Any dentist here? Does it worth it?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Med school and dentistry pays really good here. A new grad dentist gets paid with the same amount as a top school new grad engineer. Not even talking about starting your own clinic business. You can go up to 30-40k monthly if you are well known in your city.

And you dont have to pursue a master degree to become jaw surgeon. You can do this shit with a couple years of work experience.

Imagine if i become a blackpilled worldclass dentist :feelsohh:

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Pumanator and Deleted member 7098
It’s good money but depends if you like it and can withstand it or not. Some people with very fucked up stinking nasty teeth will show up a lot. Be warned :soy:

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Anchor_Ship and Tallooksmaxxer
It’s good money but depends if you like it and can withstand it or not. Some people with very fucked up stinking nasty teeth will show up a lot. Be warned :soy:
lol who cares as long as they pay good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Anchor_Ship and CtrlAltDelete
The pay has continously been going down. In Europe the welfare and healthcare system is collapsing due to a lack of tax paying workers ( instead lazy immigrants) and innovative companies ( all in USA or China nowadays). The government will reduce the doctors salary because it can't afford it anymore. Also the influx of third world dentists that hope to 10x their salary in western Europe increases competition.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Tallooksmaxxer
The pay has continously been going down. In Europe the welfare and healthcare system is collapsing due to a lack of tax paying workers ( instead lazy immigrants) and innovative companies ( all in USA or China nowadays). The government will reduce the doctors salary because it can't afford it anymore. Also the influx of third world dentists that hope to 10x their salary in western Europe increases competition.
eurocucks fail at every aspect of life. i will cuck them with competitive currency from Turkey. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18372
In Elliot we Trust.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player and Tallooksmaxxer
Yeah you could become a dentist with 10+ years of school and residency

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
autism

• +1
i remember you know much about these things. what surgeries i can do for the sake of aesthetics? Can i do implants and osteomosties?

i remember you know much about these things. what surgeries i can do for the sake of aesthetics? Can i do implants and osteomosties?
Dentists only do "boring "/ non-aesthetic surgeries

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Tallooksmaxxer
Dentists only do "boring "/ non-aesthetic surgeries
they can do bimax and fillers around jaw, if you are corrupt you can do fillers for other areas too.