, nor do they physically age). If you have cancer or ever get cancer, don't use this as this makes EVERY cell in your body last longer, even the cancer cells!
    • Helps with: Telomere Maintenance
  • MK-677
    • Description: Human Growth Hormone is another hormone that decreases as we age, and there has been a link between HGH, cell proliferation, and skin quality as well.
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy
  • Senolytic Activation Supplements
    • Description: This basically activates cells that are instructed to go Elliot Rodger mode on Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
    • Helps with: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
  • Urolithin A
    • Description: Supercharges mitochondrial power and extends the mitochondria's peak performance.
    • Helps with: Mitochondrial Weakness
  • Anything that enhances liver function
    • Helps with: Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
  • Collagen and Elastin
Other Videos or sites about aging:

With more advances in life extension research, we will be able to achieve eternal beauty/youth and biological immortality, in due time.
But now, with this information applied, you'll remain a Chad for much, much longer.
Not only did I just teach you how to stay attractive for much longer, but I also will extend your lifespan by ten years minimum with this information. Drop a LIKE!
Best of the Best Worthy Information Right Here!

Great thread - bookmarked, gonna try most things and I'll give an update on it

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
How would any of these supplements prevent the fat pads in your face from deteriorating? I haven't found a good non-surgical solution to this on here.

TL;DR attention span ruined by dutasteride

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Nice thread but I would add GHK-cu, 5-amino-1mq (instead of NMN), bromantane and cistanche, retin-a to the supplements stack and forget all the rest besides sunscreen and moisturiser. The "things that accelerate aging" list is pretty good and non-cope but they're important for everything and just good advice.

With anti-aging, it's slowly becoming a grift industry. I can only talked about things I tried. Haven't tried Spermidine yet but that's Sinclair's next big push. A lot of anti-aging is to do with lifestyle, exercise and diet. 5A1MQ, Bromantane, Cistanche (with eggs or a cholesterol source), lifting focusing on progressive overload and gaining strength, adequate rest.. even things like mouth taping for nasal breathing, LLLT on balls, icing balls (extremely legit no joke), and just living and NT life where you're not stressed the hell out all the time will help.

Obviously preventing sun damage will help you look more youthful, and MT2 kinda acts like a UV protector when used in low doses but I haven't used it in so many years and idk if I will again soon. Just stick to suncream, retin-a, moisturiser.. simple. Bromantane is a pretty good anti-asthenic, helps motivation, genetically upregulates tyrosine hydroxylase, restores dopamine sensitivity and pleasure. I noticed increased strength and output in the gym (which I attribute to just bromantane and caffeine)...

Cistanche I'll go into some other time, but it is a grail when used properly. I'm starting to believe that it can make you face and body more dimorphic over time. But the only way I can give non bs feedback is by properly trialling it myself, with a set regime and reporting back after 7-12 months.

NAC will pretty much lower glutamate and calm you down, strong anti-inflammatory, increase glutathione a lot and is good to use after a stim bender when you're all stressed out and want to get back into a more chilled out state (ie: after finishing exams).

I can only speak about supps I've used and trialled. Most are complete cope, some have their purpose if you know exactly what you're aiming for.

But at the end of the day, just have a good diet, social outlets, hobbies, goals, motivations, focuses, and include regimes like weight training, sports etc. And ofc, get good sleep don't stay stressed out. Everything by now is WATER IS WET. All we can do is compare notes. I haven't used GHK-cu since last year, it's just too expensive and hard to source and idek if it's marginal benefits are worth it. I can attest that it is helpful with anti-aging and skin quality maxxing though. No doubt there, from my personal experience. Maybe I will make a thread on what I do sometime soon in terms of Test maxxing, Dopamine maxxing, productivity maxxing etc. Someone needs to expose these grifters like Hamza and 1stman who brainwash copers into believing any bs they spew. Grifters are gonna start trying to sell looksmaxing advice this year, and if that wasn't a concern I would've already made a thread talking about everything I did over the past 3 years, everything that helped, and how, and what didn't. But I don't want some scumbag rip off artist to just copy my anecdotes and package it as their "looksmaxxing package", so idk.
PM me what you look like, wonder what you look like after all this Looksmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Nice thread but I would add GHK-cu, 5-amino-1mq (instead of NMN), bromantane and cistanche, retin-a to the supplements stack and forget all the rest besides sunscreen and moisturiser. The "things that accelerate aging" list is pretty good and non-cope but they're important for everything and just good advice.

With anti-aging, it's slowly becoming a grift industry. I can only talked about things I tried. Haven't tried Spermidine yet but that's Sinclair's next big push. A lot of anti-aging is to do with lifestyle, exercise and diet. 5A1MQ, Bromantane, Cistanche (with eggs or a cholesterol source), lifting focusing on progressive overload and gaining strength, adequate rest.. even things like mouth taping for nasal breathing, LLLT on balls, icing balls (extremely legit no joke), and just living and NT life where you're not stressed the hell out all the time will help.

Obviously preventing sun damage will help you look more youthful, and MT2 kinda acts like a UV protector when used in low doses but I haven't used it in so many years and idk if I will again soon. Just stick to suncream, retin-a, moisturiser.. simple. Bromantane is a pretty good anti-asthenic, helps motivation, genetically upregulates tyrosine hydroxylase, restores dopamine sensitivity and pleasure. I noticed increased strength and output in the gym (which I attribute to just bromantane and caffeine)...

Cistanche I'll go into some other time, but it is a grail when used properly. I'm starting to believe that it can make you face and body more dimorphic over time. But the only way I can give non bs feedback is by properly trialling it myself, with a set regime and reporting back after 7-12 months.

NAC will pretty much lower glutamate and calm you down, strong anti-inflammatory, increase glutathione a lot and is good to use after a stim bender when you're all stressed out and want to get back into a more chilled out state (ie: after finishing exams).

I can only speak about supps I've used and trialled. Most are complete cope, some have their purpose if you know exactly what you're aiming for.

But at the end of the day, just have a good diet, social outlets, hobbies, goals, motivations, focuses, and include regimes like weight training, sports etc. And ofc, get good sleep don't stay stressed out. Everything by now is WATER IS WET. All we can do is compare notes. I haven't used GHK-cu since last year, it's just too expensive and hard to source and idek if it's marginal benefits are worth it. I can attest that it is helpful with anti-aging and skin quality maxxing though. No doubt there, from my personal experience. Maybe I will make a thread on what I do sometime soon in terms of Test maxxing, Dopamine maxxing, productivity maxxing etc. Someone needs to expose these grifters like Hamza and 1stman who brainwash copers into believing any bs they spew. Grifters are gonna start trying to sell looksmaxing advice this year, and if that wasn't a concern I would've already made a thread talking about everything I did over the past 3 years, everything that helped, and how, and what didn't. But I don't want some scumbag rip off artist to just copy my anecdotes and package it as their "looksmaxxing package", so idk.
Seth, where can I contact you personally?

what re you using for skin care. I use cleanser, moistrizer and tret
Mornings:
Cleanser, vit E serum, moisturizer, sunscreen

Night:
Cleanser, niacinamide and alpha arbutin everyday, then I alternate between copper peptides and retinol (used to use tret but was getting dry eyes)

One of these days I'll be adding hyaluronic acid serum to my routine as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Mornings:
Cleanser, vit E serum, moisturizer, sunscreen

Night:
Cleanser, niacinamide and alpha arbutin everyday, then I alternate between copper peptides and retinol (used to use tret but was getting dry eyes)

One of these days I'll be adding hyaluronic acid serum to my routine as well
What’s vit e strum for?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon