any advice to a 15.7836482 year old 5.81572 feet HLHMLHMHLMLTN?

Zenithcel

Zenithcel

5'9.5 LTN Khhv
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
15
Reputation
14
title
 
  • JFL
  • Nerd
  • +1
Reactions: shngstaaaa107, AutistKhan and cursedbybones
Dude I was 14/ 5 months /6 days / 8.5 hours
And I was LLLLLLHHHHMMMMLLLLHMMLLLMHHHHMMHLLL SUB5
Now Im 15.583588 and HHHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLLHHHHHLTN
So just peptide max bro it really worked for me and I also used thiens method and lowk looksmaxxed
 
  • +1
Reactions: shngstaaaa107 and Zenithcel
Dude I was 14/ 5 months /6 days / 8.5 hours
And I was LLLLLLHHHHMMMMLLLLHMMLLLMHHHHMMHLLL SUB5
Now Im 15.583588 and HHHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLLHHHHHLTN
So just peptide max bro
cjc for dat hooooly height
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
cjc for dat hooooly height
Yeah bro HGH comes with heavy side effects instead use jcj and iparolamine (rare expensive peptides that shuts down your liver) which has less side effects and its natural
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones and Zenithcel
Yeah bro HGH comes with heavy side effects instead use jcj and iparolamine (rare expensive peptides that shuts down your liver) which has less side effects and its natural
yeah bro hgh... expands your organs or something nobody really knows, holy peps can make you 5 inches taller after growth plates close anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan

Similar threads

3Dawe
Replies
12
Views
114
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
G
Replies
1
Views
56
Hollywood
Hollywood
D
Replies
9
Views
54
Zenithcel
Zenithcel
tokens
Replies
1
Views
46
seatedcurleasigimm
seatedcurleasigimm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top