Any good Aromasine suppliers? Brainlabz ran out of it it and it doesnt look like they will ever re-supply it. International shipping needed too.

Weter

Weter

Gold
title

• +1
Reactions: promogger
dont use AI retard you will have flat cheekbones and receding hairline

dont use AI retard you will have flat cheekbones and receding hairline
X-ray showed my growth plates are shutting. Plus i want to take Ibutamoren(MK-667) because no money for hgh injections, and i was told that taking MK-667 for height without AI is retarded

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Also many ppl on forum say this is fake side effect
How is it a fake side effect? Also you do realise that %99.9 of this forum are retards right?
Estrogen is one of the most important hormones for bone health. Think about it. Many people on aromatase inhibitors also report hair loss. Aromatase inhibitors after development is complete of course won't give you flat cheekbones, but if you're taking it during development it will affect cheekbone growth.

How is it a fake side effect? Also you do realise that %99.9 of this forum are retards right?
Estrogen is one of the most important hormones for bone health. Think about it. Many people on aromatase inhibitors also report hair loss. Aromatase inhibitors after development is complete of course won't give you flat cheekbones, but if you're taking it during development it will affect cheekbone growth.
How is it supposed to affect cheekbones if they have same properties as other bones? It basically gives your growth plates more time to grow?

if they have same properties as other bones?
AI also affect other bones health retard estrogen is AS important as testosterone, it's very important hormone, as important as testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
AI also affect other bones health retard estrogen is AS important as testosterone, it's very important hormone, as important as testosterone.
So youre telling me just to fuck off and let my growth plates shut without any drugs?

So youre telling me just to fuck off and let my growth plates shut without any drugs?
nope. im just telling u the importance of estrogen. do whatever u want.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
how tall even are u
16 yo 5'10 they looked at x-ray and said there is still hope but if i sit on my ass and do nothing its over

My retarded supplement kit and lifestyle are not gonna do as much as drugs.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
16 yo 5'10 they looked at x-ray and said there is still hope but if i sit on my ass and do nothing its over

My retarded supplement kit and lifestyle are not gonna do as much as drugs.
Start hanging and improve your diet. I'm tempted to make a heightmaxxing guide if people want it.

• +1
Reactions: Weter
Yeah i heard about natural ones, but ppl are saying they horrible for height as they crash entire inflamatory proceses which are natural for puberty (growth time) and they ruin IGF-1 (Growth Hormone)
They're reducing competition. IGF-1 can be increased by consuming eggs and milk, plenty of research online. Also, eggs increase choline, which facilitates HGH Production.
https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/19x-increase-in-growth-hormone-60min.html?m=1

Also, remember that HGH in itself will not lengthen your bones. It only signals bone growth, for bone growth itself, IGF-1 is required.

so would u recommend taking natural ai instead of aromasin?
I have been having results since the past 2 months, not solely because of Natural AI, but with a plethora of other things I've been doing to heightmaxx. Again, if you want, I can make a guide based on all the information I know, for the sake of good intention for this community.

I have been having results since the past 2 months, not solely because of Natural AI, but with a plethora of other things I've been doing to heightmaxx. Again, if you want, I can make a guide based on all the information I know, for the sake of good intention for this community.
Please🙏🙏🙏make the cruel world at least a bit fairer