Any ethnic tried skin lightening products like hydroquinone?

D

Deleted member 8988

Platinum
I've heard hydroquinone lightens the skin significantly enough only after 4-5 months of usage, which coincidentally is the time when the risk for exogenous ochronosis becomes high and the product should be dropped.

so did it work for you? tag curries pls ( i'm not curry just currious ).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Should MENAs use that too?
I mean colored lenses is good too to whiter max.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Retin a + msm pills overdose + vit c overdose pills + vit c serum + exfoliant + sun screen everyday + kojic acid soap every day made my skin lighter by few shades.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: nanefer, NateJacobs, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Should MENAs use that too?
I mean colored lenses is good too to whiter max.
pls can people use ''Semites'' instead of MENAs sadjasdkasdk

Retin a + msm pills overdose + vit c overdose pills + vit c serum + exfoliant + sun screen everyday + kojic acid soap every day made my skin lighter by few shades.
What was your routine? like what chemicals should and shouldn't be applied at the same time. also how often did you exfoliate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Can you do Michael Jackson surgeries?

Can you do Michael Jackson surgeries?
I think he used monobenzone which is basically bleach for the skin. It's the most potent skin lightening chemical and is permanent, it will leave you with no melanin forever tbh.
94233817 BEAC 44B5 A1D8 891E12987462

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, epictroll, thereallegend and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 8988
Care more about consistent even skin tone than light skin tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

What was your routine? like what chemicals should and shouldn't be applied at the same time. also how often did you exfoliate?
Basically what i said was all daily. I applied everything in the morning, and kojic acid morning and night for 30 seconds.
If you want i can give you references. Exfoliants have to be applied 3x a week max and morning as a cleanser cuz u already apply retin a thats an exfoliant.
Also i forgot, i use aha bha from ordinary at night 2x a week, for 20 min, makes my skin super light ngl.
Also, i used to overdose for a while on glutathion but didnt saw any real change.
Going to buy nac 1mg per day to overdose but i already get told i look too pale so idk.

• Love it
@Fubarcel has tried it with success
However please take cantaxathin after skin lightening for red tint if aiming at light brown

• Woah
Also MSM over dose have shown to lighten skin at 1 or 2scale of fitzpatrick color scheme

Attachments

• 2964395_1656607520238.png
    2964395_1656607520238.png
    107 KB · Views: 0
  • +1