Any legit ways to increase dick size?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
16 years old 6.1 inch length and 5.1 inch girth. Looking for ways to increase it even more. I need a big dick to fill up and dominate women in bed and the idea of making a thight latina pussy cum makes me so hard.

DHT cream? Jelqing? Are they legit? Any suggestions are welcome
@dicklet4incher

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, TheChosenChad, LM4sixten and 5 others
Jelqing is legit just takes a long time for gains, like anything worth doing

2 inches 2 years

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, DidntRead, Kragar and 1 other person
Start jelqing and stretching and hope that it'll work. Also vitamin D3 + k2

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, OCDMaxxing and Deleted member 685
Mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notrealtrees, LM4sixten, roiddroid and 3 others
There are loads of ways.
inb4 coping lazycels

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kragar and Deleted member 685
You are 16 yr so Time is your best bet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Doesnt your dick stop growing after like 15 or something?

• So Sad

2 inches 2 years
Would make me 8-inches by 17, JFL.
Probably won’t start jelqing yet since my dick is still growing. But don’t you lose girth while doing this?

• +1
Would make me 8-inches by 17, JFL.
Probably won’t start jelqing yet since my dick is still growing. But don’t you lose girth while doing this?
Idk im more scared of losing sensitivity

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Idk im more scared of losing sensitivity
Oh shit, that’s also a concern. But have people reported losing sensitivity while doing this?

Oh shit, that’s also a concern. But have people reported losing sensitivity while doing this?

No reports of losing sensitivity and if anything you increase your girth. You'll have to read up on the literature because there's honestly so much about it, most of it anecdotal, however I believe jelqing over multiple years is fucking legit. Why else would there be guys doing this for 10+ years, making no money off it and still developing theories? I jelq three times a day, morning, afternoon and night (athlete neetcel that trains alot). Honestly what is there to lose? unless your doing retarded shit like hanging upside down from your dick or hanging a bowling ball from it you'll be fine, plus it feels good.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, FatJattMofo, Varangiancel and 1 other person
Doesnt your dick stop growing after like 15 or something?
yes. Dick growth is done at age 16 on average. Slight circumference increase left but it’s mostly done

• So Sad

2 inches 2 years
You still get bad effects excess dopamine from jelqing. Will fuck androgen receptors.
Also legit routines take 1-1.5 hour/day.

No reports of losing sensitivity and if anything you increase your girth. You'll have to read up on the literature because there's honestly so much about it, most of it anecdotal, however I believe jelqing over multiple years is fucking legit. Why else would there be guys doing this for 10+ years, making no money off it and still developing theories? I jelq three times a day, morning, afternoon and night (athlete neetcel that trains alot). Honestly what is there to lose? unless your doing retarded shit like hanging upside down from your dick or hanging a bowling ball from it you'll be fine, plus it feels good.
Some long time time jelqers say its the most dangerous because certain really small blood capillaries get destroyed because they were not designed for excess blood. idk i dont do it

Jelqing is legit did it from 14-15 to like 18.Moderation is key, hand stretches work just as good BTW.

• +1
Phallosan forte, bathmate and jelqing - ultimate combo. Wear the forte every day and night (maybe have one or two rest days a week,) use the bathmate and then jelq every time you shower. Twice a day is good. Your cock will get huge in no time. Mine did. I was juuuust under 7 inches when I started but now I am at 8x6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, DidntRead, AyWiz and 1 other person
Phallosan forte, bathmate and jelqing - ultimate combo. Wear the forte every day and night (maybe have one or two rest days a week,) use the bathmate and then jelq every time you shower. Twice a day is good. Your cock will get huge in no time. Mine did. I was juuuust under 7 inches when I started but now I am at 8x6.
How long did that take?

How long did that take?

Roughly 6-8 months @27 years old. I did not miss a single day. Takes commitment. You'll notice changes after the first few days though - longer/thicker flaccid, slightly thicker erections. My flaccid went from 4 inch to 5 within a month.

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz
is dht gel legit at 16 though?

Jfl @ pulling your dick around three times a day for a year

Roughly 6-8 months @27 years old. I did not miss a single day. Takes commitment. You'll notice changes after the first few days though - longer/thicker flaccid, slightly thicker erections. My flaccid went from 4 inch to 5 within a month.
Did it change the shape of your penis? Any bruising? Is it easier/harder to get erections now? Was the change in thickness unilateral or did it only affect certain parts of the shaft?

Do you have before and after pics you could PM me a link to? I have small penis I need hope

Did it change the shape of your penis? Any bruising? Is it easier/harder to get erections now? Was the change in thickness unilateral or did it only affect certain parts of the shaft?

Do you have before and after pics you could PM me a link to? I have small penis I need hope
Unfortunately no before/after pics, but it worked extremely well for me. I've done years of research on the matter and it's impossible that you'll see no results.

It made my penis more uniform in shape, thicker all along whereas it used to narrow towards the head (which got bigger too,) no bruising though there is an adjustment period to avoid injury whereby you wear the device for an hour or two, remove for the same, then put back on etc. Likewise you only pump and jelq a little bit at first but ramp it up rapidly.

If you want a larger penis, follow my aforementioned advice and you will definitely see results. The outcome is different for everyone of course. Some will gain more than others. The device is a little pricey but well worth it as a larger penis will benefit you for life.

Unfortunately no before/after pics, but it worked extremely well for me. I've done years of research on the matter and it's impossible that you'll see no results.

It made my penis more uniform in shape, thicker all along whereas it used to narrow towards the head (which got bigger too,) no bruising though there is an adjustment period to avoid injury whereby you wear the device for an hour or two, remove for the same, then put back on etc. Likewise you only pump and jelq a little bit at first but ramp it up rapidly.

If you want a larger penis, follow my aforementioned advice and you will definitely see results. The outcome is different for everyone of course. Some will gain more than others. The device is a little pricey but well worth it as a larger penis will benefit you for life.
Are the gains permanent or you have to keep the routine for your entire life?

Are the gains permanent or you have to keep the routine for your entire life?
The actual growth is permanent and it can be significant depending on your genetics etc. There's a slight plump you get that will go down over time if you don't do anything to maintain it, but this shouldn't be confused with actual growth. Also to maintain the "plump" you only need to jelq/pump every now and then.

The actual growth is permanent and it can be significant depending on your genetics etc. There's a slight plump you get that will go down over time if you don't do anything to maintain it, but this shouldn't be confused with actual growth. Also to maintain the "plump" you only need to jelq/pump every now and then.
Oh, okay. Do you think starting at 16 is safe? Or should I wait until I’m older?

Oh, okay. Do you think starting at 16 is safe? Or should I wait until I’m older?
Starting at 16 is way better than starting later. There's no risk of damage. As soon as you feel discomfort you stop and rest for a while. The younger you start and the longer you do it for, the better the results. After a few days I was wearing my forte all day and night 5 days a week and never had any issues. Just go at your own pace and build it up over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and SikKunt
G

• +1
Reactions: Growth Master
Penis extension has way more evidence than mewing I can attest that it works. Do manual penis stretching several times a day and jelquing. This overall takes almost 2 hours out of your day it is a huge commitment but it does work. Look up JP's 90 day beginner routine. Do that if you're serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 685
Starting at 16 is way better than starting later. There's no risk of damage. As soon as you feel discomfort you stop and rest for a while. The younger you start and the longer you do it for, the better the results. After a few days I was wearing my forte all day and night 5 days a week and never had any issues. Just go at your own pace and build it up over time.
Alright. But how am I supposed to buy Phallosan Forte and Bathmate at 16 without a credit card AND without my parents knowing?

You can try this:

• Hmm...
  • +1