antihistamines (allergycels gtfih)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
Constant exposure to allergies during puberty will negatively impact bone structure and bone growth.
Now, do antihistamines have any effect on it?

I'm heavily allergic to cats and I live with a cat 24/7, it hasn't impacted my bones or anything but I wanna take antihistamines to get rid of a runny nose.
What are the sides of antihistamines, will they fuck with my bones?

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
u get allergies?
yeah it's fucking annoying. I'm also allergic to peanuts which is a heavy incel trait tbh
last year I ate a protein bar, turns out there were peanuts in it and I went straight into a coma JFL

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
Constant exposure to allergies during puberty will negatively impact bone structure and bone growth.

I'm heavily allergic to cats and I live with a cat 24/7, it hasn't impacted my bones or anything but I wanna take antihistamines to get rid of a runny nose.
most stupid shit i ever heared today

• +1
Reactions: viniciz

lol using antihistamines really won't make any significant change in bone structure, just like exposure to allergies.
if you are in puberty just eat shit ton of meat and fruit that wil be the best for bone structure. drink milk.
also why do you live with a cat 24/7 when youre allergic.

lol using antihistamines really won't make any significant change in bone structure, just like exposure to allergies.
if you are in puberty just eat shit ton of meat and fruit that wil be the best for bone structure. drink milk.
also why do you live with a cat 24/7 when youre allergic.
cuz it's my moms
it will, most ppl with deformed heads have allergies that they are constantly exposed to. Allergies also contribute to osteoporosis so it has way more impact than you think

imagine having allergies jfl only sub5 have allergies:lul:

• +1
Reactions: viniciz